Your account has been suspended for Hate Speech / Harassment

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Your account has been suspended for Hate Speech / Harassment

Postby Cubical » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:53 pm

Hello admins of BMG company, I am here to appeal my recent suspension for hate speech or harassment. In the report, there was a mafioso who claimed to do "silent tactic" and got himself lynched for no reason when he should have claimed a role. I insulted him, but I don't think that what I did is suspendable because I am sure I am talking to a chimpanzee and not a human being. I don't know if verbal abuse to an animal counts as verbal abuse because I don't think they can understand English. Please, I am trying to improve in this game by playing ranked, and I got disconnected in the middle of a game which probably made me lose a lot of elo. If I can be unbanned, I would like to have my elo refunded too.
Cubical
Survivor
Survivor

Re: Your account has been suspended for Hate Speech / Harass

Postby Jerme » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:45 am

Greetings,

keep in mind that harassment is against the rules, so regardess who you think you are playing with, you should keep the harassment down. Judging by how you worded your thread, I do think already that the verdict is warranted/valid. Rating will not be refunded.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:45 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Flavorable » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:03 am

Yeah, this seems pretty valid to me. Telling someone to strangle themselves and to jump into a river is what we would definitely define as unnecessary. And seeing as you decided to call the same person a "chimpanzee" in this appeal definitely goes to show that your attitude is toxic. I sincerely suggest you reevaluate your behavior both ingame and on the forums.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Cubical » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:43 am

Flavorable wrote:Yeah, this seems pretty valid to me. Telling someone to strangle themselves and to jump into a river is what we would definitely define as unnecessary. And seeing as you decided to call the same person a "chimpanzee" in this appeal definitely goes to show that your attitude is toxic. I sincerely suggest you reevaluate your behavior both ingame and on the forums.

I disagree that it is unnecessary. If you make a bad play, you should expect people to hate you for it. If you can't tolerate the mildest of insults, then you should not be playing the competitive game mode ranked. There is this game mode called all any that is very chill and no one there cares too much about winning, so if you want to do "silent tactic" you should go there where no one will complain about your awful plays.

People tell other people to kill themselves over the internet all the time. It's not like I am actually strangling him or pushing him into a river. No one will ever take that personally. Also, harassment should be repeated and I only insulted him once or twice in this game because of his bad play and I never targeted him after that. I know that if someone told me to kill myself I wouldn't be hurt by it because I know that they are just mad over the game.

Even if you believe that what I said was too harsh, I hope you can at least understand that it is frustrating to see such a stupid player in ranked. People in ranked are all supposed to be good so it sucks when someone intentionally doesn't talk on stand and they are on your team, and they screw you out of a win because of their bad play.
Cubical
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Jerme » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:18 am

Your behaviour is not warranted at all. Inciting suicide is not allowed and correctly seen as harassment.
The report is valid and valid reports may not be appealed.

You should watch your language and your thougths. Honestly defending that behaviour and your attacks towards the certain player in this appeal is not making you look good atm.
I will go ahead and lock this thread, as otherwise I fear you might dig yourself a deeper grave that you already have.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TurdPile » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:18 am

Report is valid and valid suspensions may not be appealed.

Appeal Denied.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals