Who do you think is going to win the election?

Discuss about anything non-TOS related here. Keep responses high quality, or go to the Lounge 8-)

Who do you think is going to win the election?

Postby KalegNar » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:01 pm

So a lot of a people are debating whether or not Donald Trump or Joe Biden will win the election. But here at ToS we have big brains and we can look for who will actually win the election. The known options are (in no particular order) as follows.

1. The Illuminati
2. The Mole People
3. The Lizard People
4. The Bohemian Vampires
5. The Aliens
6. The Other Aliens
7. The Atlanteans
8. The Bigfoot Alliance
9. The Trekkies
10. The Pod People
11. The Clones
12. The People that put Warning Labels on Mattresses
13. The Mirror Dimension
14. The Followers of Cthulu
15. Write-In Conspiracy Group

I'm going to go ahead and call this election for The Bigfoot Alliance. The election has had more people wondering how "the other side" will be reacting on social media or other means. This means that human attention is being pulled towards population centers and or online spaces. By focusing attention there, it means the Wild Sasquatches will have less observation upon them in the wilds, allowing them to go even more undetected than before. This will be a boon to them in their plans to create The Summoner and implement their nefarious machinations behind the scenes in preparation for their eventual march forward and conquest of the known worlds.
KalegNar
Executioner
Executioner

Re: Who do you think is going to win the election?

Postby Ezradekezra » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:17 pm

I'm pretty sure that Cob will win, since everyone always votes them D1 in FM.
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby dolphina » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:12 pm

guys guys guys
number 12
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Ezradekezra » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:57 pm

Town of Salem players after learning about swing states:
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby cob709 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:49 pm

Ezradekezra wrote:I'm pretty sure that Cob will win, since everyone always votes them D1 in FM.

Honestly, voting for a president isn't a good idea. Our best option is to avoid the elections, and here's why:'
*inhales*
Spoiler: Well first off, the elections divides our nation in half, between the Democrats and Republicans. We cannot consider ourselves the "United" States of America if we do not have political unity. In order to bring the States together and cooperate, we can't afford to create competition between ourselves. Instead of voting for a President, which creates conflict, we should weigh the pros and cons of each President instead, which brings me to my next point.

Candidates that run for Presidency don't really have the country's best interest in mind, they just want the "power," or rather, the title of being President. Due to this, unreliable politicians will always run, and all they need to do is sound convincing to trick the American people. I will not be fooled by this, we cannot have them decide for themselves that they are gonna be President. Rather, it should be decided by the people to vouch for a President!

Lastly, whoever we choose for Presidency doesn't really matter because their actions will most likely yield the same outcome. If both "parties" have the mutual goal of "improving America," then there should be absolutely no difference in what they plan to do with Presidency. In fact, the parties should actually be working TOGETHER, and not against each other.

In conclusion, we really shouldn't be voting. Our best interest is to novote or choose to entirely remove the role of "President" from our federal government. The entire system can be improved, simply by not having an election, and all our political conflict and unrest will be solved!
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Ezradekezra » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:53 pm

cob709 wrote:
Ezradekezra wrote:I'm pretty sure that Cob will win, since everyone always votes them D1 in FM.

Honestly, voting for a president isn't a good idea. Our best option is to avoid the elections, and here's why:'
*inhales*
Spoiler: Well first off, the elections divides our nation in half, between the Democrats and Republicans. We cannot consider ourselves the "United" States of America if we do not have political unity. In order to bring the States together and cooperate, we can't afford to create competition between ourselves. Instead of voting for a President, which creates conflict, we should weigh the pros and cons of each President instead, which brings me to my next point.

Candidates that run for Presidency don't really have the country's best interest in mind, they just want the "power," or rather, the title of being President. Due to this, unreliable politicians will always run, and all they need to do is sound convincing to trick the American people. I will not be fooled by this, we cannot have them decide for themselves that they are gonna be President. Rather, it should be decided by the people to vouch for a President!

Lastly, whoever we choose for Presidency doesn't really matter because their actions will most likely yield the same outcome. If both "parties" have the mutual goal of "improving America," then there should be absolutely no difference in what they plan to do with Presidency. In fact, the parties should actually be working TOGETHER, and not against each other.

In conclusion, we really shouldn't be voting. Our best interest is to novote or choose to entirely remove the role of "President" from our federal government. The entire system can be improved, simply by not having an election, and all our political conflict and unrest will be solved!

/vote Cob

Rinse and repeat
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby Brilliand » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:20 pm

cob709 wrote:In conclusion, we really shouldn't be voting. Our best interest is to novote or choose to entirely remove the role of "President" from our federal government. The entire system can be improved, simply by not having an election, and all our political conflict and unrest will be solved!

Uh... we need to do something. Ideal forms of government don't arise on their own if everyone does nothing.

Someone running the country has always been a good plan, it's just that people only interested in power have managed to drown out the people who are actually looking to be President so they can do a good job.
Brilliand
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Ezradekezra » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:32 pm

Brilliand wrote:
cob709 wrote:In conclusion, we really shouldn't be voting. Our best interest is to novote or choose to entirely remove the role of "President" from our federal government. The entire system can be improved, simply by not having an election, and all our political conflict and unrest will be solved!

Uh... we need to do something. Ideal forms of government don't arise on their own if everyone does nothing.

Someone running the country has always been a good plan, it's just that people only interested in power have managed to drown out the people who are actually looking to be President so they can do a good job.

I'm pretty sure that was a joke post based on Cob's NoLynch copypasta...
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby KalegNar » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:47 am

Wait though, Cob, if your suggestion is a no-vote and suggestion the current system is wrong, does that mean you are a supporter of anarchy?

Since anarchy is also untenable. Eventually any sufficiently large group of people is going to need some system to arbitrate interactions between each other lest it collapses with famine and other nasties. So I'll put my name in the race to fill the vacuum of power your ideals would create.
KalegNar
Executioner
Executioner

Postby dolphina » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:47 am

cob709 wrote:

*inhales*

1. This is communism.
2. This is communism.
3. This is communism.
4. Communism may look good on paper (much like your statements here), but historically, communism has been a TERRIBLE system of government, ruining quality of life AND removing any competition OR rebellion. By attempting to create "unity," all you will do is eliminate the people who disagree with you. If we all did this, this system of government would immediately be protested against, and we'd become just like the USSR, which, hahahaha, NO. Fuck the USSR.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby lemonader666 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:53 am

In conclusion, there are no good options. I'd rather eliminate humanity.

you can email me at lemonader666@gmail.com if need be
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby dolphina » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:02 am

KalegNar wrote:I'm going to go ahead and call this election for The Bigfoot Alliance. The election has had more people wondering how "the other side" will be reacting on social media or other means. This means that human attention is being pulled towards population centers and or online spaces. By focusing attention there, it means the Wild Sasquatches will have less observation upon them in the wilds, allowing them to go even more undetected than before. This will be a boon to them in their plans to create The Summoner and implement their nefarious machinations behind the scenes in preparation for their eventual march forward and conquest of the known worlds.

OBJECTION! The people who put the warning labels on mattresses are literally gods.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Descender » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:26 pm

mold people
Possibly known as TodaysStory
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby Jabichuelas » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:55 pm

just vote no lynch
call me Javi because it's shorter
Spoiler: Image
Jabichuelas
Lookout
Lookout

Postby cob709 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:23 pm

dolphina wrote:
cob709 wrote:

*inhales*

1. This is communism.
2. This is communism.
3. This is communism.
4. Communism may look good on paper (much like your statements here), but historically, communism has been a TERRIBLE system of government, ruining quality of life AND removing any competition OR rebellion. By attempting to create "unity," all you will do is eliminate the people who disagree with you. If we all did this, this system of government would immediately be protested against, and we'd become just like the USSR, which, hahahaha, NO. Fuck the USSR.

Communism did not work with previous countries because they didn't pick the right leaders. As long as everyone listens to me, we will all be happy. Abolish the current government, and worship me. I will bring eternal peace and happiness to our nation. There is no need for an "election" and there is no need for "competition."
Anyone who disagrees is obviously trying to wreck havoc against our wonderful world, in which I will quickly dispose of them to ensure that everyone can enjoy their lives together under my rule. We will create the perfect political system together.
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Ezradekezra » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:32 pm

cob709 wrote:
dolphina wrote:
cob709 wrote:

*inhales*

1. This is communism.
2. This is communism.
3. This is communism.

Communism did not work with previous countries because they didn't pick the right leaders. As long as everyone listens to me, we will all be happy. Abolish the current government, and worship me. I will bring eternal peace and happiness to our nation. There is no need for an "election" and there is no need for "competition."
Anyone who disagrees is obviously trying to wreck havoc against our wonderful world, in which I will quickly dispose of them to ensure that everyone can enjoy their lives together under my rule. We will create the perfect political system together.

Where have I heard that one before...
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby dolphina » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:23 pm

cob709 wrote:
dolphina wrote:
cob709 wrote:

*inhales*

1. This is communism.
2. This is communism.
3. This is communism.

ok now it's just communism

And by the way, communism collapsed because the socioeconomic decisions that COME with communism are fucking terrible. Communism in general is just a terrible system of government.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby lemonader666 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:24 pm

cob709 wrote:
dolphina wrote:
cob709 wrote:

*inhales*

1. This is communism.
2. This is communism.
3. This is communism.

lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Ezradekezra » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:45 pm

What do you do if you use real Communism, but the system still collapses?
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby lemonader666 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:51 pm

Ezradekezra wrote:What do you do if you use real Communism, but the system still collapses?

Real communism is impossible, all forms of so-called communism are just socialism in disguise

lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Ezradekezra » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:52 pm

lemonader666 wrote:
Ezradekezra wrote:What do you do if you use real Communism, but the system still collapses?

Real communism is impossible, all forms of so-called communism is just socialism in disguise

Ummm I'm pretty sure my Communism is real Communism

Trust me it'll work I swear
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby dolphina » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:25 am

Ezradekezra wrote:
lemonader666 wrote:

Real communism is impossible, all forms of so-called communism is just socialism in disguise

Ummm I'm pretty sure my Communism is real Communism

Trust me it'll work I swear

It isn't real communism bitch

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby ICECLIMBERS » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:00 am

Most people on this board either aren’t American or of voting age so you shouldn’t respect any good takes here.
Spoiler: Image

in the distance the shelves
rode three shadows of blue
ICECLIMBERS
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby Ezradekezra » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:34 am

ICECLIMBERS wrote:Most people on this board either aren’t American or of voting age so you shouldn’t respect any good takes here.

This also isn't even a serious thread.
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby KalegNar » Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:38 pm

Not a serious thread? What are you talking about Ezradekezra? The conspiracies are real. Remove the wool from your eyes. Don't be one of the sheeple!
KalegNar
Executioner
Executioner

Next

Return to Off-Topic Discussions