8M | OCTOPATH | Game Over | Town Wins!

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: 8M | OCTOPATH | Day 5 | Hornburg Ruins

Postby Jerme » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:35 am

I am one of the early votes on Lexiam, and yet it was one of the deciding votes, as more votes went on him. Don't you think I would not have sticked with that vote when it went clutch?
Sure whatever.
I am a Citizen, there is nothing more I can say about it.
Also: Call me stupid, but what are your intention with those images? To me it looks more like spam and nothing else. (Its an offtopic thing: I litterary don't understand what you are trying to say).
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TurdPile » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:43 am

Met, Arc... what in the ever-loving fuck are you guys doing. YOU BOTH KNOW that if this Rick-Rock isn't resolved today, it will just carry on over to tomorrow. Lynching Jerme today is more likely to cripple us if he flips Town than a lynch on Rick, regardless if Rick is Town. The lynch on Rick provides WAY MORE information than the close-to-nothing a Jerme lynch will.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Postby Metrion » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:43 am

Jerme wrote:I am one of the early votes on Lexiam, and yet it was one of the deciding votes, as more votes went on him. Don't you think I would not have sticked with that vote when it went clutch?
Sure whatever.
I am a Citizen, there is nothing more I can say about it.
Also: Call me stupid, but what are your intention with those images? To me it looks more like spam and nothing else. (Its an offtopic thing: I litterary don't understand what you are trying to say).

First of all you weren't a deciding vote, how you can literally say 7 - 1 equals 5 is concerning. Especially since when you voted the next wagon was at 2 and you were the 7th vote. Lets keep the lying to a minimum from now on.

Second of all you used that reason to defend yourself, then you said you have no idea why I'm town read. I just relish the hypocrisy of your posts really and how little thought you're putting into them makes me think you're scum.

One is asking if you're pretending, the other is a response to you doubling down and not pretending because of how ridiculous I find you saying your own defense isn't a defense. Like you literally don't believe what you're saying, how can I expect to believe you?
Metrion
FM Awards: Creator

Postby TurdPile » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:44 am

Jerme may or may not be evil, sure, but a Rick flip confirms multiple people in this game, and severely narrows down the lynch pool tomorrow.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Postby Metrion » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:46 am

TurdPile wrote:Met, Arc... what in the ever-loving fuck are you guys doing. YOU BOTH KNOW that if this Rick-Rock isn't resolved today, it will just carry on over to tomorrow. Lynching Jerme today is more likely to cripple us if he flips Town than a lynch on Rick, regardless if Rick is Town. The lynch on Rick provides WAY MORE information than the close-to-nothing a Jerme lynch will.

Why are you the one that becomes active and not Naru or M4x. :/

We have a day and enough active people, it's fine TP.
Metrion

Postby Metrion » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:52 am

Rockgod incoming.
Metrion

Postby Jerme » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:56 am

I do not doubt my own role, only that me claiming would grant any info.
If I switches votes, Lexiam would not have been lynched, but well, I did not check votes, I only know that I voted areound 3 hours before the day ended and called it a day at that time.
You were townread around d2, and I do not know why exactly your were townread, or what you could have posted to be town read.
Well I don't know what to say, thus my posts are "low quality". Maybe I should have started with NFM, or not accept to join this game, as I feel not being made for this.

Listen to TP, Metrion. There is more information to gain when you lynch either Rick or Rock.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby RockFire » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:57 am

Is this what I come back to after dead silence for basically the entire day from everyone?

I agree that Jerme is likely not town due to my results and my own town reads and his entire sloppy job at defending. What I don't understand is the argument from Arc that not lynching the dome is a good idea just because the witch doesn't have to die for us to win. I think he's just gone insane at the possibility that I'm a 4d chess grandmaster and somehow I'm scum and it's all my #masterplan.

The Jerme claim is unsurprising to say the least because of early game softing. I don't want to mess with that even if I hold the same sentiments because confirmed scum to me > my reads. But tomorrow's lynch pool is definitely Max, Arc, and Jerme going off everything.
RockFire
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby Metrion » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:17 am

Jerme wrote:I do not doubt my own role, only that me claiming would grant any info.
If I switches votes, Lexiam would not have been lynched, but well, I did not check votes, I only know that I voted areound 3 hours before the day ended and called it a day at that time.
You were townread around d2, and I do not know why exactly your were townread, or what you could have posted to be town read.
Well I don't know what to say, thus my posts are "low quality". Maybe I should have started with NFM, or not accept to join this game, as I feel not being made for this.

Listen to TP, Metrion. There is more information to gain when you lynch either Rick or Rock.

It not granting any info, that defense is from your PoV only which is the whole thing you just said wasn't valid.

You weren't online, and you couldn't have read the future, so your point about switching is moot.

Maybe you should have read the posts reading me then. Why you wondering about D2 exclusively in such a vague way is relevant D5 is odd.

I very much like the information I could get from wagoning you right now. Now if only people would play the game.
Metrion

Postby Metrion » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:19 am

RockFire wrote:Is this what I come back to after dead silence for basically the entire day from everyone?

I agree that Jerme is likely not town due to my results and my own town reads and his entire sloppy job at defending. What I don't understand is the argument from Arc that not lynching the dome is a good idea just because the witch doesn't have to die for us to win. I think he's just gone insane at the possibility that I'm a 4d chess grandmaster and somehow I'm scum and it's all my #masterplan.

The Jerme claim is unsurprising to say the least because of early game softing. I don't want to mess with that even if I hold the same sentiments because confirmed scum to me > my reads. But tomorrow's lynch pool is definitely Max, Arc, and Jerme going off everything.

I think in Arc's mind, neither of you can be scum. So that makes his decision a straight 50/50, where lynching someone that he's more confident as scum makes his decision not a coin flip.
Metrion

Postby Jerme » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:22 am

There is no more info you get from me apart that I am a Citizen, as I softclaimed a couple of times before.
Aside for me being clueless.
I might be missing something, but the reason why I did not want to claim was that there was no value behind it.

But well, I am fine with my lynch, as then I can leave this thread alone.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby RockFire » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:23 am

Jerme wrote:There is no more info you get from me apart that I am a Citizen, as I softclaimed a couple of times before.
Aside for me being clueless.
I might be missing something, but the reason why I did not want to claim was that there was no value behind it.

But well, I am fine with my lynch, as then I can leave this thread alone.

Is this the real life?
RockFire
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby Veeena » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:26 am

/vote Rickdaily

So Jerme and I thundering tomorrow ok.
OSRS Accounts: Veeena
Lewd Queen (Former HCIM)
Peepo Vee (GIM)

FF14: Xa Erros (NA Sargantas)

Formerly M4xwell
Known as
Xa/M4xy/Vee

Spoiler: Image

Some fucking Vee I suppose.

Veeena
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby RockFire » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:28 am

Literally all the pillars of a bad defense in FM are being gathered for some sort of dark ritual apparently.

Also nerds, that's L-1 which is a bad thing when people are talking because marionette exists so /unvote
RockFire
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby RockFire » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:34 am

Or Met and Jerme can just go poof I guess and render the point of me unvoting pointless.

Yeah, I'm aboard for the Jerme lynch tomorrow actually because everything they're saying is just abysmal in terms of a defense. Judging from what I think of there being 6 PRs and 7 Citizens in this game that leaves only 3 of those slots left unless I'm missing something. That leaves 3 slots of cit left with two people already claiming two of them.
RockFire
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby Metrion » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:35 am

/unvote

I got what I wanted.
Metrion

Postby enderitem » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:38 am

WHY IS EVERYONE TRYING THEIR BEST TO LOOK SCUMMY!?!?!

Jerme literally avoids giving feedback for anyone else except Rick.
TP scumreads anyone who disagrees with him.
Rock just unvoted someone that he is sure of being scum.
That someone avoids giving any sort of defense, fucking me over 10 times over. I am literally exposed here!
Met starts a wagon?
Poison is Poison.
M4x is only here to vote apparently.... yeah. I am not forgiving that. /vote Veeena
She is nothing but Citizen. She is the shittiest Citizen I have ever seen and deserves to die. Actually pisses me off. Like geez people.
I am literally frozen at the moment and can't say anything until Rick fixes his shit up so can we fucking wait?
enderitem

Postby Metrion » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:39 am

enderitem wrote:WHY IS EVERYONE TRYING THEIR BEST TO LOOK SCUMMY!?!?!

Jerme literally avoids giving feedback for anyone else except Rick.
TP scumreads anyone who disagrees with him.
Rock just unvoted someone that he is sure of being scum.
That someone avoids giving any sort of defense, fucking me over 10 times over. I am literally exposed here!
Met starts a wagon?
Poison is Poison.
M4x is only here to vote apparently.... yeah. I am not forgiving that. /vote Veeena
She is nothing but Citizen. She is the shittiest Citizen I have ever seen and deserves to die. Actually pisses me off. Like geez people.
I am literally frozen at the moment and can't say anything until Rick fixes his shit up so can we fucking wait?

Are you pretending?
Metrion

Postby RockFire » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:40 am

Ender, please relax because I unvoted since there's actual conversations happening right now and marionette can end the day at L-1 and make us lose time. I'll be here all day so chill.
RockFire
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby enderitem » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:42 am

I have been waiting for 4 days because there is nothing else I can and be able to do at the moment. WHERE IS RICK? And Rock, I am in NO CHILL ZONE. My patience has been tested for way too long!
enderitem

Postby RockFire » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:45 am

I think that's the point where I say do something else and take your mind off the game until you've relaxed because that's not a healthy mindset to be in. We also have 24 hours left I'm fairly sure unless I've miscounted.
RockFire
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby Jerme » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:55 am

It does look like we have around 23 hours and 40 minutes left.
@Ender: I do not avoid it, I simply don't have more clues than that.
@Rock: We haven't seen the Marionette after it appeared, maybe it was a one shot ability. True, we should use the time for exchanging information, if we have them.

That what I know is
1. TurdPile is town
2. PoisonMaid is very likely town
3. Rock/Rick is TvS (currently siding more with Rock being town)
Rest is currently Null for me.
I don't see a reason why I should share my thoughts on people when there aren't any?

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby enderitem » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:59 am

RockFire wrote:I think that's the point where I say do something else and take your mind off the game until you've relaxed because that's not a healthy mindset to be in. We also have 24 hours left I'm fairly sure unless I've miscounted.

Here is the thing Rock, I probably know the reason why Rick survived but his claim makes no sense and I need him to explain himself as soon as possible and if he doesn't soon, we will have a mislynch in our hands. That's my biggest issue.
enderitem

Postby RockFire » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:06 pm

Well, Rick kind of just poofed so I'm unsure of the likelihood of him getting back in 24 hours. I can't say for certain what's happening because you're being so vague but I will say that if he's lying about something then he's scum because Rick never fakeclaims roles and actions and has bashed that strategy when I did my whole thing way back on D3.
RockFire
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby Swordsworth » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:25 pm

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority
Last edited by Swordsworth on Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me

S E N A T O R M E M E C H I N O
Swordsworth
Patron
Patron

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads