Dangan Ronpa XXV - The End!

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Re: Dangan Ronpa XXV - Intermission

Postby Alicitzen » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:35 pm

Jokes on you, voting me out means i dont need to suffer in awkward silence any more.
Discord: Alicitzen#1312
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby LetitiaWilson » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:46 pm

Alicitzen wrote:Jokes on you, voting me out means i dont need to suffer in awkward silence any more.

Take me with you
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby itsmedash2 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:16 pm

Alicitzen wrote:Jokes on you, voting me out means i dont need to suffer in awkward silence any more.

I honestly dont know how you went this long as a mute character and I respect that
itsmedash2
Witch
Witch

Postby Alicitzen » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:36 pm

itsmedash2 wrote:

I honestly dont know how you went this long as a mute character and I respect that

I went nearly the full game mute, and with no fucking alibis ever, actively trying to leave myself open as an easy kill.
And I got killed by apathetic voting at the very last moment.
Cant make it up.
Discord: Alicitzen#1312
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby LetitiaWilson » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:52 am

The Final Chapter - It All Comes Full Circle
In Which Everything Comes To A Close...Or Does It?

It is the dawn of the final day, and the park is quiet. The lights have gone dark, the rides have gone still, the shows have gone silent...it is eerie in just how empty the place now feels. Even when there had been a dozen of them, at least the park had been alive, everything humming and whirring as if welcoming them, despite the...less than stellar conditions under which the guests had first crossed the boundary of the park. Now it is a graveyard, metaphorically and literally, a though that sends a collective shiver through the spines of the four remaining players, who have gathered together in the central hub, the final zone one could say, the grand castle looming over them. The gates that once lead to the other zones are shut tight, metal gates faintly obscuring the nightmares within.

Each of the four survivors, for that is what they are, has found something to engage their attention whilst they wait for the hosts. Jinx leans against one of the walls, foot tapping impatiently as she occasionally throws glances, glares at Nyx, who returns her cold stares with smug smirks as xe hums stretches out on the bench upon which xe is leisurely sprawled. Finally is Quinn, who is pacing back and forth, muttering to herself, stopping only when she passes Shoker, as if contemplating something, only to repeat the process. Shoker is simply sat on the steps of the castle, quietly staring at the ground in contemplation, only looking up to watch the now-fully manifested doors of the castle.

Just as the silence, the waiting starts to become unbearable, there is a low-pitched whine, the creak of wood and metal, and the four look up, eyes focusing on the doors as they slowly swing open and the hosts emerge. Vesper is...their usual self, though they seem rather intensely focussed on Nyx, refusing to look away from xer for longer than a few seconds. Caine has modified his usual ensemble slightly, adding a red and black pinstripe vest to the black shirt and pants he normally wears, a jacket slung over one shoulder. Caleb, on the other hand, has decided to go all out apparently: gone are the sleeveless top and shorts, replaced by a long evening gown, black at the bodice and staining down the length into a rich blue, the blue scattered with small clusters of silver, like stars. He spins a few times, grin widening when he reaches the top of the stairs. Vesper throws a quick glance at him.

"Overkill, much?"

"You're just jealous I can make this look good,"

Vesper rolls their eyes before returning their attention to the apparent target of their irritation, while Caine just yawns and rubs his eyes.

"So glad this is almost over, I miss my bed,"

Caleb chuckles, then turns his gaze upon the four surviving members of the guests.

"Well, well, well. Seems we have some congratulations to give out. Isn't that right, Nyx? And of course, your prize, the ticket. But now I have a question for you: What do you plan to do with it? Will you be staying with us, to see how this plays out? Or will you take your leave of our company once and for all?"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Re: Dangan Ronpa XXV - The Final Chapter

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:59 am

Hm? Oh, I'm out.

It's been a fun time, but I think I've overstayed my welcome.

Xe waves to the last three guests.

Later, losers!
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby dolphina » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:10 pm

“Eh. Fair. If I were you I wouldn’t want to stay here either.”
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby LetitiaWilson » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:27 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:Hm? Oh, I'm out.

It's been a fun time, but I think I've overstayed my welcome.

Xe waves to the last three guests.

Later, losers!

"Oh, that's a pity, I was hoping to have at least one intelligent person left, but oh well, a promise is a promise,"

With that, he snaps his fingers, the ticket to freedom materialising in his hand, gripped between two fingers, and his smile widens as he holds it out for Nyx to take. Xey throws a smug grin and a cheeky wave at the other three guests before stepping onto the bottom stair, eyes fixed on the ticket that xe has earned.

Xe does not get to the second step.

A gut-twisting growl, vicious and animalistic, rips through the area, a snarl of purest anger, and all eyes fix on its source as Vesper sweeps down the steps and snatches Nyx up by the throat, lifting the choking, struggling guest into the air above all their heads, the normally peaceful host's expression twisted into a vicious rip of fangs. Caine curses in alarm and moves to intervene, only to be stopped by an outstretched arm and a shake of the head as Caleb turns to him before turning back, eyes bright with curiosity.

"You have s o m e t h i n g that b e l o n g s to ME,"

Nyx struggles even more as realisation dawns on xer face, and one hand that had been previously clawing at the claws around xer throat goes to xer pockets, shaking hand pulling out an object, large and flat and darkly shimmering, which xey drop at the feet of the blood-thirsty entity. Instantly, Vesper calms, dropping Nyx to the floor with a thud and a yelp as they reach down and pick the object, the scale up, a content purr erupting from their lips as they turn, completely ignoring the spluttering former-guest as they walk back up to their place beside the other hosts. Caleb chuckles softly before coming down the steps and simply dropping the ticket on Nyx's back as xey lay gasping for air, before going back up the steps. Not even waiting to regain xer full breath, Nyx grabs the ticket and sprints for the gate that leads to the main entrance, the metal bars whining as they swing open just enough for xer to disappear into the blackness beyond, then swing back shut.

Leaving only three guests.

"Now then, now then, now then. That leaves us with just you three.

Shoker Bahtıyanık, Jinx Kartikka and Noel Quinn.

Present your tickets,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby dolphina » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:30 pm

(Ok so how are we supposed to present our tickets tho)

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby LetitiaWilson » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:31 pm

dolphina wrote:(Ok so how are we supposed to present our tickets tho)

(If you've got one, just post saying so)
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby dolphina » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:32 pm

“Ha! Good for me then, I suppose.” Jinx pulls out a ticket, smirking the entire time.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby LetitiaWilson » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:39 pm

dolphina wrote:“Ha! Good for me then, I suppose.” Jinx pulls out a ticket, smirking the entire time.

Caleb smiles broadly as Jinx approaches, ticket held out in front of her smug smirk, but when she drops the ticket into Caleb's hand...it bursts into flames, turning her smug grin into a look of pure shock as Caleb's smile turns into a wild snarl.

"A fake? A FAKE?! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO DECEIVE ME!"

Jinx yelps and stumbles back down the steps, as far away as she can get from the furious host.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby dolphina » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:21 pm

“Jesus fuck- Okay then. Jeez, I didn’t make these things. Why are there even fakes in the first place...? Huh. I’d write that down... if I could, of course.”

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby UzayAltay » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:49 pm

I guess it is time to leave for me.

/present tickets.
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby LetitiaWilson » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:53 pm

UzayAltay wrote:I guess it is time to leave for me.

/present tickets.

"Mmhmm...You have two tickets, don't you? How would you feel about giving one of them to one of your companions?"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby UzayAltay » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:59 pm

TBH I thought about it, but I couldn't decide on which one to give. I am highly indecisive.

Well, if you want, you can use my second ticket to give one more chance to them. I don't know how, you are way better than me on this topic, though if possible I want to wake from this nightmare as soon as possible, and leave as soon as possible.

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby LetitiaWilson » Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:42 pm

UzayAltay wrote:TBH I thought about it, but I couldn't decide on which one to give. I am highly indecisive.

Well, if you want, you can use my second ticket to give one more chance to them. I don't know how, you are way better than me on this topic, though if possible I want to wake from this nightmare as soon as possible, and leave as soon as possible.

"I'm so glad you see it my way, Shoker, because fact is, you didn't really have a choice in the matter,"

Caleb snaps his fingers and one of Shoker's pockets rustles, the ticket slipping out and hovering for a second before dancing on the air to Caleb's waiting hand.

"Now who gets it, Jinx or Noel? I know who MY choice is, but I'm gonna be nice and give you both ONE chance (post) to try and sway me,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby dolphina » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:25 pm

“Ah, fuck. Well, I know I haven’t been the best of people- God, that is an understatement- but still. I have been actively helping out with investigations, trials, and the like as much as I can (and as much as possible). I know you’ve had to auto my actions a few times, but I’m really trying over here. And although I may have been... kind of a dickhead, I still think it was for the better. Sometimes a blunt approach can still allow us to reach the correct conclusion. And also it was kind of absorbed from everyone around me. Great job. ...And also I really don’t wanna be stuck in this park... all alone.

Then Jinx clears her throat. “I have also not actively opposed the trials themselves, attempted to set fire to anything, caused major property damage, cause self-harm, or inflict any major pain onto others other than punching Erika and kicking Shoker in the balls. To be fair, he did deserve it.” Then Jinx coughs. It sounds eerily like “I also played a major part in the investigations because I had 5 credits for the second trial and 3 for all the others, which I used for the sake of passing the trial along.” How she managed to make a cough sound like that, we’ll never know. “I’m also not trying to burn the tickets. While amusing, that would not be beneficial to anyone here.”

(There’s my post, I’m terrible at doing this kinda stuff)

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Cryonami » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:17 am

LetitiaWilson wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:TBH I thought about it, but I couldn't decide on which one to give. I am highly indecisive.

"I'm so glad you see it my way, Shoker, because fact is, you didn't really have a choice in the matter,"

Caleb snaps his fingers and one of Shoker's pockets rustles, the ticket slipping out and hovering for a second before dancing on the air to Caleb's waiting hand.

"Now who gets it, Jinx or Noel? I know who MY choice is, but I'm gonna be nice and give you both ONE chance (post) to try and sway me,"

Quinn picks up the once abandoned cat ear headband and puts it on.
meow. - she says seriously.

You need the witnesses to do their job properly, right? If you’re interested in screwing that little girl and her amusement park over, I’ll help with that. I’m sure I can use Noel’s connections to mess around more than whatever Jinx thinks of. Without me mentioning it right now, she probably wouldn’t even remember that she’s supposed to do it

————

Spreading chaos in return for participating in pure chaos.

what a wonderful exchange
Cryonami
Jester
Jester

Postby LetitiaWilson » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:36 am

"Hmm, yes, you certainly HAVE been very useful, haven't you, Jinx? Indeed, your skills were fundamental in solving some of those murders, so much so that we'd probably have a lot more murderers going free if it wasn't for you. Certainly, that should make you worthy of the ticket, shouldn't it?"

Jinx's face becomes more and more hopeful as Caleb speaks, eyes widening with joy but never leaving that ticket. Caleb's smile is oh so sweet as he waves his hand, as if intending to hand the ticket over to her, and indeed the ticket floats down, just out of Jinx's grasp. All she has to do is take a step forward...

"However..."

Jinx's gleeful expression turns to one of confusion as the ticket jumps just out of her reach again, forcing her to take another step up, another step towards the host. Then another. And another. Then one. Last. Step. Too late, Jinx realises just how close she has gotten, only a step below the trio, and freezes in horror as Caleb leans down to be face to face with her, smile still that sickly sweet expression.

"I do love a bit of chaos,"

Fear alights on Jinx's face as the realisation breaks, but she has no time to react before Caleb lashes out, the crack of the slap echoing as Jinx is flung backwards and slips, tumbling down the stairs to lie in a crumpled heap at the base, blood pouring out of the clawmarks on her face. She doesn't move for a while and all Shoker and Noel can do is watch in horror as the host descends the stairs and wrenches Jinx's head up by her hair, forcing her to turn and meet his gaze.

"That, and as you might've just realised, I don't like you,"

He cackles as he lets her drop before turning to the other two guests, who flinch as if expecting the same treatment, but there is no violence, instead he flicks his wrist and the ticket jumps out of his grasp, floating towards Quinn who quickly snatches it out of the air, an unapologetic look at the crumbled Jinx. With that, Caleb takes a few steps up the stairs before turning to look at them, impatience darkening the questioning look on his face, causing Shoker and Quinn to quickly follow, stepping over Jinx as she tries to get up but slips back to the floor. Caleb smirks at them as they follow him past the other hosts and up to the door of the castle, Caine following behind the other guests while Vesper...Vesper stays at the top of the stairs, eyes fixed on Jinx.

As they step up to the wooden doors, the dark oak above the handle warps and shimmers, remodeling itself into the shape of a small box with an opening on it. Understanding what he must do, Shoker steps forward and shoves his ticket into the opening, Quinn following his example a second later. The box beeps, a high-pitched sound, and recedes back into the wood, its disappearance followed by a click as the handle dips down and the door opens, just a crack. Shoker glances at Quinn, who merely shrugs, then at the twins stood behind them before steeling himself and walking into the darkness within. Quinn follows, turning to watch as the door slowly creaks behind her. Her last glimpse of the outside world is just enough to see the twins vanish from view and to see Vesper descending the stairs, a horrific wail cut off as the door shuts.

The remaining guests look at each other, then at the room in which they have found themselves, then at each other again, for what they see is surely impossible, for they are certain they just walked through the doors of the castle, the castle at the heart of the park, so this room cannot be what it is, and yet...it is.

It is the foyer of the hotel.

Behind them is the main entrance, the door through which they first walked what seems like an eon ago and through which they thought they would find freedom. In front of them, the statued fountain stands, free of the blood and gore that had once stained it. Indeed, it's as if...as if the room had never seen any guests before.

How can this be...?

"Oh, you didn't think it would really be that easy, right?"

Shoker and Quinn merely stare in horror at the movement near the fountain's statues, the twins emerging from behind the mascots they had once represented. Caleb giggles as he takes a seat at the base of the angel while Caine leans against the leg of the devil.

"Yeah, we kinda lied about the whole "Get a ticket and you can go free" thing. Sorry not sorry. We WILL let you go, though, if you complete one last game. Not like you have a choice, anyway,"

"Oh, but they DO have a choice. Death is always an option. Oh wait, no suicides. Oh well, guess you just gotta play along, huh? In 24 hours, a body will appear in the hotel. To complete the game and win, you must do four things:

1) First, you must find the body, including all pieces of it if the body is dismembered, and figure out who the victim was.

2) Next, you need to figure out exactly how the victim perished.

3) Then you must not only identify the weapon used to kill them, you must also FIND the weapon.

4) Finally, once you have done all that, you must find the real exit.

You don't need to do these in order, but you need to do ALL of them to win. Now for the rules:

1) All investigations MUST be done in the thread. Any PMs will be ignored.

2) Once you think you have enough evidence, start a post with /Conclusion and put your theory in a spoiler. THINK CAREFULLY AS YOU MAY NOT CHANGE YOUR "VOTE" ONCE YOU DO THIS! A "vote" will only be accepted if it starts with /Conclusion.

3) The game ends in either 72 hours or when both of you have posted your Conclusions, whichever comes first. You do NOT need to come to a unanimous decision on the results."

4) Co-operation will be the difference between life and death, so for this and this alone, the ban on multiposting is being lessened: You may double post (though try to only do it if you must) and you may post more if a significant amount of time (Let's say 4 hours) has passed without your partner posting. If there is, at any point, a period of more than 12 hours where only one person posts, THE GAME WILL END WITH YOU BOTH LOSING.

Have fun chatting while we prepare things, <3"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby UzayAltay » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:55 am

Let's do this, Noel. Or Quinn. Or, whatever.

(By the way, is it starting now or 24 hours later?)

Scum Games (19-14)

UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby LetitiaWilson » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:16 pm

UzayAltay wrote:Let's do this, Noel. Or Quinn. Or, whatever.

(By the way, is it starting now or 24 hours later?)

(From my previous post)
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby UzayAltay » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:38 pm

Well... Time is ticking. So I guess I should think where would the hosts hide things they do not want us to find.
(Well... I just realized I didn't read all the thing properly, and game is already started. Good luck to us (: By the way, I will use this to ooc. PS- Thanks Letitia for clarification.)

I... have a guess. A place Angelina loves to spend time, but not anyone else. It is also a perfect hiding place in my opinion.

The pool.
Well. I knew some illusionists that uses water to hide, or show some things. It is hard-to-use, rarely used but may be very effective.

Well, only way of knowing it is, preventing the illusion, or, diving the pool so it can be seen clearly.
For that I should take some things from storage.

/go storage (at laundry and storage), turn on the lights (if it isn't already on), have a brief look around, then look the boxes for underwater goggles and snorkel, if found then go pool, turn on the lights (if it isn't already on), have a brief look around, put on snorkel and goggles, then dive and look inside the pool throughly. If items are not found then go pool and look inside the pool without diving.

Scum Games (19-14)

UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby LetitiaWilson » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:44 pm

UzayAltay wrote:/go storage (at laundry and storage), turn on the lights (if it isn't already on), have a brief look around, then look the boxes for underwater goggles and snorkel, if found then go pool, turn on the lights (if it isn't already on), have a brief look around, put on snorkel and goggles, then dive and look inside the pool throughly. If items are not found then go pool and look inside the pool without diving.

(No, you're not investigating things now. You start doing that once the body has been placed.)
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby UzayAltay » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:55 pm

(Oh did I get it wrong? Lol. Sorry.
So just for clarification purposes, will you accept long investigations like that? And will we have 72 hours after body is placed, or just 48?
And we can discuss/plan things until body is placed, right?)

Scum Games (19-14)

UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Dangan Ronpa