Suspension Appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Suspension Appeal

Postby valelol123 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:26 am

Appealing for account: valelol123

this may be a little unnecesary, but I felt like I had to defend myself against a false gamethrowing accusation
In the game that I got reported I was a doc and asked for who jailor was and was healing them and one night I get killed by mafia, and that's where my participation in the game ended, I don't see where did I gamethrow and also there were two people who were really mean to people, they were number 1 "LordCum" and number 9 "Sarah Good", they were insulting me in the dead players chat and saying they would do really awful things to me. At the end I must admit that I was angry with the guy insulting me and insulted number one back, but number 9 said I was being homophobic and that everyone should report me when I never said anything homophobic. He claimed that I told him he was a "F4g" and I really don't know what that means nor did I said that to him at ANY time. But, the report was for gamethrowing and I didn't gamethrow in any sense, number 9 was mad with me and falsely accused me and made everyone report me.

But as I said, the suspension was only for 24 hours and when a mod sees this I will be able to play again but I don't want this false accusation to stay as a strike on my account for something I didn't do

(english is not my first language so sorry if there are grammar errors)
valelol123

Re: Suspension Appeal

Postby TrialBot » Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:31 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Flavorable » Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:48 am

You got guiltied for hanging a revealed Mayor as town. This is against the rules, plain and simple.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby valelol123 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:23 pm

we voted him because he was being an asshole, and anyways my vote wouldn't have changed anything, he was only saying "eat my cumm", "eat my cumm", I didn't told anyone to hang him, and I voted guilty because I knew they were gonna lynch him and my vote wouldn't count...
valelol123

Postby Jerme » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:11 am

Greetings,

please note that lynching a confirmed townie as a townie is considered gamethrowing, unless they were gamethrowing themselves. No other behaviour would warrant that lynch.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TurdPile » Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:23 pm

Report is valid and valid suspensions may not be appealed.

Appeal Denied.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals