Ban Appeal Kortopi

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal Kortopi

Postby Kortopi » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:32 pm

I reviewed the reason I got banned. The username I picked was a shortening of the word "transmission," specifically in a motor vehicle. I usually use car related names in game and truly did not mean it in the derogatory manner. I apologize for the offense.
Kortopi

Re: Ban Appeal Kortopi

Postby TrialBot » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:35 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:55 am

Well, the given term is seen as one and thus handled as it. I do not see the given term as a possibly shortening for a "transmission", either....
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Kortopi » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:47 am

I honestly did not know that is vulgar, but yes it is actually used as legitimate shorthand in auto. I took some time to educate myself more because I didn't even know that transgender was huge thing. Look, I have never been suspended for inappropriate usernames or hate speech or anything of this manner ... I think I was suspended for gamethrowing 2 years ago and that is it. I suppose leniency has already been given but I ask if the suspension could be lifted. I'm again very sorry about this offense.
Kortopi

Postby Jerme » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:19 pm

Only invalid reports may be appealed and I am afraid that the given one is indeed valid.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TurdPile » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:17 am

Appeal granted.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals