[Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Game Over | Mafia Win

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby MoustachioMario » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:32 am

JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:I will not accept "It was a joke mario" as your defense

You never accept that. Look what ph0ne was when you didn't accept the "it was a joke" defense.


That'll teach everyone ;)
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
User avatar
MoustachioMario
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:18 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby JuvenileFourtyTwo » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:46 am

MoustachioMario wrote:
JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:I will not accept "It was a joke mario" as your defense

You never accept that. Look what ph0ne was when you didn't accept the "it was a joke" defense.


That'll teach everyone ;)

Not to make jokes? I think I will continue to make jokes when the opportunity pops up, mkay
5 months after not interacting
"Wait why are all these games I was in dead?!"


I listen to too much Imagine Dragons

SENDHELP
User avatar
JuvenileFourtyTwo
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:46 pm
Location: In a Tardis

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby MoustachioMario » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:50 am

JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:
JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:I will not accept "It was a joke mario" as your defense

You never accept that. Look what ph0ne was when you didn't accept the "it was a joke" defense.


That'll teach everyone ;)

Not to make jokes? I think I will continue to make jokes when the opportunity pops up, mkay


mkay
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
User avatar
MoustachioMario
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:18 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby MoustachioMario » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:51 am

we might as well get a rolecall maybe?

DO NOT CLAIM YET THOUGH
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
User avatar
MoustachioMario
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:18 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby JuvenileFourtyTwo » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:00 am

MoustachioMario wrote:we might as well get a rolecall maybe?

DO NOT CLAIM YET THOUGH

Isn't that what a rolecall is?
5 months after not interacting
"Wait why are all these games I was in dead?!"


I listen to too much Imagine Dragons

SENDHELP
User avatar
JuvenileFourtyTwo
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:46 pm
Location: In a Tardis

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby MoustachioMario » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:01 am

JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:we might as well get a rolecall maybe?

DO NOT CLAIM YET THOUGH

Isn't that what a rolecall is?


I want to wait for "experienced" players to say ok :D
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
User avatar
MoustachioMario
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:18 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby Eragon1329 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:06 am

MoustachioMario wrote:
JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:we might as well get a rolecall maybe?

DO NOT CLAIM YET THOUGH

Isn't that what a rolecall is?


I want to wait for "experienced" players to say ok :D


Nah

We are already low enough on PR's as it is, I don't think we should out the remaining ones.
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 456
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby Kears123 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:24 am

MoustachioMario wrote:
JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:we might as well get a rolecall maybe?

DO NOT CLAIM YET THOUGH

Isn't that what a rolecall is?


I want to wait for "experienced" players to say ok :D


It's a no from me. We need the PRs we do have to stay hidden.
If you play with someone called "Psychic" there's a 90% chance you found me! :)

FM Record:
Spoiler: 1. 5C, Spy, Mafia win! Absolute NOOB....
2. NFM59, citizen, Mafia won!
3. NFM60 Godfather, town win!
4. 16E Escort, Mafia wins!
5. NFM61 Citizen Town twins!
6. NFM62 Citizen Mafia won!
7. VFM39 ???


is the darkness is on the outside or is it on the inside?
User avatar
Kears123
Executioner
Executioner
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:27 pm

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby rightodude » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:17 pm

MoustachioMario wrote:we might as well get a rolecall maybe?

DO NOT CLAIM YET THOUGH

so you want us to call out our roles?
why tf do all forum websites have signatures
rightodude
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:24 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby Bodhrak » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:23 pm

rightodude wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:we might as well get a rolecall maybe?

DO NOT CLAIM YET THOUGH

so you want us to call out our roles?

Don't claim.
We only have a TI and a TP left.
The TI should only claim if they have good info.
The TP definitely shouldn't claim. They will simply get nightkilled.
You can call me Bod.
No, that's not my real name. Thanks for asking.
Bodhrak
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:26 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby Bodhrak » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:28 pm

Bodhrak wrote:
rightodude wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:we might as well get a rolecall maybe?

DO NOT CLAIM YET THOUGH

so you want us to call out our roles?

Don't claim.
We only have a TI and a TP left.
The TI should only claim if they have good info.
The TP definitely shouldn't claim. They will simply get nightkilled.

And obviously citizen claims will reduce the space for these roles, making it easier for maf to target the PR roles "by accident", so don't claim that either.
You can call me Bod.
No, that's not my real name. Thanks for asking.
Bodhrak
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:26 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby MoustachioMario » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:27 pm

Bodhrak wrote:
Bodhrak wrote:
rightodude wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:we might as well get a rolecall maybe?

DO NOT CLAIM YET THOUGH

so you want us to call out our roles?

Don't claim.
We only have a TI and a TP left.
The TI should only claim if they have good info.
The TP definitely shouldn't claim. They will simply get nightkilled.

And obviously citizen claims will reduce the space for these roles, making it easier for maf to target the PR roles "by accident", so don't claim that either.


I claim citizen
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
User avatar
MoustachioMario
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:18 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby Bodhrak » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:51 pm

MoustachioMario wrote:I claim citizen

Good job.

Are prods in order? Joeshe? flint?
Still shenanigans with Mods?

rightodude are you here? can you share some reads?
You can call me Bod.
No, that's not my real name. Thanks for asking.
Bodhrak
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:26 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby Kears123 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:18 pm

Bodhrak wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:I claim citizen

Good job.

Are prods in order? Joeshe? flint?
Still shenanigans with Mods?

rightodude are you here? can you share some reads?


I'm working on mine
If you play with someone called "Psychic" there's a 90% chance you found me! :)

FM Record:
Spoiler: 1. 5C, Spy, Mafia win! Absolute NOOB....
2. NFM59, citizen, Mafia won!
3. NFM60 Godfather, town win!
4. 16E Escort, Mafia wins!
5. NFM61 Citizen Town twins!
6. NFM62 Citizen Mafia won!
7. VFM39 ???


is the darkness is on the outside or is it on the inside?
User avatar
Kears123
Executioner
Executioner
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:27 pm

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby Varanus » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:22 pm

Prods are a 36 hour timer
It hasn't even been 24 hours since day started
You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
User avatar
Varanus
FM Lead Moderator
FM Lead Moderator
 
Posts: 663
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:08 am
Location: Lurking

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby 0verki11 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:30 pm

no rolecall, still want to lynch Juvanile
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.


Image
User avatar
0verki11
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:34 pm

Bodhrak's progression onto phone felt weird to me. He shaded the votes then proceeded to vote him?
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
 
Posts: 943
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby rightodude » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:41 pm

Bodhrak wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:I claim citizen

Good job.

Are prods in order? Joeshe? flint?
Still shenanigans with Mods?

rightodude are you here? can you share some reads?

Sorry but I was asleep when you sent that. what do you mean by reads? I'm a complete noob lmao
why tf do all forum websites have signatures
rightodude
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:24 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby rightodude » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:46 pm

rightodude wrote:
Bodhrak wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:I claim citizen

Good job.

Are prods in order? Joeshe? flint?
Still shenanigans with Mods?

rightodude are you here? can you share some reads?

Sorry but I was asleep when you sent that. what do you mean by reads? I'm a complete noob lmao

oh wait, I get it now lol. tbh I agree with chemist in saying that bodhrak was acting weirdly onto phone. Mario does seem like he's citizen but he might not be telling the truth so he doesn't get nightkilled.
why tf do all forum websites have signatures
rightodude
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:24 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby Eragon1329 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:03 pm

rightodude wrote:
rightodude wrote:
Bodhrak wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:I claim citizen

Good job.

Are prods in order? Joeshe? flint?
Still shenanigans with Mods?

rightodude are you here? can you share some reads?

Sorry but I was asleep when you sent that. what do you mean by reads? I'm a complete noob lmao

oh wait, I get it now lol. tbh I agree with chemist in saying that bodhrak was acting weirdly onto phone. Mario does seem like he's citizen but he might not be telling the truth so he doesn't get nightkilled.


mario is literally confirmed town

and do you have any thoughts that aren't following someone else's words?

what about your progression onto ph0ne?
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 456
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby rightodude » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:06 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:
rightodude wrote:
rightodude wrote:
Bodhrak wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:I claim citizen

Good job.

Are prods in order? Joeshe? flint?
Still shenanigans with Mods?

rightodude are you here? can you share some reads?

Sorry but I was asleep when you sent that. what do you mean by reads? I'm a complete noob lmao

oh wait, I get it now lol. tbh I agree with chemist in saying that bodhrak was acting weirdly onto phone. Mario does seem like he's citizen but he might not be telling the truth so he doesn't get nightkilled.


mario is literally confirmed town

and do you have any thoughts that aren't following someone else's words?

what about your progression onto ph0ne?

I didn't really do much with phone, I felt like other people (Mario) took a lot of control in that situation. most of the stuff that's been said is the kind of stuff that I've been thinking as well, joeshe and flint are an odd case though. I can only assume that they're inactive
why tf do all forum websites have signatures
rightodude
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:24 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby Bodhrak » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:16 pm

rightodude wrote:Sorry but I was asleep when you sent that. what do you mean by reads? I'm a complete noob lmao

Reads as in
Who do you think is town and why?
Who do you think is mafia and why?
Do you think there are scenarios where if player X turns out to be town/not town then other player Y is more likely to be town/non town?

This is kind of the point of the game - finding out other players alignment through discussion. Eventually evil players will make an error or they force themself into a scenario where there are have to defend their teammates or lynch them.
You can call me Bod.
No, that's not my real name. Thanks for asking.
Bodhrak
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:26 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 1

Postby Eragon1329 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:18 pm

rightodude wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
rightodude wrote:Hey, I had problems with admins needing to review my posts but I got it fixed now. sorry about all the delay for posting. I'm UTC+13 btw.

hey, what do you think of whats been going on in the thread?


personally I think phone is ultra sketchy, mario is just confusing but you all seem to think that chemist is scum so I might agree just based off of that entirely



~~~ plenty of in between posts


rightodude wrote:/vote phone



rightodude wrote:
JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:
Joeshe wrote:
TheDebil wrote:questionarre

1. give me your predictions on who will the 3 mafia be.
2. how active are you?
3. what is your timezone?



1. Phone, Chemist, Bodhrak
2. I have school and work some days so sorry I have a life outside of FM (therefore not too active but active enough)
3. EST (It is 10:10 pm rn and my friends want to grind on BlackDesertOnline)

I also /vote Phone (tell me if im doing this wrong). His joke seems to have gone south for him and chemist took defense? Bodhrak tried calling me and other inactives scummy (which i can see where he's coming from) but could be trying to divert attention.

Anyways ill be on and off

Wait so why do you think Phone should be lynched?

read what he's saying and tell me a reason why he shouldn't be lynched



this is what im talking about
early on, you called Ph0ne "ultra sketchy" without really giving anything else, and you left it at that.

then after posting more, you hop onto the Ph0ne wagon as one of the last 3 voters and say "why shouldn't he be lynched" without expanding on any reasons you think he should be lynched
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 456
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby rightodude » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:19 pm

Bodhrak wrote:
rightodude wrote:Sorry but I was asleep when you sent that. what do you mean by reads? I'm a complete noob lmao

Reads as in
Who do you think is town and why?
Who do you think is mafia and why?
Do you think there are scenarios where if player X turns out to be town/not town then other player Y is more likely to be town/non town?

This is kind of the point of the game - finding out other players alignment through discussion. Eventually evil players will make an error or they force themself into a scenario where there are have to defend their teammates or lynch them.

oh ok, thanks for the extra info. I only understood the 'what is your thinking?' part.
why tf do all forum websites have signatures
rightodude
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:24 am

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Postby Bodhrak » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:32 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:Bodhrak's progression onto phone felt weird to me. He shaded the votes then proceeded to vote him?

There was already several pages as I jumped in, so I posted as I read.
In hindsight I thought the phone - mario case was townies memeing (which it btw. turned out to be) and I pointed that out.

When I voted phone he was my best scumread - as far as D1 scumreading goes.

I also definitely didn't expect phone to get hammered - when I voted there where only 2 other votes on him. I would have unvoted at L-2 had I been there in favor of a claim and more discussion time.
You can call me Bod.
No, that's not my real name. Thanks for asking.
Bodhrak
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:26 am

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cenvil2 and 3 guests