New bug as VH turned Vig

Post any known bugs here!

New bug as VH turned Vig

Postby Purpliciousy » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:31 am

I was playing a game recently as a Vampire Hunter turned vigilante and I went to shoot someone. I had no defense nor was there any crusader or doc on me giving me protection. Anyway I was playing and I saw a person prepare an ambush at my target that I went to shoot but I survived the ambush and saw the person who prepared it. We all thought it was a super big glitch and it probably cost mafia the game.
Purpliciousy

Re: New bug as VH turned Vig

Postby Hiway202 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:56 am

Did anyone else die to ambusher? Ambusher only kills one random visitor to their target. Everyone else that visited still gets the ambusher's name.
Hello, my name's Elencia! I'm happy to answer questions, so feel free to send me a PM if you need anything! However, I don't have the power to grant your appeal, so please don't PM me about that.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Hiway202
Trial System Judge
Trial System Judge

Postby WildCard65 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:34 am

Hiway202 wrote:Did anyone else die to ambusher? Ambusher only kills one random visitor to their target. Everyone else that visited still gets the ambusher's name.

More things to add onto this, Ambusher only has Basic Attack so they won't kill if they attack either a Night Immune, Healed, Protected by a Crusader player.

Rant: Ambusher is an extremely weak role in the game, while it gives the Mafia a chance at killing two people at night, it's random at best. Worst, the Ambusher's name is revealed to every person who visits their target.
You can kiss your Ambusher life goodbye if the only visitor is either a Serial Killer or an Arsonist.
WildCard65
Doctor
Doctor

Postby kyuss420 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:38 pm

yea, ambushers and crusaders dont rampage..... and both have basic attack, hitting only 1 visitor at random.
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Return to Bug Reports