Appeal lzapf2209

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal lzapf2209

Postby lzapf2209 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:32 am

I just tried to log in and my account says it has been banned for multi accounting. I see no reason this was guiltied for it as I have not done that. There are multiple people in my house that play this same game, and I see the note says "check IP". Well I'm not exactly sure on how IPs work but I would imagine they would be the same in the same house on the same wifi. Is it against the rules for multiple people in the same house to play the game? I wasn't aware if so. Also I looked up the rules on multi accounting and it states that a person must admit to be guiltied so that makes me even more confused because nobody was accused of it during the game or admitted to anything in game. This all seems very suspicious that it was guiltied for something that was never accused or talked about in game, so who even reported it?

Multi Accounting (aka multi)

Using multiple accounts in one game. These accounts are usually very similar usernames like: “accountname1” and “accountname2”. People have to admit to using multiple accounts to be punished. Players that cheat using multiple accounts should be filed under this section, not Cheating.

*ADMISSION=GUILT: Admission to multi-accounting, regardless of factuality, is guilty for the admitter only.

*Ban-evasion is no longer punished, please see NOTES for details.

this is from the rules you guys have posted on trials discord?
lzapf2209

Re: Appeal lzapf2209

Postby Flavorable » Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:03 am

Awaiting TrialBot.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:05 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby lzapf2209 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:55 pm

Has anybody had a chance to review this yet?
lzapf2209

Postby Jerme » Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:38 pm

Greetings,

it seems that there is no to me apparent evidence that this accusation is correct. Maybe Levin can shed light on that.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TurdPile » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:37 pm

Appeal granted.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals