Appealing the third report

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing the third report

Postby Maldelacabeza » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:23 pm

Regarding the third report, at no point did I want to imply that this was harassment, since I stream on Twitch and videos on YouTube to entertain. I am also suffering harassment from Mrs Dumbledore and her friends Dlacius, Rogermon, rickyft among others and that every time I enter the room of the Spanish server "ranked of practice" they insult me ​​calling me toxic among others, making public my social networks to insult me ​​in them and harassing me, and spamming all the time that I multi-account when they were just real friends who had recommended the game to them. Since they began to lie about the issue of multi-accounts, it has caused most of the Spanish town of salem users to be against me by insulting me, calling me a cheater, son of a bitch, and wanting to kill me on night 1, night 2, or by hanging on second day to "avoid cheating" when I never did and I have proof of all this which I sent to the Town of salem support and I am awaiting response. I also created a post with my account "shirousagigore" since it was the steam one; which I will post again in this account.
Since I have met Mrs Dumbledore and Dlacius I have only received insults, harassment and I have not been able to have fun while streaming because they all joined together to try to kill me soon, thus cheating.
Maldelacabeza

Re: Appealing the third report

Postby TrialBot » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:45 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

All

Postby Maldelacabeza » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:03 pm

Report ID: 3255917
About the multi-account report. From the beginning and many games ago, several people are harassing me telling me that I have multi-accounts when it is not true and I can prove it. That game of the report I was streaming on Maldelacabeza (Twitch) and it can be clearly seen that I was not using more than my steam account shirousagigore (maldelacabeza). If my words are not enough, I attach the direct of the report. Those people are all the games telling me that I use many multi-accounts (more than 4) especially the user MrsDumbledore and samby1010 are the ones who repeat it the most adding insults like "son of a bitch" "cheater" "toxic". So with the user whose name Alezzander comes into play, I started joking with him saying that he and I were multi-account when it is not true and you can verify yourself that he is a real person and not a secondary account. I am from Spain and he is from a Latin American country, just by seeing where it connects from, you can verify it. So saying "15 is my multi" was a joke between us because I was tired of the harassment of other people who as I said are all the games telling me and I have proof (captures and stream) of it. Alezzander and no other account is my multi-account. I have only played by myself and with my friends.
Report ID: 3236212
In which I was banned for harassment when I do not consider it to be the case since it is a game to socialize and make friends, in fact Mrsdumbledore was asking me what country I live in, and I simply asked a network social to her and Betutsa in case they wanted to chat outside of Town of Salem. I was not aware that it was forbidden to ask for a social network to get to know us better, since I am a public person. Nor have I mentioned any insult towards them but towards myself. in fact I named it in the game as a joke and affectionate nickname (caramono)
Report ID: 3210750
Another report that I consider unfair because I did not cheating at any time and from the beginning I show it. The user whose name was Hisoka is a person who is harassing LadyMavi and if you ask him, he will answer by affirming it. That person always tries to kill or do something to LadyMavi (Nalguitas) so that she cannot play and have fun. So at the beginning of the game you can see that he says on day 1 "Buttocks will kill me, I just say that." From what Nalguitas says "they controlled me last night" so I intuitively assumed that Hisoka, having said such a thing and also harassing her in other games, that he was the one who controlled her and then he accused me of exe. In the chat of the dead I said that I knew that he was a witch because of buttocks, I meant that I knew it because of what he was doing to her all the games and because of what "buttocks will kill me". I knew that Buttocks was a researcher because he asked others roles. I said that she is my premade because it is true, she is my friend and because of her I started playing Town, but at no time were we saying our role or doing the supposed cheating. When I killed Eira it was because I suspected it was a mafia because of its attitude, because when they don't write or ask for a role or go up to the gallows super fast without reason or suspicion, it is usually a mafia. I'm very good at finding mafia and I show it on stream, so when I killed her it can't be considered cheating. In chat of the dead you can see that for committing 1 failure of a bad intuition they already wanted to report me. So if it is true that I said that I was going to kill them but it is as long as I suspect them and have motives, I suspect that they are the bad guys and thus be able to win that was how it happened with Hisoka (my mistake but from what he said, I suspected) and about Eira for how she acts playing (and I was right). They kept asking me for a report for no reason, just for failing in 1 game 1 time, in addition to provoking me, which is why I told them that "I will always kill you" hot and as a reason for defense. But I have never killed any without having the slightest suspicion or evidence.
Maldelacabeza

Report ID: 3236212

Postby Maldelacabeza » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:10 pm

I beg you to review and study all the bans because this is a group of people who are going against me to ban me permanently and among them are the jurors Dlacius and Mrs Dumbledore.
Especially in Report ID: 3236212 everyone knew my public social network which is my twitch and youtube channel (which can be seen that in Report ID: 3255917 they are spamming it) so I do not consider it harassment to ask Instagram to these people to meet them since they know me. I do not feel that I am guilty and I would be enormously grateful to get my account back which is recently new and I have accomplished so many good things. I would like to know the system and be part of it so as not to make these mistakes again.
I want to stream again playing this great game as many fans love it and because of it my friends were joining.
Maldelacabeza

Postby Maldelacabeza » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:14 pm

Thank you very much, your highness, for taking the time to read it all, check it out and help me. If I can contribute something else, do not hesitate to contact me.
Maldelacabeza

Postby TurdPile » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:53 am

Appeal granted.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals