9D (CL) | Nostalgia | Game Over (Town Wins!)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: 9D (CL) | Nostalgia | Day Four (Late Fate)

Postby oliy » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:05 pm

Then who do you recommend I douse, and why? I will iso you when I get home to support my point.

Old Signature Stuff:

Spoiler:
Hi! I'm Eve the Eevee! Please give me a hug :3
You can also hurt/heal me here!

My Stuff
oliy
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:12 pm

oliy wrote:Then who do you recommend I douse, and why? I will iso you when I get home to support my point.

I recommend that you are lynched or executed tbf.
Most people would agree with me.

We have already established that we think we do not have a firebrand. We think that it is an arsonist which is dousing people. Therefore, your claim of firebrand has made you way more scummy than you was before.
My personality:
Spoiler: Image

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby Tiltedcomedian » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:12 pm

PokemonKidRyan wrote:
oliy wrote:Then who do you recommend I douse, and why? I will iso you when I get home to support my point.

We have already established that we think we do not have a firebrand. We think that it is an arsonist which is dousing people. Therefore, your claim of firebrand has made you way more scummy than you was before.

If it does, then that makes you Prankster as oliy was roleblocked on N1 and there are multiple douse reports on the last night.
Tiltedcomedian
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:16 pm

Tiltedcomedian wrote:
PokemonKidRyan wrote:

If it does, then that makes you Prankster as oliy was roleblocked on N1 and there are multiple douse reports on the last night.

What, are you saying if it turns out to be firebrand, I am prankster.
Fairly simple, I have already said that I think there is a prankster, which tricked someone last night and maybe tricked someone night one. However, how does that make ME the prankster?
My personality:

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby Tiltedcomedian » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:18 pm

PokemonKidRyan wrote:
Tiltedcomedian wrote:
PokemonKidRyan wrote:I recommend that you are lynched or executed tbf.

What, are you saying if it turns out to be firebrand, I am prankster.
Fairly simple, I have already said that I think there is a prankster, which tricked someone last night and maybe tricked someone night one. However, how does that make ME the prankster?

ryanyb is the Arsonist from my POV, you are saying there is not a Firebrand, so the only other explanation for there being multiple douses is a Prankster, you are challenging oliy as practically confirmed not-Prankster not-Arsonist therefore Firebrand, therefore you are Prankster.
Tiltedcomedian
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby Tiltedcomedian » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:19 pm

Unless you are thinking there is not an Arsonist?

I think I just confused myself, actually. Scratch that.
Tiltedcomedian
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby oliy » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:21 pm

Ryan if I'm scum there has to be a Prankster and Arsonist both dousing as there are no claims of Firebrand otherwise.

Tat can be Arsonist as there was no n2 douse other from me, and there was a douse n1

Old Signature Stuff:

Spoiler:

My Stuff
oliy
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:22 pm

Tiltedcomedian wrote:ryanyb is the Arsonist from my POV, you are saying there is not a Firebrand, so the only other explanation for there being multiple douses is a Prankster, you are challenging oliy as practically confirmed not-Prankster not-Arsonist therefore Firebrand, therefore you are Prankster.

Oliy is not confirmed anything and has been scum read by multiple people. Therefore, I am challenging him as being a not-firebrand. I think Oliy is either going to be a prankster who was roleblocked night one. Maybe took the mafia's kill night two and then sent a fake message night three.
However, Oliy could also be an arsonist who was roleblocked and therefore, a prankster sent a fake message night one. Oliy doused night two and both Oliy and Prankster got douse messages sent to 2 people.
My personality:

PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby oliy » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:43 pm

He could be either from what I knew with doused and who made the Mafia Kill. But yeah Arsonist wouldn't claim Survivor especially with the threat of cc vs cleans.

Wait, PKR, "people are scumreading him" is that sheeping?

Old Signature Stuff:

Spoiler:

My Stuff
oliy
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby ryanyb » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:11 pm

Tiltedcomedian wrote:
ryanyb wrote:Cool were getting cit claims. That makes this easy. Scum is fucking up so hard right now if they claim cit.
elastoid I didn't cite your lack of posting as AI. Nice lie though.
Elastoid, a sheriff has a guilty result on you and you lied about my alignment in your so called night results. Nice meme.

K elastoid is confirmed Mafia if he wasn't already.
I believe kirize's claim.
I believe vida's claim for now.
TC, seeing as we could be in mylo, that's the dumbest thing I've heard anyone say all game.

We work out the cit claims last. Today's lynch and execute are obvious. We lynch elastoid. We execute oliy. If oliy isn't dead, Santa is scum. He would claim kirize rb'd him to prevent from executing but I doubt kirize is scum honestly. Kirize, role block tatsu. Marshal on jailor. RTD on a cit claim. Boom GG

Like you did? :P Convenient that you're pushing your effective CCer (oliy) as hard as you can, wheter he's Firebrand or Prankster doesn't matter to you because you're Arsonist. Also convenient because either way you're covered because Dice can't find Arsonists.

ROFL I'm doused and the firebrand claim doesn't claim to have doused me. Nice try though.
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby ryanyb » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:12 pm

oliy wrote:Ryan if I'm scum there has to be a Prankster and Arsonist both dousing as there are no claims of Firebrand otherwise.

Tat can be Arsonist as there was no n2 douse other from me, and there was a douse n1

You keep saying there is both arso and firebrand. This isn't necessarily true gdi stop claiming that.
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby oliy » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:14 pm

There could be a Prankster and a Firebrand, but I see no point in Prankster doing that.

Old Signature Stuff:

Spoiler:

My Stuff
oliy
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby ElusiveBelle » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:35 pm

The only instance of two doused claims was last night in which Tat is also claiming doused as well as myself, there is no actual proof of the second dousing and they could just be claiming that so save their skin. The survivor claim is sketchy enough as it is.

For all we know there is only one dousing each night and there is no prankster or firebrand. Although as I have said if there is a prankster there is one now and not before. As said with the Mafioso being the one whom was attacking the day before it would lead us to believe our head is not a GF but a Caporegime that made someone a prankster for this purpose

The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth
ElusiveBelle
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby oliy » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:40 pm

I doused them and Cakez. Why would Tat do that as Arsonist for me to claim :\
The retraining of what to make a counterable claim like this would work? It's not Jqnitor, and why would a Prankster do this if an ignite can prove them false?

Old Signature Stuff:

Spoiler:

My Stuff
oliy
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby ryanyb » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:00 pm

ryanyb wrote:Does anyone except elas oily or tatsu disagree with my proposed course of action?
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:02 pm

ryanyb wrote:Does anyone except elas oily or tatsu disagree with my proposed course of action?

I don't disagree with your proposed action course.
I think that all 3 of them look very scummy.
And, surv claims should NEVER live.
My personality:

PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby ryanyb » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:03 pm

oliy wrote:I doused them and Cakez. Why would Tat do that as Arsonist for me to claim :\
The retraining of what to make a counterable claim like this would work? It's not Jqnitor, and why would a Prankster do this if an ignite can prove them false?

I don't blame Oliy for being bad at scum, I blame Rock for putting Oliy on the scumteam.
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Santa07 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:05 pm

55/45 and 60/40 were two ratios in tilted's defense.
Santa07
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby ryanyb » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:09 pm

Santa07 wrote:55/45 and 60/40 were two ratios in tilted's defense.

?
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby ryanyb » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:51 pm

I just realized how flawed Kirize's scum read on me is. I can't be mafia since I pub-stomped two mafia members, I can't be arsonist because I'm fucking doused when Oliy was RB'd, so the only non-town role left for me would be fucking NB. I don't see how anyone has a non-town read on me.
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby ryanyb » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:55 pm

Actually, this is safer.
Today we hang Tatsu, and execute Elastoid. I'm not sure about Oliy and Elas being the same alignment.
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby pumacatrun2 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:56 pm

Elastoid wrote:So I feel like really driving that DnD point home.
-snip-

Okay that was defs a great story and I'm actually proud of you but ryanyb is always salty and I don't think it really makes any difference to the game.

Also, even if you didn't want to cc, why would you ask the TI claim(s) to check into oliy if you planned to yourself? I get that it would make you basically not look like a TI for maf/nk kill purposes but you'd be promoting the idea that all TIs only look into one person in a night collectively? Not exactly productive.

Thinking all the elastoid v oliy stuff has just been dissociating and bussing tbh. But then there's oliy v tat and idek. I hate that in every game I'm in the actual townies end up feeling so scummy, constantly makes me doubt myself. But yeah, I agree with Ryan's later amendment. Would prefer oliy be kept alive over tat and elastoid, maybe we actually give them a chance to ignite. If they were arso with no firebrand it would be suicide to ignite because the people left over would lynch him. I say give benefit of the doubt.

Also, assuming tat really isn't survivor, amne would have remembered by now for sure since they had the opportunity to pick between town, witch and mafia (unless they reeeally wanted an NK role I don't see them waiting out this long) so I think we're dealing with a phantom/shade.
Favoured role: Executioner
Least favoured role: Sheriff
Most commonly known in games as "Cat Burglar".

"If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic."

FM Record: Spoiler: Image
rip my win/loss ratio
pumacatrun2
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Santa07 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:12 pm

VidameBianca wrote:Why'd you decide to not leave a deathnote?
No point really, since we knew exactly why I was exeing True and I didn't want to reveal until everyone was comfortable with it.

Also, when TiltedComedian appears, I'd like to hear from both of you in regards to what his defense was.

With two roles cleaned, one can't be too paranoid, so I'd like to hear at least some sort of verification on that matter.
Sure, I'd be paranoid too if I was in your position. Tilted should confirm the two ratios that I showed.

Also, what made you choose your n1 and n2 targets?
N1 - Basically just picked someone who could be a night one mafia target if they're town but also someone who could lead mafia n1.
N2 - Tatsu was super-quiet and I wanted to know exactly why. Of course, I didn't which made me very suspicious of him, even when he conveniently 'forgot' he was jailed.
Santa07
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Postby oliy » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:18 pm

Ryan although that is safer that puts my douse numbers to zero and my confirmability is back to zero. The only way I can confirm myself to not be a Prankster is through Sheriff checking me.
Ryan, I'm not scum. Re-read my posts yesterday and tell me it didn't look like k wanted to share what knowledge I had.
You do make a good case on why you are Citizen, and I actually agree with it now. I'll look more into the other claimers when I can. I say we execute Elastoid and lynch a Cit claimer so I can ignite tonight if that's the best course of action.

By PoE Cakez or Santa could be Jailir, and if there's no Elastoid execution there we have it.

Old Signature Stuff:

Spoiler:

My Stuff
oliy
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby pumacatrun2 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:21 pm

Waaait theory: Tat as Shade/Phantom y/n?
Favoured role: Executioner
Least favoured role: Sheriff
Most commonly known in games as "Cat Burglar".

"If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic."

FM Record: Spoiler: Image
rip my win/loss ratio
pumacatrun2
Benefactor
Benefactor

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads