SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Game Over!

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby TheParanoidAndroid » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:46 pm

TrueGent wrote:Either that or they just arent reading the thread

Image
TheParanoidAndroid
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm
Location: Sorry (probably)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:46 pm

FMLSheWas12 wrote:
TrueGent wrote:Either that or they just arent reading the thread

It looks more like he doesn't give a shit.


um I give a shit I just haven't had a ton of time. Turns out I had to hit the ground running once classes started.
Discord: Finn#5059

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
User avatar
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
 
Posts: 2127
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:45 pm
Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby TheParanoidAndroid » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:47 pm

Dyeus wrote:odds that mdb goes as awol as reidak did?

pls dont independantly AI this it leads only to pain
TheParanoidAndroid
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm
Location: Sorry (probably)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby Schultz128 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:48 pm

TrueGent wrote:
Schultz128 wrote:
TrueGent wrote:
Schultz128 wrote:Also this neighbor chat is making me highly sus of him, it's pretty spicy.

Ladd made sure to point out all of the benefits he got from rallying under Pinecone in the neighbor chat, which feels out of place.

why


why to which part

all


Clarify you fuck.
User avatar
Schultz128
FM Awards: Creator
FM Awards: Creator
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:09 am

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:49 pm

FMLSheWas12 wrote:
TrueGent wrote:But then why would he assume reidak scumslipped

I want to answer this but maybe mdb should respond first, that's okay?



"oh, I don't want to wagon moon because her ISO looks townie to me, but I'm going to do it anyways because everyone else is"

it's a scummy thing to post.
Discord: Finn#5059

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
User avatar
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
 
Posts: 2127
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:45 pm
Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby Schultz128 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:50 pm

Scummy post =/= scumslip you buffoon.
User avatar
Schultz128
FM Awards: Creator
FM Awards: Creator
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:09 am

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby Schultz128 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:51 pm

I can easily see mdb bussing his scum buddy here.
User avatar
Schultz128
FM Awards: Creator
FM Awards: Creator
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:09 am

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:53 pm

Schultz128 wrote:Scummy post =/= scumslip you buffoon.
That's literally THE reason that EVERYONE is scumreading him!

Unless I'm missing something blatantly obvious here which NGL wouldn't be surprising for me TBH.
Discord: Finn#5059

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
User avatar
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
 
Posts: 2127
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:45 pm
Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby Schultz128 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:54 pm

I'm voting him based on the spicyness.
User avatar
Schultz128
FM Awards: Creator
FM Awards: Creator
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:09 am

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:54 pm

Seriously, though, Gent called it a SCUMCLAIM, so why am I the one you think is bussing here!? Why not ANYone else!?
Discord: Finn#5059

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
User avatar
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
 
Posts: 2127
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:45 pm
Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby Dyeus » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:55 pm

Spoiler: scummy
moon
reidak

dont like
ladd
htg

don't like but not actually scummy
kmenx
schultz

people who i just learned were in the game
jammy
milte
chubby

?¿?
mdb

rally pally
fml



when i put it this way i don't like who i have in my townpile


p-edit: oh dear
during the summer take me sailing out on the atlantic
i won't set my sights on other seas, there is no need to panic
so honey take me by the hand and we can sign some papers
forget the invitations, floral arrangements and bread makers
User avatar
Dyeus
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:07 pm

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby Schultz128 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:56 pm

mdb1023 wrote:Lol Reidak scumslipped. XD

/intent to vote Reidak

because He'e already on L-3


Because this feels faker than silicone valley.
User avatar
Schultz128
FM Awards: Creator
FM Awards: Creator
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:09 am

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby Schultz128 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:57 pm

Dyeus did you get my rally request
User avatar
Schultz128
FM Awards: Creator
FM Awards: Creator
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:09 am

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:57 pm

Schultz128 wrote:
mdb1023 wrote:Lol Reidak scumslipped. XD

/intent to vote Reidak

because He'e already on L-3


Because this feels faker than silicone valley.


k then, pretty sure you've said my posts feel fake in literally every game we've been in together tho just sayin
Discord: Finn#5059

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
User avatar
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
 
Posts: 2127
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:45 pm
Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby Schultz128 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:59 pm

Are you actually trying to use self pity/omgus meta to combat me
User avatar
Schultz128
FM Awards: Creator
FM Awards: Creator
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:09 am

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby Dyeus » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:59 pm

swords hasn't sent me anything so
during the summer take me sailing out on the atlantic
i won't set my sights on other seas, there is no need to panic
so honey take me by the hand and we can sign some papers
forget the invitations, floral arrangements and bread makers
User avatar
Dyeus
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:07 pm

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby Schultz128 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:59 pm

/vote mdb1023

Reidrak and HTG will have to wait, I'm 12F!chit tunneling you.

Dyeus wrote:swords hasn't sent me anything so


>:c
User avatar
Schultz128
FM Awards: Creator
FM Awards: Creator
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:09 am

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby Schultz128 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:00 pm

Oh right, there's a rally delay.
User avatar
Schultz128
FM Awards: Creator
FM Awards: Creator
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:09 am

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby milte345 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:01 pm

Gent you fuck
Maybe it'd be nice to stop thinking...
Image

Spoiler: There would be an FM record here but I'm lazy
So instead have a Chen

Image
User avatar
milte345
FM Hunt Winner
FM Hunt Winner
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 12:04 pm
Location: Memeing through the 90's (EST)

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:02 pm

Schultz128 wrote:Are you actually trying to use self pity/omgus meta to combat me

no, I'm stating a fact. As a matter a fact, you're acting NAI for me because I've seen you act like this towards me as town and scum so I'm literally not combating you, just explaining why you're wrong.

Schultz128 wrote:/vote mdb1023

Reidrak and HTG will have to wait, I'm 12F!chit tunneling you.

Dyeus wrote:swords hasn't sent me anything so


>:c

so you'd rather vote me over someone who is almost certainly scum? GG WP and the MVP award goes to schultz
Discord: Finn#5059

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
User avatar
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
 
Posts: 2127
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:45 pm
Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby Dyeus » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:03 pm

thanks for showing up milte, go away

mdb do you have any thoughts barring the obvious ones/omgus ones? i feel like this will be a mistake but fuck it, man
during the summer take me sailing out on the atlantic
i won't set my sights on other seas, there is no need to panic
so honey take me by the hand and we can sign some papers
forget the invitations, floral arrangements and bread makers
User avatar
Dyeus
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:07 pm

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby Schultz128 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:03 pm

Listen I want to sleep tonight and if I just let this go then my gut will keep me awake.
User avatar
Schultz128
FM Awards: Creator
FM Awards: Creator
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:09 am

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:05 pm

Dyeus wrote:thanks for showing up milte, go away

mdb do you have any thoughts barring the obvious ones/omgus ones? i feel like this will be a mistake but fuck it, man


not really, NGL. TPA seems slightly townie and gent is fine too. Other than that I don't have much.
Discord: Finn#5059

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
User avatar
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
 
Posts: 2127
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:45 pm
Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby Dyeus » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:07 pm

jesus kid, fencesit harder. was there literally absolutely nothing in the past whatever pages that made you go 'probably not alright'¿
during the summer take me sailing out on the atlantic
i won't set my sights on other seas, there is no need to panic
so honey take me by the hand and we can sign some papers
forget the invitations, floral arrangements and bread makers
User avatar
Dyeus
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:07 pm

Re: SFM32 | End of a Beginning | Day 2 "Fallen Hero"

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:10 pm

Well, nothing comes to mind and honestly I'm not in the mood to go back and look for it.
Discord: Finn#5059

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
User avatar
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
 
Posts: 2127
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:45 pm
Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: fwogcarf and 21 guests

cron