SFM28 | VCFM | (Rebels, Empire and Feds Win)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM28 | VCFM | Day 4 (Routed)

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:24 pm

tfiosforevah wrote:
IAmAMunchlax wrote:tfios thoughts on who's scum and who's town?

I'll get back to you when I'm caught up with the thread. I'm halfway through day 2 now

You...had a 24 hour night to catch up what?
glhf3 wrote:so...who do we want for this mission?

Kinda wish we still had FML now...

We put one of the cit claims we believe the least. (Excluding Mroz cause he's obvious scum)
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Location: ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:26 pm

orangeandblack5 wrote:I'll volunteer to take on the mission. I seem to have a higher ITA hit chance as a member of Class A, and unless somebody has a higher dodge chance I'll take it. If I blow myself up at the end, you only lose a citizen.

Also @munch I'm on board with your analysis of Schultz, but to be fair I was softing Class A super duper hard. Like iso me and tell me you don't see it.

Plus, I can't be scum (I don't think) - I softed that Class A Student's ability was "Superior" before S0meb0dy23 said it or flipped.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt right now, I don't feel as confident with you than the others, but I can also easily search the wiki for some of the abilities so that doesn't confirm much to me.
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Location: ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨

Postby MichaelgRook » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:30 pm

/I vote myself for the mission

Trust me, I'm more guaranteed to survive than anyone else. I forgot to mention, I will survive the first shot to hit me. Ability is called major evasion. My odds against me for ita are literally 50 50 until I get successfully shot. Then the odds return to normal.
I'm vibin to video game snow themes and I blame chemist
I'm a they/them Ice-type lover
MichaelgRook
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby glhf3 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:33 pm

/votes MichaelgRook for mission
glhf3
Survivor
Survivor

Postby VucubCaquix » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:00 pm

Didn't someone just say Michael was scum?

Anyways, my role is Morris Lling. I don't have any real abilities, but I gain 10% chance to hit on ITA shots every time somebody shoots at me. Which is interesting :?

Most likely the reason why you saw me but I didn't respond was that I use this thread as my bookmark for ToS forum in general.
Coming 2020 - Who is The Mole?
VucubCaquix
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby glhf3 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:02 pm

VucubCaquix wrote:Didn't someone just say Michael was scum?

Anyways, my role is Morris Lling. I don't have any real abilities, but I gain 10% chance to hit on ITA shots every time somebody shoots at me. Which is interesting :?

Most likely the reason why you saw me but I didn't respond was that I use this thread as my bookmark for ToS forum in general.

He claims Zeri, Zeri was revealed to be a definite character in this game via a rolecard flip by his crush(forgot her name) whose only ability is to look for Zeri, and no one has CCed Zeri.
glhf3
Survivor
Survivor

Postby ObiWan » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:31 pm

Slept peacefully

Be on in the morning
This was not the scumslip you were looking for.

Alzar wrote:there is no such thing as a meta, forum mafia is a lie, we are products of a confused society

ObiWan
Vampire
Vampire

Postby Mroz4k » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:34 am

I refuse to be misslynched, Munch.

Ive gave you all a hundred chances to help me focus my lynch, Ive asked for reads on other players many times. Not a single fucking person gave me one, except for Mela.

Mela tricked me into that vote, knowing that Cow was scummy EZ misslynch, and the things she said about my slot are clearly there to secure my misslynch on today as "confirmed Mafia" if she ended up dead. Even more sure of this because of what Mela said about me being a VI... given the suspicion on her, she must have expected to die and flip sometime soon.

Not going to apologize for Cow lynch. He was scummy in my opinion, and me voting him actually secured my survival, I was avoiding what I knew was a misslynch with what I believed to be a reasonable scum suspect lynch.

Now, if you fuckers didnt push me around for my dumb screw up with my rolecard claim for so long, and instead were nice enough to provide some different scum suspect + reasoning to them, well now, things could have gone a lot differently, now, couldnt they?
I was going to use my vote for a chief suspect whom I myself found scummy, based on help I got from Townies. I said that, repeatedly. Not my fault that only person who responded to that was actually Mafia.
Mroz4k
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby Mroz4k » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:36 am

Slept peacefully, by the way.

I wonder if my Survivor flavour would help me out on that event mission. Im willing to volunteer on this suicide mission as well just to prove my integrity. Sure beats dying to a misslynch.
Away in the real world most of the time, but I return from time to time, at my own whim.

FM history:
Spoiler: NFM4 - Lookout - W
NFM7 - Consort - L (so close tho)
FM8D - Cit+ to Sheriff - W
FM9C - Cit - L (epicly failed)
CFM hydra 2 - Medium with Varanus - W
SFM17 - Caporegime - W
FM9D - Serial Killer - W (epicly :D)
SFM14 - Bodyguard-ish role - modkilled, caused MyLo FTW - W?
Mroz4k
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby Stri » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:39 am

SP
'll just rub it in: cow was never a good lynch yesterday. Never.

Munch might have saved the town here. Moving him into the confirmed town pool. Roz1roz also pretty much confirmed as he was asking for the mela kill of cow flipped town.

More later
/elect michaelgrook
Stri
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Stri » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:40 am

Yeah no way we're sending you or orange. Imo we should send someone who is pretty much confirmed town.
Stri
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Mroz4k » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:44 am

Stri wrote:Yeah no way we're sending you or orange. Imo we should send someone who is pretty much confirmed town.

Did you read that event at all?

I mean, based on all Ive ever seen, that sounds like a suicide mission if I´ve ever seen one - and you want to risk a confirmed Town on that?

No way, dumb fucking idea.
Send who you think is likely a Mafia member, but a controversial one - so me or Orange are a good bet.

My guess is that we dont really have much Towns to spare - I would rather not waste with confirmed Towns if we can afford it, and what better way to prove someone a controversial Town then to have them go on a suicide mission?
Mroz4k
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby Mroz4k » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:45 am

I think Orange is a good choice, him being a Citizen.

/elect Orange
Mroz4k
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby Stri » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:17 am

Mroz, you can't expect to replace in and lead this town. Not gonna work. Your claim is still dodgy AF but I'll go more into that when I actually have time. God I wish we lynched you yesterday.

Also I don't see "suicide mission" anywhere. The reward is likely an important one for town, michael has volunteered, he's going.
Stri
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Icibalus » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:54 am

Hello there, I slept peacefully.

I used my transport on Schultz and Moonbird, so somebody tried to kill Schultz, which IMO dosen't make sense for a TK kill.
I think that I transported the rebellion kill back on itself.

Give me some time to catch up.
Spoiler: FM - 3-7

Links:

None... yet.
Icibalus
Medium
Medium

Location: On your shoulder. No, not the one with the angel on it. (GMT)

Postby Icibalus » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:17 am

Icibalus wrote:Hello there, I slept peacefully.

I used my transport on Schultz and Moonbird, so somebody tried to kill Schultz, which IMO dosen't make sense for a TK kill.

Oh Munch tried to kill Schultz.

Alright, forget that.

I think MIcheal is confirmed town, because of that Zeri-cop that we found earlier. The only bastard element is hidden info on rolecards, and essentially if Zeri didn't exist and was a safeclaim then it would be effectively a Naive-cop, which is clearly a bastard role.

Links:

None... yet.
Icibalus
Medium
Medium

Postby Icibalus » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:27 am

VucubCaquix wrote:Didn't someone just say Michael was scum?

Vucub ability names and a valid excuse for why you claim the same name as a previous rebellion member's safeclaim, please?

Links:

None... yet.
Icibalus
Medium
Medium

Postby Icibalus » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:40 am

I'll give an explanation for why I transported Schultz. It's pretty simple actually.
I thought Schultz was town, and the scum night kill target, and I was still suspicious of Moon. So I swapped them to try and kill Moon.

I missed Munch's claim and who they were shooting.
As for why I didn't protect Olly... I have no clue! It was the morning and I hadn't had my breakfast yet, leave me alone.

Links:

None... yet.
Icibalus
Medium
Medium

Postby Mroz4k » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:07 am

Stri wrote:Mroz, you can't expect to replace in and lead this town. Not gonna work. Your claim is still dodgy AF but I'll go more into that when I actually have time. God I wish we lynched you yesterday.

Also I don't see "suicide mission" anywhere. The reward is likely an important one for town, michael has volunteered, he's going.

Im not expecting to lead anything, and I am well aware that my slot is not exactly trustworthy.

That doesnt mean I will just bend over and do everything people tell me to do. I am not anyone´s bitch.

I didnt notice Michael has volunteered. I just saw his post, and with his ability I think its best to send him instead.

/elect MichaelgRook

I just hope we are not sending him to pointless death for no reason, his ability could be very useful in the future.
Away in the real world most of the time, but I return from time to time, at my own whim.

FM history:
SFM17 - Caporegime - W
Mroz4k
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby Mroz4k » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:19 am

Also, can someone explain to me why Orange is not trusted? I didnt see much from him but his acting yesterday looked Townish - but I am sensing that people dont trust him? Why?

It would fucking help if people could post like a summary of who they believe are scums/Towns, or reads, or ANYTHING else that could help me, a replacement, get some minor basic grip on the game.

And MORE then 1 PERSON this time, please! Id like to make sure I am not played a fool by a Mafia member again!

FM history:
SFM17 - Caporegime - W
Mroz4k
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby MichaelgRook » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:37 am

Icibalus wrote:Hello there, I slept peacefully.

If that's right then the rebels were targeting Schultz, which would confirm him as town.
MichaelgRook
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Stri » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:10 am

Mroz4k wrote:Also, can someone explain to me why Orange is not trusted? I didnt see much from him but his acting yesterday looked Townish - but I am sensing that people dont trust him? Why?

It would fucking help if people could post like a summary of who they believe are scums/Towns, or reads, or ANYTHING else that could help me, a replacement, get some minor basic grip on the game.

And MORE then 1 PERSON this time, please! Id like to make sure I am not played a fool by a Mafia member again!

As I said, not much time now because Im busy now, this evening and tomorrow morning + afternoon. I'll be back tomorrow evening, probably in time for ITA.

Basically confirmed towns are ObiWan, Olly, Ici and now Munch and Michael I think. I think roz1roz is also likely town for literally asking for the mela kill if cow flipped town but I could also see Scum!roz do that.
Stri
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Icibalus » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:18 am

Damn parental controls on my computer. this
The sooner I convince my father to disable them for the forums the better, as I can't go into the full editor this way.

I will say this: Micheal, Schultz was targeted by Munch, supposedly.

Links:

None... yet.
Icibalus
Medium
Medium

Postby MichaelgRook » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:21 am

Didn't munch kill mel though?
MichaelgRook
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Icibalus » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:23 am

Nope, they were definitely targeting Schultz.

Look the page after daystart and you'll see the proof.

Links:

None... yet.
Icibalus
Medium
Medium

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads