holiday request

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

holiday request

Postby jaramaranam » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:48 am

may i please have my suspension carried out in one to three days from now? i checked my report, and i understand why i was suspended. however, i am off work ALL day for the holiday and was looking forward to playing town of salem most of the day. this breaks my heart. i really only said the same thing in a game a handful of times, mainly i think because in ranked there can be a lot of messages at once and i'm trying to make sure town sees critical info. i will exercise more caution in the future so i won't get another suspension, but please consider my request

[edit: how about this. what if, since the last guilty report on me was for a separate matter (not spamming) and it's so old that it has since been archived
how about reversing that judgment so that this current suspension is only one day?
its evident that ive played the game for several months having only one judgment against me for gamethrowing and one for spam]
Last edited by jaramaranam on Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jaramaranam
Witch
Witch

Re: holiday request

Postby TrialBot » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:50 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:51 am

Greetings,

please keep in mind that only invalid reports may be appealed and that a suspension is not getting shifted to an other time.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jaramaranam » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:00 am

well, can i appeal my report then? because the penalty for what i did i feel like is too severe. i said the same exact thing six times in a span of one day, then a variant of that thing another four times. the spam filter actually stops someone from saying too much at once. it can be very fast-paced in a high elo game.
jaramaranam
Witch
Witch

Postby Jerme » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:48 am

Saying the same thing more than 4 times at a day/night is considered already "spamming". Slightly altering what youwrite, but to actually have it say the same is considered as an evasion of the spam filter.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jaramaranam » Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:26 pm

at least now i know that. in the future i'll be sure not to say the same thing more than four times, or else risk suspension
jaramaranam
Witch
Witch

Postby TurdPile » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:20 am

Report is valid and valid suspensions may not be appealed.

Appeal Denied.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals