Ban appeal - VanityDv

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban appeal - VanityDv

Postby VanityDv » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:32 am

I've been banned for gamethrowing, yet I don't ever gamethrow, I got told last night I was being reported for gamethrowing when I actually weren't, I just misplayed and genuinely thought a townie was evil. I'm sure this was even my first offence, I haven't played for about 5-6 years and recently got back into it so I don't remember any previous offences. I've put money into this game, and always try to play it fairly. It's a deceit based game and people get things wrong sometimes.
VanityDv
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Ban appeal - VanityDv

Postby TrialBot » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:35 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby VanityDv » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:44 am

A lot of people leave, or claim an evil role when they are solo, I didn't let my team down it was literally just me left there as mafioso, not necessarily gamethrowing, just wanting to be hung to start another game where I was solo mafia due to game leavers. Also I cannot even see my other offences as they have been archived, but I've definitely never cheated in this game.
VanityDv
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby VanityDv » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:46 am

Everybody in that game even agreed with me, someone claimed solo coven leader, we ended up killing eachother night 1, and someone agreed about leavers. I do not believe I should have been banned for this.
VanityDv
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:52 am

One rulebreak does not justify another.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby VanityDv » Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:11 pm

My point being is that everybody does it. I didn't jeopardize my team, as I didn't have a team, so I don't see how that's throwing really. Also my other offences are years ago, when I was a lot younger, you can't even view the details, I don't see how offences can last year's long and still hold up even though they can't be proven. This ''gamethrowing'' offence should not be enough to ban me from the game overall.
VanityDv
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby VanityDv » Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:46 pm

I didn't even realise claiming your role when you're a solo evil was a gamethrowing offence honestly. Since you're not hurting anybody but yourself..
VanityDv
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby VanityDv » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:40 pm

Am I not going to get a reply now? Do you really think me telling people I'm solo evil warrents a perma ban, after not having any offences in 5-6 years?
VanityDv
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:53 pm

Greetings,

please note that there are no rules that say you are owed a reply that is not the verdict of the appeal, nor does it say it has to come in a certain timeframe after posting.
As a heads up: We work by a tier based, not resetting ban system and thus is the fourth guilty report/suspension a ban to your account regardless from when each offense happened.
You can gamethrow even when your team is just yourself, thus is the report unfortunately valid.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TurdPile » Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:13 pm

Will give you another go, taking in a number of factors. The report and strike will remain on your account however, which means another guilty report will just get you banned again. So please make sure you read through and understand the games' rules.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals