VFM68: Twitch Chat FM [Town Win] Yep Yep Yep Yep Yep

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM68: Twitch Chat FM D5: Monkas Monkas Monkas Monkas Mo

Postby Eragon1329 » Tue May 12, 2020 9:37 pm

heytheregirl17 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:remember the last time you fucked us in lylo eragon

which time :?

granted my hydra head had maf claimed but still

that was like forever ago and definitely not a good representation of my garbage LyLo play
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral

Postby AbstractGlacial » Tue May 12, 2020 9:41 pm

heytheregirl17 wrote:wow holy shit abstract that was actually ridiculously good
unfortunately, i believe that's game

Uhh... thanks?
You were good too.
AbstractGlacial
Civilian
Civilian

Postby AbstractGlacial » Tue May 12, 2020 9:41 pm

That dialogue was kinda stupid though, but whatever.
AbstractGlacial
Civilian
Civilian

Postby heytheregirl17 » Tue May 12, 2020 10:04 pm

this is way too delicate fuuuuuuuuck

ok Eragon I'm going to see if I can pull some things
Don't walk into the 18-2 nidalee while I do that kthx
Spoiler: Image
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Location: respawining at phylactery, please wait... (CST, UST-6)

Re: VFM68: Twitch Chat FM D1 - Kreygasm

Postby heytheregirl17 » Tue May 12, 2020 10:12 pm

AbstractGlacial, d1 wrote:You have TMI that I'm the Serial Killer, so you have to be mafia eks dee.

wait

holy shit did I underestimate you
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Postby heytheregirl17 » Tue May 12, 2020 10:46 pm

I call upon the strength of the botlane duo bias

So just from skim
he enters thread and talks about how his role is ideal for SK
jokes a bit until suspicion falls off
Then, start of d2
He doesn't acknowledge the var red stab until the fifth post after checking in
Does a bunch of IIOA
then starts obsessively hunting the serial killer mid d2, I'll pull up links to around where this is
votes swords
then d3
Almost immediately acknowledged an absence of kill
He deduces out loud that Cakez got jailed, because he failstabbed Cakez and the poison I tried to direct was missing
maf dies, d4
Acknowledged weird kill on Manatee, but poison heal was still in play and so was Cakez' final poison so from the perspective of securing one last KP it's a completely logical kill
then hunts sk again

Those two informed deductions are the most damning evidence I can get, you play clean, man

heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Postby AbstractGlacial » Tue May 12, 2020 11:08 pm

heytheregirl17 wrote:
AbstractGlacial, d1 wrote:You have TMI that I'm the Serial Killer, so you have to be mafia eks dee.

wait

Lol, I actually forgot about that post. Nice!
AbstractGlacial
Civilian
Civilian

Postby AbstractGlacial » Tue May 12, 2020 11:23 pm

heytheregirl17 wrote:I call upon the strength of the botlane duo bias

So just from skim
Then, start of d2
Does a bunch of IIOA
then starts obsessively hunting the serial killer mid d2, I'll pull up links to around where this is
votes swords
then d3
He deduces out loud that Cakez got jailed, because he failstabbed Cakez and the poison I tried to direct was missing
maf dies, d4
Acknowledged weird kill on Manatee, but poison heal was still in play and so was Cakez' final poison so from the perspective of securing one last KP it's a completely logical kill
then hunts sk again

Those two informed deductions are the most damning evidence I can get, you play clean, man

Eh, I guess I'll defend myself since LyLo is a big deal.
1) I still think Bulletproof would be OP for SK since you'd be able to be as towny as you want without the risk of dying.
Is there actually a game where that happened? I'd love to see how they did there.
Bulletproof imo is in general underrated, people go for poisoners and gunsmiths and JOATs but they don't realise the power of not dying.
2) Lol, come on mate. At least make some proper research if you try to make a case.
AbstractGlacial wrote:Good evening.
I freaking knew it. My notepad is going to come in very handy now.
Also, I received no gun.

3) Who didn't acknowledge the missing kill, lol?
4) Uhh, why are you saying that Cakez got jailed? TMI?
5) Isn't the Manatee kill logical for everybody since they had a roleblock? I'm pretty sure it's NAI.
AbstractGlacial
Civilian
Civilian

Postby AbstractGlacial » Wed May 13, 2020 12:05 am

Spoiler: Here's my case. I'll also use my post in which I quote every Serial Killer-related post from each player.

heytheregirl17 wrote:HA
i have no idea how to play this anymore

This is possibly a psychological indicator of rolling the alignment with the least winrate, as I can't really think of a reason why a person would worry as town, especially if they have a lot of experience with it.

heytheregirl17 wrote:
AbstractGlacial wrote:Good evening, everyone.

Here's a great song for all of us to enjoy.

ryanyb wrote:Being a bulletproof means, if you're town, you get to big-dick all over the thread and the mafia need to commit 2KP or lynch you to get you to shut up.

You got it! I'm very glad I chose bulletproof, honestly. I won't suffer the same fate I did in the uPick game.

because I guarantee that this guy is a serial killer

I already pointed this out day 1, but I was really confused as to why heytheregirl17 decided to specifically call me a Serial Killer while not acknowledging the possibility of me being Mafia. Them being Serial Killer explains it, as they are obviously more used to that specific role since it is be a big part of their mindset which they always have to keep in mind.

heytheregirl17 wrote:
AbstractGlacial wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:because I guarantee that this guy is a serial killer

God, I wish. Bulletproof would probably be the ideal role for Serial Killer.
Why Serial Killer specifically, though? Why didn't you mention the possibility of me being Mafia?

2. you're so perfectly awkward that I can't read that, wow
you seem kinda stiff, and relieved that you really don't have to follow a plan or cooperate

And the reasoning is unsatisfactory imo, I've personally never met a person who was "relieved that they don't have to follow a plan".

They also called 3 different players Serial Killer candidates on different occasions before day 4, those being me (quoted above), Flake and Eragon1329 (quoted below).
heytheregirl17 wrote:
ManateeDude wrote:NOT liking flakes iso but I'll get into that later

Actually I am mixed on it, this is pretty refined as far as flake goes. the last couple times I played with him he devolved into self obliteration, and he's got some good content posts so far
I can see him being specifically 3p

However they barely did anything with two of those pushes. And while dropping the opinion on me is reasonable, dropping the push on Flake is very questionable.

heytheregirl17 wrote:
Flake wrote:htg did you ever explain why you think evild is rand scum

I feel like he always rolls scum
although specifically witch but

this a joke

This may actually, surprisingly, be a softclaim of being a neutral. Possibly to make sure the mafias find it and don't nightkill them early on.

heytheregirl17 wrote:Varanus - Gunsmith
do whatever you want scum, but if you gave me the gun it'd be awesome

MetrionIsANerd - Reflector
I would prefer you did not reflect, for the reason that var could obtain the gun

SparkingJayYT - Tracker
You can track me if you really want, that way I am at least sort of credible with not being in the plan

SirCakez - Poisoner
Poison Var. This forces him to use or lose the gun

ManateeDude - JOAT
I want you to vest right away so it's out of play.

EvilDeanius0 - Odd Jailkeeper
Protect MIAN because the plan exposes his vulnerability and he isn't going to waste a charge

Eragon1329 - Self-Commuter
just wifom idrc

heytheregirl17 - Redirector
behind the scenes

AbstractGlacial - Bulletproof
Chemist1422 - Even Jailkeeper
Flake - Universal Backup
do some funky dance idk

Them being Serial Killer also explains the creation of the plan, as it guides the Protective roles and makes sure the paths to killing other players are open. The SparkingJayYT line was most likely made to gain trust, as there's really no point in tracking somebody who, at the time, was a widely townread player. This would lead SparkingJayYT to NOT track them, keeping them in safe territory.
And the ManateeDude line makes MUCH more sense now. Get the vest out of play now to not have to deal with it later. That's actually really smart, props to you for that, htg.

heytheregirl17 wrote:like I designed this to specifically be disadvantageous for you

just vest and it'll be cool

This proves what I said above. When questioned on the decision, heytheregirl17 does not have an explanation and instead relies on ManateeDude's trust.

The Varanus kill I originally thought cleared htg; however looking at it now I can see why she would kill her biggest push.
Look at it this way - a mafia flip makes heytheregirl17 look super towny, which is what happened. And a town flip *also* makes her look towny, as she could say that "She would never kill her biggest town push if she was mafia OR sk!"

heytheregirl17 wrote:Abstract if you have the gun shoot munch kthx

The plan to pop vests continues here, as she tries to redirect Varanus onto me, to 1) Get my trust by giving me a gun BUT 2) Also pop my vest to possibly kill me later.
However, that fails as Varanus didn't take the factional kill.

heytheregirl17 wrote:wait hang on

manatee did you just claim that you took no action

and you're the joat

heytheregirl17 wrote:because holy shit that's not townie

like you had two options
one was comply with my plan which both tested your loyalty, saved your kp, and took kill wifom off you
two, poison or fake poison someone depending on your confidence in it, even fake poison gives us info

and you're telling me you did nothing

These two posts show clear signs of frustration and anger, likely due to the fact that neither of the vests were popped and that the entire plan to make nightkills easier failed. She blames and accuses ManateeDude for not vesting; which wasn't a good idea in the first place.

heytheregirl17 wrote:it's 7v1v1 m8 wym lylo

In hindsight, it would make sense for a Serial Killer to mix up the numbers this way, since a 2+1 scum team is more likely and common than a 3+1 scumteam.
A town member would be more careful with the numbers, as they are a significant part of the game and one of the only information pieces we have at the start.

heytheregirl17 wrote:
Swordsworth wrote:Hot take why isn't htg SK

because I'm smarter than doing the Napoleon Dynamite dance on the thread first thing on d1 if I'm trying not to die

Then there's also this, which is... No comment.

heytheregirl17 wrote:
Swordsworth wrote:Nvm heythere!SK, I don't think I see heythere killing her biggest push?

id probably do it to spite him

You can compare the tone of this post to the tone of the previous post. This one is much more relaxed in comparison due to the fact that Swordsworth stopped looking at the possibility of heytheregirl17 being Serial Killer.

heytheregirl17 wrote:god fucking dammit why
he said he was going to jail a townread fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

She is likely really disappointed due to the fact of missing both her kill AND her redirect.
She also never mentions the missing kill, not once. Why would a town member not mention it, when it's one of the key pieces of information at the time?

heytheregirl17 wrote:Actually now that I consider Eragon is well within his NK range
hmmmmmmm

I really think manatee is a better lynch than abstract but I could be pocketed by the latter's d2

As the game approaches lategame, heytheregirl17 starts slowly changing her opinion on Eragon1329, likely as a setup to mislynch them later by accusing them of being the Serial Killer.

heytheregirl17 wrote:... wh

why manatee

Day 4. heytheregirl17 makes a classic reaction to the nightkill but doesn't bother to analyse the reasoning for it, pretty much ignoring it afterwards until I bring it up, and instead going straight to the alive players.

heytheregirl17 wrote:
AbstractGlacial wrote:I think they were killed because of their role, yeah. They still had a roleblock left.
They must have used it this night since they didn't vest - we need to see who they might have roleblocked.

Does SK get compulsed by roleblocks though

Looking back, this is a really weird and random thing to ask. I don't think any games here have this mechanic, so what was even the point of asking this? Likely to distance themselves from being the Serial Killer.

heytheregirl17 wrote:I'm 80% sure it's Eragon
I don't see you in particular hunting yourself so well as the SK
The kills fit both of them well tbh, the var kill was high profile enough that Eragon could use it to frame Cakez, or Cakez could do it for the memes

As you can see, my theory of setting up an Eragon1329 mislynch was correct.

heytheregirl17 wrote:https://media.tenor.com/images/e1a68823307bad3d45a12ffc73436d5a/tenor.gif

They seem annoyed at the fact that SirCakez suggested them as a poison target rather than Eragon, likely to due to that answer being unexpected to them.

heytheregirl17 wrote:So here's the plan

Eragon holsters
Cakez poisons Eragon

I die obviously to serial killer.
Then lynch Sircakez if Eragon is poisoned, Eragon if he is not.

This plan would win her the game, obviously.
And also the "obviousy" in the 4th line is yikes.

heytheregirl17 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
AbstractGlacial wrote:
SirCakez wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:who the hell do you think you're going to hit with that poison dude

You?

No, there's no way she's the Serial Killer. I don't think it's a good idea to poison her.

what's clearing Anti from being SK :v

literally fucking everything I have done this game clears me from sk

Again, seemingly pointless and sudden anger from Eragon's normal, non-agressive question.

heytheregirl17 wrote:
SirCakez wrote:if someone explains why htg can't be SK I'm ok to go to night

1 because I wouldn't stab var
2, I would know whether you or I were jailkept on n2 because my stab would have also failed to rb, and I still don't know
3, I asked both mafia not to be healed of poison, where I'd want to keep at least 1 alive to keep the end game going

All 3 of these points are highly subjective and aren't actually solid proof. She likely didn't want to ignore SirCakez's question, as she'd expect use to notice that, and instead tried to at least defend herself in some way.

This is AtE, as it's trying to make Eragon1329 think that he'd be "screwing up" by voting her. She's pushing him to feel awkwardness and uncertainty.

So just from skim
Then, start of d2
Does a bunch of IIOA
votes swords
then d3
maf dies, d4
then hunts sk again

And lastly, the fact that she had so much trouble making a case on me.
If she really was town and I was Serial Killer, what would give her trouble making a case on me if all the cards are on the table? This make 0 sense to me, as I, for example, had no problem making this at all, despite originally townreading her.

I rest my case.
Last edited by ryanyb on Wed May 13, 2020 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: get perms
AbstractGlacial
Civilian
Civilian

Postby AbstractGlacial » Wed May 13, 2020 12:10 am

Now that I think about it, there were actually a lot of indicators of her being Serial Killer that I missed purely because of my refusal to believe she's not town.
Ouch :/
I'll definetely learn from that. I'm really sorry, guys.
AbstractGlacial
Civilian
Civilian

Postby heytheregirl17 » Wed May 13, 2020 8:16 am

wow that's

a lot more than I expected
jesus

heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Postby heytheregirl17 » Wed May 13, 2020 9:01 am

inb4 Cakez used fake poison and screwed us over

heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Postby heytheregirl17 » Wed May 13, 2020 9:17 am

Spoiler:
AbstractGlacial wrote:Here's my case. I'll also use my post in which I quote every Serial Killer-related post from each player.

This is possibly a psychological indicator of rolling the alignment with the least winrate, as I can't really think of a reason why a person would worry as town, especially if they have a lot of experience with it.
no, this is in reference to coming off hiatus and not knowing where to start
experience does not imply good in my case

heytheregirl17 wrote:

ryanyb wrote:Being a bulletproof means, if you're town, you get to big-dick all over the thread and the mafia need to commit 2KP or lynch you to get you to shut up.

You got it! I'm very glad I chose bulletproof, honestly. I won't suffer the same fate I did in the uPick game.

I already pointed this out day 1, but I was really confused as to why heytheregirl17 decided to specifically call me a Serial Killer while not acknowledging the possibility of me being Mafia. Them being Serial Killer explains it, as they are obviously more used to that specific role since it is be a big part of their mindset which they always have to keep in mind.
I wasn't sure of your ordinary playstyle at the time, you seemed too willing to please initially
heytheregirl17 wrote:
AbstractGlacial wrote:

Why Serial Killer specifically, though? Why didn't you mention the possibility of me being Mafia?

you seem kinda stiff, and relieved that you really don't have to follow a plan or cooperate

And the reasoning is unsatisfactory imo, I've personally never met a person who was "relieved that they don't have to follow a plan".
They also called 3 different players Serial Killer candidates on different occasions before day 4, those being me (quoted above), Flake and Eragon1329 (quoted below).
heytheregirl17 wrote:

Actually I am mixed on it, this is pretty refined as far as flake goes. the last couple times I played with him he devolved into self obliteration, and he's got some good content posts so far

However they barely did anything with two of those pushes. And while dropping the opinion on me is reasonable, dropping the push on Flake is very questionable.
I dropped the push when I noticed flake var interactions and noticed flake wasn't being self destructive as I recalled
Later on Flake himself questions my read, and in review I drop the read because I really can't support it

heytheregirl17 wrote:

this a joke

This may actually, surprisingly, be a softclaim of being a neutral. Possibly to make sure the mafias find it and don't nightkill them early on.
this is mostly just bullshit

I would prefer you did not reflect, for the reason that var could obtain the gun

SparkingJayYT - Tracker
You can track me if you really want, that way I am at least sort of credible with not being in the plan

SirCakez - Poisoner

ManateeDude - JOAT

Protect MIAN because the plan exposes his vulnerability and he isn't going to waste a charge

just wifom idrc

behind the scenes

Flake - Universal Backup
do some funky dance idk

Them being Serial Killer also explains the creation of the plan, as it guides the Protective roles and makes sure the paths to killing other players are open. The SparkingJayYT line was most likely made to gain trust, as there's really no point in tracking somebody who, at the time, was a widely townread player. This would lead SparkingJayYT to NOT track them, keeping them in safe territory.
And the ManateeDude line makes MUCH more sense now. Get the vest out of play now to not have to deal with it later. That's actually really smart, props to you for that, htg.
you severely overestimate my influence on this site if you think I was actually going to get anyone to do this
At this point I'm widely townread for the var swords shove, so I'm not worried about the poison, which imo is much higher priority
so then why go on to stab var instead of the vulnerabilities in the plan?

heytheregirl17 wrote:like I designed this to specifically be disadvantageous for you

This proves what I said above. When questioned on the decision, heytheregirl17 does not have an explanation and instead relies on ManateeDude's trust.
no it's because I scumread him and want him to killbait because I can't read him
The Varanus kill I originally thought cleared htg; however looking at it now I can see why she would kill her biggest push.
Look at it this way - a mafia flip makes heytheregirl17 look super towny, which is what happened. And a town flip *also* makes her look towny, as she could say that "She would never kill her biggest town push if she was mafia OR sk!"
this is stupid, I put effort into that, and there was moderate support

The plan to pop vests continues here, as she tries to redirect Varanus onto me, to 1) Get my trust by giving me a gun BUT 2) Also pop my vest to possibly kill me later.
Actually, that is the reason. If Var carried KP I wanted to stop him from killing the target in order to save the gun. I couldn't use Eragon because he wouldn't be eligible to receive the gun.

and you're the joat

like you had two options
one was comply with my plan which both tested your loyalty, saved your kp, and took kill wifom off you
two, poison or fake poison someone depending on your confidence in it, even fake poison gives us info

These two posts show clear signs of frustration and anger, likely due to the fact that neither of the vests were popped and that the entire plan to make nightkills easier failed. She blames and accuses ManateeDude for not vesting; which wasn't a good idea in the first place.
what
but I've got an SK candidate in Eragon, a pocket in you
why would I be that upset at not being able to kill manatee, that's the only other vest
I even told the reflector to conserve the shot what

In hindsight, it would make sense for a Serial Killer to mix up the numbers this way, since a 2+1 scum team is more likely and common than a 3+1 scumteam.
A town member would be more careful with the numbers, as they are a significant part of the game and one of the only information pieces we have at the start.
wh-
no that's nai, it means I didn't read

heytheregirl17 wrote:

because I'm smarter than doing the Napoleon Dynamite dance on the thread first thing on d1 if I'm trying not to die

why are you even bringing this up it actually helps me
heytheregirl17 wrote:
Swordsworth wrote:Nvm heythere!SK, I don't think I see heythere killing her biggest push?

You can compare the tone of this post to the tone of the previous post. This one is much more relaxed in comparison due to the fact that Swordsworth stopped looking at the possibility of heytheregirl17 being Serial Killer.
What does this even mean

She is likely really disappointed due to the fact of missing both her kill AND her redirect.
more at the fact that both redirects did nothing and I vanillized myself
She also never mentions the missing kill, not once. Why would a town member not mention it, when it's one of the key pieces of information at the time?
I figured chem was crosskilled, no sense in really overanalyzing it, he had high role priority
heytheregirl17 wrote:Actually now that I consider Eragon is well within his NK range
hmmmmmmm

I really think manatee is a better lynch than abstract but I could be pocketed by the latter's d2

As the game approaches lategame, heytheregirl17 starts slowly changing her opinion on Eragon1329, likely as a setup to mislynch them later by accusing them of being the Serial Killer.
Eragon scales down in lategame as SK, it's less a setup and more just a reminder that he can slip through the cracks

why manatee

Day 4. heytheregirl17 makes a classic reaction to the nightkill but doesn't bother to analyse the reasoning for it, pretty much ignoring it afterwards until I bring it up, and instead going straight to the alive players.
because manatee was not obvious town to me, heck I tried to poison them
This only solidified my perceived towncore

heytheregirl17 wrote:
AbstractGlacial wrote:I think they were killed because of their role, yeah. They still had a roleblock left.
They must have used it this night since they didn't vest - we need to see who they might have roleblocked.

Looking back, this is a really weird and random thing to ask. I don't think any games here have this mechanic, so what was even the point of asking this? Likely to distance themselves from being the Serial Killer.
In most games on this site, if roleblocked a Serial killer stabs the roleblocker. That got me wondering whether manatee was the intended kill target
The kills fit both of them well tbh, the var kill was high profile enough that Eragon could use it to frame Cakez, or Cakez could do it for the memes

now at this point, Cakez still has a poison, and fmpov you're always town
why would I care about setting up Eragon if I know that a poison won't end the game, that sets me up in a shitty situation where I have to shove my top townread to win the game

heytheregirl17 wrote:https://media.tenor.com/images/e1a68823307bad3d45a12ffc73436d5a/tenor.gif

They seem annoyed at the fact that SirCakez suggested them as a poison target rather than Eragon, likely to due to that answer being unexpected to them.
more upset at the fact that I'm obvtown and have been since d1

Eragon holsters
Cakez poisons Eragon

fmpov if you're town and Eragon gets poisoned, Cakez won't stab himself, I have to be the kill
heytheregirl17 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
AbstractGlacial wrote:
SirCakez wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:who the hell do you think you're going to hit with that poison dude

You?

No, there's no way she's the Serial Killer. I don't think it's a good idea to poison her.

Again, seemingly pointless and sudden anger from Eragon's normal, non-agressive question.
I'm fuckin obvtown :^
heytheregirl17 wrote:

2, I would know whether you or I were jailkept on n2 because my stab would have also failed to rb, and I still don't know
3, I asked both mafia not to be healed of poison, where I'd want to keep at least 1 alive to keep the end game going

All 3 of these points are highly subjective and aren't actually solid proof. She likely didn't want to ignore SirCakez's question, as she'd expect use to notice that, and instead tried to at least defend herself in some way.
you knew more than I did about the jailkeep but yeah, I'll take that it was not a good defense

This is AtE, as it's trying to make Eragon1329 think that he'd be "screwing up" by voting her. She's pushing him to feel awkwardness and uncertainty.
last time I was a cop with two red checks, and my Hydra partner accidentally mafclaimed in thread

So just from skim
Then, start of d2
Does a bunch of IIOA
votes swords
then d3
maf dies, d4
then hunts sk again

If she really was town and I was Serial Killer, what would give her trouble making a case on me if all the cards are on the table? This make 0 sense to me, as I, for example, had no problem making this at all, despite originally townreading her.
unfortunately, quality over quantity :/
I rest my case.

welp

heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Postby Eragon1329 » Wed May 13, 2020 9:55 am

what the fuck
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

Postby heytheregirl17 » Wed May 13, 2020 10:26 am

Eragon1329 wrote:what the fuck

yeah have fun

heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Postby AbstractGlacial » Wed May 13, 2020 12:00 pm

My theory was true.
I originally wasn't going to defend myself over your case, but I wanted to try something out and see what an SK's behaviour would be if there was *both* an attack and a defense.
Just as I predicted, you only reacted to the attack.
Experiment successful.
AbstractGlacial
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Eragon1329 » Wed May 13, 2020 12:15 pm

heytheregirl17 wrote:

wait

this is damning

but so is a lot of stuff you've done Anti :^)
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

Postby Eragon1329 » Wed May 13, 2020 12:17 pm

So just from skim
Then, start of d2
Does a bunch of IIOA
votes swords
then d3
maf dies, d4
then hunts sk again

one thing is I wouldn't expect you to kill Cakez

I'd expect a no kill. Because then you still get to Lynch one of me/cakez, as it was "50/50 SK between Cakez/Eragon" basically from everyone.
so that is something you have going for you.
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

Postby Eragon1329 » Wed May 13, 2020 12:20 pm

AbstractGlacial wrote:

So just from skim
Then, start of d2
Does a bunch of IIOA
votes swords
then d3
maf dies, d4
then hunts sk again

1) I still think Bulletproof would be OP for SK since you'd be able to be as towny as you want without the risk of dying.
Is there actually a game where that happened? I'd love to see how they did there.
Bulletproof imo is in general underrated, people go for poisoners and gunsmiths and JOATs but they don't realise the power of not dying.
2) Lol, come on mate. At least make some proper research if you try to make a case.
Also, I received no gun.

5) Isn't the Manatee kill logical for everybody since they had a roleblock? I'm pretty sure it's NAI.

4) you said you believed that Cakez was jailed :BlueThink: :BlueThink:
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

Postby AbstractGlacial » Wed May 13, 2020 12:22 pm

Spoiler:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
AbstractGlacial wrote:Here's my case. I'll also use my post in which I quote every Serial Killer-related post from each player.

no, this is in reference to coming off hiatus and not knowing where to start
experience does not imply good in my case

Okay, I was incorrect on that point then.
heytheregirl17 wrote:

I wasn't sure of your ordinary playstyle at the time, you seemed too willing to please initially
But how is you thinking I was too willing to please related to what's said in the quote?
heytheregirl17 wrote:
AbstractGlacial wrote:

No reply?
heytheregirl17 wrote:

I dropped the push when I noticed flake var interactions and noticed flake wasn't being self destructive as I recalled
Later on Flake himself questions my read, and in review I drop the read because I really can't support it

If that's the case, then why did you never mention the first part before?
heytheregirl17 wrote:

this a joke

this is mostly just bullshit
Lol.

SparkingJayYT - Tracker

SirCakez - Poisoner

ManateeDude - JOAT

just wifom idrc

behind the scenes

Flake - Universal Backup
do some funky dance idk

you severely overestimate my influence on this site if you think I was actually going to get anyone to do this
At this point I'm widely townread for the var swords shove, so I'm not worried about the poison, which imo is much higher priority
so then why go on to stab var instead of the vulnerabilities in the plan?

Then why make a plan in the first place if you expected nobody to follow it? Also, I never mentioned SirCakez nor poisoning.
And because Varanus is one of the vulnerables in the plan?

no it's because I scumread him and want him to killbait because I can't read him
That just seems like an excuse. I still think what I said is the truth.
this is stupid, I put effort into that, and there was moderate support
You should admit that Varanus had more thread power than you did, which would make lynching him near impossible.

Actually, that is the reason. If Var carried KP I wanted to stop him from killing the target in order to save the gun. I couldn't use Eragon because he wouldn't be eligible to receive the gun.
Sounds reasonable.

and you're the joat

like you had two options

what
but I've got an SK candidate in Eragon, a pocket in you
why would I be that upset at not being able to kill manatee, that's the only other vest
I even told the reflector to conserve the shot what

I'm asking and answering the exact same question there - why would you be upset over that.

wh-
no that's nai, it means I didn't read

Okay, that may be fair enough as well.
heytheregirl17 wrote:

why are you even bringing this up it actually helps me
???
heytheregirl17 wrote:

What does this even mean
Your previous comment seems angry, while this one reads as calm.

more at the fact that both redirects did nothing and I vanillized myself
False. From my memory, you never mentioned your night 1 redirect at the time.
I figured chem was crosskilled, no sense in really overanalyzing it, he had high role priority
Why would crosskilling be the first thing that comes to your mind when you see only one kill?
hmmmmmmm

Eragon scales down in lategame as SK, it's less a setup and more just a reminder that he can slip through the cracks
Exactly, and you may have used this to your advantage.

why manatee

because manatee was not obvious town to me, heck I tried to poison them
This only solidified my perceived towncore

That doesn't change the fact that you barely did anything to solve their death. I had to step in and mention it for you to start.
heytheregirl17 wrote:

In most games on this site, if roleblocked a Serial killer stabs the roleblocker. That got me wondering whether manatee was the intended kill target
Is that really the case, @Eragon?

now at this point, Cakez still has a poison, and fmpov you're always town
why would I care about setting up Eragon if I know that a poison won't end the game, that sets me up in a shitty situation where I have to shove my top townread to win the game

But at that point in time, we've yet to figure out the poison plan.

more upset at the fact that I'm obvtown and have been since d1
If you're an obvtown, then I'm an obvious SK lol.

Eragon holsters
Cakez poisons Eragon

fmpov if you're town and Eragon gets poisoned, Cakez won't stab himself, I have to be the kill
"fmpov" being the key word.
heytheregirl17 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
AbstractGlacial wrote:
SirCakez wrote:

You?

I'm fuckin obvtown :^
Mhm. And you still get so worried about Eragon asking why you can't be SK?
heytheregirl17 wrote:

you knew more than I did about the jailkeep but yeah, I'll take that it was not a good defense
You're saying I had TMI? Sure, show me where.

last time I was a cop with two red checks, and my Hydra partner accidentally mafclaimed in thread
That doesn't change anything.

So just from skim
Then, start of d2
Does a bunch of IIOA
votes swords
then d3
maf dies, d4
then hunts sk again

unfortunately, quality over quantity :/
That's... not quality. You could at least try?
I rest my case.

welp
Last edited by ryanyb on Wed May 13, 2020 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: jesus get perms
AbstractGlacial
Civilian
Civilian

Postby AbstractGlacial » Wed May 13, 2020 12:24 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:

So just from skim
Then, start of d2
Does a bunch of IIOA
votes swords
then d3
maf dies, d4
then hunts sk again

one thing is I wouldn't expect you to kill Cakez

I'd expect a no kill. Because then you still get to Lynch one of me/cakez, as it was "50/50 SK between Cakez/Eragon" basically from everyone.
so that is something you have going for you.

But she'd expect the plan to not fail, which would clear both you and SirCakez, and pretty much pinpoint her as the Serial Killer.
AbstractGlacial
Civilian
Civilian

Postby AbstractGlacial » Wed May 13, 2020 12:24 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:
AbstractGlacial wrote:

So just from skim
Then, start of d2
Does a bunch of IIOA
votes swords
then d3
maf dies, d4
then hunts sk again

Also, I received no gun.

4) you said you believed that Cakez was jailed :BlueThink: :BlueThink:

4) Oh. I forgot that, makes sense then.
AbstractGlacial
Civilian
Civilian

Postby ryanyb » Wed May 13, 2020 12:25 pm

Game Moderator Message: spoilers
what are they.

thread cleaned.
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby AbstractGlacial » Wed May 13, 2020 12:25 pm

This is kinda boring.
Good thing phases are only 48 hours.
AbstractGlacial
Civilian
Civilian

Postby AbstractGlacial » Wed May 13, 2020 12:27 pm

Yeah, sorry about the lack of spoilers btw. I'd use them if I could.
AbstractGlacial
Civilian
Civilian

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads