VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby S0me0ne23 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:27 pm

Crimson97 wrote:
EqsyLootz wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
2304 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:And i'm Vt btw.

What's vt

vanilla town/citizen


Crimson why would you claim though?

Cause i am the leading wagon.

^
this is both the actual reason and a bad reason
User avatar
S0me0ne23
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:25 pm

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby TheDebil » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:27 pm

S0me0ne23 wrote:
EqsyLootz wrote:HUGE THEORY! Crimson is town. Why you may ask? Simple.

Had crimson been scum, they are currently in a high pressure point with a strong push on them. Knowing them, if they were scum they would easily take one of their Scum PRS role meanwhile their scum PR buddy claims VT instead. However they didnt. No one who is top wagon as scum would claim VT in this scenario.
Thoughts on this theory?

towny post

he did the same to me when i initially called him out soon he will move to "crimson is a good wagon"
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby TheDebil » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:28 pm

also why the assumption that he is actually a VT
why cant he be lying
lets say hes a vengeful
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby S0me0ne23 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:28 pm

TheDebil wrote:
S0me0ne23 wrote:
EqsyLootz wrote:HUGE THEORY! Crimson is town. Why you may ask? Simple.

Had crimson been scum, they are currently in a high pressure point with a strong push on them. Knowing them, if they were scum they would easily take one of their Scum PRS role meanwhile their scum PR buddy claims VT instead. However they didnt. No one who is top wagon as scum would claim VT in this scenario.
Thoughts on this theory?

towny post

he did the same to me when i initially called him out soon he will move to "crimson is a good wagon"

that's fine tbh
flipping on an issue is fine as long as it's not fence-sitty
User avatar
S0me0ne23
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:25 pm

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby S0me0ne23 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:29 pm

TheDebil wrote:also why the assumption that he is actually a VT
why cant he be lying
lets say hes a vengeful

i forgot vengeful was a thing tbh
User avatar
S0me0ne23
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:25 pm

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby TheDebil » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:30 pm

S0me0ne23 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:also why the assumption that he is actually a VT
why cant he be lying
lets say hes a vengeful

i forgot vengeful was a thing tbh

i would have too if i didnt pick it
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby S0me0ne23 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:32 pm

TheDebil wrote:
S0me0ne23 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:also why the assumption that he is actually a VT
why cant he be lying
lets say hes a vengeful

i forgot vengeful was a thing tbh

i would have too if i didnt pick it

i like you
User avatar
S0me0ne23
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:25 pm

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby dota2reporter » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:32 pm

S0me0ne23 wrote:
EqsyLootz wrote:HUGE THEORY! Crimson is town. Why you may ask? Simple.

Had crimson been scum, they are currently in a high pressure point with a strong push on them. Knowing them, if they were scum they would easily take one of their Scum PRS role meanwhile their scum PR buddy claims VT instead. However they didnt. No one who is top wagon as scum would claim VT in this scenario.
Thoughts on this theory?

towny post

i agree thats very towny

and i agree with it

crimson's town dudes unvote him
vote yosh
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby TheDebil » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:33 pm

and why should i vote yosh
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby EqsyLootz » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:34 pm

TheDebil wrote:and why should i vote yosh


Crimson/Yosh/Uzay are best lynches today. -_-
Who Am I! What Do I Do? Where am I? Wait where did I Come from? All questions to be answered. Mysteries among us.

Spoiler: Forums Mafia Stats! Win 5 Loss 5 Broken/Draw 1
FM Stats!
Most Recent Town Game: VFM 66
Most Recent Scum Game: SFM 79

Hosted:
XX5 - Town Win!
SFM 70 - Mafia Win!
VFM 69 - Mafia Win!
User avatar
EqsyLootz
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:10 pm
Location: In my mom's basement...

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby S0me0ne23 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:34 pm

i'd consider dota being wolf at this point, if anybody would like to persuade me
User avatar
S0me0ne23
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:25 pm

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby TheDebil » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:34 pm

EqsyLootz wrote:
TheDebil wrote:and why should i vote yosh


Crimson/Yosh/Uzay are best lynches today. -_-

see exactly as i said
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby EqsyLootz » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:35 pm

S0me0ne23 wrote:i'd consider dota being wolf at this point, if anybody would like to persuade me


Gladly.
Who Am I! What Do I Do? Where am I? Wait where did I Come from? All questions to be answered. Mysteries among us.

Spoiler: Forums Mafia Stats! Win 5 Loss 5 Broken/Draw 1
FM Stats!
Most Recent Town Game: VFM 66
Most Recent Scum Game: SFM 79

Hosted:
XX5 - Town Win!
SFM 70 - Mafia Win!
VFM 69 - Mafia Win!
User avatar
EqsyLootz
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:10 pm
Location: In my mom's basement...

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby dota2reporter » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:35 pm

TheDebil wrote:and why should i vote yosh

didnt the dude slip or something but nobody cared
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby S0me0ne23 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:35 pm

EqsyLootz wrote:
TheDebil wrote:and why should i vote yosh


Crimson/Yosh/Uzay are best lynches today. -_-

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH YOU LITERALLY JUST TOWNREAD CRIMSON WTF
User avatar
S0me0ne23
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:25 pm

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby TheDebil » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:35 pm

S0me0ne23 wrote:i'd consider dota being wolf at this point, if anybody would like to persuade me

bad take but id expect dota to be more excited to play scum
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby S0me0ne23 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:35 pm

dota2reporter wrote:
TheDebil wrote:and why should i vote yosh

didnt the dude slip or something but nobody cared

RTFT
User avatar
S0me0ne23
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:25 pm

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby EqsyLootz » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:36 pm

S0me0ne23 wrote:
EqsyLootz wrote:
TheDebil wrote:and why should i vote yosh


Crimson/Yosh/Uzay are best lynches today. -_-

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH YOU LITERALLY JUST TOWNREAD CRIMSON WTF


I MEANT! UGH! I MEANT THEY WERE THE BEST LYNCHES! REMOVING CRIMSON MEANS ITS YOSH/UZAY!
Who Am I! What Do I Do? Where am I? Wait where did I Come from? All questions to be answered. Mysteries among us.

Spoiler: Forums Mafia Stats! Win 5 Loss 5 Broken/Draw 1
FM Stats!
Most Recent Town Game: VFM 66
Most Recent Scum Game: SFM 79

Hosted:
XX5 - Town Win!
SFM 70 - Mafia Win!
VFM 69 - Mafia Win!
User avatar
EqsyLootz
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:10 pm
Location: In my mom's basement...

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby dota2reporter » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:36 pm

S0me0ne23 wrote:i'd consider dota being wolf at this point, if anybody would like to persuade me

i mean
why would a wolf townread half the game and then leave a poe for the others to solve
doesnt seem right to me
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby TheDebil » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:36 pm

dota2reporter wrote:
TheDebil wrote:and why should i vote yosh

didnt the dude slip or something but nobody cared

i dont remember this either but i think i disproved that
or someone else did
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby S0me0ne23 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:37 pm

TheDebil wrote:
S0me0ne23 wrote:i'd consider dota being wolf at this point, if anybody would like to persuade me

bad take but id expect dota to be more excited to play scum

it's fine
apparently the reason why dota doesn't have a reason to vote yosh is he hasn't read the thread
User avatar
S0me0ne23
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:25 pm

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby EqsyLootz » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:37 pm

S0me0ne23 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
S0me0ne23 wrote:i'd consider dota being wolf at this point, if anybody would like to persuade me

bad take but id expect dota to be more excited to play scum

it's fine
apparently the reason why dota doesn't have a reason to vote yosh is he hasn't read the thread


^
Who Am I! What Do I Do? Where am I? Wait where did I Come from? All questions to be answered. Mysteries among us.

Spoiler: Forums Mafia Stats! Win 5 Loss 5 Broken/Draw 1
FM Stats!
Most Recent Town Game: VFM 66
Most Recent Scum Game: SFM 79

Hosted:
XX5 - Town Win!
SFM 70 - Mafia Win!
VFM 69 - Mafia Win!
User avatar
EqsyLootz
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:10 pm
Location: In my mom's basement...

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby TheDebil » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:38 pm

dota2reporter wrote:
S0me0ne23 wrote:i'd consider dota being wolf at this point, if anybody would like to persuade me

i mean
why would a wolf townread half the game and then leave a poe for the others to solve
doesnt seem right to me

shit defense, classic town dota
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby S0me0ne23 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:38 pm

Varanus wrote:Due to a plethora of mod errors, some pieces of information need to be publicly shared

1: The drafting process was not properly implemented
2: AlwaysNever failed to participate in the drafting process properly (likely because of forum issues), which resulted in an incredibly delayed form of participation from Yosh instead
3: There are 8 PRs in this game

At this point in time, my priority is to just avoid having to can the game. As such, please avoid talking at all about how the draft process went/how it was supposed to go.

please read number 2
User avatar
S0me0ne23
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:25 pm

Re: VFM63 | Pick Your Power X/Y Take 2 | Day 1 Part 2

Postby S0me0ne23 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:38 pm

dota2reporter wrote:
TheDebil wrote:and why should i vote yosh

didnt the dude slip or something but nobody cared

i also like the implication here that you didn't even know what the slip was
User avatar
S0me0ne23
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:25 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests