VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby TheDebil » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:56 am

Flake wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Flake wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Flake wrote:just do what yall want idc at this point

acidic not actually defending and just guilt tripping me is making me not want to play here

says someone is guiltripping as he guiltrips
amazing

do you know what the definition of guilt tripping is

i'm literally saying do what the fuck you want, i don't care

you do care tho
if you didnt care you wouldnt do anything at all

im saying i dont care now

i did but now i dont

again, you don't know what guilt tripping means

''this is making me not want to play here''
''just do what you want''
stop being a tsundere
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner

Postby SparkingJay » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:57 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Flake is having a really bad EoD don’t heal him

make me

Okay

is this a redirector soft

SparkingJay
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby TheDebil » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:57 am

flake literally made some content so he doesnt become a hypocrite for pushing acidic
TheDebil

Postby chitownmvp01 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:57 am

The last VC should be correct now.
Spoiler: Image

Thanks Achro!: Spoiler:
Chitsticks INC.

Favorite Roles: Mayor, Jailor, Investigator, Lookout, Sheriff, Godfather, Consigliere
Least Favorite Roles: Transporter, Jester, Survivor, Disguiser, Mafioso (original, not promoted)
chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby EqsyLootz » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:57 am

My Case on Acidic.

VFM 63. Take 2
AcidicBreeze wrote:spicy take, jackson and s0me0ne are mafia buddies.

This post on Acidic is extremely townie. The fact that they mentioned spicy take is quite agreeable.

AcidicBreeze wrote:Jackson is pretty scummy yes but i feel like im missing something.

Acidic mentioned multiple times that they are missing something on a case. This proves acidic is looking for pieces of a puzzle and getting things sorted out. With the immediate boost of activity on their part they have shown some extremely good town traits.

AcidicBreeze wrote:Eqsy quick question. Two scum or two town. Simply give out 2 names and if you believe them to be both town or both scum. Dont bother explaning

Amazing post. Looking for options, others opinions, and traits for my case of being potential scum Day 1. They are being extremely townie in this case, much more active then normal and overall helpful!

AcidicBreeze wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:I'm Arsonist y'all

alright then :P

Cheery Post. Compared to before the VFM Re-Roll they took the game more serious. Although Acidic is taking this game very seriously they are showing signs of having a High WIM and actually having fun compared to their scum game.

To Conclude there are TONS of townies posts full of content from acidic. Acidic is taking pieces of the puzzle and is not rushing through the game unlike their scum game. They are taking their time, reading everything, and looking for every possible turnout and aspect. Their entire ISO screams townie regardless of a NAI scenario.

VFM 63 - Take 1
AcidicBreeze wrote:you literally pushed me 3 times this game and called me scum when i had 8 posts.

Compared to their scum game they had more of an annoyed, serious, semi-agressive trait. If you compare these 2 games well. You can see large difference.

AcidicBreeze wrote:really having me think i just caught out 2 scum

Over Confidence. When Acidic is scum they show traits of certainty and TMI. Compared to this game they are looking at every aspect. Taking their time.

AcidicBreeze wrote:Okay read through basically everything. couple of things of note i guess.
People are trying to make reads based off of meme phase which is fine as long as it dosnt lead to baseless hard tunneling.
This is directed at always, not sure why you dislike htg's constant changing its fair enough to flip flop this early into the game.
On the topic of the SvS interactions i'm just not seeing it as anything other then meme phase interactions.
Also would probably like to interact with others a bit more before we start locking into particular wagons.

On the topic of the wagons
eqsy, i don't think there's enough yet to put there actions into any alignment, actions feel off but eh.
2304 is just a memephase wagon i guess since they have only one vote aside from themself.

Aside from that nothing much stands out to me yet since were still half in meme phase.
Any thoughts?

They don't put this much effort into posts as town. They have shown signs of asking quick questions. Seeing others opinions and solving the puzzle throughly this game.

To conclude this case, Acidic shows a much bigger trait of being agressive, pushy, serious, and over-confidence as scum. If you refer to their ISO this game you can clearly tell they are taking their time, reading all info and being overall laidback and active. They have tons of content in their posts. and SHOULD NOT BE LYNCHED!

They are town!
Today is the first day I changed my signature after 2 full years. Unfortunately I have no idea what to write here.
General Salem Community Accomplishments.
~~Master Elo Ranked Player: 2.1k Elo~~
I'm also a damn Sunflower, Deal with it.
EqsyLootz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby AcidicBreeze » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:57 am

Flake i will tell you this. You have a good plint in that i havent been producing content. Ive had a bit of an issue getting into dedicating enough effort into the game before now but stuff like that is hardly AI for me.
AcidicBreeze Gen 2 Edition
Spoiler: Danganronpa XXVI: Marcella Usoro - Ultimate Medic
AcidicBreeze
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner

Postby Crimson97 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:57 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:This EoD will be so good to analyze.

no need to be lamist

I'm bouta cum seeing how fast these wagons are moving.

Spoiler:
Crimson97
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:57 am

dota2reporter wrote:s0me you're missing the point

the point eqsy made was that crimson would claim PR because of his dangerous situation and a buddy of his would claim VT
we're not saying they're economing vt claimspace or anything
we're saying that hed certainly claim PR here

The thing is Crimson claiming PR Dont help them , Because Dont have seperate PRs
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:58 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Flake is having a really bad EoD don’t heal him

make me

Okay

is this a redirector soft

perhaps.gif
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:59 am

Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:you missed my 2304 vote

also flake's having a great eod wdym

No he’s not

Instead of trying to engage with a wagon he doesn’t like he’s whining about it and calling everyone on it bad

I literally explained the reason as to why the Uzay wagon is clearly bad here

The only one whining and not making an actual argument is you, "Uzay is being pushed by wolves" with literally 0 reason given

try again

I literally did

And that’s not at all what I’m referring to
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Yosh1123 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:59 am

/vote crimson
Yosh1123
Civilian
Civilian

Postby TheDebil » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:00 am

someone neighborize me pls i have some ideas
TheDebil

Postby chitownmvp01 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:01 am

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority

Not Voting: watchme1

Please let me know if anything is incorrect.
Spoiler: Image

Thanks Achro!: Spoiler:
Chitsticks INC.

Favorite Roles: Mayor, Jailor, Investigator, Lookout, Sheriff, Godfather, Consigliere
Least Favorite Roles: Transporter, Jester, Survivor, Disguiser, Mafioso (original, not promoted)
chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:01 am

2304 wrote:Also Acidic seems desperate thonk

/vote Acidic

Jumping on counterwagon with reasoning that isn’t really AI, and no real progression
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby TheDebil » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:01 am

i have a few worlds builidng in my brain whatever happens will give alot of info
TheDebil

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:01 am

yeah the towncase on acidic is pretty good i'll admit
i'll keep my vote on 2304 for now then
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Postby TheDebil » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:02 am

dota2reporter wrote:yeah the towncase on acidic is pretty good i'll admit
i'll keep my vote on 2304 for now then

same eqzy gets a few townpoints for that one
TheDebil

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:02 am

Crimson97 wrote:
AcidicBreeze wrote:
2304 wrote:Also Acidic seems desperate thonk

/vote Acidic

This is opportunistic. That is all i have to say
/vote 2304

This makes you look more desperate.

Shady popin without engaging with or pushing on the slot at all
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby AcidicBreeze » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:02 am

EqsyLootz wrote:My Case on Acidic.

VFM 63. Take 2

This post on Acidic is extremely townie. The fact that they mentioned spicy take is quite agreeable.

AcidicBreeze wrote:Jackson is pretty scummy yes but i feel like im missing something.

Acidic mentioned multiple times that they are missing something on a case. This proves acidic is looking for pieces of a puzzle and getting things sorted out. With the immediate boost of activity on their part they have shown some extremely good town traits.

AcidicBreeze wrote:Eqsy quick question. Two scum or two town. Simply give out 2 names and if you believe them to be both town or both scum. Dont bother explaning

Amazing post. Looking for options, others opinions, and traits for my case of being potential scum Day 1. They are being extremely townie in this case, much more active then normal and overall helpful!

AcidicBreeze wrote:

Cheery Post. Compared to before the VFM Re-Roll they took the game more serious. Although Acidic is taking this game very seriously they are showing signs of having a High WIM and actually having fun compared to their scum game.

To Conclude there are TONS of townies posts full of content from acidic. Acidic is taking pieces of the puzzle and is not rushing through the game unlike their scum game. They are taking their time, reading everything, and looking for every possible turnout and aspect. Their entire ISO screams townie regardless of a NAI scenario.

VFM 63 - Take 1
AcidicBreeze wrote:you literally pushed me 3 times this game and called me scum when i had 8 posts.

Compared to their scum game they had more of an annoyed, serious, semi-agressive trait. If you compare these 2 games well. You can see large difference.

Over Confidence. When Acidic is scum they show traits of certainty and TMI. Compared to this game they are looking at every aspect. Taking their time.

AcidicBreeze wrote:Okay read through basically everything. couple of things of note i guess.
People are trying to make reads based off of meme phase which is fine as long as it dosnt lead to baseless hard tunneling.
This is directed at always, not sure why you dislike htg's constant changing its fair enough to flip flop this early into the game.
On the topic of the SvS interactions i'm just not seeing it as anything other then meme phase interactions.
Also would probably like to interact with others a bit more before we start locking into particular wagons.

eqsy, i don't think there's enough yet to put there actions into any alignment, actions feel off but eh.
2304 is just a memephase wagon i guess since they have only one vote aside from themself.

Aside from that nothing much stands out to me yet since were still half in meme phase.
Any thoughts?

They don't put this much effort into posts as town. They have shown signs of asking quick questions. Seeing others opinions and solving the puzzle throughly this game.

To conclude this case, Acidic shows a much bigger trait of being agressive, pushy, serious, and over-confidence as scum. If you refer to their ISO this game you can clearly tell they are taking their time, reading all info and being overall laidback and active. They have tons of content in their posts. and SHOULD NOT BE LYNCHED!

They are town!

Thanks for the effort here
However remind me to tell you something about this after the games over i'll tell you a secret since you took the time out to do this
AcidicBreeze Gen 2 Edition
Spoiler: Danganronpa XXVI: Marcella Usoro - Ultimate Medic
AcidicBreeze
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:03 am

I Will vote 2304 If Nobody want to Go with Crimson
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby Crimson97 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:05 am

Spoiler:
EqsyLootz wrote:My Case on Acidic.

VFM 63. Take 2

AcidicBreeze wrote:

VFM 63 - Take 1

Any thoughts?

They are town!

I agree mostly because the first few posts are the reason i was towan reading Acidic previosuly.

Spoiler:
Crimson97

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:05 am

Flake wrote:just do what yall want idc at this point

acidic not actually defending and just guilt tripping me is making me not want to play here
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby S0me0ne23 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:06 am

AcidicBreeze wrote:
TheDebil wrote:vt claim is optimal for a wolf

Bad luck for me since im vt