DON'T TARNATION LEAVE AS MAFIA!

Post anything related to the game here!

DON'T TARNATION LEAVE AS MAFIA!

Postby Boredfan1 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:29 pm

Sorry but this is a rant because I am so annoyed and angry because I've had one bad game after another today because mafia kept leaving in ranked practice. I don't care if you lock this or whatever, I really need to get this off my chest. Just don't ban me please.

The first really notable game was when I was tarnation witch! I already hate the role and I reluctantly play it because I don't want to get reported for leaving and get banned but for my trouble EVERY TARNATION SINGLE mafia LEFT D1 or N1! Because it was literally impossible to win, I just outed myself and I should have gotten hung then and there but the child born out of wedlock of a town decided for once to be nice to the exe and hang their target who happened to be the vigilante, the only vigilante. WHY DOES THIS NEVER HAPPEN WHEN I'M THE EXECUTIONER?! :devil:

The next tarnation notable game is when the godfather left early and I got promoted as mafioso to godfather on D2! The jailor outed themselves [publicly and jailed me that night so I had to say I got roleblocked and gave a decent enough will but I still got exed.

THEN the next tarnation nobable game is where the tarnation child born out of wedlock godfather claimed invest for some ungodly reason so as consigliere, I had to cover his pillion by giving him n2 invest results. Only for that child born out of wedlock to tarnation LEAVE the night I covered him! Exposing me as a liar and with me and the janitor now turned mafioso basically confirmed maf, we had no chance of winning and I got hung and he got executed. Thanks a lot!

This makes me want to leave as soon as I get mafia or witch, not because town is basically rigged to win but because I can almost guarantee that my mafia teammates or potential teammates when witch will leave and make it impossible to win except in the bizarre rare instance where the executioner who won day two swoops in and saves my butt when I'm the last mafia with no witch ally. Being mafia is just a series of unfortunate events leading to town's win and them patting themselves on the back for a usually unearned victory because mafia left or witch left or was dumb or they get tarnation lucky.

Honestly, I'm not sure this game is even playable with randoms anymore.

Anyways, that's all.
Boredfan1
Jailor
Jailor

Return to Town of Salem Discussion