[Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Game Over | Mafia Win

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby rightodude » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:03 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:Flint9- null scum, mainly just no ISO except sheeping onto tilted.
-fully inactive D1, which can be attributed to the mod funny business, so thats NAI
-Day 2 says SP and calls tilted for being scum and meme’ing, after tilted wagon has gained traction and is already expressed that the memes do continue through Day 2. I talked about this in thread already, I think this is opportunistic and wolfy, but also like 2 other people did the same thing so I doubt they are all scum.

Rightodude- null scum as well, some towny things but also quite a few scummy things.
-mod funny business
-hops in scum reading ph0ne for being “ultra sketchy”? And said we all think Chemist is scum? And then when chemist replies with “???” Righto says he will think of chemist as null.
-makes the post about lynching an invest being bad, which from anyone not a newbie I’d consider LAMIST, but I guess it makes sense from a newbie POV.
-votes ph0ne and says “why he shouldn’t be lynched” without any other reasons. Also, he answered the question meant for joeshe :shrug:
-When he makes the post about “i agree with chemist that Bodhrak is acting weirdly and Mario might not be telling the truth so he isn’t nightkilled” I see multiple perspectives here. 1)he could be mafia rolefishing ( I doubt it) 2) he could be town or mafia that just forgot that Mario got confirmed as town, which IMO seems more likely to be from town. So this post gains some towny points, but also kinda sheeps chemist regarding Bodhrak as well.
-When I push him about his Ph0ne progression, his first response Is deflecting saying “I didn’t do much, it was other people like Mario” and then when I continue pushing that, he does explain it. I don’t think he gets that much credit for explaining his ph0ne vote after the fact, but I do like that he had reasons. I think its a fairly towny post, especially admitting that he was influenced by the thread, but saw his own reasons as well.
-says he doesn’t think Joeshe is scum? When joeshe had the amazing amount of 2 posts in his ISO.
-finally, he says “I don’t think there is enough evidence, some scummy some not and people make mistakes… but ill probably vote tilted” which doesn’t make sense to me overall.
Bodhrak- Town Lean overall I can see quite a few scummy posts and I definitely see why people scumread him, but I personally feel he has been pretty transparent in some progressions and I Like how involved in the game he is getting, especially for a newbie, I feel thats the main reason I think he is town, just because the first time newbies playing mafia are normally frozen and have trouble acting natural. I could be getting duped here but I feel this flips town.
-Damn Bodhrak has a long ISO
-There is a lot of stuff I like but also quite a bit of stuff I find scummy.
-they start off by calling Chemist and Mario’s votes “pointless”
-makes some weird posts like “its weird no one put me” and “please don’t think im defending ph0ne”
-I really really liked how he started off with the readlist, even if it had room to be desired. It shows an intent to gamesolve, which for a newbie, I find to be an extreme town tell. So this is one of my main reasons I have a strong townread on them.
-his vote on Ph0ne is meh, but at least he had some interaction through the thread
-his kinda like omniscient attitude towards Juve for the hammer like “that hammer was fishy but also nooby.” He didn’t really make a conclusion, just said it was both fishy and nooby, implying towny.
-makes another readlist, which still I feel is towny
-he says lynching Juve gives us info, but then later will say that Juve doesnt give info, so ???
-rolefishes that chemist was softing TI, which is ???
-i agree about the not claiming stuff, but overall thats kinda NAI
-votes tilted, but being one of the first to express suspicion I think its not bad.
I dislike the fact that he keeps shading Juve like “Weak excuses/You are my top scumread, but doesn’t vote him, and instead votes the weaker pushes of Tilted and Righto.
His talk about PL’ing disgusts me, but I can kinda see it from a newbie perspective. Also all the lynching for info stuff, at times, that can be an ok play, but like 90% of the time you Lynch who you think flips scum.
Says that he leans more on the town side than the bussed side for juve, but still scum reads him?



Joeshe- scum lean
-votes Ph0ne without progression except “meme gone south” and shades Bodhrak in a sort of OMGUS.
-His next post is really careful, like “i don’t really remember what I posted, so… maaaaybe? But im not going to defend Righto JUST INCASE he is scum, but I wont scumread him either. Says he thinks juve is scummy, but then asks for other players to make the case and “Convince his vote.” Oh, and also, anyone who doesn’t needs to defend juve?
-He’s posted like 3 different times out of 5 posts why he is inactive, which pings as over-reactionary.

JuvenileFourtyTwo- Scumread, he backtracks often, and scum reads multiple people for things that he did as well. He is unable to provide reads until pressured, and then comes out with 3 baseless scum reads but no strong townreads(Except Mario obviously). He cries for a quick hammer on mario, after voting Ph0ne and hammering him too, and he rolefshes.
-he starts of saying Ph0ne took the vote out of hand, but then also says Mario is scummy for taking it too seriously, either intentionally or otherwise, and states that ph0ne was making an “obvious joke” and says Chemist and Mario are in “kahoots.” This post pings as off to me because he is saying that Ph0ne took it too far(implying scum) while defending ph0ne(implying town) and pushing chemist and Mario(implying buddies).
-wants to Lynch Mario because it gives “information” and says if Mario flips town, Lynch ph0ne. As others have stated, this is scummy because its pushing an agenda of Mario > Ph0ne who are both town.
-pushes a no-lynch, which is just something to note, but not neccesarily scummy coming from a newbie.
-a lot of no-lynch posts
-and then suddenly backtracks on everything. Votes ph0ne, after defending him. Votes for a lynch, after proposing a no-lynch, and the vote is the hammer. I feel this was all just meant to Lynch Ph0ne before he had a chance to claim his role or defend himself firmly.
-Defends himself by saying, “Yeah I know I messed up, and I’m really sorry, its a good play to Lynch me here because I messed up, but I’m town” which rings both as forced and as AtE
-tries to get a quick hammer on Mario, after saying he wasn’t ready for a Lynch yet.
-makes like 4 more posts on quick hammering… again.
-avoids giving scum reads originally, which could be a sign of frozen wolf(it could be frozen town too so its not that big of a deal just something to note).
-“i understand why you want to Lynch me, but you are wrong” more AtE
-the whole stuff about Righto and Joeshe being “Friendly” seems like just seeing what sticks and what doesn’t.
-scumreads tilted for memeing…. Which 2+ people did just before him.
-and then he comes back to say “im doing the same thing” to flint, which means he scum read tilted for doing what he himself is doing???
-wants to Lynch tilted, but agrees that if tilted is scummy, he is scummy????
-calls 0ver scum for voting ph0ne without reasoning, when thats like, nothin compared to other things. I expanded more on this in other posts. Also goes into the 0ver/Chem buddy agenda?
-lots and lots of tinfoil on Chemist, even voting Chemist(i also expanded on this in other posts)
-rolefishes telling chemist to softclaim, which is ??? From a town perspective.
Kears123- null, NGL I see some scummy things, but not a lot is something I’d make a scum case over, they’ve been a bit over-enthusiastic IMO, but I think thats just normal Kears, and they haven’t provided much content, but I’m waiting for their readlist.
-eh im kinda having trouble making a read here
-about mario, says “i think this is town meta but I haven’t seen him be this jestery” which implies that its not town meta?
-votes juvenile for the vote on Mario, but not really saying anything before? I mean, the vote was bad but like, is that the only thing you scum read him for?
-some of their posts ping me as a bit OTT happy, thats why I asked if it was normal for Kears, like “You can do it if you try!!!” And “Thats good!” To someone saying they SP.
-kinda has avoided making reads, and instead is very reactionary and just responding to posts without making much of a conclusion. Im not sure if this is necessarily scummy, but I’m keeping it in mind.
Mario- confirmed town
-Literally mod confirmed town
-Literally mod confirmed town
-Literally confirmed town
-confirmed town
-town

0verki11- Town lean, this is really weak for me, but I’ve seen some towny things, nothing that can’t necessarily be faked by scum, but I soulread this as town.
-first page is memes(noting to self)
-calls Ph0ne’s post out in “holy shit this post is scummy” which was explained further but I still don’t see it,
-Like their posts on the lynching topics, but could be faked.
-basically the above about quick hammering
-votes juve for voting mario, same as years ig. But also pushes it asking further about the reasoning. Town points for following up.
-just a gut feel I have.

Chemist1422- near-confirmed town
-claimed role blocked and I see no reason to doubt that claim. Plus they’ve been towny.
TiltedComedian- town lean, weak but gut read here too
-memes
-wall is p.towny-ish
-push on Mario is an interesting perspective(and I think its towny for having an opposing view and sticking to it)
-second wall is fine
-i heavily disagree with his Bodhrak read
-even if its self-meta, I like his posts about his play and I gut-read that town as well
-WIFOM noice

Eragon1329- Literally me
-Literally me
-Me
-Literally me
-Eragon1329
-Super smash Bros Ultimate

At the start where I mentioned chemist I was confused because I didn’t realise it was rng. With the part where I voted on tilted comedian, that’s because the lynch will give us info. He’s the scummiest person right now imo
why tf do all forum websites have signatures
rightodude
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:24 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby 0verki11 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:18 pm

Spoiler:
rightodude wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:Flint9- null scum, mainly just no ISO except sheeping onto tilted.
-fully inactive D1, which can be attributed to the mod funny business, so thats NAI
-Day 2 says SP and calls tilted for being scum and meme’ing, after tilted wagon has gained traction and is already expressed that the memes do continue through Day 2. I talked about this in thread already, I think this is opportunistic and wolfy, but also like 2 other people did the same thing so I doubt they are all scum.

Rightodude- null scum as well, some towny things but also quite a few scummy things.
-mod funny business
-hops in scum reading ph0ne for being “ultra sketchy”? And said we all think Chemist is scum? And then when chemist replies with “???” Righto says he will think of chemist as null.
-makes the post about lynching an invest being bad, which from anyone not a newbie I’d consider LAMIST, but I guess it makes sense from a newbie POV.
-votes ph0ne and says “why he shouldn’t be lynched” without any other reasons. Also, he answered the question meant for joeshe :shrug:
-When he makes the post about “i agree with chemist that Bodhrak is acting weirdly and Mario might not be telling the truth so he isn’t nightkilled” I see multiple perspectives here. 1)he could be mafia rolefishing ( I doubt it) 2) he could be town or mafia that just forgot that Mario got confirmed as town, which IMO seems more likely to be from town. So this post gains some towny points, but also kinda sheeps chemist regarding Bodhrak as well.
-When I push him about his Ph0ne progression, his first response Is deflecting saying “I didn’t do much, it was other people like Mario” and then when I continue pushing that, he does explain it. I don’t think he gets that much credit for explaining his ph0ne vote after the fact, but I do like that he had reasons. I think its a fairly towny post, especially admitting that he was influenced by the thread, but saw his own reasons as well.
-says he doesn’t think Joeshe is scum? When joeshe had the amazing amount of 2 posts in his ISO.
-finally, he says “I don’t think there is enough evidence, some scummy some not and people make mistakes… but ill probably vote tilted” which doesn’t make sense to me overall.
Bodhrak- Town Lean overall I can see quite a few scummy posts and I definitely see why people scumread him, but I personally feel he has been pretty transparent in some progressions and I Like how involved in the game he is getting, especially for a newbie, I feel thats the main reason I think he is town, just because the first time newbies playing mafia are normally frozen and have trouble acting natural. I could be getting duped here but I feel this flips town.
-Damn Bodhrak has a long ISO
-There is a lot of stuff I like but also quite a bit of stuff I find scummy.
-they start off by calling Chemist and Mario’s votes “pointless”
-makes some weird posts like “its weird no one put me” and “please don’t think im defending ph0ne”
-I really really liked how he started off with the readlist, even if it had room to be desired. It shows an intent to gamesolve, which for a newbie, I find to be an extreme town tell. So this is one of my main reasons I have a strong townread on them.
-his vote on Ph0ne is meh, but at least he had some interaction through the thread
-his kinda like omniscient attitude towards Juve for the hammer like “that hammer was fishy but also nooby.” He didn’t really make a conclusion, just said it was both fishy and nooby, implying towny.
-makes another readlist, which still I feel is towny
-he says lynching Juve gives us info, but then later will say that Juve doesnt give info, so ???
-rolefishes that chemist was softing TI, which is ???
-i agree about the not claiming stuff, but overall thats kinda NAI
-votes tilted, but being one of the first to express suspicion I think its not bad.
I dislike the fact that he keeps shading Juve like “Weak excuses/You are my top scumread, but doesn’t vote him, and instead votes the weaker pushes of Tilted and Righto.
His talk about PL’ing disgusts me, but I can kinda see it from a newbie perspective. Also all the lynching for info stuff, at times, that can be an ok play, but like 90% of the time you Lynch who you think flips scum.
Says that he leans more on the town side than the bussed side for juve, but still scum reads him?



Joeshe- scum lean
-votes Ph0ne without progression except “meme gone south” and shades Bodhrak in a sort of OMGUS.
-His next post is really careful, like “i don’t really remember what I posted, so… maaaaybe? But im not going to defend Righto JUST INCASE he is scum, but I wont scumread him either. Says he thinks juve is scummy, but then asks for other players to make the case and “Convince his vote.” Oh, and also, anyone who doesn’t needs to defend juve?
-He’s posted like 3 different times out of 5 posts why he is inactive, which pings as over-reactionary.

JuvenileFourtyTwo- Scumread, he backtracks often, and scum reads multiple people for things that he did as well. He is unable to provide reads until pressured, and then comes out with 3 baseless scum reads but no strong townreads(Except Mario obviously). He cries for a quick hammer on mario, after voting Ph0ne and hammering him too, and he rolefshes.
-he starts of saying Ph0ne took the vote out of hand, but then also says Mario is scummy for taking it too seriously, either intentionally or otherwise, and states that ph0ne was making an “obvious joke” and says Chemist and Mario are in “kahoots.” This post pings as off to me because he is saying that Ph0ne took it too far(implying scum) while defending ph0ne(implying town) and pushing chemist and Mario(implying buddies).
-wants to Lynch Mario because it gives “information” and says if Mario flips town, Lynch ph0ne. As others have stated, this is scummy because its pushing an agenda of Mario > Ph0ne who are both town.
-pushes a no-lynch, which is just something to note, but not neccesarily scummy coming from a newbie.
-a lot of no-lynch posts
-and then suddenly backtracks on everything. Votes ph0ne, after defending him. Votes for a lynch, after proposing a no-lynch, and the vote is the hammer. I feel this was all just meant to Lynch Ph0ne before he had a chance to claim his role or defend himself firmly.
-Defends himself by saying, “Yeah I know I messed up, and I’m really sorry, its a good play to Lynch me here because I messed up, but I’m town” which rings both as forced and as AtE
-tries to get a quick hammer on Mario, after saying he wasn’t ready for a Lynch yet.
-makes like 4 more posts on quick hammering… again.
-avoids giving scum reads originally, which could be a sign of frozen wolf(it could be frozen town too so its not that big of a deal just something to note).
-“i understand why you want to Lynch me, but you are wrong” more AtE
-the whole stuff about Righto and Joeshe being “Friendly” seems like just seeing what sticks and what doesn’t.
-scumreads tilted for memeing…. Which 2+ people did just before him.
-and then he comes back to say “im doing the same thing” to flint, which means he scum read tilted for doing what he himself is doing???
-wants to Lynch tilted, but agrees that if tilted is scummy, he is scummy????
-calls 0ver scum for voting ph0ne without reasoning, when thats like, nothin compared to other things. I expanded more on this in other posts. Also goes into the 0ver/Chem buddy agenda?
-lots and lots of tinfoil on Chemist, even voting Chemist(i also expanded on this in other posts)
-rolefishes telling chemist to softclaim, which is ??? From a town perspective.
Kears123- null, NGL I see some scummy things, but not a lot is something I’d make a scum case over, they’ve been a bit over-enthusiastic IMO, but I think thats just normal Kears, and they haven’t provided much content, but I’m waiting for their readlist.
-eh im kinda having trouble making a read here
-about mario, says “i think this is town meta but I haven’t seen him be this jestery” which implies that its not town meta?
-votes juvenile for the vote on Mario, but not really saying anything before? I mean, the vote was bad but like, is that the only thing you scum read him for?
-some of their posts ping me as a bit OTT happy, thats why I asked if it was normal for Kears, like “You can do it if you try!!!” And “Thats good!” To someone saying they SP.
-kinda has avoided making reads, and instead is very reactionary and just responding to posts without making much of a conclusion. Im not sure if this is necessarily scummy, but I’m keeping it in mind.
Mario- confirmed town
-Literally mod confirmed town
-Literally mod confirmed town
-Literally confirmed town
-confirmed town
-town

0verki11- Town lean, this is really weak for me, but I’ve seen some towny things, nothing that can’t necessarily be faked by scum, but I soulread this as town.
-first page is memes(noting to self)
-calls Ph0ne’s post out in “holy shit this post is scummy” which was explained further but I still don’t see it,
-Like their posts on the lynching topics, but could be faked.
-basically the above about quick hammering
-votes juve for voting mario, same as years ig. But also pushes it asking further about the reasoning. Town points for following up.
-just a gut feel I have.

Chemist1422- near-confirmed town
-claimed role blocked and I see no reason to doubt that claim. Plus they’ve been towny.
TiltedComedian- town lean, weak but gut read here too
-memes
-wall is p.towny-ish
-push on Mario is an interesting perspective(and I think its towny for having an opposing view and sticking to it)
-second wall is fine
-i heavily disagree with his Bodhrak read
-even if its self-meta, I like his posts about his play and I gut-read that town as well
-WIFOM noice

Eragon1329- Literally me
-Literally me
-Me
-Literally me
-Eragon1329
-Super smash Bros Ultimate

At the start where I mentioned chemist I was confused because I didn’t realise it was rng. With the part where I voted on tilted comedian, that’s because the lynch will give us info. He’s the scummiest person right now imo
please put these kind of things in spoilers in the future.
Working on my god tier wall now prepare to be amaized.
It wont be very good
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.


Image
User avatar
0verki11
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby rightodude » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:28 pm

Oh, sorry about that. I didn’t think it would be that big but you can’t have spoilers in quotes lmao
why tf do all forum websites have signatures
rightodude
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:24 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby 0verki11 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:38 pm

rightodude wrote:Oh, sorry about that. I didn’t think it would be that big but you can’t have spoilers in quotes lmao

If your on mobile a thing you can do is put the spoiler tag at the start and delete the end of it, and then do it at the end expect delete the start which still works (or you can do that on pc/laptop if you cant be bothered cop pasteing
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.


Image
User avatar
0verki11
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby JuvenileFourtyTwo » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:07 am

In response to Eragon:
I've explained multiple times now that me suddenly switching to lynching ph0ne was because my opinion was being shot down every time I defended it and I didn't know it was a hammer when I did vote. I did not say that ph0ne took the vote too far either, I said mario took the ph0ne lynch too far. You also left out the fact that I said kahoots of some sort, which literally just means they are on the same standpoint in some way. We literally both wanted Mario lynched asap? (Correct me if I got that wrong plz).
Of course I'm going to say that you shouldn't lynch me? Like, what's scummy about not wanting to be lynched? Also, not once did I say I wanted tilted lynched. In fact, I defended tilted by saying that I was doing the same thing as tilted so if what tilted is doing is scummy, then i am scummy, which is me defending and not lynching. I've explained more in detail why 0ver is scummy. 0ver literally out of nowhere said "ph0ne is scum, they need lynched" after the wagon started and chemist voted ph0ne. 0ver did not give reason to voting ph0ne whatsoever and I would like to hear that now if 0ver does have a reason for voting for ph0ne other than "they were scummy". Telling Chemist to softclaim should have obviously been a joke to you had you read the full conversation where we made memes about "no u" and such. Also I gave a light explanation of why I voted Chemist and believe they are scum, but if you would like more explanation I can give that.
5 months after not interacting
"Wait why are all these games I was in dead?!"


I listen to too much Imagine Dragons

SENDHELP
User avatar
JuvenileFourtyTwo
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:46 pm
Location: In a Tardis

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby rightodude » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:11 am

0verki11 wrote:
rightodude wrote:Oh, sorry about that. I didn’t think it would be that big but you can’t have spoilers in quotes lmao

If your on mobile a thing you can do is put the spoiler tag at the start and delete the end of it, and then do it at the end expect delete the start which still works (or you can do that on pc/laptop if you cant be bothered cop pasteing

Huh, thanks
why tf do all forum websites have signatures
rightodude
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:24 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby JuvenileFourtyTwo » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:12 am

Also, doesn't give a single negative thing about chemist and literally just says "they've ben towny" and uses the roleblock which I still think is fake as a reason to call them towny.
5 months after not interacting
"Wait why are all these games I was in dead?!"


I listen to too much Imagine Dragons

SENDHELP
User avatar
JuvenileFourtyTwo
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:46 pm
Location: In a Tardis

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby 0verki11 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:26 am

Flint (Putting a spoiler because spoilers are cool)
Spoiler:
Flint9 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
Flint9 wrote:
Kears123 wrote:
Flint9 wrote:I had nothing happen to me during night time.


That's good! Who do you think is scum/mafia and why?


I think that Tilted is scum, as he seems to be meming even after D1, and he seems to be trying to just shut down all accusations about him without good reasoning.


basically the same boat as Juve here.

tilted has been getting a lot of pressure for memeing the last page or two, and basically repeating the same thing and hopping on the wagon feels opportunistic


I mainly hoped on the wagon because I was feeling pressured to make an accusation by Kears with the "Who do you think is scum/mafia and why?", and I'm used to trying to hang with info and not just scum reads. I also, as you can tell from the prod, wasn't reading chat for a while, so I just tried to quickly think of who I thought might be sus without giving much time to think about it and read everyone's ISOs. I'm still a bit overwhelmed with all the posts, and the fact that I have to read through chat to read the posts because I'm not there in real time, so it will probably be a while before I start to actually make good scum reads.

They only have 4 posts and this one I actually like this one, and it feels quite noob townie to me.
Overall slight townread due to the fact they only have 4 posts.


Rightodude
Spoiler:
rightodude wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
rightodude wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
rightodude wrote:Hey, I had problems with admins needing to review my posts but I got it fixed now. sorry about all the delay for posting. I'm UTC+13 btw.

hey, what do you think of whats been going on in the thread?


personally I think phone is ultra sketchy, mario is just confusing but you all seem to think that chemist is scum so I might agree just based off of that entirely

???

oh ok. I'll just think of you as neutral then

The fact they took away their scumread when Chemist mentioned it and was confused by it, is slightly scummy imo.
rightodude wrote:
JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:I have an idea, let's not lynch anyone today off of jokes/accusations from words in a nfm. Maybe if it was a pro fm, words would work better for that, but let's wait for something to happen overnight

It doesnt matter if its a town flip it will give info.

But if we just go around incessantly lynching people for "info" we won't have enough town to protect against scum. We should lynch on an evidence basis
MoustachioMario wrote:Why would you go for me today when there are scummier people

As I am typing this it makes me sound scummy lol

First of all, no, not wanting to be lynched does not make sound scummy. Wether town or scum, you should never want to be lynched for any reason.
Second, please, stop making things sound scummy from nothing scummy there in the first place. It makes you, the other person AND anyone on any side divided to the point where we don't know who to trust at all.

I would agree heavily with this statement, we could do something like linch an investigator which would be a low blow

This post makes me thing that if Juve flips scum then I could probably see them flip scum as well. Dont agree with the statement made by either of them either
rightodude wrote:
rightodude wrote:
Bodhrak wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:I claim citizen

Good job.

Are prods in order? Joeshe? flint?
Still shenanigans with Mods?

rightodude are you here? can you share some reads?

Sorry but I was asleep when you sent that. what do you mean by reads? I'm a complete noob lmao

oh wait, I get it now lol. tbh I agree with chemist in saying that bodhrak was acting weirdly onto phone. Mario does seem like he's citizen but he might not be telling the truth so he doesn't get nightkilled.

Rolefishing alert/pointing unnessary things out.
Scummy


Bodrak
Spoiler: Some posts that seem noob townie
However this makes me question my town read slightly
Bodhrak wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Bodhrak wrote:It’s not shade

Debil was scumreading you and they died

I agree with that.
I'm just saying that anyone could see that and kill Debil to make me look suspicious.

(Check post before that in iso for more details about this they cut some of the earlier post) Answer: WIFOM and I dont particulary like how they used shade defintion incorrectly and then what looks like admitting it.
Im still giving them a townread, but its insanely slight that it pretty much null


Joeshe
Spoiler:
Joeshe wrote:Hello and good evening,
Sorry I haven't been posting, like I've mentioned before, I have school and work outside in my real life which keep me busy. I'm going to say, I am definitely busy from 7 am EST to 1 pm EST one the weekdays and possibly busy from 1:30 pm EST to 9:30 pm EST if I am working that day.

Now my response to Juve, can you give me an example of me being friendly with Right? I dont post that much so I dont really remember what I do post. Other than that, I'm not going to defend Right, just in case he scum. Nor will I scum read him since all I have been doing so far is skimming through the forum. Tbh from what I have read, Juve has felt a bit scummy as he keeps pointing the attention to others yet hasn't given a solid defense as to why he isn't scum. I want to vote Juve but I will wait for the more experienced players to give some solid reads as well as Juve's defense.

IF YOU STRONGLY FEEL LIKE JUVE IS SKUM. TRY YOUR BEST TO CONVINCE MY VOTE. IF NOT TRY TO DEFEND HIM.

Like I mentioned, before this is my first game so sorry for the sheep vote. I'll be more cautious when voting.

Slightly townie post, however there isnt much content in their other posts so im giving them a null read


Juvanile
Spoiler:
JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:
0verki11 wrote:I cant tell if Juvaniles no lynch talk comes fron noobtown or scum tbh.
Still want to lynch Julian (no more votes currently, they are at L2)
For some reason when I logged out on my pc I cant log back in so mobile posts only for now.

I don't want to lynch someone on day 1 because we don't have any physical evidence yet.
You're more likely to kill a town than a scum by lynching someone over words on day 1

Defends Phone here
JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:You know what, we're not going to get anywhere if I just keep disagreeing from an opinion that everyone else is agreeing on.
Let's do it.
/vote Ph0ne


Hammers someone they objected to lynched or just in general lynching anyone
JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:
0verki11 wrote:mario lmao wtf.
No more votes, no more quickhammering.

We literally just confirmed Mario to definitely be scum though. This is one of the times where you WANT to quickhammer

Tries to get us to quickhammer
Juve is definitly a scumread here


Kears
Spoiler:
Kears123 wrote:Sorry in advance for the post wall.

Kears123 wrote:Night results:

Flint9 - Nothing happened to them (SP)
rightodude - SP
Bodhrak - SP
Joeshe -
JuvenileFourtyTwo - SP
Kears123 - SP
0verki11 - SP
MoustachioMario - Knows no one visited him last night
Chemist1422 - rbed
TiltedComedian -
Eragon1329 - SP

9/11 claimed night results


Tlited and Joshe still need to say their night results. Unless I missed it... Tomorrow can we please say our night results in the first post?

EWBOP

Some thoughts I'd like to share:

Flint9 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
Flint9 wrote:
Kears123 wrote:
Flint9 wrote:I had nothing happen to me during night time.


That's good! Who do you think is scum/mafia and why?


I think that Tilted is scum, as he seems to be meming even after D1, and he seems to be trying to just shut down all accusations about him without good reasoning.


basically the same boat as Juve here.

tilted has been getting a lot of pressure for memeing the last page or two, and basically repeating the same thing and hopping on the wagon feels opportunistic


I mainly hoped on the wagon because I was feeling pressured to make an accusation by Kears with the "Who do you think is scum/mafia and why?", and I'm used to trying to hang with info and not just scum reads. I also, as you can tell from the prod, wasn't reading chat for a while, so I just tried to quickly think of who I thought might be sus without giving much time to think about it and read everyone's ISOs. I'm still a bit overwhelmed with all the posts, and the fact that I have to read through chat to read the posts because I'm not there in real time, so it will probably be a while before I start to actually make good scum reads.



I wasn't meaning that as pressure, just trying to engage you in convo. You have time and I know you're new so I get it.


JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Joeshe wrote:Chemist care to explain how you're confirmed town?
There are so many new pages whenever I return so I end up skimming instead of reading.

Roleblocked by a consort

There’s a possibility I’m lying but any mafia experienced enough to try it knows it probably won’t work

You should softclaim


What's making you want him to soft? This feels off to me, I don't think a town would try even if it's a joke to get someone to claim, not in this game play with only TI and TP. ;/

0verki11 wrote:Im pretty much always sticking on 24 today, Righto would probably be my next choice for a lynch, I dont know who I would choose as well, Im doing a rare 0verki11 wall/random posts when I finish school.


What does this mean?

Chemist1422 wrote:Don’t need to get roleblocked if you die :MeSmart:


Very very true.

Eragon1329 wrote:
Bodhrak wrote:I'm not even sure if everyone has posted their night results?
But it pretty much should be SP across the board.

I guess now we wait for flint or their replacement.
Then go with a PL.


we aren't PL'ing, especially not D2 after a town flip D1


+1

-wall over-
There is 1 scumread expressed in this wall and its reasonably easy for town and scum to say
Kears123 wrote:
Flint9 wrote:I had nothing happen to me during night time.


That's good! Who do you think is scum/mafia and why?

Also tried to get reads out of Flint earlier and the reads they just gave are not exactly good either, this feels different from what I remember from other games where they where town where they spoke their opionon more than they have here

0verki11: Obviously Pirate like they claimed earlier
Mario: Confirmed town so I dont have to attempt to read them.
Chemist: Reasonably confirmed town, and has been townie anyway
Tilted: I liked one of the walls they posted, and their memeing is NAI, cant be bothered copy pasting the wall because you dont need even more unnessary spam
Eragon: Im leaving this until tommorow when I have more flips because i find the easiest way to read them is by having a couple of flips beforehand. But I did like the post about why Phone was scum because mindmeld. (ill meta read them later though)

Confirmed town: Chemist, Mario
Slight town: Tilted, Flint
Insanely slight town: Bohrak, Eragon
Null: Joeshe
Scum: Righto, Kears, Juve
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.


Image
User avatar
0verki11
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby Tiltedcomedian » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:29 am

I mean Eragon is making an effort to gamesolve, I think town

would agree with you on the last two categories except for Bodhrak, gut scum; I feel like I'd put either of Kears or Juve in Bodhrak's place
User avatar
Tiltedcomedian
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:26 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby Bodhrak » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:06 am

Eragon1329 wrote:I dislike the fact that he keeps shading Juve like “Weak excuses/You are my top scumread, but doesn’t vote him, and instead votes the weaker pushes of Tilted and Righto.
His talk about PL’ing disgusts me, but I can kinda see it from a newbie perspective. Also all the lynching for info stuff, at times, that can be an ok play, but like 90% of the time you Lynch who you think flips scum.
Says that he leans more on the town side than the bussed side for juve, but still scum reads him?

About me not voting juve even though I scumread him: I heavily wanted to avoid another early hammer like D1.
My townread for Juve comes mostly from the amount of reads he's been getting.
Currently I can barely piece together a scumteam with him and as I said before I think a scumteam consisting of just new players is very unlikely to me.

I can see Tilted being scum as he is almost impossible to read for me: I don't see him play any different if he is scum.
I can see Kears being scum, he doesn't have all that much content.
I can still see Chemist being scum but only from a point of absolute power (like a scumteam with him, Eragon and Tilted/Over) - in that case I don't even think there's a point in playing anymore as this is a town loss 100%
You can call me Bod.
No, that's not my real name. Thanks for asking.
Bodhrak
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:26 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby JuvenileFourtyTwo » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:59 am

Before I probably get lynched, I wanna say that Chemist 0ver and Eragon are most likely a scum team
5 months after not interacting
"Wait why are all these games I was in dead?!"


I listen to too much Imagine Dragons

SENDHELP
User avatar
JuvenileFourtyTwo
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:46 pm
Location: In a Tardis

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby MoustachioMario » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:00 am

/vote Bodhark
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
User avatar
MoustachioMario
Doctor
Doctor
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:18 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby MoustachioMario » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:01 am

@Eragon

Scum is not on Juven wagon
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
User avatar
MoustachioMario
Doctor
Doctor
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:18 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby MoustachioMario » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:02 am

MoustachioMario wrote:@Eragon

Scum is not on Juven wagon


And I doubt Juvenile is scum too :P
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
User avatar
MoustachioMario
Doctor
Doctor
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:18 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby MoustachioMario » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:05 am

MoustachioMario wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:@Eragon

Scum is not on Juven wagon


And I doubt Juvenile is scum too :P


CFD to BOD
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
User avatar
MoustachioMario
Doctor
Doctor
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:18 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby MoustachioMario » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:16 am

:(
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
User avatar
MoustachioMario
Doctor
Doctor
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:18 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby MoustachioMario » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:39 am

:.(
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
User avatar
MoustachioMario
Doctor
Doctor
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:18 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby Bodhrak » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:42 am

MoustachioMario wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:@Eragon

Scum is not on Juven wagon


And I doubt Juvenile is scum too :P

If Scum is not on Juven wagon and Juven is also not scum and you are confirmed and chemist is kinda as well and I know I am not scum, then all 3 scum have to be in
{Flint9, rightodude, TiltedComedian}
and I seriously doubt that.
That would be to easy. Not impossible.

And now you're voting me, implying that Tilted is either bussing me for towncred or the scumteam is {Flint9, rightodude, me}?
You can call me Bod.
No, that's not my real name. Thanks for asking.
Bodhrak
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:26 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby Bodhrak » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:43 am

Bodhrak wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:@Eragon

Scum is not on Juven wagon


And I doubt Juvenile is scum too :P

If Scum is not on Juven wagon and Juven is also not scum and you are confirmed and chemist is kinda as well and I know I am not scum, then all 3 scum have to be in
{Flint9, rightodude, TiltedComedian}
and I seriously doubt that.
That would be to easy. Not impossible.

And now you're voting me, implying that Tilted is either bussing me for towncred or the scumteam is {Flint9, rightodude, me}?

Just looked at the votecount again and {Flint9, rightodude, TiltedComedian} seems impossible to me.
You can call me Bod.
No, that's not my real name. Thanks for asking.
Bodhrak
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:26 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby MoustachioMario » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:07 am

Lets got Flint then :D
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
User avatar
MoustachioMario
Doctor
Doctor
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:18 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:07 am

I’m tired

AMA
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 959
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby MoustachioMario » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:10 am

Chemist1422 wrote:I’m tired

AMA


Vote someone that is not Juven
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
User avatar
MoustachioMario
Doctor
Doctor
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:18 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:10 am

MoustachioMario wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:I’m tired

AMA


Vote someone that is not Juven

I’m voting Bodhrak
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 959
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby Bodhrak » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:28 am

Chemist1422 wrote:I’m tired

AMA

If I am scum, who are my buddies?
You can call me Bod.
No, that's not my real name. Thanks for asking.
Bodhrak
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:26 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:31 am

Bodhrak wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:I’m tired

AMA

If I am scum, who are my buddies?

Righto and maybe Kears?
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 959
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dota2reporter, Jalandh, ProtoTypicalJester, Swordsworth, TheDebil and 12 guests