Suspended

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Suspended

Postby Vastoro » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:37 pm

Hello!

I have a little problem. I was out for vacations for about 3 weeks, so i didn't play the game during that time.
When i came back, my account was banned, probably permanently. i have no idea, what's going on, perhaps my account was hacked.

I'm playing this game for about 2.5 years, log in almost every day, using cauldron every day too. I love this game, since this game started.

What a monster would hack and make my account banned just before Christmass?
I wanted to spend some time with my friend during Christmass playing my favourite game ever.

I hope i can get my account back.
By the way I wish whole Town of Salem members and owners Merry Christmass and Happy New Year.

With regards, your most loyal player ever.
Vastoro

Re: Suspended

Postby TrialBot » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:55 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby SpellChecker » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:57 am

For some reason Trial bot didn't post this report you have marked: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/v ... id=1042667

SpellChecker
Vampire
Vampire

Postby Vastoro » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:21 am

Hi again!

So, the first two harassment reports happened 1.5 year ago. I was banned then for about 1 week if i remember good.
After that ban i changed my approach and started playing normally and being such a nice guy. I understood i did wrong in the past.
I have this account for about 3 years, since the beta.

And like i said earlier in the first post, i was out for holidays for like 3 weeks, so my account must been hacked. When i came back i was banned pernamently and i didn't play for like a month.

I hope You can unban me, since i didn't play for a month, so i couldn't do this these things in the screen.

Again, I wish You All Merry Christmass and Happy New Year. I hope You can give me this little present, which is unban, for something i didn't do.
As soon, as You unban me I'll change my salem password and my e-mail password.

With Regards, Your loyal player.
Vastoro

Postby Jerme » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:46 am

I am not sure, if your account got hacked, because then it might be that the password got changed instead.
I'd like to inform you, that you, as owner of this account, are held responsible for every action that is done with it, as there is nobody else supposed to know your password :c
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Vastoro » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:54 am

I swear i didn't log in for about 3 weeks or more, so my account must been hacked.
Person, who got into my account, it's seems he was rather interested in baning my account, not owning it.

I know it's my responsible but i am only human, so i have mistakes too.
Give me one change, especially now, during Christmass time.

I already changed my e-mail password and i'll change my ingame password too, as soon as i can get unban.
Vastoro

Postby TurdPile » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:26 pm

Removed the two older reports. Still not sure why the latest report didn't show up. Have you changed your username in the past ?
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Postby Vastoro » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:53 pm

No I never have changed my username.
Vastoro

Return to Appeals