Chaos Modes

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Chaos Modes

Postby DiamondRanger8 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:26 pm

Tbh, the chaos modes are the best modes to me. But most of the current chaos modes are heavily town sided IMO, which isn't very chaotic to me, so I suggest some more chaos modes to keep people invested. I don't think these should be added to the current Chaos waiting list, with VIP, Lovers, and TT, but instead maybe making an entire new list that changes on the same day as the other chaos modes, so there could maybe be 2 chaos modes we can play in Coven aside from Coven All Any, or maybe these modes could change every day, so they could add many new chaos modes instead of just a few.

Chaos Ranked Practice:

Every role from Coven Ranked Practice is the same, but Neutral Killing is replaced by Plague Bearer, and Neutral Evil is replaced by Neutral Chaos.

Equal:

Guardian Angel, Neutral Chaos x 2, Neutral Evil, Neutral Killing, Random Town x 5, Godfather, Random Mafia, Coven Leader, Random Coven, Any.

(This mode was taken from the YouTuber %2 Skimm and was originally called Sponserved, but this is a much better name IMO. More about it being added as an official mode Here.

Neutrals Revenge:

Jailor, Veteran, Mayor, Retributionist, Trapper, Town Investigative x 2, Random Town x 2, Plague Bearer, Werewolf, Arsonist, Juggernaut, Neutral Benine, Random Neutral. (I literally just came up with this mode so this could be heavily changed, but I like the idea of a neutral centered mode where the only real threat or only threat at all are neutrals, and for the neutrals, the other neutrals and the town.)

Any thoughts?
DiamondRanger8
Investigator
Investigator

Re: Chaos Modes

Postby Joacgroso » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:05 pm

I don't think this gamemodes would be very popular. Gamemodes that are only characterized by having a specific rolelist don't last long. Look at how dead mafia returns, rainbow and Dracula's palace are. That's because they get boring quick, but aren't as balanced as competitive gamemodes like ranked. It would be better if the custom system was changed so people could choose the rolelists better (look at the link in my signature) by choosing what lobby they want to join.
If this lists were implemented, it should be as a part of a "daily rolelist" gamemode, which has a list that changes every day. Even then, I don't know if people would actually play that.
Last edited by Joacgroso on Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby DiamondRanger8 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:02 am

Joacgroso wrote:I don't think this gamemodes would be very popular. Gamemodes that are only characterized by having a specifiq rolelist don't last long. Look at how dead mafia returns, rainbow and Dracula's palace are. That's because they get boring quick, but aren't as balanced as competitive gamemodes like ranked. It would be better if the custom system was changed so people could choose the rolelists better (look at the link in my signature) by choosing what lobby they want to join.
If this lists were implemented, it should be as a part of a "daily rolelist" gamemode, which has a list that changes every day. Even then, I don't know if people would actually play that.

That is true. Maybe I've been looking at it wrong and we should try and think of some creative new mechanics instead to suggest instead?
DiamondRanger8
Investigator
Investigator

Postby Joacgroso » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:36 am

Yeah, I think new gamemodes should have new mechanics that can't be found anywhere else. Otherwise, people wouldn't be interested enough. If they want specific rolelists, they can play custom.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Return to Suggestions