Episode XI | Rerolled (TrueGent wins!)

Canned threads go here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: Episode XI | Day 3 (Seeing dead people)

Postby alouvre » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:42 pm

for the record, i'll read any post in any formatting. you can have run ons and no paragraph breaks if you wish. i'm confused as to whether you're pointing it out because you're annoyed or if you think it's actually AI. if it's the latter you should step back and take a break for a while.
alouvre
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby TheForgot3n1 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:02 pm

It is for your own sake alouvre. Shitty grammar/formatting does not get the point across as effectively as not shitty does. And yeah it could be AI because it is linked to how much effort you put into adapting/trying to make yourself understood.
yes im trying to tell you to type differently. ur texts are not nice to read , the longer they get, the worse it is. you are being dishonest saying you would read any text in any formatting and that it does not matter at all. anyway again if you decide to write terribly then just know i will not be excusing myself for putting less care into your reads/pushes.

I don't agree on what you think Samuel referred to. We'll have to see what he says.

You asked for what made Persian look town. And I answered specifically that. Now you find it strange because I didn't randomly include his scummy parts?

I am not defending myself per se. I am preemptively explaining to people who would legitimately ask themselves "why did day1 and 2 theforgooten suck so bad [compared to now]?"
Forum mafia record:
Spoiler: NFM 5 - Consiglierre - LAST MAN STANDING! (Win)
NFM 23 - Witch - Salt to the RNG gods (Loss)
Game 10E - Citizen - first replace ever, first death ever (Loss)
NFM 24 - Medium - most cancerous game ever (Loss)
NFM 28 - Bodyguard - dunked Varanoose (much love man <3) (Win)
NFM 30 - Marshal - the coincidences (Win)
Episode XI - ReRolled (thanks James2...)
NFM 33 - Ongoing
TheForgot3n1
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby alouvre » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:10 pm

k your loss lol. if you really cared about finding scum you wouldn't give a shit how i type. the only thing i'm doing is typing in lowercase and if i'm making any other grammar mistakes then sorry for not being as good as english as you. :^)

ok.

i never asked you for what made persian look town. i never even asked you to elaborate on it. nice misrep.

ok.
alouvre
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby TheForgot3n1 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:23 pm

Yeah I am definitely talking to scum.

i disagree with 90% of your list it seems and found it hard to take seriously after you said persian was easily townread, [...]

I interpreted this as meaning, "I couldn't take you seriously, because I cannot see how Persian looks town easliy". So I responded. Now if you put some damned effort into things it would be easy to see what the heck you actually mean.
Forum mafia record:
NFM 33 - Ongoing
TheForgot3n1
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby TheForgot3n1 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:25 pm

I need to sleep now. Back in 9-10 hours.
Forum mafia record:
NFM 33 - Ongoing
TheForgot3n1
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby alouvre » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:51 pm

Are you fucking kidding me? I'm putting all my effort and fucking energy into the contents of my posts, and typing like this all the fucking time exhausts me the fuck out. Should I not play FM when I'm like this, then? Am I not allowed the one thing that I actually fucking enjoy without having to deal with someone shitting on my face for not typing like everyone else?

I'm townreading Persian. Look in my shitty, horrendous, hard-to-read ISO if you care enough.

For now, I apologise for the outburst of emotion, but you crossed the line. I'm taking a break for a while, and I hope this post was easier on your eyes.
alouvre
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby LordofFail » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:26 pm

alouvre wrote:LoF, i apologise if you thought my post was an "ad hominem attack." but yes, i'm trying to invalidate (some of) your readlist because i disagree with them. is that a problem?

Yes its a problem. Why are you trying to invalidate my reads? Because you disagree with them? How about instead of trying to invalidate my statements, which is just about the scummiest and most anti-town thing you can do, you try to refute my arguments and present logical counter-arguments from your point of view?

If this was a CL game I would suggest someone policy vig you because your actions scream Jester right now. Its almost as if you aren't even trying to be protown and are trying to be as antitown (and call attention to it) as possible.
"The Hardest Game to Win is a Won Game"

~~ Emanuel Lasker ~~

Mystery Link
LordofFail
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
[Forum Mafia I] Winner

Postby milte345 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:40 pm

Was my comment really that vague?
Maybe it'd be nice to stop thinking...

Spoiler: There would be an FM record here but I'm lazy
So instead have a Chen

milte345
FM Hunt Winner
FM Hunt Winner

Postby LordofFail » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:50 pm

milte345 wrote:Was my comment really that vague?

And to which one of your twelve prior posts might this be referring to?

~~ Emanuel Lasker ~~

Mystery Link
LordofFail
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
[Forum Mafia I] Winner

Postby milte345 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:51 pm

day start
Maybe it'd be nice to stop thinking...

Spoiler: There would be an FM record here but I'm lazy
So instead have a Chen

milte345
FM Hunt Winner
FM Hunt Winner

Postby LordofFail » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:02 pm

milte345 wrote:day start

milte, you do you think we should lynch today? And would you be ok with an alouvre, ladd or ryanyb lynch?

~~ Emanuel Lasker ~~

Mystery Link
LordofFail
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
[Forum Mafia I] Winner

Postby ladd » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:47 pm

LordofFail wrote:
ladd wrote:There is no point looking for scum in the lynch wagon, when there was really no other option besides nolynch and everyone town player with a brain would have voted Mel, unless they had a really strong town read on them especially since they claimed Citizen. Seeing why there were no other options would be a much better work but the answer is pretty easy and I don't really think it helps that much, everyone was inactive the two most vocal people were strongly scumreading Mel so the lynch went that way.

No lynch >>>> Mislynch. I would rather see townies survive then be killed. In my opinion you should vote a scumread or vote nobody at all. Dont vote someone just because you feel compelled to lynch every day. Doing so is no better then random lynching.

Yes I know that a mislynch can give information, but I would rather nolynch.

Also how is there no point in looking for scum in the lynch wagon? Is that not the entire reasoning for voting someone even though it might be a mislynch; to get associations? Meaning that if it is a mislynch we can get scum from the voters? If we cannot find scum on a mislynch wagon then mislynching yields no useful information meaning a nolynch is better the an mislynch.

/vote ladd

You are ignoring everyone not on the lynch wagon, that's bad play. I don't feel like trying to convincing you you are wrong in your belifefs, cause people try in every game and they still fail, so whatever.

LordofFail wrote:
ladd wrote:Yeah, whatever, this game is slow anyway so we may as well get this out of the way.

I want Kirize to claim.

Possibly Milte slot as well, but that has nothing to do with my role.

Why should Kirize claim? We are looking to lynch the SK today, they are top lynch priority since it lowers KPN. Kirize is confirmed as not being SK since they were roleblocked N1 and SK killed someone other then a roleblocker.

Well you are voting Town, so fuck off. Kirize has to claim because I have reasons to believe they are scum linked to my role, I think it was pretty obvious.

Not sure if you are playing dumb and are scum or you actually believe some of this stuff. Also apparently I went from null read to scum read for saying something I already said D2 and for pushing someone I have evidence being scum on to claim.
ladd
FM Awards: Town

Postby ladd » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:53 pm

Forgotten, first of all, I don't like being voted or pushed by people who I believe have a decent chance to be Town, it annoys me and could make this turn out ugly. I can confirm myself as town, so you are wasting both of ours time and biasing me towards you in a bad way. Explain to me how the fuck you can meta on one game? Read NFM29 for my most recent Town game.
ladd

Postby ladd » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:55 pm

Kirize has been online both when I went to sleep and when I woke up, but he has not posted here. I guess I can take that as a scumclaim.
ladd

Postby ladd » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:56 pm

Actually apparently he is in the hospital so nvm.
ladd

Postby ladd » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:58 pm

The chances he is not scum are pretty much null anyway.
ladd

Postby Mroz4k » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:25 am

Hi. I'm back. I read the whole game.

I'm surprised I'm not being suspected because seeing the context, Jammy was a tunnel scumlord (which is his NAI meta but still)

Anyways this game needs some massive chill out. Ryan, alouvre, ladd, LoF all need to take a moment. I think Ryan already realized that.

Mela vagon was horrible. Most points she made were pretty legit, though in some points she went a bit too far into offense and was rather tunnelish herself. But the only reason she got MLed was because she got tunneled hard by several people. Most notably alouvre and Ryan. Now alouvre did bring up some good reasonings but generally still went hard on the tunnel vision. Ryan on the other hand just kept repeating the same shit over and over again to push the lynch. Tunnel 101.

Ladd joined in on a very few points while he replaced, and was a bit swayed into that lynch by friendship (because in FM, it's a custom to suck your friends dick when you replace in). Hovever, Ladd also has a lot of good points on other players, most notably Kirize, which are his own thoughts.

LoFs play was not that bad day 1 & 2 but he wasn't very frequent. LoF has also lot of good points about the mela Vagon. However I find his reads rather ridiculous for the most part, and he is tunneling the tunnel era for bad reasons. All this pushin over Mela lynch won't do much, I highly doubt scum had much contribution on that lynch. Tunneling caused it so most of it is not very AI. Which also means it's pointless lynch as information goes.

I wish you all took an example out of that.
Mroz4k
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby Mroz4k » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:37 am

I guess there will be one scum in between alouvre Ladd Samuel Ryan LoF at most. You all jokers just tunnel everything you do so most of it is not AI.

Alouvre, you seriously need to chill with your tunnel on Sam. You keep restating the same points just like Ryan did with Mel yesterday.
You like meta, don't you? Meta Samuel.
Now I dont like meta as a good proof, but I consider it anyways if players have a clear one. Samuel is very bad at playing scum, but he tries as Town a lot more. Thus I think his play is more likely Town leaning.

Also, he AntiMaf slipped a bit someway mid game and it looked legit. He was trying to suggest RBs might be a prank but Prankster cant roll in Episode and I'd expect Mafia would know that. Though this slip is pretty mild.

Anyways, he voted Mel cause he is a sheep and always has been, and it's stupid to call it "baiting" like he did. But I can see SamLogic behind it. You said that Q and A stuff about Omgus in your post and didn't clarify. Now I could see what the response was about because I was reading the game all in once and saw the Hark Omgus on Mela. Sam prolly forgot about it. And since you didn't clarify he got confused.

I have a slight townread on Sam. I think he is legit trying to contribute but is just making mistakes. But besides the mentioned posts I feel his motivation is Townish.
Mroz4k
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby Mroz4k » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:55 am

Now I'm not going to lynch Milte because he is the very definition of lazy scumfuck inactive (not a scum, just scumfuck). His play always reminded me of Santas play. Scummy inactivity is NAI for both of them.

Now Kirize I think is neutral, but not nk. I think Bomber most of all likely because looking into his ISO he is very interested in catching bomber but much less interested in other scum roles. And I like try hard Kirize a lot better then lame lazy Kirize, which is why I had a decent read on him D1 and part D2 but around page 30 things changed, drastically. I don't think ppl noticed until they would read the game in one swell swoop. Mela push started and Kirize jumped this vagon on literally the dumbest reason I've ever seen an experienced player vote. Argument over a Sams sheep vote on Misa.

It was something like this:
Sam: /vote misa I don't like her posts
Mel: dude, nice sheep vote on a prodded person, how about you include some reasoning with it?"
Kirize: that's not a sheep vote. He included reasoning.
Mel: what? Where? Saying I don't like their posts" is not a reasoning. Its a sheep vote.
Kirize: no it's not. I don't like how Mela jumped at Samuel for no reason. /vote Mela.

Now I find it hard to believe Kirize actually not consider that a sheep vote when it was. This happened around page 30. I think Kirize was jumping that vote as scum.
Mroz4k
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby SamuelJackson1972 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:10 am

Mroz4k wrote: Spoiler: Now I'm not going to lynch Milte because he is the very definition of lazy scumfuck inactive (not a scum, just scumfuck). His play always reminded me of Santas play. Scummy inactivity is NAI for both of them.

Now Kirize I think is neutral, but not nk. I think Bomber most of all likely because looking into his ISO he is very interested in catching bomber but much less interested in other scum roles. And I like try hard Kirize a lot better then lame lazy Kirize, which is why I had a decent read on him D1 and part D2 but around page 30 things changed, drastically. I don't think ppl noticed until they would read the game in one swell swoop. Mela push started and Kirize jumped this vagon on literally the dumbest reason I've ever seen an experienced player vote. Argument over a Sams sheep vote on Misa.

It was something like this:
Sam: /vote misa I don't like her posts
Mel: dude, nice sheep vote on a prodded person, how about you include some reasoning with it?"
Kirize: that's not a sheep vote. He included reasoning.
Mel: what? Where? Saying I don't like their posts" is not a reasoning. Its a sheep vote.
Kirize: no it's not. I don't like how Mela jumped at Samuel for no reason. /vote Mela.

Now I find it hard to believe Kirize actually not consider that a sheep vote when it was. This happened around page 30. I think Kirize was jumping that vote as scum.

That wasn't me, that was jammy.
I never even voted misatange to begin with :|
As a matter of fact, I actually replied to jammy about it because I found it scummy:
JammySplodge wrote:
SamuelJackson1972 wrote:
JammySplodge wrote:Who the fuck reads votecounts before reading the thread?

It would be much easier if you just explain your vote in further detail, it's really not much to ask for.

I - denoting myself, personally
don't - symbolising the next few words I say mean the opposite to what they usually would
like - in this sense meaning "find [x] very helpful or pro-town"
Misa - MisaTange, the player I am speaking about

This was his regular meta so I dropped the subject.
DragCave:
Image ImageImage
Spoiler: Image
Thanks burgy! :D
SamuelJackson1972
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby ladd » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:20 am

I already told you in NFM29 Mroz, but your obsession with sheeping and "having own thoughts" is annoying.
ladd

Postby ladd » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:23 am

Anyway I claim PR with a result on Kirize, I don't really feel like fully claiming and it's not necessary. The chances he is not scum are basically zero, but I will wait for a claim from him because I am a really nice guy.
ladd

Postby TrueGent » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:47 am

Kirize12 has requested replacement.
she/her
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby ladd » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:53 am

Yeah whatever, let's just lynch the slot.
ladd

Postby Mroz4k » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:08 am

TrueGent wrote:Kirize12 has requested replacement.

This is just sad.

ladd wrote:I already told you in NFM29 Mroz, but your obsession with sheeping and "having own thoughts" is annoying.

Says you after death tunneling a clear ML.

I'd vote for Kirize regardless your claim, but since you said so much already might as well tell us everything. If it's something so obvious we might save True some trouble for finding a replacement.
Mroz4k
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to FM Trash