Forum Mafia 14B | Game Over (Town and Phantom Win)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: Forum Mafia 14B | Day Two (Officer Down)

Postby Harkonnen97 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:12 am

1) chitownmvp01 - v
2) jane01 - null, reluctant v lean
3) JamesD28 Harkonnen97 - the underdog hero. hidden potential, not yet acknowledged by others
4) K1llthestory - v
5) Soulshade55r - w
6) EvilDeanius0 - v (only for his claim)
8) qwertyuiopl - v
9) Assemblerotws ElusiveBelle - idk
10) EvanManManMan - v
11) iggyvolz - v
12) Cirque - w
13) TheWorstSantaEver ZoruaLuhansk - w
14) TalkingDirty - w
16) cmitc1 PurpleSidewalk1 - lean v only because of cmitc1. purple is hard to read, too many words
17) Gossie EdwardMidford - w
18) NesMettaur - v
19) TheWabbit - w
20) Unorthodox1337 Varanus - w, but not my read, sheeping another's
21) TheLoneRouge - v

7 w reads, 7 scum remaining. perfect
Harkonnen97
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Harkonnen97 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:13 am

oops wabbit is v not w. damn (sry for 10th consecutvie post lmao)
Harkonnen97
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Harkonnen97 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:29 am

K1llthestory wrote:i find it offensive that you call this weak play a split off of my own playstyle.

maybe i wasnt exactly right. you were a breath of fresh air. i liked how you express masculine energy, in contrast with the energy of most players in most games. and it's really respectable how you are doing it, considering you're only 15

but looks like i've grown out of this "puberty" hahaha :D. i don't think i need to yell anymore to make my presence strong
Harkonnen97
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby EvilDeanius0 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:47 am

Edward/TD/Soul/Iggy/Var is probably my pool for today.

Slight worry that Nes is the NK but that is purely based on the RB, it is still possible that RHawk scared them off or was targeted himself.
FM Record: 39 - 61
EvilDeanius0
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral

Postby Cirque » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:56 am

Harkonnen97 wrote:
PurpleSidewalk1 wrote: Spoiler:
Harkonnen97 wrote:ok i read until page 55 and rly dont wanna continue lol
if anyone's here talk to me

holy shit this setup is broken af lol. dont know if town can win this, running on tos

1) chitownmvp01 v
2) jane01 need ISO
4) K1llthestory v
5) Soulshade55r w
6) EvilDeanius0 null gut w

8) qwertyuiopl lock v
9) Assemblerotws ElusiveBelle need ISO
10) EvanManManMan v
11) iggyvolz lock v
12) Cirque gut w
13) TheWorstSantaEver ZoruaLuhansk gut w
14) TalkingDirty gut w
16) cmitc1 PurpleSidewalk1 gut v
17) Gossie EdwardMidford gut w
18) NesMettaur v
19) TheWabbit v
20) Unorthodox1337 Varanus gut w
21) TheLoneRouge v

14 town left and 7 scum. okay not bad, i thought i had too many w reads

Explain bolded

soulshader - many posts pinged me
Spoiler:
Soulshade55r wrote:
TheWorstSantaEver wrote:....oh my fcking god THERE ARE 13 PAGES OF POSTS. WHEN I JUST WOKE UP... ;-; I'll try to read it after school. lol... i don't really like this.

I know right?

Spoiler:
Soulshade55r wrote:
jane01 wrote:Michael, soul, nes scum
Qwerty, lone, k1ll, rhawk, chit, talkingdirty town

Those are my current reads, some are stronger than others tbh
I’m happy where my vote is currently

Cirque has some weird posts but also some good ones so I’m keeping her as null till I see more
Something irks me about cmtic but I can’t really put my finger on it, I don’t have a solid read on him yet

Everyone else hasn’t really left much of an impression on me at this point

Why am I scum again? Because I'm more cautious this time around? Like how is that even scummy?

Spoiler:
Soulshade55r wrote:/Vote RHawkeye
I'm not sure on their reasoning to vote me, I may take this back for now but I feel like they are pretty suspicious in my eyes

tone feels like newbscum

evilD was null gut w because of very low volume. just realized he claimed lookout though

iggy lock town because of volume, eagerness, and tone. really easy to read imo

cirque felt like newb tryhard scum who knows he should be posting alot. dont like his tone. felt overly solvy

wabbit v because last game i played with him he was w, and i can see a difference with him here

She for reference

FM Record: 8 - 1
Cirque
Mayor
Mayor

Postby K1llthestory » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:16 am

Harkonnen97 wrote:kinda wanna sheep kill on var. didnt like this response

Spoiler:
Varanus wrote:
K1llthestory wrote:
Varanus wrote:
K1llthestory wrote:
Varanus wrote:
K1llthestory wrote:varanus is scum because while giving off the impression of scum hunting, he instead reverts to deciding to kind of just laying low and giving implicit commentary. he throws easy shade wherever he directs his comments towards, but he hasn't made a single genuine push in the game at all. that's genuinely a big problem for any character in the game, but for someone who understands the core concept and precepts of mafia, varanus should have no hard time discerning how he should be scumhunting and who might be scum.

catching scum was easy yesterday. this will be much easier.

btw im not scum i caught scum yesterday and ill do it again. literally the only way you can viably read me.

Have you actually seen me play before?
That's literally just you describing how I play

no it's not. there's easy subtle differences.

Like?

well for one you wouldnt react to pressure like this by self metaing and shit. you'd probably just lurk and post a lot of shitty memes while also attempting to push players in regards to feeble attempts at scumhunting. here, it's clear you aren't even trying to identify scum and are just leading town in the wrong direction. nes is a mislynch, and you start pushing them at the very beginning of the game to get momentum going for scum.

I'm decently certain my typical response for incredibly weak/poorly made scumreads is to mock whoever is making it, with a nice touch of self meta if it's applicable
This all looks standard to me

Also
he hasn't made a single genuine push

nes is a mislynch, and you start pushing them at the very beginning of the game to get momentum going for scum.

Pick one please

i dislike both your slots, but i've been pushing var a lot longer. your slot's become useless to engage, so i will wagon on varanus now.

Harkonnen97 wrote:kill i hope you aren't getting genuinely angry hahaha :D. im not thin-skinned so i dont mind, im worried about you. you keep up with the alpha male aggro leader playstyle, hope that is not ruining your own enjoyment. i know it's hard to keep up the act all the time

feeling real emotion in fm is similar to ordering a salad at McDonalds. it's ignorant and hinders you.

Harkonnen97 wrote:
K1llthestory wrote:i find it offensive that you call this weak play a split off of my own playstyle.

maybe i wasnt exactly right. you were a breath of fresh air. i liked how you express masculine energy, in contrast with the energy of most players in most games. and it's really respectable how you are doing it, considering you're only 15

but looks like i've grown out of this "puberty" hahaha :D. i don't think i need to yell anymore to make my presence strong

when you are taught there is no room for failure, then age becomes an irrelevant factor.

there is a difference between being firm and yelling. most mistake the fine line, but that's fine as long as the original point of your point got across.

/vote Varanus
Flow 2018 - Heroes only.

what are the 7 words to say?
K1llthestory
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby PurpleSidewalk1 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:17 am

Never mind fuck the fence done broke on me, Hark is gut town. Which means TD or Soul are probs scum, I don't trust that chit is reading Soul correctly, but I don't trust Hark's read either because Hark's reads are usually trash. Soul is leaning town for some reason, I think it is because Hark always fucks up the read on people who are trying new things, he sees it as unnatural regardless of alignment. I think in thread because it help to write out thought. So TD is scum probs. Makes sense. How about var? idk var is a bad lynch but also bad to leave alive for lylo. Calling it for post: iggy or Nes is mirrorer. Cirque is interesting, I need to look into her. Edward as well. Cirque is a good lynch if she is scummy, got those associations, whereas Edward lynch sucks for those. Evan is so scummy but being a pain sorta like Lone. If I trusted Var/Nes then I would think about Zorua a lot more than I currently am, I think their early push on iggy was gross and deserving of pressure. I cannot think anymore.
Elastoid vs chittownmvp01 is TvS.
PurpleSidewalk1
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby Harkonnen97 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:18 am

im here and ready to engage if you want

you probably dont respect my reads, but i think i've improved
Harkonnen97
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Harkonnen97 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:21 am

purple you are still the same as i remember you hahaha :D
Harkonnen97
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby PurpleSidewalk1 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:21 am

@K1ll what do I get if var is town? Like I want some sort of information that would come of the lynch regardless of alignment. I hate the thought of var in LyLo because no only is he useless but he is always somewhat suspicious. Gimme some other incentives to sheep.

Harkonnen97 wrote:im here and ready to engage if you want

you probably dont respect my reads, but i think i've improved

you reads suck, you usually read me incorrectly because you are too scared to say you don't know. You did say you can't read me in your reads just now though, maybe you learning.
PurpleSidewalk1
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby Harkonnen97 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:24 am

i was talking to kill

hard to work with you purple lol

you still have this image of me as the person i was a few years ago. as if people don't improve :D

you're probably town for this logical fallacy
Harkonnen97
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby PurpleSidewalk1 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:30 am

Harkonnen97 wrote:i was talking to kill

hard to work with you purple lol

you still have this image of me as the person i was a few years ago. as if people don't improve :D

you're probably town for this logical fallacy

That's a bad idea, talking to kill usually ends in this emoji from me: :roll:

Meh, maybe you improved, but old habits are still alive, that's why they're old. I forgot the phrase or whatever the fuck it's called.

Probably?
PurpleSidewalk1
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby Harkonnen97 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:34 am

PurpleSidewalk1 wrote:That's a bad idea, talking to kill usually ends in this emoji from me: :roll:

there is no problem talking to him. you just have to understand that he's playing a character. treat it as a roleplay. he is still a normal person
PurpleSidewalk1 wrote:Meh, maybe you improved, but old habits are still alive, that's why they're old.

im a slow learner, but ive played many many games on multiple sites after my break on tos. tos isn't the center of the world you know haha :D
Harkonnen97
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Harkonnen97 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:37 am

is there a VC from yesterday's lynch or no?

dont think we can catch scum!jezz by her posts alone. only by vca
Harkonnen97
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Harkonnen97 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:39 am

var can you publicly bully host on discord to make vca, like you did before in the tfm game?
Harkonnen97
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Harkonnen97 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:53 am

cirque how many games have you played?
Harkonnen97
Retributionist
Retributionist

Re: Forum Mafia 14B | The Mirrorer Test Game

Postby Harkonnen97 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:59 am

this is edward's ISO
17) Gossie (ISO) EdwardMidford (ISO)

i prefer not to pull up quotes, you guys can see it for yourselves

notice how he's getting called out for past drama (assuming this is PokemonKidRyan, he cheated in a big game)

and notice his reaction. i can't quite put it into words. if he was town, imo he would have made a much much much bigger deal out of it. he seemed incredibly cooperative and humble in dismissing varanus

what im saying is, it's not that i think PKR has grown up. i think he's reacting this way simply because he's scum. he can't afford to make the big drama he wants, because he has to push the scum agenda of looking like town
Harkonnen97
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby PurpleSidewalk1 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:01 am

Harkonnen97 wrote:
PurpleSidewalk1 wrote:That's a bad idea, talking to kill usually ends in this emoji from me: :roll:

there is no problem talking to him. you just have to understand that he's playing a character. treat it as a roleplay. he is still a normal person

Previous shit storms with kill say otherwise.
Harkonnen97 wrote:
PurpleSidewalk1 wrote:Meh, maybe you improved, but old habits are still alive, that's why they're old.

im a slow learner, but ive played many many games on multiple sites after my break on tos. tos isn't the center of the world you know haha :D

I wouldn't even know you were gone, I haven't played FM in several months. I was actually just reminding myself why I haven't played it in so long. Holy fuck those were some really horrible games that I just skimmed through. Bored? Read how shit these games were:
Spoiler: SFM30 a fucking stupid mod failure game where everyone was modkilled and I was mislynched because of inactivity of townies and plurality. TFM50 where I caused the mislynch that killed the whole town. VFM16 that I was supposed to host but got fucked over then the host made a mistake in the first game where my mafia had basically already won and then in the second game I got mislynched for the first time in my FM career because they couldn't wait one more hour for me to get back from an exam. 12E was ez. 12D I lost when I had solved the game during the night I was killed and the reasons we lost were that vig shot town and chit forgot capo can retrain themselves which is how I lost my second FM game. VFM10 is the absolute worst game I have ever played in my life, I shot two townies as vig and actually RNGed one of the shots because I was confirmed town but no one would listen to me, they would rather listen to ladd (mafia) and lynch lucky for "lying" when lucky was obvs town. Fuck what an awful year of FM this has been.

Harkonnen97 wrote:is there a VC from yesterday's lynch or no?

dont think we can catch scum!jezz by her posts alone. only by vca

Jezz/james was easy to read the first games I played with them so whatever, I am just going to say they are town. But I actually do like that you guys appreciate Jezz for the amazing player they are, I was actually talking them up when they first started FM and saying how they destroyed their NFM game, but everyone was like "that's just NFM so ez" pfffft fucking idiots look at this girl now, she got moves.

Harkonnen97 wrote:this is edward's ISO
17) Gossie (ISO) EdwardMidford (ISO)

i prefer not to pull up quotes, you guys can see it for yourselves

notice how he's getting called out for past drama (assuming this is PokemonKidRyan, he cheated in a big game)

and notice his reaction. i can't quite put it into words. if he was town, imo he would have made a much much much bigger deal out of it. he seemed incredibly cooperative and humble in dismissing varanus

what im saying is, it's not that i think PKR has grown up. i think he's reacting this way simply because he's scum. he can't afford to make the big drama he wants, because he has to push the scum agenda of looking like town

Omfg hark pls calm down you gonna get warned if you continue down this line trust me.
PurpleSidewalk1
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby Cirque » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:04 am

Harkonnen97 wrote:cirque how many games have you played?

9 counting TG episodes, 4 "real" games 3 NFM and 1 special winter one
I honestly don't count the winter one since the actual game was like 6 pages

Cirque
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Harkonnen97 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:05 am

im not dissing PKR, im explaining my read on him. pretty sure i wont get warned

PurpleSidewalk1 wrote: Spoiler: SFM30 a fucking stupid mod failure game where everyone was modkilled and I was mislynched because of inactivity of townies and plurality. TFM50 where I caused the mislynch that killed the whole town. VFM16 that I was supposed to host but got fucked over then the host made a mistake in the first game where my mafia had basically already won and then in the second game I got mislynched for the first time in my FM career because they couldn't wait one more hour for me to get back from an exam. 12E was ez. 12D I lost when I had solved the game during the night I was killed and the reasons we lost were that vig shot town and chit forgot capo can retrain themselves which is how I lost my second FM game. VFM10 is the absolute worst game I have ever played in my life, I shot two townies as vig and actually RNGed one of the shots because I was confirmed town but no one would listen to me, they would rather listen to ladd (mafia) and lynch lucky for "lying" when lucky was obvs town. Fuck what an awful year of FM this has been.

this makes you even more town
Harkonnen97
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Harkonnen97 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:06 am

Cirque wrote:

no villa points for you then. you have the experience to fake big volume and tone as scum

you seem to be majorly townread. but do know that i've caught you :D

its our secret
Harkonnen97
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Cirque » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:08 am

Harkonnen97 wrote:
Cirque wrote:

no villa points for you then. you have the experience to fake big volume and tone as scum

its our secret

I don't have experience being scum lol
None of those games have me as scum, unless NB counts

Cirque
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Harkonnen97 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:09 am

purple i think you take fm too seriously haha :D

you don't need to put your soul into it

tryhardness, high expectations and disappointed at imperfection just screams from your posting style
Harkonnen97
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Harkonnen97 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:10 am

Cirque wrote:
Harkonnen97 wrote:
Cirque wrote:

its our secret

even more reason to scumread you then

its about time you rolled your first scum, dontcha think?
Harkonnen97
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Cirque » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:11 am

Harkonnen97 wrote:
Cirque wrote:
Harkonnen97 wrote:
Cirque wrote:

its our secret

even more reason to scumread you then

its about time you rolled your first scum, dontcha think?

Let me rephrase
I've never fully completed a game as scum

Cirque
Mayor
Mayor

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads