Dangan Ronpa XXV - The End!

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Re: Dangan Ronpa XXV - Class Trial 4 - The Detective Bows Ou

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:40 am

Caleb growls, but stays surprisingly silent as he clicks his fingers and the lights flicker for a moment.
Voting options
TV wrote:
Votes

Who killed Erika Furudo?

Voting options -- # of votes

Noel/Quin - 1 vote
Nyx - 0 votes
Shoker - 0 votes
Jinx - 0 votes
Angelina - 0 votes
Erika (Suicide) - 0 votes

As of the time of this update, there are exactly 27 hours and 30 minutes left for the trial to end.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Alicitzen » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:33 am

pog
Discord: Alicitzen#1312
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:34 am

Laaaame.
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:47 am

Gonna be extremely blunt right now. It has now been nearly 24 hours since there was any form of progress or meaningful conversation, so if this continues, I am cutting the extension short.

If there has been no progress towards a concrete decision by 8am GMT tomorrow, the round will end then.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:41 am

You know, it would be good if somebody says whether my thought process is accurate or not.
Well, biggest flaw of it is for what reason victim was holding a dick-like knife in her hand.

Though like I couldn't find any explanation to when did culprit took it if we ignore this. (maybe Agelina taking it the earlier night byt still now I cannot explain what was victim holding at their left hand right before they are killed.)

If there is somewhat an accomplice involved, I think it is Jinx, either covering alibi for Nyx or they lied about investigation the night before, with one of other two being culprit, though I think it is somewhat not much complicated for an accomplice.
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby Cryonami » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:07 pm

(sorry for inactivity, I was a bit busy)
dolphina wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:Umm... what was that? Anyway...

Jinx, you investigated the gift shop for the night before, right? Do you remember if you may have forgot to say a knife being missing from it?

Um... I investigated the erotic gift shop. It was gross, but there definitely were no knives missing.

then my alibi is confirmed as well.

the victim died between actions A2 and A3 and I was with shoker A1 and A2 so I couldn’t have gotten the knife before A3.

Shoker, did you check if the shape of the knife matched the wound? (I haven’t read everything yet, ignore me if you already mentioned it)
Cryonami
Jester
Jester

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:13 pm

Cryonami wrote:(sorry for inactivity, I was a bit busy)
dolphina wrote:

Jinx, you investigated the gift shop for the night before, right? Do you remember if you may have forgot to say a knife being missing from it?

Um... I investigated the erotic gift shop. It was gross, but there definitely were no knives missing.

the victim died between actions A2 and A3 and I was with shoker A1 and A2 so I couldn’t have gotten the knife before A3.

Shoker, did you check if the shape of the knife matched the wound? (I haven’t read everything yet, ignore me if you already mentioned it)

Umm... I forget

(To be more honest it just came my mind exactly after 24 hours is over, though with them dying due to wound at neck and me finding knife attached to it, it is likelier explanation. )

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:21 pm

Cryonami wrote:(sorry for inactivity, I was a bit busy)
dolphina wrote:

Not if the victim had the knife herself, it's not.
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Alicitzen » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:33 pm

Ponders mentally about potentially having the knife before this night.
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby Cryonami » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:35 pm

UzayAltay wrote:Noel, can we heard a full alibi from you?
Well, after some thinking I concluded that the person who bringed the blade to murder scene should be victim, herself. It is just a theory, but the one make the most sense.
Assuming Jinx and Nyx isn't a culprit duo, that leaves you and Angelina, and I believe both of you had time to commit crime so we should hear your alibi fully.

A1- noel stalked Shoker
A2- she continued stalking. Shoker seemed to think that we’re jinx.
A3- Shoker made an offer to bring some items and meet A6 near the slot machine alone. Noel ignored it and went to the resting area.
A4- she went to the great serpent (nyx and Jinx were there).
A5- I woke up, told Nyx and Jinx about Shoker’s suggestion and that if I died, he’s the most likely suspect. I went to the slot machine (no one was there)
A6- I stayed in the slot machine (no one was there either. Shoker didn’t arrive and neither Jinx nor Nyx bothered checking if I’m ok)

(honestly, I’m not really in the right mood to play this rn so sorry for being crappy.
I’ll try to deduce as much as possible but please, don’t call me out on that)

a blade and sheath could not match for 2 reasons:
less likely imo- the blade had no sheath from the beginning (and the killer took a random sheath for some reason???)

more likely- there were 2 knives?

were there any signs of the victim fighting the killer?
was erika left-handed????? she could have theoretically held a knife there?

@shoker, there can’t be an accomplice involved. We’d be informed if that was the case (it’s written in the rules)

UzayAltay wrote:Well, biggest flaw of it is for what reason victim was holding a dick-like knife in her hand.

Though like I couldn't find any explanation to when did culprit took it if we ignore this. (maybe Agelina taking it the earlier night byt still now I cannot explain what was victim holding at their left hand right before they are killed.)

.....honestly, what would help the most rn is an information if there were any signs of the dick knife being placed into the sheath
if the sheath didn’t fit, there should have been some marks left.
This would mean that the victim was the one who brought the knife.

if not, it would mean that the killer was the one who left the knife or sheath there. The victim could have had a knife on their own (which they held in order to defend themself), while the attacker had the dick knife.
After the murder, during the last actions the murderer could have taken the victim’s knife and replaced it with the murder weapon (the dick knife)....

does this make sense?
Cryonami
Jester
Jester

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:39 pm

Cryonami wrote:@shoker, there can’t be an accomplice involved. We’d be informed if that was the case (it’s written in the rules)

"DING DONG DING DONG, THAT'S FUCKING WRONG!

You'll be informed of the existence of an accomplice WHEN YOU HAVE VOTED FOR SOMEONE. Then you have to do the votes for the second person,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:41 pm

=
Voting options
TV wrote:
Votes

Who killed Erika Furudo?

Noel/Quin - 1 vote
Angelina - 1 vote
Nyx - 0 votes
Shoker - 0 votes
Jinx - 0 votes

As of the time of this update, there are exactly 24 hours and 40 minutes left for the trial to end.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Cryonami » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:54 pm

Angelina is the only one who could have committed the murder from my pov... which is great because my brain really refuses to think rn

the only thing I can say about my alibi rn is that I would not have framed myself like that. Besides there being a dick-shaped knife on the crime scene, I don’t think there were any signs of the body being moved or manipulated in any way.

The murderer had 2 additional actions and even just moving the body somewhere could have brought them benefits so they must have used those 2 additional actions for something else.

Removing the knife the victim could have had (or removing the thing they held in their hand) seems like the answer here.

@Shoker, how was their left hand bloodied? Did it look like a splatter from their neck, were there any wounds there?
the bloodied hand was the one that held an item before death, right?
did you get any info about the size/shape of the item based on her grip?

P.edit:
oh, there’s actually another argument for me being innocent. I had my chances to kill shoker A1 or A2.
Angelina didn’t.
Cryonami
Jester
Jester

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:48 pm

Spoiler:
Cryonami wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:Noel, can we heard a full alibi from you?
Well, after some thinking I concluded that the person who bringed the blade to murder scene should be victim, herself. It is just a theory, but the one make the most sense.
Assuming Jinx and Nyx isn't a culprit duo, that leaves you and Angelina, and I believe both of you had time to commit crime so we should hear your alibi fully.

A1- noel stalked Shoker
A2- she continued stalking. Shoker seemed to think that we’re jinx.
A3- Shoker made an offer to bring some items and meet A6 near the slot machine alone. Noel ignored it and went to the resting area.
A4- she went to the great serpent (nyx and Jinx were there).
A5- I woke up, told Nyx and Jinx about Shoker’s suggestion and that if I died, he’s the most likely suspect. I went to the slot machine (no one was there)
A6- I stayed in the slot machine (no one was there either. Shoker didn’t arrive and neither Jinx nor Nyx bothered checking if I’m ok)

(honestly, I’m not really in the right mood to play this rn so sorry for being crappy.
I’ll try to deduce as much as possible but please, don’t call me out on that)

a blade and sheath could not match for 2 reasons:
less likely imo- the blade had no sheath from the beginning (and the killer took a random sheath for some reason???)

more likely- there were 2 knives?

were there any signs of the victim fighting the killer?
was erika left-handed????? she could have theoretically held a knife there?

@shoker, there can’t be an accomplice involved. We’d be informed if that was the case (it’s written in the rules)

UzayAltay wrote:Well, biggest flaw of it is for what reason victim was holding a dick-like knife in her hand.

.....honestly, what would help the most rn is an information if there were any signs of the dick knife being placed into the sheath
if the sheath didn’t fit, there should have been some marks left.
This would mean that the victim was the one who brought the knife.

if not, it would mean that the killer was the one who left the knife or sheath there. The victim could have had a knife on their own (which they held in order to defend themself), while the attacker had the dick knife.
After the murder, during the last actions the murderer could have taken the victim’s knife and replaced it with the murder weapon (the dick knife)....

does this make sense?
Only neck wound was from this night, others were from older nights. (Such as Erika and Jinx fighting in tavern storage)
I probably should have checked if there were any such marks.
And victim had the sheath, not killer, so it is possible they took a random steath for ??? reasons.

Alicitzen wrote:Ponders mentally about potentially having the knife before this night.
Well, I think only possible person who could have took it earlier is you. I still find it likelier Erika took it tonight.
Excluding accompliances. Well, TBH I would be really upset if Jinx and Nyx made an accompliance just to confirm each other like that.
Cryonami wrote:Angelina is the only one who could have committed the murder from my pov... which is great because my brain really refuses to think rn

the only thing I can say about my alibi rn is that I would not have framed myself like that. Besides there being a dick-shaped knife on the crime scene, I don’t think there were any signs of the body being moved or manipulated in any way.

The murderer had 2 additional actions and even just moving the body somewhere could have brought them benefits so they must have used those 2 additional actions for something else.

Removing the knife the victim could have had (or removing the thing they held in their hand) seems like the answer here.

@Shoker, how was their left hand bloodied? Did it look like a splatter from their neck, were there any wounds there?
the bloodied hand was the one that held an item before death, right?
did you get any info about the size/shape of the item based on her grip?

P.edit:
oh, there’s actually another argument for me being innocent. I had my chances to kill shoker A1 or A2.
Angelina didn’t.
I already answered wound question.
Yeah body didn't moved. Yes, bloodied hand, the side of neck wound and the hanf holding sth, all are left.
Well, only thing I knew about it is it was long and thin, with two rounded shape on one end, and it might be the dagger.
I didn't looked through on how it was bloodied.

Scum Games (19-14)

UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby dolphina » Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:17 pm

“By the way, Noel, what WERE you doing in The Resting Area?”
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Cryonami » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:04 pm

UzayAltay wrote:Yes, bloodied hand, the side of neck wound and the hanf holding sth, all are left.
Well, only thing I knew about it is it was long and thin, with two rounded shape on one end, and it might be the dagger.
I didn't looked through on how it was bloodied.

“long and thin with two rounded shapes on one end”
.....isn’t that the exact description of the dick knife? a dick and 2 balls?

so it is pretty much confirmed that the victim held the knife when they died. The whip they had with them confirms that they had to be in the room as well
The murderer must have removed the knife from their hand and stuck it in their neck to make it look as if it was the murder weapon, while hiding the real murder weapon they used?

The sheath could have been taken by erika as well (it’s possible that she looked for it herself because the dick knife didn’t have one)... even if the murderer left it there for some reason, this probably wouldn’t help much

dolphina wrote:“By the way, Noel, what WERE you doing in The Resting Area?”

literally nothing. Noel just went there
I could describe the room but she didn’t move anything, touch anything nor use anything. Same deal as when she stalked Shoker for 2 sub-actions without any movement.

There was no purpose to those actions and no deeper meaning. Just wasting time
Cryonami
Jester
Jester

Postby Alicitzen » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:17 pm

UzayAltay wrote:
Alicitzen wrote:Ponders mentally about potentially having the knife before this night.
Well, I think only possible person who could have took it earlier is you.

:?:

Cryonami wrote:P.edit:
Angelina didn’t.

Tries desperately to grasp the point of that when she could've also just killed Jinx a1/2 also? Like is that even a point?
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:42 pm

Voting options
TV wrote:
Votes

Who killed Erika Furudo?

Angelina - 2 votes
Noel/Quin - 1 vote
Nyx - 0 votes
Shoker - 0 votes
Jinx - 0 votes

As of the time of this update, there are exactly 21 hours and 38 minutes left for the trial to end.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:25 am

"Did you think I was bluffing when I said I would cut the extension short if you didn't make progress? Newsflash.

I wasn't,"

Voting options
TV wrote:
Votes

Who killed Erika Furudo?

Angelina - 3 votes
Noel/Quin - 0 votes
Nyx - 0 votes
Shoker - 0 votes
Jinx - 0 votes

As of the time of this update, there are exactly 0 minutes left for the trial to end.

TRIAL IS NOW OVER. NO MORE POSTING.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:29 am

The silence is crushing.

Hour upon hour passes without even the quietest of whispers, no guest willing to even so much as look at the rest. Even the one who had previously been the most vocal, the one to try and stimulate conversation, had fallen quiet as the futility of his attempts sinking in.

It is vibrantly clear that the hosts are NOT happy with this development: Caleb has taken to pacing, increasingly vitriolic hissed mutters the only sound he makes, while Caine, normally the relaxed if irritable brother, is tense, fists clenching and unclenching at his side.

As the clock is forcibly sent forward, marking the end of the trial, Caleb stops, completely ignoring the guests, and takes a deep breath, as if steadying himself.

"Calm, calm, I am calm, I AM calm,"

He genuinely seems to relax...for all of ten seconds. After which, he screams, a roar of frustration that makes everyone jump, even Caine startles and turns, concerned. He and the guests can only watch on as Caleb steps to one of the decorative statues in the castle grounds, lifts up his bat and swings, the solitary blow turning the solid marble into shattered fragments and dust. After another shuddering breathe, he turns back to the flinching guests and a vaguely amused Caine.

"Feel better?"

"No. Deal with these imbeciles before I REALLY lose my temper,"

Caine just chuckles before turning his gaze on the guests.

"I think we should make this short, if just for my own sanity.

Did you choose RIGHT?

OR

Did you choose WRONG?

Let's

Find

OUT!

Spoiler: The real murderer was...

Nyx!

Spoiler: "Oh look, you got it wrong. How could that possibly happen, after all that stimulating discussion? Oh wait..."

You may post again.
Execution will be posted within the next 24 hours.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby UzayAltay » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:38 am

What?
Nyx?

Scum Games (19-14)

UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby Cryonami » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:46 am

No, it was me all along.
Noel or nyx, same thing. Nyx had an alibi N2.
Cryonami
Jester
Jester

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:55 am

Cryonami wrote:No, it was me all along.
Noel or nyx, same thing. Nyx had an alibi N2.

"Actually, xe didn't. The movement that Jinx heard above her in Action 2 was Angelina leaving the tavern. Where was Nyx? Slitting Erika's throat. Xe didn't get to the tavern until action 3, when Jinx actually saw xer,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:58 am

That's right!

Xe bows.
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby UzayAltay » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:31 am

Are we sure this two didn't agree on an accomplice when you three were... screwing me?

Scum Games (19-14)

UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Dangan Ronpa