Constant 'Abnormal disconnections'

Post any known bugs here!

Constant 'Abnormal disconnections'

Postby JimRobin123 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:10 am

Beyond a joke disconnected from 7 games out of 10 today despite a stable connection on all other devices, my ELO is getting tanked and the game is virtually unplayable in this state. If this what the UNITY port is going to be like for the foreseeable future count me out, played regularly for years and this is the worst its been.
JimRobin123

Re: Constant 'Abnormal disconnections'

Postby TheDazzlingRazzler » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:10 pm

I'm getting this issue now as well. I remember getting disconnected a lot in the past but now its every single game. Got into 4 ranked games and just got abnormal disconnection EVERY SINGLE TIME. Please reply here if you find a fix for this problem.
TheDazzlingRazzler

Postby starlightmusica » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:47 am

I am getting a lot of disconnections with a stable internet. The game hangs midgame but the music still plays and I can interact with the settings button though..
starlightmusica

Postby XCodeLyokoX » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:32 pm

I am getting this constantly as well.And the worst part is,it happens midgame and im sure ive gotten reported for "leaving" and at this rate,we could get banned if this isnt fixed.
XCodeLyokoX

Postby Hiway202 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:22 pm

XCodeLyokoX wrote:I am getting this constantly as well.And the worst part is,it happens midgame and im sure ive gotten reported for "leaving" and at this rate,we could get banned if this isnt fixed.

You won't get banned for disconnecting, don't worry :)
Hello, my name's Elencia! I'm happy to answer questions, so feel free to send me a PM if you need anything! However, I don't have the power to grant your appeal, so please don't PM me about that.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Hiway202
Trial System Judge
Trial System Judge

Postby NappaJr » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:29 pm

This has happened occasionally to me as well. Just now I got abnormally disconnected. Someone needs to fix this.
NappaJr

Postby OreCreeper » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:42 pm

Hiway202 wrote:
XCodeLyokoX wrote:I am getting this constantly as well.And the worst part is,it happens midgame and im sure ive gotten reported for "leaving" and at this rate,we could get banned if this isnt fixed.

You won't get banned for disconnecting, don't worry :)

You still lose a shit ton of elo for it though.
OreCreeper
Vigilante
Vigilante

Return to Bug Reports