Jailor VOTE/JAILING BUG

Post any known bugs here!

Jailor VOTE/JAILING BUG

Postby Rachwolfluver » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:25 pm

I just got out of a round of Town of Salem and have unfortunately discovered what I believe is some sort of bug? I played the role as JAILOR this round and not only could I not jail anyone, but I could not cast my vote for any lynchings that ENTIRE round. I checked my connection and it was completely fine and I was able to type and/or communicate with the town my situation the entire round. I had to let them know continuously that this wasn't a joke and I wasn't throwing the game in any way. I couldn't help or do my role as Jailor for that entire round. If there is anyone that experiences this type of bug please post down below and/or report it.
Rachwolfluver

Re: Jailor VOTE/JAILING BUG

Postby cob709 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:52 am

What platform are you playing on? (mobile or PC, browser or steam)
Have you experienced this bug with any other roles, or rounds? Is this a reoccurring problem?
Did anything happen when you clicked the buttons for jailing/voting? Did the sound or GUI change when you tried to click it?
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Re: Jailor VOTE/JAILING BUG

Postby Rachwolfluver » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:24 am

I am playing on Google Chrome browser. I never experienced this bug with any other roles, after I sent in the bug report I continued to play and haven't had any other issues since then. I had all sounds on mute during that round as Jailor therefore I didn't hear any sound when pressing the jailing and voting buttons. All I can say is that when I was pressing the Jailor they never turned 'red' like it is suppose to when you jail someone, which told me it wasn't registering with the game. When voting up a person I never saw my name pop up in the chat which told me my voting wasn't registering as well.
Rachwolfluver

Return to Bug Reports