----------------LOW ELO APPEAL

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

----------------LOW ELO APPEAL

Postby OrecreeperV2 » Wed May 05, 2021 11:36 am

I did not spam lol I shouldn't even need to explain why. Never said anything more than 4 times in a single phase, except on my OWN defense phase, which I should be allowed to say as much as I want to defend myself per the rules. Like come on lol I didnt admit to spam either so peace out lol bye
OrecreeperV2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: ----------------LOW ELO APPEAL

Postby TrialBot » Wed May 05, 2021 11:40 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Wed May 05, 2021 11:12 pm

Greetings,

firstly you used the same/similar message 6 times (you calling to guilty), secondly did you purposely evade the spam filter for calling town to inno you, by adding/removing hyphens after your message.
This would seem like spam to me.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby OrecreeperV2 » Thu May 06, 2021 6:16 am

Jerme wrote:Greetings,

firstly you used the same/similar message 6 times (you calling to guilty), secondly did you purposely evade the spam filter for calling town to inno you, by adding/removing hyphens after your message.
This would seem like spam to me.

1) I only called to guilty max 4 times in each judgement phase. So technically I never called to guilty more than 4 times in one phase.
2) Using hyphens is something that many people do, and I still only sent it 4 times instead of 5, so your point is irrelevant.
OrecreeperV2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Thu May 06, 2021 6:40 am

Phases are defined by day and night, with the defense phase being the only exception (if it is you yourself being on the stand). So yes, you did spam 6 times during the day phase, and therefor yes, it is a valid report.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby OrecreeperV2 » Thu May 06, 2021 6:57 am

Flavorable wrote:Phases are defined by day and night, with the defense phase being the only exception (if it is you yourself being on the stand). So yes, you did spam 6 times during the day phase, and therefor yes, it is a valid report.

LOL so you're arguing that someone saying "guilty" twice on each judgement phase for 3 judgement phases would be guilty? Your logic is stupid.
OrecreeperV2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Fri May 07, 2021 10:39 am

Just because adding hyphens to bypass the spamfilter "is something many people do", it does not mean its allowed, this would be similar to evading the hardfilter. Which means that the point is still relevant and your attempted dispute of this is invalid.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby OrecreeperV2 » Fri May 07, 2021 1:13 pm

Jerme wrote:Just because adding hyphens to bypass the spamfilter "is something many people do", it does not mean its allowed, this would be similar to evading the hardfilter. Which means that the point is still relevant and your attempted dispute of this is invalid.

Okay, wtf is this. Did you really just compare me using hyphens in 2 of my messages to "bypass the spam filter" to people evading the fucking hardfilter to say racial slurs?? Yeah, sure, those 2 things are totally the same. I mean, EVERYONE agrees that using hyphens is as bad as using racial slurs, right??? What a stupid statement. What a terrible argument. You can just lock my appeal now, both to prevent myself from losing any more braincells from reading your messages and for you to save yourself from embarrassing yourself by making more retarded statements. I guess I'll just wait for levin to take 2 minutes out of his shit life to type the words "appeal denied" on my appeal :D
OrecreeperV2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Fri May 07, 2021 6:02 pm

In that case: Appeal denied.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals