XX10 | End

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: XX10 | Day 3

Postby kosmo16 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:10 pm

I can see what Royee is trying to do. If you find a real scumslip let me know. :)
Legacy Season Rank: Master
Season One Rank: Master
Season Two Rank: Diamond
Season Three Rank: Master
Season Four Rank: Master
kosmo16
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Royee » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:16 pm

kosmo16 wrote:
Royee wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:
Royee wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:
Royee wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:
Royee wrote:Anyway with kosmo not answering me i am pretty sure she flips scum here

What question?

Iso me

This?
Royee wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:I refuse to believe that scums are so stupid, to all claim PRs. Cenvil is just too smart for that.

why
for all
and from where the first claim has come from

No idea what are you asking for.

how why is not evident?
why do you refuse to believe that scums are stupid and how you reached that conclusion? Why is Cenvil just too smart for that despite their claim retrieval?

Cenvil was almost certainly scum (I was sure about) with fb claim and due to claim space 3 claims had to be scums. Anyone who knows how to do binomial probability calculation is already smart, beside that he knows that combinations are needed to calculate probability of each number of prs (Flake failed to do that). Claim retrival looks silly, Im not sure what to think about that.

You are asking about post written before claim retrieval. I will just assume it is a desperate attempt of manipulation and ignore that part.

Spoiler: ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I don't think I have pasted that many question marks before just for your last sentence. It's the second time you are doing it. How the hell am I manipulating you desperately through a poor question that holds literally no value now? Also for the possibility thing you just put your n,k and p by the formula and get an answer. I fail to understand how it makes me or anyone else smart.

Ehh, why are you so angry? So you think Cenvil is stupid? I have a different impression based on the games I played with him. That's my subjective opinion, you can disagree, but imo the guy is smart.
You are refering to the post BEFORE claim retrival so... What's your point?

thats a strawman. the reason i am angry is due to "desperate attempt of manipulation" claim. ofc someone who knows it's not true will get angry. however i am actually flattered. i have never stated that cenvil is stupid, moreover hurting someone's feeling is not my business. i followed your logic. now thinking cenvil is smart because of your impression is a fine but you haven't told so.
I was curious to be informed about your reason behind your claim(from what I perceive from your claim, you think cenvil is town), why cenvil wouldn't do that. And yet, you have failed to give an actual answer.
yea i can lock you scum.
half of my question is unanswered(and even more).
you basically dodged my question.
Recent Town game - 21A
Recent Mafia game - VFM73
Recent Neutral game - 17B
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby Royee » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:17 pm

Hellosither wrote:yeah actually i think the initial calculation i did for avg number of prs was wrong considering what cenvil said

i kinda wanna find the true value for fun but it might take a while without messing up

have you read the wall
Recent Town game - 21A
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby Royee » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:21 pm

kosmo16 wrote:I can see what Royee is trying to do. If you find a real scumslip let me know. :)

i offer help, the past month was hell with my finals and yesterday was my last final. i am bored.
Recent Town game - 21A
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby Royee » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:24 pm

Hellosither wrote:
Royee wrote:
Hellosither wrote:yeah actually i think the initial calculation i did for avg number of prs was wrong considering what cenvil said

i kinda wanna find the true value for fun but it might take a while without messing up

have you read the wall

no, i'll do it when i can be bothered

:BlobSad:
Recent Town game - 21A
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby Royee » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:25 pm

Hellosither wrote:
Royee wrote:

have you read the wall

no, i'll do it when i can be bothered

how about me creating more of these walls
i am certain someone will moil to read them
Recent Town game - 21A
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby kosmo16 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:25 pm

Royee wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:
Royee wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:
Royee wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:
Royee wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:
Royee wrote:Anyway with kosmo not answering me i am pretty sure she flips scum here

What question?

Iso me

This?
Royee wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:I refuse to believe that scums are so stupid, to all claim PRs. Cenvil is just too smart for that.

why
for all

how why is not evident?
why do you refuse to believe that scums are stupid and how you reached that conclusion? Why is Cenvil just too smart for that despite their claim retrieval?

Cenvil was almost certainly scum (I was sure about) with fb claim and due to claim space 3 claims had to be scums. Anyone who knows how to do binomial probability calculation is already smart, beside that he knows that combinations are needed to calculate probability of each number of prs (Flake failed to do that). Claim retrival looks silly, Im not sure what to think about that.

You are asking about post written before claim retrieval. I will just assume it is a desperate attempt of manipulation and ignore that part.

Spoiler: ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I don't think I have pasted that many question marks before just for your last sentence. It's the second time you are doing it. How the hell am I manipulating you desperately through a poor question that holds literally no value now? Also for the possibility thing you just put your n,k and p by the formula and get an answer. I fail to understand how it makes me or anyone else smart.

Ehh, why are you so angry? So you think Cenvil is stupid? I have a different impression based on the games I played with him. That's my subjective opinion, you can disagree, but imo the guy is smart.

thats a strawman. the reason i am angry is due to "desperate attempt of manipulation" claim. ofc someone who knows it's not true will get angry. however i am actually flattered. i have never stated that cenvil is stupid, moreover hurting someone's feeling is not my business. i followed your logic. now thinking cenvil is smart because of your impression is a fine but you haven't told so.
I was curious to be informed about your reason behind your claim(from what I perceive from your claim, you think cenvil is town), why cenvil wouldn't do that. And yet, you have failed to give an actual answer.
yea i can lock you scum.

Because he is smart and clearing 5 Citizens from being Mafia is not a smart move. Retracting the claim was the only option for scum!Cenvil.
Legacy Season Rank: Master
Season One Rank: Master
Season Two Rank: Diamond
Season Three Rank: Master
Season Four Rank: Master
kosmo16
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Royee » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:32 pm

kosmo16 wrote:
Royee wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:
Royee wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:
Royee wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:
Royee wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:

What question?

Iso me

This?
Royee wrote:

why
for all

how why is not evident?

yea i can lock you scum.

Because he is smart and clearing 5 Citizens from being Mafia is not a smart move. Retracting the claim was the only option for scum!Cenvil.

but i am speaking of the event before the retrieval. he has never cleared 5 citizens unless i miss something from you?
you have yet delivered an answer which covers all i have asked. this alone has no link to what i requested.
Recent Town game - 21A
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby cob709 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:34 pm

yo so who we suspect of being MAFIA?
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:34 pm

cob709 wrote:yo so who we suspect of being MAFIA?

have you made a single read this entire game
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby cob709 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:36 pm

i bet it's one of the bodyguards are fake
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Royee » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:37 pm

cob709 wrote:i bet it's one of the bodyguards are fake

who would have believed
Recent Town game - 21A
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:37 pm

ok very cool
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby watchme1 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:59 pm

BLLLKSSST - Probably the most likely matchup we've got rn. WCS BBBLLLKST and chem is just some genius but i highly doubt it

Yes I'm believing both juck and debil, timing of claims as well as juck's fps comes from likely town. Same with chem's instant CC at d1

Jesus christ the chances of one t is kinda slim as well so holy moly
FM Record - 26 Wins - 33 Losses - 7 Broke/Draw

Rip tosfm
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:59 pm

Hellosither wrote:y’all my wifi restarted on its own I think there’s a ghost

tell them I say hi
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby watchme1 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:00 pm

Cenvil attempting to fake claim FB but then realising it outs him so he retracts his soft is questionable tbh as well

Rip tosfm
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby watchme1 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:00 pm

I'm still not used to seeing chem with the light blue name

Rip tosfm
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:03 pm

it looks so pretty with my avatar though
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Royee » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:07 pm

Hellosither wrote:y’all my wifi restarted on its own I think there’s a ghost

It was me
Read my wall
Recent Town game - 21A
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby watchme1 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:57 pm

No one -

Absolutely no one -

Royee - rEaD mY wAlL

Rip tosfm
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby EvilDeanius0 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:13 pm

kosmo16 wrote:
cob709 wrote:fpsing is fun

Not really. I don't think I ever saw someone to fps which was beneficial for Town.

May I direct you to 90% of my previous games.

There's no Doc claim so chem blocking the kill is the only explanation right?

/vote Royee
FM Record: 39 - 61
EvilDeanius0
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral

Postby TheDebil » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:27 pm

Hellosither wrote:
TheDebil wrote:d1 probably the most important when it comes to reads simply because d2 and d3 are a bunch of garbage

your a bunch of garbage get owned

i know what you are but what am i 8-)
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner

Postby TheDebil » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:34 pm

watchme1 wrote:BLLLKSSST - Probably the most likely matchup we've got rn. WCS BBBLLLKST and chem is just some genius but i highly doubt it

Yes I'm believing both juck and debil, timing of claims as well as juck's fps comes from likely town. Same with chem's instant CC at d1

Jesus christ the chances of one t is kinda slim as well so holy moly

yeah because math is garbage
TheDebil

Postby jucktropy » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:52 pm

no shit sherlock
ImageDark Wings Rise.Image

Spoiler: ImageRanked Elo 2500 Fav Town/NE Roles:
Investigator,Jester,Jailor,Transporter,VampireHunter,Witch