VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby Crimson97 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:15 pm

S0me0ne23 wrote:that being said, feel free to start up wagons, i have absolutely no opposition to their being competing wagons

I'll use this opportunity to shamelessly plug the dota wagon.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby TheDebil » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:15 pm

EqsyLootz wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:I still hold that at least one out of Debil/dota/S0me0ne are scum and the rest are probably hidden among the innactive people.


I agree with Debil. Dota is the towniest here and s0meone is also townie. What drugs are you on?

i didnt say anything
that epic moment when your wife tosses your laptop into the sink and washes it with soap
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby Crimson97 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:16 pm

EqsyLootz wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:I still hold that at least one out of Debil/dota/S0me0ne are scum and the rest are probably hidden among the innactive people.


I agree with Debil. Dota is the towniest here and s0meone is also townie. What drugs are you on?

dota doesn't have a single scum read wdym?
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby Crimson97 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:18 pm

S0me0ne23 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:doesnt matter if the wagon disaolves or keeps going you are more likely to make a conclusion thats biased to your read on him anyway

i currently have my hands off
i may have set up some of this, but i actually don't really want to drive anything atm

Is this a fucking scum confession?!
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby Crimson97 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:19 pm

UzayAltay wrote:@Someone are You really expecting Crimson to answer ? Let me Show You their reaction to my accusation on Him
Crimson97 wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:I am not ccing. I don't have anything against sparking, nor do i plan on pushing them. I just didn't trust that claim inmediately cause it could be mafia trying to stay alive. But looking at the set up, there's no other role that could have stopped the kill.

>commuter
>jailkeeper

S0me0ne would claim commuter, but you are right about jailkeeper. So the only way this could work is if jailkeeper jailed S0me0ne last night and Jay is mafia doc.

I smell TMI there .
If You are considering A world Jay is Mafia Why You just consider Mafia attacked Someone or jailkeeper jailing The attacked person instead attacker ?

Yeah that is also possible.


If you wanna see my reply to all of S0me0ne's accusations i did it like 10 pages ago.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby 2304 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:19 pm

Crimson97 wrote:And i'm Vt btw.

What's vt
Subscribe to my YT channels:
ImageImage
And also join my
Dead Discord Server


He said one day, you'll leave this world behind
So live a life you will remember


My discord username is Inarc#0001
(If you need to for some reason contact me)
User avatar
2304
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:58 am

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby TheDebil » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:20 pm

Crimson97 wrote:
S0me0ne23 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:doesnt matter if the wagon disaolves or keeps going you are more likely to make a conclusion thats biased to your read on him anyway

i currently have my hands off
i may have set up some of this, but i actually don't really want to drive anything atm

Is this a fucking scum confession?!

he did say it was his scum meta to spectate but he would be more careful
and the situation is different
that epic moment when your wife tosses your laptop into the sink and washes it with soap
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby S0me0ne23 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:20 pm

Crimson97 wrote:And i'm Vt btw.

this is just n o t the play
User avatar
S0me0ne23
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:25 pm

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby TheDebil » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:21 pm

2304 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:And i'm Vt btw.

What's vt

vanilla town/citizen
that epic moment when your wife tosses your laptop into the sink and washes it with soap
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby 2304 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:21 pm

TheDebil wrote:
2304 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:And i'm Vt btw.

What's vt

vanilla town/citizen

O okay
Subscribe to my YT channels:
ImageImage
And also join my
Dead Discord Server


He said one day, you'll leave this world behind
So live a life you will remember


My discord username is Inarc#0001
(If you need to for some reason contact me)
User avatar
2304
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:58 am

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby S0me0ne23 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:22 pm

2 days in a row i push somebody and they don't have the decency to act like they could still be pr
User avatar
S0me0ne23
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:25 pm

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby EqsyLootz » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:22 pm

TheDebil wrote:
2304 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:And i'm Vt btw.

What's vt

vanilla town/citizen


Crimson why would you claim though?
Who Am I! What Do I Do? Where am I? Wait where did I Come from? All questions to be answered. Mysteries among us.

Spoiler: Forums Mafia Stats! Win 5 Loss 5 Broken/Draw 1
FM Stats!
Most Recent Town Game: VFM 66
Most Recent Scum Game: SFM 79

Hosted:
XX5 - Town Win!
SFM 70 - Mafia Win!
VFM 69 - Mafia Win!
User avatar
EqsyLootz
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:10 pm
Location: In my mom's basement...

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby Crimson97 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:23 pm

EqsyLootz wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
S0me0ne23 wrote:man, it's hard to still give eqsy a village read when he just stops playing the game

hes stopped playing because no one scumreads him


What is this supposed to mean? Infact i'd be more active if people I trust would be active. I don't want to fricking discuss things with scum.

You are right. Why would you want to discuss things with scum in the thread when you have the mafia chat?
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby Crimson97 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:24 pm

TheDebil wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
watchme1 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:flake/acidic/eqzy/watchme/chemist poe i think


Why is crimson out of poe for you

his reactions so far to the game have pinged me likw he actually cares

how is that ai

ok fine its gut

y u lyin'?

because its a mafia game

Oh shit.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby Crimson97 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:24 pm

TheDebil wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:I still hold that at least one out of Debil/dota/S0me0ne are scum and the rest are probably hidden among the innactive people.

pick 1 or leave

Debil/dota/S0me cause it's just 3 people.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby EqsyLootz » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:25 pm

HUGE THEORY! Crimson is town. Why you may ask? Simple.

Had crimson been scum, they are currently in a high pressure point with a strong push on them. Knowing them, if they were scum they would easily take one of their Scum PRS role meanwhile their scum PR buddy claims VT instead. However they didnt. No one who is top wagon as scum would claim VT in this scenario.
Thoughts on this theory?
Who Am I! What Do I Do? Where am I? Wait where did I Come from? All questions to be answered. Mysteries among us.

Spoiler: Forums Mafia Stats! Win 5 Loss 5 Broken/Draw 1
FM Stats!
Most Recent Town Game: VFM 66
Most Recent Scum Game: SFM 79

Hosted:
XX5 - Town Win!
SFM 70 - Mafia Win!
VFM 69 - Mafia Win!
User avatar
EqsyLootz
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:10 pm
Location: In my mom's basement...

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby Crimson97 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:26 pm

EqsyLootz wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
2304 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:And i'm Vt btw.

What's vt

vanilla town/citizen


Crimson why would you claim though?

Cause i am the leading wagon.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby S0me0ne23 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:27 pm

EqsyLootz wrote:HUGE THEORY! Crimson is town. Why you may ask? Simple.

Had crimson been scum, they are currently in a high pressure point with a strong push on them. Knowing them, if they were scum they would easily take one of their Scum PRS role meanwhile their scum PR buddy claims VT instead. However they didnt. No one who is top wagon as scum would claim VT in this scenario.
Thoughts on this theory?

towny post
User avatar
S0me0ne23
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:25 pm

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby TheDebil » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:27 pm

EqsyLootz wrote:HUGE THEORY! Crimson is town. Why you may ask? Simple.

Had crimson been scum, they are currently in a high pressure point with a strong push on them. Knowing them, if they were scum they would easily take one of their Scum PRS role meanwhile their scum PR buddy claims VT instead. However they didnt. No one who is top wagon as scum would claim VT in this scenario.
Thoughts on this theory?

are you gonna discuss with him now then
that epic moment when your wife tosses your laptop into the sink and washes it with soap
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby S0me0ne23 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:27 pm

Crimson97 wrote:
EqsyLootz wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
2304 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:And i'm Vt btw.

What's vt

vanilla town/citizen


Crimson why would you claim though?

Cause i am the leading wagon.

^
this is both the actual reason and a bad reason
User avatar
S0me0ne23
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:25 pm

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby TheDebil » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:27 pm

S0me0ne23 wrote:
EqsyLootz wrote:HUGE THEORY! Crimson is town. Why you may ask? Simple.

Had crimson been scum, they are currently in a high pressure point with a strong push on them. Knowing them, if they were scum they would easily take one of their Scum PRS role meanwhile their scum PR buddy claims VT instead. However they didnt. No one who is top wagon as scum would claim VT in this scenario.
Thoughts on this theory?

towny post

he did the same to me when i initially called him out soon he will move to "crimson is a good wagon"
that epic moment when your wife tosses your laptop into the sink and washes it with soap
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby TheDebil » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:28 pm

also why the assumption that he is actually a VT
why cant he be lying
lets say hes a vengeful
that epic moment when your wife tosses your laptop into the sink and washes it with soap
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby S0me0ne23 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:28 pm

TheDebil wrote:
S0me0ne23 wrote:
EqsyLootz wrote:HUGE THEORY! Crimson is town. Why you may ask? Simple.

Had crimson been scum, they are currently in a high pressure point with a strong push on them. Knowing them, if they were scum they would easily take one of their Scum PRS role meanwhile their scum PR buddy claims VT instead. However they didnt. No one who is top wagon as scum would claim VT in this scenario.
Thoughts on this theory?

towny post

he did the same to me when i initially called him out soon he will move to "crimson is a good wagon"

that's fine tbh
flipping on an issue is fine as long as it's not fence-sitty
User avatar
S0me0ne23
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:25 pm

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby S0me0ne23 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:29 pm

TheDebil wrote:also why the assumption that he is actually a VT
why cant he be lying
lets say hes a vengeful

i forgot vengeful was a thing tbh
User avatar
S0me0ne23
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:25 pm

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby TheDebil » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:30 pm

S0me0ne23 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:also why the assumption that he is actually a VT
why cant he be lying
lets say hes a vengeful

i forgot vengeful was a thing tbh

i would have too if i didnt pick it
that epic moment when your wife tosses your laptop into the sink and washes it with soap
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests