WHAT IS YOUR FAV/LEAST FAV ROLE AND WHY?

Post anything related to the game here!

WHAT IS YOUR FAV/LEAST FAV ROLE AND WHY?

Postby taylormangos11 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:10 pm

I am a very curious person and I wanna hear why some people like roles I don't and ect.

Personally I am someone who very much enjoys town, I feel like being town is easy. When you're town you have more people {assuming town isn't horrible.}

My favorite town roles include: Invest, Jailor, Crusader, & medium

I KNOW EVERYONE IS LIKE WHY MEDIUM YOU CRAZY PERSON LMAO
well, I like medium coz sometimes I really don't feel like doing anything/trying so it is nice to be medium because I can just chill out and talk to the dead people you feel? Plus medium can come in handy sometimes like in coven all any when someone dies to ambusher !!

HOWEVER my least favorite town roles are vigi and retri
Vigi is stressful coz if you don't shoot a baddie everyone is mad and then when you do they expect you to do more and I don't know just not my cup of tea.
retri however, EVERYONE LEAVES THE FRICKIN GAME like 9/10 times a good role dies and i'm like oh lemme bring them back!! and THEY LEFT. smh

My favorite mafia roles: Consig
Consig seems to be the only role in mafia I care for, I just find it fun.

Least favorite mafia roles: God father I know I know, but I don't like being the ring leader coz if you send the mafioso to a veteran and they get killed everyone in maf is mad at you

my favorite NK roles: plaguebearer
least favorite NK: Serial killer & Arsonist
I don't like being alone when I am one of these roles coz I feel like I never get enough people doused and then I ignite too soon or someone finds me n1 and ugH

my favorite coven roles: Coven leader coz its like super easy to drain people
least favorite: medusa & hexmaster coz I don't understand hex and medusa is only fun when you get necro

ANYWAYS that's the end of my little tangent
Favorites: Jailor, consiglere, crusader

Least favorites: Arsonist , serial killer , medusa
taylormangos11
Jester
Jester

Re: WHAT IS YOUR FAV/LEAST FAV ROLE AND WHY?

Postby FreezingFire127 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:23 pm

My favourite role is Veteran.
My reason is because it’s a very powerful role when used correctly.
The key is to make mafia or any evils visit you, while keeping town away.

My least favourite role is Transporter.
I hate Transporter because when I’m in a game with trans, it fucks up TI & the trans says nothing. People find out after the trans dies but the harm is already done.
Discord: FreezingFire#8719

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." ~Benjamin Franklin

"Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better." ~Maya Angelou

Spoiler: Image
FreezingFire127
Veteran
Veteran

Postby DragonClaw66 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:31 pm

My favorite role is Witch. I love being able to mess with the Town. My least favorite role is Framer. It hardly ever succeeds with its ability. I also dislike Vampires because they steal wins.
DragonClaw66
Summer 2019 Winner
Summer 2019 Winner

Postby Mathelete » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:31 pm

My least favorite role is survivor cause it does nothing.
Mathelete
Janitor
Janitor

Postby JoltikIsDubby » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:56 pm

Favorite Town: Jailor
I normally play pretty well as Jailor. The only thing that's really hard about it is keeping track of all the claims, since Jailor is pretty much the role most obligated to do so. But other than that, it's a fun role where you get the biggest piece of the action over all the other town roles (except maybe Mayor, but Mayor doesn't have any abilities other than revealing, so it can be pretty boring).

Favorite Mafia: Consort
Being able to roleblock someone in a mafia team is awesome. You can stop a Jailor from killing your teammate, you can stop a Retributionist from saving someone, and you can stop a Vigilante from shooting your teammate. It's an amazing role, and I've hardly ever had trouble with it besides having a good claim.

Favorite Neutral: Jester
I absolutely love this role. It's chaotic and fun, and can really shake up the game when played well. I feel like most gamemodes would also be better with a Jester slot (i.e. the rotating gamemodes).

Least Favorite Town: Sheriff
Idk...Sheriff is just boring. I land on Sheriff a lot, and it's just really boring. Most of the time, I find people as "not suspicious", especially in the rotating gamemodes (where there are very few roles which don't show up as "NS").

Least Favorite Mafia: Forger
Forger is just a useless bag of shit. Its night ability is absolutely USELESS, since often times forges won't be very convincing, leaving you only one option (to forge the will and make it blank). On top of that, there is legit no claimspace. Lookout is a hard claim to fake, so you often have to claim something else, and if there is an Investigator, you're pretty screwed. I also hate how you can't even see the dead person's REAL last will as Forger, but you can as Janitor. That's fucking messed up.

Least Favorite Neutral: Witch
This is definitely just me, but I'm garbage at Witch. I've heard people call it their favorite role, but I just can not figure out how to work with it well enough. I can never control the right person into the right target. Veterans are often unconfirmed when I'm Witch (just shitty luck lol), and Jailors either aren't revealed or they have a Lookout on them. Plus, it's hard to not only claim, but to also stay alive until the end of the game (since you lose if you die).
Hi. I'm an enormous wild card. About half of the time, I'll carry. The other half of the time, I'll be 5 IQ. Half of the time, I'll play super aggressively. The other half, I'll play it really safely.

Last updated: 21:28 EST, 1/23/19
FORUM MAFIA
3 Wins - 2 Losses - 0 DNF - 2 iP
JoltikIsDubby
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby sarysa » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:16 pm

Favorite (Coven): Coven Leader, a thinker's role that can perform miracles simply by taking advantage of known town members' mechanics. Using the Crusader as an assassin through proper prediction, causing Bodyguards to die for nothing, tormenting Vigilantes, getting twofers on Jailors...there's so much the Coven Leader is capable of that it could fill a chapter, especially in VIP mode.
Favorite (Classic): Jailor, great power and maximum agency, de facto leader of the town and decider of its fate. With good scumreads and risk taking, the Jailor can lead town to a swift victory...and that's why I love it. Every time I'm Jailor, I get just a little better at ToS.
Least Favorite (Both): Jester, even before patch 2.3.0. No nighttime agency, often lacking information or clues to subtly incriminate oneself while having what may as well be randomness surrounding whether or not Town takes their bait. Even worse once outed, as you're left as a no-show vote for Mafia while Town usually has bigger fish to fry. The only joy I get is going against mafia's expectations and getting revenge on their consig (or reverse, Town's invest) when applicable.
Favorite roles: Jailor, Executioner, Consigliere, Witch, Coven Leader, Guardian Angel
Least favorite: Framer, Disguiser, Jester
Most broken IMO:
Jester - Revert the 2.3.0 patch, give a swiss army knife of nighttime annoyance (ala Potion Master) to aid in fooling the town. Just some kind of agency.
Psychic - Game-breaking enough that I made a thread about it.

VIP - The one true mode.
sarysa
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Eragon1329 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:27 pm

JoltikIsDubby wrote:Favorite Town: Jailor
I normally play pretty well as Jailor. The only thing that's really hard about it is keeping track of all the claims, since Jailor is pretty much the role most obligated to do so. But other than that, it's a fun role where you get the biggest piece of the action over all the other town roles (except maybe Mayor, but Mayor doesn't have any abilities other than revealing, so it can be pretty boring).

Being able to roleblock someone in a mafia team is awesome. You can stop a Jailor from killing your teammate, you can stop a Retributionist from saving someone, and you can stop a Vigilante from shooting your teammate. It's an amazing role, and I've hardly ever had trouble with it besides having a good claim.

I absolutely love this role. It's chaotic and fun, and can really shake up the game when played well. I feel like most gamemodes would also be better with a Jester slot (i.e. the rotating gamemodes).

Idk...Sheriff is just boring. I land on Sheriff a lot, and it's just really boring. Most of the time, I find people as "not suspicious", especially in the rotating gamemodes (where there are very few roles which don't show up as "NS").

Forger is just a useless bag of shit. Its night ability is absolutely USELESS, since often times forges won't be very convincing, leaving you only one option (to forge the will and make it blank). On top of that, there is legit no claimspace. Lookout is a hard claim to fake, so you often have to claim something else, and if there is an Investigator, you're pretty screwed. I also hate how you can't even see the dead person's REAL last will as Forger, but you can as Janitor. That's fucking messed up.

This is definitely just me, but I'm garbage at Witch. I've heard people call it their favorite role, but I just can not figure out how to work with it well enough. I can never control the right person into the right target. Veterans are often unconfirmed when I'm Witch (just shitty luck lol), and Jailors either aren't revealed or they have a Lookout on them. Plus, it's hard to not only claim, but to also stay alive until the end of the game (since you lose if you die).

I agree with all of this, but for me least favorite mafia role is framer and least favorite neutral is arso
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral

Postby swagmm23 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:24 am

Eragon1329 wrote:
JoltikIsDubby wrote:Favorite Town: Jailor

I agree with all of this, but for me least favorite mafia role is framer and least favorite neutral is arso

Arso because it's boring and takes hard work to douse enough people?

Because i would agree with that.
swagmm23
Investigator
Investigator

Postby BasicFourLife » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:20 am

My favourite role is Jailor, duh.

My least favourite roles are Retributionist, and Werewolf because they are both broken and need to be removed.
RNG is never good for any strategy based game. Please learn the definition of what that means, especially if you're one of the people constantly defending it.

FM / TG: 5 - 10 - 8
BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Cinba » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:25 am

My favorite town role is the Vet, i love faking to be an important town role and them, BAM, scum is ded, of course sometimes i kill an BG, an invest, an sheriff, but that happens

My favorite mafia role is the Consig, i like to get people roles and then get the mafioso to kill him

My favorite neutral before the conven is the Jester/Witch, i really cant decide who is better, i really like the jest, cause its like, you have a lot of methods to get yourself killed, pretend to be an sheriff on an WW game, pretend to be an BG, claim Invest and say someone is SK... so many ways to win and kill someone, and i like witch because i like screwing over with the TI results, or then to use the TP on yourself, or even use the mafia to kill an important role you discovered

my favorite neutral after the coven is the pirate, loved him and his new objective, after you win as him you can just say "hey i am the pirate i already won, so i wont kill anyone, just leave me alone, or waste a night to kill me, i dont care"

my least favorite town roles are the ret and the med, ret because i always want to revive an good and important role, like the BG or jailor, and i end up diyng without ressing because of this, and med because its boring, the good thing is that you can get info from the deads

my least favorite mafia role is the forger, its pretty useless unless you have an consig on your team

my least favorite neutral is the arsonist, people you have doused die, i almost never have 5 people doused at an game, and i always get caught early

and what do you mean by the WW is an broken role? its pretty cool to play as him, why would you want to remove him?
Hi there, wassup? My nickname on ToS is Cinba too
Usually i play as Majin Buu or Cinba
Favorite roles: Consig, Surv, Amne,Vampire,Veteran,Witch,Jester,Pirate
Spoiler: Meme Seu Madruga will go on
YEEEEEY i won a Role contest :D

Check out my roles:
The Mercenary
The Announcer
The Sociopath
Cinba

Postby JoltikIsDubby » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:14 am

Oh forgot coven

Favorite Coven: Potion Master
Being able to not only heal a Coven player and attack players but to also find roles like the Consigliere is awesome. With the Necronomicon, your potions will not have a cooldown, which can really work wonders (especially in VIP as the PM).

Least Favorite Coven: Poisoner
This role is pretty boring. :p Being able to poison someone and kill them a day after you want them dead. This role isn't terrible though, because with the Necronomicon, your poison can't be healed, which is pretty cool sometimes (because healing poison isn't too big of a problem in some situations, like in VIP mode, but is pretty awesome sometimes).

I didn't choose Hex Master because with the Necronomicon, it can deliver an astral attack, which can bypass Crusaders, traps, Lookouts, and Pestilence/WW attacks, which is my #1 favorite way to attack people.
Hi. I'm an enormous wild card. About half of the time, I'll carry. The other half of the time, I'll be 5 IQ. Half of the time, I'll play super aggressively. The other half, I'll play it really safely.

Last updated: 21:28 EST, 1/23/19
FORUM MAFIA
3 Wins - 2 Losses - 0 DNF - 2 iP
JoltikIsDubby
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby DemonicKraken » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:08 pm

Favorite Town: Tough one. Med, Jailor, Spy, and Invest all tend to be pretty fun. Bodyguards also fun. I dunno.
Least Favorite Town: Veteran. Mostly because I suck at it.

Favorite Mafia: Consig, GF, or Mafioso are usually barrels of fun, but one of my favorite wins was as Blackmailer.
Least Favorite Mafia: Forger. No more to be said.

Favorite Neutral: Any. I love them all.
Least Favorite Neutral: None.
DemonicKraken
Survivor
Survivor

Postby SarahEMae » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:42 pm

One of my most favorite roles is Serial Killer. Now you are asking our most favorite and least favorite and why.
Well my reason why Serial Killer is my favorite role is honestly because for all the cheating, gamethrowing, arguing and general bs that goes on in the game, I always know I can just play a game or two or 3 or 4 of all any mode and use some serial killer scrolls, go around killing people, and all will eventually work itself out. I will forget a moment about the bs, and focus on my role, and taking the bs-ers out.

Serial killer is one of my favorite roles because I am a lone killer, I don't have a salty team up my ass just in case I do get caught, and of course I will. No one can win 100 percent of the time.

Then there is my second favorite role Jester, and my reason why? I get lynched almost just about every game. Jester should be a piece of cake for me if I play it right.Of course I do not roll it often enough.

My 3rd favorite role is fast becoming vigilante due to my last game. Took 3 shots and all 3 were mafia. Others need to realize a vig taking 3 shots and getting mafia isn't in itself cheating. First I have no friends in game whom play other than my brother. I don't own skype, and we are always in separate games.

I am liking vig more because I have noticed I am getting better at the role simply. And it really feels good when you realize you are getting better at something.

And now my least favorite which is jailer. I have such a hard time with this role, due to I am not used to having a day time ability, and I am not quite skilled with jailer, as I roll this role nearly never.

I have rolled it before but it seems a role I just roll less. I am not often a jailer in the games I've played and I've played over 300 tos games custom, and 30 + ranked. (No I do not play ranked often).

There is my list.

Serial killer I love because when I want to unwind, I like to join in all any game hope my scroll takes and kill people. That sounds screwed up now that I think about it...

Jester- well hell why not? I usually get hung anyway.

Jailer is my least favorite because I seriously could use to get good.

And there you have it.
Katilynn, most of the time in games I'm in.
This is not an alibi. This is who I am.- Two Cow Garage, lyric
Check out this youtube channel for another member if you wish.
SarahEMae
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Modulo » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:12 am

Favourite Town: I'll go with the -in my mind- very underappreciated Medium. Aside from Ret (which is broken) it is the only role that makes dead people useful to literally anyone; and you are useful beyond death yourself. I think it's a great role for people to learn that it's generally not a tragedy if they die (many players I've faced cling on to their life in ToS too much).

Favourite Mafia: For me it's Mafioso. Again, a VERY underappreciated role, making sure mafia gets kills in when GF is jailed/RBed is absolutely huge. Just compare the difference in mafia night kills once either part of the GF/Mafioso duo dies. Most of the time, I'd rather have a Mafioso than most RM.

Favourite Neutral: Witch. Unique, decently powerful, yet risky.

Least favourite Town: Spy. Not because I dislike playing as it, but because I dislike how it basically invalidates many RMs and makes others WAY more risky. I'd love to see a rework.

Least favourite Mafia: Forger. Basically a half-assed Janitor; you never have enough time to write a good forged will so you basically always blankforge.

Least favourite Neutral: Arsonist. No joke: I think arso's best chance to win in Ranked rn is to take a ~70% chance to die N1 (douse Jailor, hope for no BG). I think that says it all.
Modulo
Witch
Witch

Postby xyniix » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:35 am

Favourite Town Role
Investigator: I don't really care for Town roles, but I like Investigator because it's a lot easier to figure out roles than with Sheriff, using process of elimination.

Favourite Mafia Role
Consigliere: I love roles that reveal or help to reveal a player's role. With Consigliere, I know the player's exact role, unlike with the Investigator. Having a Consigliere greatly helps the Mafia, as they can figure out important Town roles to eliminate which may not be revealed yet (such as Jailor or Mayor), and dangerous Neutral roles such as Arsonist or Serial Killer.

Favourite Neutral Role
Witch: This role is one that players either tend to love or hate. If the Mafia can figure out who the Witch is, the Witch has a pretty good chance of winning the game. With this role, you get to know player's exact roles, and wield quite a lot of power (such as controlling a Serial Killer, or causing chaos among the Town by getting a Vigilante to shoot an important Town role). Sometimes, this role also gets a say in who wins the game, for example, if there was only a Witch, Arsonist, and Godfather, the Witch must choose who to lynch that day, giving the win to whoever they choose.

Least Favourite Town Role
Transporter: Town of Salem can be a hard game to master, and with the many different roles, complicated and confusing. Transporter is a role that can be confusing for a lot of players, and many do not play the role properly (such as switching random players). It's also hard to make this role useful in the game, especially until later on, when there's few players left (and by that time, the Transporter is probably already dead). It messes up Town Investigative results and can get the wrong people killed if used carelessly.

Least Favourite Mafia Role
Forger: You get a limited amount of forgeries, and this makes the role more challenging to play since your target has to die that night for the forged will to be successful. Unless you're good at remembering who is confirmed, who is not confirmed, who claimed what, who is what, and the other possible Investigator results for those roles and claims, all in the span of 40 seconds (one night), you probably find the Framer hard and almost useless.

Least Favourite Neutral Role
Survivor: Survivor just isn't fun. The only goal is to live until the end, which is pretty unlikely in this game. Add on the overwhelming number of Survivor claims by evil roles and you're likely to get lynched out of uncertainty, as the role is hard to prove. Unless you've already gotten so far that either the Town knows who the evil roles are and agrees to protect you, or the Mafia or evil roles have majority and agree to not kill you, there's a fat chance of winning. Even if the evil roles have majority, if the Town still doesn't know who the evil roles are, they will probably kill you in order for the evil roles to not have majority, as most Survivors have to make a pact with the evil roles in order to survive.
xyniix
Jester
Jester

Postby ARandomDouche » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:52 am

(On phone)

Gotta love Blackmailer.
ARandomDouche
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Wirewolf » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:51 pm

Favourite Town: Mayor. I feel it has the right balance between power and responsibility. With Jailor, you have a lot of power but you also bear a lot of responsibility for the end result and I feel the pressure kinda reduces the enjoyment of the role (Town of Salem is a game, after all). With say Lookout, you might not have the most interesting game but your bad luck has less of an impact on how the game pans out. What's nice about Mayor is that you can keep to the shadows, observing what happens and making deductions and then can reveal and make a game changing lynch. There's something really cool about being able to, with the flick of switch, instantly remove all suspicion and take control of the conversation during the day. It's also good for countering a passive Town, which has to be one of the more frustrating aspects of the game in my opinion.

Favourite Mafia: Janitor. Its uses are threefold - 1) it removes threats without letting them out you in their will, 2) it can stop Retributionist from bring a key Townie back and 3) it creates claim space. Despite its simplicity it can do a massive amount of damage to Town with one clean and the damage it does will remain even if the Janitor is then killed. The main threat to it is the Medium, but I feel that is balanced out somewhat by the fact that a) Mediums can't do anything if the person leaves or AFKs before they can question them and that b) Medium comes up in Investigator results alongside Janitor.

Favourite Neutral: Serial Killer. I always enjoy myself as SK, even if I don't always win. There's something really nice about being really independent (unless of course you have to deal with Witch, who I find are just as likely to lose you the game as win you it). I find all the Neutral Killings satisfying to win as, but is SK less stressful (in my opinion) than Arsonist and Werewolf. SK also causes Town's numbers to drop quickly.

Least favourite Town: Spy. I've never liked this role. I remember when it could read Mafia chat and see whispers (and thus was really OP). I hated playing it because matches ended up being massive chores with the inevitable whisper games that resulted from revealing it, rather than actually fun. I hated it even more when playing as Mafia and as a Neutral Killing due to the massive advantage it gave Town. Whilst I appreciate the nerfs that's been made since, I still dislike playing it. It's just hoping you get lucky when bugging while taking down loads of names in your will of who Mafia have visited (only for your job to be made harder by both Transporter and Witch).

Least favourite Mafia: Framer. It only very rarely gets someone lynched and serves mainly as an excuse if called out by the Sheriff. The presence of Spy will negate even these uses with it's ability to see who (and who hasn't) been visited.

Least favourite Neutral: Survivor. Requires very little skill other than guesswork as to when you're going to be attacked. You have to rely on the goodwill of other players and hope you don't come under suspicion due to you using a vest or something, because usually other factions will err on the side of caution and execute you if there's any doubt. Probably the game that sums up the Survivor experience best for me when, after I'd gotten every achievement in the role, I decided to experiment and go deliberately AFK (e.g. I was there watching, but I didn't do anything) and see how far I'd get before I'd have to defend myself or would be attacked at night. I won without clicking a button all game. :roll:
Wirewolf
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby soapyfoten » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:22 pm

Fav role: jester
I can just really mess aorund and not take things too serriously without it being gamethrowing. I never spam or anything but i just become a chill perosn who says tghe ocassional dumb thing.
Least favorite: transporter: i'm always afraid that transporter will fuck someone over becuase they don't knwo when their target has been transported but if i don't transport anyone i can't proove that i am what i am. It's als a pain for when you're a townie in a town with a transporter.
YO I BELEIVE THAT DOGS SHOULD VOTE!
soapyfoten
Civilian
Civilian

Postby soapyfoten » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:40 pm

KamiSempai wrote:Sub is my fav and dom is my least fav. What can I say? I like pain.

you can be a submissive without liking pain. the role you're thinking of is masochist.
YO I BELEIVE THAT DOGS SHOULD VOTE!
soapyfoten
Civilian
Civilian

Postby BasicFourLife » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:15 am

KamiSempai wrote:
soapyfoten wrote:
KamiSempai wrote:Sub is my fav and dom is my least fav. What can I say? I like pain.

you can be a submissive without liking pain. the role you're thinking of is masochist.

Maybe I need someone big and strong like you to show me how to play my role right.

uhhhhhh
RNG is never good for any strategy based game. Please learn the definition of what that means, especially if you're one of the people constantly defending it.

BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby MaskedPokerFace » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:39 pm

My favorite role is Transporter, it is good working to kill Townies and creates chaos and adds more fun the game while losing!
MaskedPokerFace
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Cut » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:13 pm

Favourite to play: Jailor
I main Classic so it isn't difficult by any means and is a nice change from usually being a practically worthless town role with no investigative/killing power.

Least favourite to play: Medium.
Just incredibly boring, as players always leave unless it's a ranked game. There have even a few gems though, where I've had lots of fun messing around with the dead. I actually just played a game where I pretended I didn't know there was a Medium and "outed" the final Vampire in a 2 townies VS 1 vamp game. He pushed on the townie whose name I said and they hung him, with him being a Vigilante and the Vamp winning shortly thereafter.

Least favourite to have in the game: Transporter
This messes up the game for all TI, and even makes people kill themselves. It just turns the game into a mess if the transporter doesn't claim early on.
Cut
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Zee235 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:49 pm

Favorite Town: Mayor
It is so fun to reveal and lead the town to victory! It is especially fun to lynch survivors!!!

Least Favorite Town: transporter
Let's face it. This does more harm than good.

Favorite mafia: Mafioso
People don't think too highly of this role because of the Godfather pushing you around. However I love being in the action. Plus once the Godfather dies... IT'S SHOW TIME!

Least Favorite mafia: Framer
Literally useless. You have to get lucky

Favorite neutral: Survivor
You are the kingmaker! You are the one everybody is looking for. You also have to survive! The goal is unique and the role is flexible.

Least Favorite neutral: Jester
I love it and hate it at the same time. However it was hard to choose so I chose jester. The jester needs a safety net to fall back on. Otherwise it there is a confirmed jester, everyone is wary of you.
Zee235
Spy
Spy

Postby BasicFourLife » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:24 am

Zee235 wrote:Favorite Town: Mayor
It is so fun to reveal and lead the town to victory! It is especially fun to lynch survivors!!!

Least Favorite Town: transporter
Let's face it. This does more harm than good.

Favorite mafia: Mafioso
People don't think too highly of this role because of the Godfather pushing you around. However I love being in the action. Plus once the Godfather dies... IT'S SHOW TIME!

Least Favorite mafia: Framer
Literally useless. You have to get lucky

Favorite neutral: Survivor
You are the kingmaker! You are the one everybody is looking for. You also have to survive! The goal is unique and the role is flexible.

Least Favorite neutral: Jester
I love it and hate it at the same time. However it was hard to choose so I chose jester. The jester needs a safety net to fall back on. Otherwise it there is a confirmed jester, everyone is wary of you.

Transporter needs a nerf. How can people be THIS stupid?

BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby ARandomDouche » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:36 am

Basic4Lyfe.

What's wrong with the current transporter? How is Zee stupid exactly?
ARandomDouche
Veteran
Veteran

Next

Return to Town of Salem Discussion