Dangan Ronpa XXVI - End

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Re: Dangan Ronpa XXVI - Deadly Life 1

Postby Ezradekezra » Wed May 12, 2021 9:14 am

(can we auto Jackson's investigation to the gym or the cafeteria or something)
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby UzayAltay » Wed May 12, 2021 10:05 am

Ezradekezra wrote:(can we auto Jackson's investigation to the gym or the cafeteria or something)

No. Each player can only decide their own investigation.

Also investigations are locked, results are coming pretty soon. Please avoid posting until trial starts.
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Dangan Ronpa XXVI - Trial 1

Postby UzayAltay » Wed May 12, 2021 10:12 am

Trial 1 - trial.exe

"Everyone, investigation time is over. Please gather at the cafeteria."
Shortly after, everyone gathered in the cafeteria. Upon everyone, including Monokuma, coming here, the floor started to move as if an earthquake is happening.
After a few scream, Monokuma's voice has been heard.

"Puhuhuhuhu, don't worry. I just forgot to mention that.
The cafeteria is an elevator that connects trial room to rest of facility. We will arrive there shortly."

Shortly after, the elevator stopped, and Monokuma opened the door, and everyone walked to trial ground.
There were 12 seats, around a circle, and a bigger seat in a distance. One of the small seats had Jordan's photograph with a red cross on it.
Monokuma walked to the big seat while everyone else walked to one of the small seats. Then Monokuma made his speech, starting the trial.

"Now then, let's begin with a simple explanation of the Class Trial! During the Class Trial, you will present your arguments for who the killer is, and vote for whodunnit! If you vote correctly, only the Blackened will receive punishment! But if you pick the wrong person... I'll punish the voted player and one other innocent person, and the Blackened will earn the right to leave from the killing game!"

Trial has now started!

You can now speak about your investigation results and night actions, but know that you are not allowed to copy paste/quote neither your investigation results nor night actions.
Instead of that, you must paraphrase, or change how they are written in second person to first person before posting.

You can still ask questions about your investigations for 24 hours. After that, no more questions will be allowed.

Trial will last 48 hours, but I could extend it by 24 hours more if you ask for it and I see you really are stuck.

To vote someone, PM me who you want to vote. Votes are anonymous and all I'll do is post how many votes a player has.
You can only change your vote two times. Unvoting counts as changing a vote.

After 48 hours (plus possible extension), the person with most votes will be executed.

(I definitely didn't copy-paste this)

Monitor wrote:
Voting-Options

The Pink Knight- Ultimate Knight - 0 vote
Jan Jäger - Ultimate Cat Caretaker - 0 vote
Marcella Usoro - Ultimate Medic - 0 vote
Caleb Whitley - Ultimate Free Diver - 0 vote
Brie Cheddar - Ultimate Illusionist - 0 vote
Illumidi Nati - Ultimate Conspiracy Theorist - 0 vote
Faustun Constantine - Ultimate Motivational Speaker
Juniper Payne - Ultimate Statistician - 0 vote
Karane Tohsaka - Ultimate Tsundere - 0 vote
Nikki Flamel - Ultimate Alchemist - 0 vote
Brooke Melodia - Ultimate Gardener - 0 vote
Jordan Tani - Ultimate Programmer - 0 vote (suicide)
Nani - Ultimate Cat - 0 vote (meow)
Monokuma - Ultimate Monokuma - 0 vote (Puhuhuhuhu)
Ghost- Ultimate Invisible Person - 0 vote (-no-voice-)

There are exactly 48 hours, 0 minutes and 0 seconds until end of trial.
Last edited by UzayAltay on Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby Ezradekezra » Wed May 12, 2021 10:34 am

Day Actions
First, I went to the first-floor classroom in order to search for Jan's cat, which wasn't there. After looking for Jan's cat to no avail, I searched through the desks to see if there was anything notable. All I found was random office supplies, though. I searched through the cabinets next, and while I only made it through some of them before the announcement, they had more of the same.

Next, I headed over to the storage room alongside Illumidi, Jordan, and Brooke. I decided that I wanted to go ghost hunting at the pool later, so I grabbed the finest ghost hunting tool available. I also grabbed a notebook and a few pens. During this time Illumidi also seemed to be searching for writing utensils.

Twilight Action
I couldn't be bothered to pick a starting location, so I went to my room.

Night Actions
I wrote some notes in my notebook before heading back to the classroom, where I searched through the remainder of the cabinets. I'm glad I did, since I found a pretty sweet sword and shield!

After grabbing the sword and shield, I went to the computer room, where Juniper and Brooke were. Juniper was taking notes on the blackboard, while Brooke was messing around with a computer. I poked around to see if I could find the login info for one of the computers, and noticed that something was under the keyboard at the teacher's desk.

Looking under the keyboard, I found a slip of paper with the password for the teacher's computer. I pocketed it before trying to talk to Juniper about what I knew so far (and show her my sword as proof of my alibi so far), but both of the others had left the room at this point. With nothing else to do, I tried logging into the computer. It was mostly normal, but there was a weird wallpaper that gave me a bad feeling.

I got the idea that something bad would happen if I kept using the computer, so I logged out of it, took the paper, and went to the allegedly haunted pool.

After generating a loud sound to scare any ghosts, demons, ancient dream entities, or anything else out of hiding, I caused an explosion to banish any evil from the room. This didn't do anything other than get water everywhere, including the cabinet that I searched through. Final verdict: Not even remotely haunted.

With nothing else to do, I went to the cafeteria, since I remembered seeing some ominous cabinets in there. I tried searching through them, only to find out that they were in fact locked. There's gotta be something important in there, since I don't see why they'd be locked otherwise.
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby LetitiaWilson » Wed May 12, 2021 11:18 am

"Alright, motherfuckers, listen up and listen good cus I ain't repeating myself. Also, hey, Monokuma? Your poetry suuuuuuuuuuuucks.

For my First Day Action, I went to the storage to get some shit. Namely buckets, balloons and rope. I wasn't the only one there, Nikki, Marcella and the wackjob were there, too. Mr Looney Tunes was giving me the stinkeye, which was a dumb fucking move.

For my Second Day Action, I just went to the kitchen to have a look around. Brie was there, too. On a completely and totally unrelated note, there is a LOT of different sauces in that kitchen.

My Twilight Action, I decided I might as well start where my ingredients were, so I went to the kitchen. Jan, his furball, Juniper and Brie were also there.

In my First Night Action, I filled aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall my balloons with either ketchup or mustard. Brie decided it was a good idea to FUCKING THREATEN ME. Oh, I also filled one of my buckets with flour.

For my Second Night Action, Brie found out that threatening me was also fucking dumb, getting a balloon full of ketchup for her trouble. I then left for the teacher's room to continue my reign of terror. Marcella was there, writing something. She got a mustard balloon to the face, don't think she liked that.

In my Third Night Action, I got a totally wicked idea and headed back to the storage, where I then filled my second bucket with glitter. Juniper was there.

To continue my master plan, in the Fourth Night Action, I went back to the kitchen to get some orange juice, which I then mixed with the glitter to fill up the bucket. Brie was still there when I entered and Marcella and Karane came in after me. Marcella looked waaaaaaaay too happy to see me, so I decided to nope on outta there...but not after I gave her a parting gift.

Okay, so, Fifth Night Action is where shit gets weeeeeird. There was this fucking horn sound going off, no idea where from but it was LOUD. Marcella apparently wanted revenge and charged me with a bucket as I charged her. Karane was screaming something about Monokuma skinny dipping in the pool - Fuck you very much for that image, Karane - and then me and Marcella threw our buckets at each other. I ended up covered in water while she got a face full of flour. After that, there was a blast sound and I hightailed it for the gym. Nobody else was there.

For the grand finale, Sixth Night Action, I decided to have some fun with a certain lunatic theorist, so I went to his bedroom and set up my glitter juice bucket over his door. As you can probably tell from looking at him, it worked. Didn't see anybody about, and after that, I went to bed.

Now, for my investigation, the room comprises of two pools of differing sizes with a row of cabinets along one wall. The entire area is fucking soaked, I mean water EVERYWHERE. Ground, floor, walls, even the fucking roof, how the fuck did THAT happen. Also, one of the doors is blocked by mattresses for some fucking reason. Gonna ask some questions and get back to ya,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby CheezePie » Wed May 12, 2021 11:19 am

During the day, I followed Brie to the kitchen, which had a variety of cheese. I saw her pocketing something, but then… I couldn’t believe what she gave me. It was a figure of my cat made entirely out of cheese. I accepted it, while she was making holy sounds. I still hadn’t found my cat back then, so yeah...I almost cried. I took a bit more camembert with me and Brie started looking around as if searching for something.

Then, Monokuma had us gather at the gym… I left and started investigating the corridor for signs of Nami. I could sense the smell of a cat around me. I followed her trails in the corridors, passing the gym, the classrooms, the storage room, all of our rooms, the cafeteria, and ended up at the stairs, where she was sleeping.

Meow!

She was apparently taken from me, and mysterious people with masks fed her for a while, but she was still hungry and exhausted. I put on her socks and gave her some camembert. Then, she basically described what happened with Karane at the pool, except she called the shower a “closet”.

(alibi)
Spoiler: A little before night began, we went to the kitchen, where we found Brie, Faustun, and Juniper.
Monokuma’s announcement played soon after.

(A1) After that... eye-opening experience earlier in the day, I had decided I would protect all the cheese from mindless torture, so I had a rummage around the kitchen and collected all the graters I could find. In the meantime, Nami had left me, but she returned later with a half-eaten fish in her mouth... I didn’t have enough time to ask her where she got it. Oh, and I noticed Juniper was in front of the fridge at some point.
Then, I found Brie and started throwing the graters one by one inside the garbage bin, while petting the cheese kitten she had given me. It was quite satisfying.

(A2) Nami and I moved to the cafeteria. So did Brie, apparently, who was covered in ketchup for whatever reason, but didn’t seem to care much.
I tried to take money from a cash box, but all that flew out was a single penny. I wonder if Monokuma is paid for all the cooking his “Ultimate Hands” do.
Anyway, I also had a look at the vending machines. One was filled with common cold beverages and snacks. The one next to it had a few bottles with… potions inside? And the third one had a bunch of murder weapons. The prices for the stuff in the last two machines were ridiculously high, though; I guess Monokuma just wants to show off.
Nami must’ve done something with Brie in the meantime.

(A3) Nami and I went to the gym. No one else had come.
We began running from one side of the room to the other and then did a few push-ups.

(A4) I found a soccer ball and two mini goals. I set things up, so the two of us could do penalty shootouts.
Well, I obviously won 5-0, since cats are terrible at sports.

Nami starts hissing at her owner.
...okay, fine, I lost 4-5.... this is embarrassing.
Nami takes off one of her socks and licks her paw. Jan puts the sock back afterwards, while continuing his story.

(A5) Later, I heard a sound like… a horn? I couldn’t tell where it was coming from, because it was extremely loud and echoed in the hallway. I also heard a strong blast on my way to the nurse’s office. After that humiliating match, I tried telling someone I didn’t want to live anymore and asked for help, but the one I could see was Monokuma in a frame on the wall. Nami promised she wouldn’t beat me in a game ever again, which honestly made me feel worse.

(A6) We went to the pool instead, where I hoped I could take my mind off things. We were alone again, and everything was wet, even the goddamn ceiling. We didn’t have much to do, so I started chatting with Nami and asking her some questions. She told me Brie was the one who gave her the fish in the kitchen and then tried to teach her hunting mice to protect cheese. She preferred fish, though. And her secret to winning in penalty shootouts was apparently scoring more goals than the opponent.
We were quite tired, so we headed to our room and fell flat on our beds, ignoring Monokuma’s annoying "theatre".

I didn't find much during the Sherlock Holmes phase.
(I ended up scanning the teachers' room and the victim's room)
At the teachers' room, there was a huge red drawing on the wall.
The victim's room seemed normal. The floor just lacked cat fur.
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby LetitiaWilson » Wed May 12, 2021 11:26 am

CheezePie wrote:we went to the kitchen, where we found Brie, Faustun, and Juniper.

"Who the FUCK is Faustun???"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby CheezePie » Wed May 12, 2021 11:29 am

LetitiaWilson wrote:
CheezePie wrote:we went to the kitchen, where we found Brie, Faustun, and Juniper.

Uhhhh, I will consult my inner voice and get back to you soon.
typo, not really my fault though
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Ezradekezra » Wed May 12, 2021 11:32 am

@Connie

Can you search the pool area for Jordan's laptop? I've searched the body and the only item he had was a connection cable.
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby LetitiaWilson » Wed May 12, 2021 11:33 am

CheezePie wrote:
LetitiaWilson wrote:

Uhhhh, I will consult my inner voice and get back to you soon.
typo, not really my fault though

"Yeah, you do that, mate,"

(Don't worry, I know, not mad about it :P Just having some fun.)
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby UzayAltay » Wed May 12, 2021 11:46 am

LetitiaWilson wrote:"Alright, motherfuckers, listen up and listen good cus I ain't repeating myself. Also, hey, Monokuma? Your poetry suuuuuuuuuuuucks.

Puhuhuhuhu. That means it was a good one.

Scum Games (19-14)

UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby LetitiaWilson » Wed May 12, 2021 11:55 am

"Mate, I've heard better poetry from drunks. More entertaining that you, too.

Anyway, got some info back. Seems there's a laptop in the pool where the body was floating. Gonna hazard a guess that it's Jordan's, gonna check on it to see what damage it got. There's several mattresses around the pool - I think Monofuckwit means sun loungers? Not sure - and one of them has a life ring tied to its foot. There's towels on the floor near one of the other mattresses, but nothing else immediately stands out as WTF. The cabinets are showers and have various showing paraphernalia, like shampoo. And the door that's blocked is the south door, the one facing storage, and it's blocked with a trio of wet mattresses.

Waiting on some more info, but if Cat-boy over there is to be believed, Jordan must've died elsewhere and been moved during the Blackened's two extra actions,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed May 12, 2021 12:02 pm

Um...I'm not sure how much it helps, but...here's my alibi:

D1: I stayed in the cafeteria with Juniper and Jordan...I didn't realize we could move around then...
D2: I went to the storage room, where Pink, Illumi, and Jordan were...
T: I started in the classroom. No one else was there then.
N1: I went to the computer room, where Karane was messing with a computer...there was text on the blackboard too, it said that Karane and Marcella were there from the start...
N2: Karane said she was going to the pool and left...I checked the computers, but most of them needed a password for anything important seeming, and Juniper and Pink came in...
N3: I went to the medical room, no one was there...
N4: I went to storage, Juniper, Illumi, and Caleb were there...Juniper was reading a book, and the other two were going through boxes.
N5: I heard a loud horn sound, but couldn't tell where it came from...I went to the kitchen, where Marcella, Brie, Karane, Nikki, and Caleb were. I took a knife in case I needed to defend myself later, or in case I needed to cut something...
N6: I went to the gym, where no one else was...
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Ezradekezra » Wed May 12, 2021 12:06 pm

I should probably share the current results of my investigation.

Jordan's body is face-down in the larger pool. Aside from being completely wet, the only other notable thing about the body is that the light on the bracelet has turned green, instead of blue.

The time of death is sometime after A3. The only item present on the corpse is a computer connection cable. I'm not sure where this cable came from, but my guess is that he either got it in the storage room or in the computer room. Jordan doesn't have any injuries other than the poison, and there's nothing I've found that indicates where he went last night.

I don't think that Connie would've had enough of a chance to kill Jordan, so I'm gonna cross them off the list of suspects.

I don't think that killer!Jan would be dumb enough to claim that they were the last person at the pool, so I'm inclined to believe them for now.

The body was most likely moved to the pool during the bonus actions imo. I don't think that it's likely that Jordan would take their laptop to the pool when their FA was having their laptop broken.

The blockade with the mattresses definitely wasn't at the pool when I was there, so the killer probably also put that there during the bonus actions.

Chemist1422 wrote:Um...I'm not sure how much it helps, but...here's my alibi:

D1: I stayed in the cafeteria with Juniper and Jordan...I didn't realize we could move around then...
D2: I went to the storage room, where Pink, Illumi, and Jordan were...
T: I started in the classroom. No one else was there then.
N1: I went to the computer room, where Karane was messing with a computer...there was text on the blackboard too, it said that Karane and Marcella were there from the start...
N2: Karane said she was going to the pool and left...I checked the computers, but most of them needed a password for anything important seeming, and Juniper and Pink came in...
N3: I went to the medical room, no one was there...
N4: I went to storage, Juniper, Illumi, and Caleb were there...Juniper was reading a book, and the other two were going through boxes.
N5: I heard a loud horn sound, but couldn't tell where it came from...I went to the kitchen, where Marcella, Brie, Karane, Nikki, and Caleb were. I took a knife in case I needed to defend myself later, or in case I needed to cut something...
N6: I went to the gym, where no one else was...

Describe what was in the gym. The quicker, the better.
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby CheezePie » Wed May 12, 2021 12:10 pm

LetitiaWilson wrote:[...] Waiting on some more info, but if Cat-boy over there is to be believed, Jordan must've died elsewhere and been moved during the Blackened's two extra actions,"

Nami and I would've probably noticed a whole ass body floating in the pool so... yeah, that seems to be the case.
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby LetitiaWilson » Wed May 12, 2021 12:12 pm

"I got more info, bitches! So, got the laptop out, it's undamaged but completely unresponsive due to the sheer amount of water in it probably frying the insides. There's also some glass shards near the pool where the body was found, they are very small and tinted. If I was to guess, I'd say they were from a chemical lab except there IS no chem lab...

The mattress with the life ring is wet but hasn't been moved. Gonna check to see if the source of the water is the ring itself. The towels are wet and seem to have come from the showers, one of which has cat fur in it but the rest seem untouched aside from the lack of towels.

The mattresses blocking the door are the same as the ones around the pool, and it seems there's spots where mattresses were but moved. Also, three other mattresses have moved and are now closer to the other door. Gonna look them over, too, but I'm starting to build a theory. We'll need more alibis before I can say anything concrete, though,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby CheezePie » Wed May 12, 2021 12:14 pm

(can i still ask questions if i only scanned?)
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Ezradekezra » Wed May 12, 2021 12:15 pm

CheezePie wrote:(can i still ask questions if i only scanned?)

(no)
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed May 12, 2021 12:15 pm

CheezePie wrote:
LetitiaWilson wrote:[...] Waiting on some more info, but if Cat-boy over there is to be believed, Jordan must've died elsewhere and been moved during the Blackened's two extra actions,"

Nami and I would've probably noticed a whole ass body floating in the pool so... yeah, that seems to be the case.

Wouldn't you also have noticed a laptop, though...?
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Ezradekezra » Wed May 12, 2021 12:19 pm

Ezradekezra wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:-snip-

@Brooke answer the question
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Re: Dangan Ronpa XXVI - Trial 1

Postby dolphina » Wed May 12, 2021 2:31 pm

Caleb sighs, and shakes his head. “I... you know what I think? This isn’t the time for... deliberation. I won’t pause in my explanation, so you don’t forget things as I say them. And yes, when I say this, I know it might sound like I’m the killer, but I promise you, I’m not.”

ALIBI
DA1: “For my first day action, I went to the pool. I figured I’d scope out the place where I’d spend most of my time. I can confirm the pool is actually two pools separated by a wall. One of the pools was similar to an Olympic pool, while the other kind of had a slope in terms of depth. Karane went with me, and Nami yowled while Karane screeched. Nami ran out, and I asked Karane if she was okay. She replied that she was.”
“There was a lot of swimming equipment. There was an oxygen tube, swimming suit, life ring, flipper, snorkel, water-proof chronometer and whistle. Not many of these were important to me as the Ultimate Free Diver.”

DA2: “I decided I’d take a dip in the pool, and practice... that weird walking in the water thing? Yeah, that. I figured it wouldn’t hurt. Nikki was there as well, and she went into the Olympic pool, so I decided I’d also practice how long I could hold my breath by walking along the floor of the depth pool. I barricaded the door with mattresses because I don’t want any of you with your bad hygiene habits to contaminate the pool.” Caleb scowls, shaking his head. “I know half of you piss in the pools.”
TWILIGHT ACTION: “I went to my private room. Nothing more, nothing less.”
A1: “Now, for my first action, I decided I’d go to the pool again. I press the mattresses against the door again, because, I reiterate, don’t take your piss into the pool. When I arrived, Jordan was already swimming.”
A2: “Although I had already taken a dip along the floor of the pool, I decided I’d test my free diving for real this time. I’m not the Ultimate Free Diver for nothing, you know? I got the life ring in case something went wrong and the chronometer. I bound the rope to the foot of the mattress, once again, in case something went wrong. I timed myself using the chronometer. Unfortunately, I only got just over 15 minutes, which is good, but it isn’t my record.” Caleb sighs. “I was hoping to at least get something out of this place.”
A3: “I checked to see if Jordan was still swimming, cos I was kinda worried about him. He’s a programmer; he probably doesn’t have as much stamina as I do. He was fine, though, and he left the pool after the doors opened with a dash of Monokuma. Karane entered shortly afterwards. I left the pools at that point, and stayed at the side of the pool as Monokuma did... something... in the pool. Marcella wanted revenge for a prank and told Karane to fill a bucket and follow her.”
A4: “I went to the storage room to gather anything that could be useful for water activities or self-defense. The only things I gleaned from there was another oxygen tube that I didn’t need and a small red hammer. Illumidi and Juniper were there when I arrived, and Juniper was reading a book. Illumidi and I began searching through boxes at the same time, and shortly after me, Brooke came in and also went through the boxes.”
A5: “I heard a horn sound. I tried listening to where it was coming from, but it was a very strong sound and it echoed for a while. Maybe this is when Jordan died? On the way to the kitchen, I heard a very loud blast sound. Not the same as the horn. I looked around the kitchen. There were a lot of tools I hadn’t seen before. Marcella, Brie, Karane, Nikki, and Brooke were there with me.”
A6: “Nikki left. I started looking around for something that could kill someone, and there was a lot. Several kinds of plates, knives, forks, pins, something that looked like a small fire machine. Even then, there were some tools I couldn’t check, and I hadn’t even checked the fridge. I ate the sandwich I prepared while Karane looked to me with a smile on her face while drinking something. As I went to go to sleep, I heard the Monokuma Theater playing on the monitor.”

INVESTIGATION:
“I in-depthed the Storage Room. Lots of things that could break a laptop, and a fire extinguisher safe inside a glass case on the wall, but nothing anywhere except for undamaged boxes, no hints that Jordan was ever there, and lighting on the ceiling. Nothing on the floor, which is kinda weird.”

(I’d expect for there to be water on the floor, because I was in the pool and then went into the storage, and water on the boxes, because I searched through them, but I can chalk that up to mod stuff if @Uzay confirms it is.)
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby LetitiaWilson » Wed May 12, 2021 3:17 pm

"Sooooo...hehe, Connie did a dumb. I, uh, decided to investigate the shards some more to...to see if there was any indication as to what they came from aaaaaand decided the best way to do that was to sniff them. When that was fruitless, I...licked them. Baaaaad move, not good taste, not good at all, very metally and...bad. Very bad. Imma go...take a nap now. I think. Maybe. Yeah,"

They promptly faceplant.

(Translation: Letitia needs to sleep and will get back to investigating in the morning.)
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Emily372 » Wed May 12, 2021 4:26 pm

I never went to the pool during the night, nor have I seen Jordan.
The first thing I did during the night was check boxes in storage.

Nikki shows everyone the five keys she collected. I found these keys there.
Nikki puts the keys away. Illumidi and Marcella were there. I got curious as to what those keys were for.
For my second night action, I checked the Nurse’s office.
Nikki shows the key that says “Nurse’s Office”. I noticed that this key fits the door. She puts the key away. I was alone.
For my third night action, I tried to go upstairs. It was locked by an eye sensor. I couldn’t go upstairs, as none of my keys fit. I didn’t see anyone else there.
For my fourth night action, I checked the Cafeteria.
Nikki shows the key that says “Cafeteria”. I checked everywhere for locks, and then I realized that this key fits the front door. She puts the key away. Nobody else was in the Cafeteria while I was there.
Before I went to the kitchen for my fifth night action, I heard a loud noise, which sounded like a horn. I have no idea where the sound is coming from, but I do know that while I was in the kitchen, Marcella, Brie, Karane, Brooke, and Caleb were all there. They witnessed me turn one of the knives to gold.
Nikki sighs. I couldn’t show you the golden knife, because if I touched the golden knife, I would be poisoned.
For my final night action, I went to storage. I was searching for dead bodies while Illumidi was going through boxes.
The pool had water everywhere, and a mattress was blocking the doors.
Serial Killer has killed the TT Jailor... and now the Town has congratulated that serial killer for no reason.
That TT Jailor has a will covered in blood, making it unreadable...
Since there is no medium, the town lost to the SK.
Emily372
Witch
Witch

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed May 12, 2021 4:41 pm

Ezradekezra wrote:
Ezradekezra wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:-snip-

@Brooke answer the question

(was waiting on uzay)

(he didnt give me an actual answer)
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby cob709 » Wed May 12, 2021 4:50 pm

My investigation shows that the north hallway is empty, but there are water-prints around the pool area. The gym, teacher's room, nurse's office, 1st floor class, computer room, and pool doors are all open, with the exception of one pool door.
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

PreviousNext

Return to Dangan Ronpa