Dumb reasons for being REPORTED? xP

Post anything related to the game here!

Dumb reasons for being REPORTED? xP

Postby TiddyJiggle » Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:47 am

I’ll go first -
I played a game with a player named Woman. Now I like to play jesty like because, well that’s what I like.
So Day 1 is here we are all saying our little troll comments per usual. Now I say, “Women should die”. < My mistake I spelled WOMEN instead of WOMAN. ONE LETTER. Got reported and suspended for being “misogynistic”. I guess some people really lack common sense xD. I thought it was funny. I love Women :D and I still think Woman should’ve died n1 xD
the throater
TiddyJiggle
Jester
Jester

Re: Dumb reasons for being REPORTED? xP

Postby syjfwbaobfwl » Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:00 am

Letter A isnt close enough to the letter E in the keyboard to be taken as a typo
syjfwbaobfwl
Jailor
Jailor

Postby TiddyJiggle » Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:44 am

It takes a little common sense to see that I was talking about said player. Regardless I was on mobile so it auto corrects me anyways.
the throater
TiddyJiggle
Jester
Jester

Postby syjfwbaobfwl » Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:42 pm

Auto correct doesnt corrects words that exist

And no, it isnt obvius

If someone names themselves "niger" (even tho its a bannable name due to trolls using it to replace the N-word) and then you say "[n word] must die" you will get banned
syjfwbaobfwl
Jailor
Jailor

Postby TiddyJiggle » Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:48 pm

Using my common sense, that’s a user I wouldn’t interact with. And yes when you mush words together on a phone it’ll auto correct it no matter what. And I was too into the game to realize it, and frankly I didn’t think anyone had the thinking capability of a 2 year old to really think I meant Women (in general) instead of the player named Woman. Also where’s the correlation on those two names? One is offensive the other is not. So that’s voided lawl. My point is I feel that was a dumb reason to get reported and I stand by it. Lol
the throater
TiddyJiggle
Jester
Jester

Postby EqsyLootz » Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:45 pm

TiddyJiggle wrote:I’ll go first -
I played a game with a player named Woman. Now I like to play jesty like because, well that’s what I like.
So Day 1 is here we are all saying our little troll comments per usual. Now I say, “Women should die”. < My mistake I spelled WOMEN instead of WOMAN. ONE LETTER. Got reported and suspended for being “misogynistic”. I guess some people really lack common sense xD. I thought it was funny. I love Women :D and I still think Woman should’ve died n1 xD

Edgy user above trying to pass off their joke as an accident. k.
Today is the first day I changed my signature after 2 full years. Unfortunately I have no idea what to write here.
General Salem Community Accomplishments.
~~Master Elo Ranked Player: 2.1k Elo~~
I'm also a damn Sunflower, Deal with it.
EqsyLootz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby TiddyJiggle » Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:53 pm

“eDgY uSeR” - lmaooo but I don’t need to pass anything as an accident if it wasn’t. I’m not 5. The fuck am I scared of. If I wanted to joke about that, then I would’ve and it wouldn’t be a stupid report now would it. But no I wasn’t joking about Women but instead joking and trolling a player named Woman. I don’t know why that’s so hard to grasp
the throater
TiddyJiggle
Jester
Jester

Postby EqsyLootz » Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:53 am

TiddyJiggle wrote:“eDgY uSeR” - lmaooo but I don’t need to pass anything as an accident if it wasn’t. I’m not 5. The fuck am I scared of. If I wanted to joke about that, then I would’ve and it wouldn’t be a stupid report now would it. But no I wasn’t joking about Women but instead joking and trolling a player named Woman. I don’t know why that’s so hard to grasp

Well, let's take a look at your two other reports shall we.
https://blankmediagames.com/Trial/viewReport.php?id=3512956 --> Telling a user to get hit by a bus.
https://blankmediagames.com/Trial/viewReport.php?id=3635981 --> Making inappropriate sexual jokes in your username.

Sorry but I beg to differ. I don't like how to complain it's a "dumb reason" when your other two reports don't back up your case. But you are on your last straw so I suggest being careful
Today is the first day I changed my signature after 2 full years. Unfortunately I have no idea what to write here.
EqsyLootz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby TiddyJiggle » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:43 am

What does those reports have to do with what I’m talking about? That was so random lol - and I’ve done explained myself (even though I really didn’t have to). I’m a human and I get frustrated when throwers fuck up my plans. So yes when that mafioso threw I told his stupid ass I hope he becomes a potato. YEP he frustrated me and provoked me. Period. I stand by it. And I had a bad IGN not a username - please correct yourself. I know that was not allowed, I chose that name, but if you read the game- it was just a IGN. I played normally didn’t even troll, it was literally just a IGN. And I only chose it bc, I was drunk and listening to music when I played that game xDD - no excuse just the truth xP
- also side note: I’m an adult. I can just buy my way back if I get banned lol.
the throater
TiddyJiggle
Jester
Jester

Postby EqsyLootz » Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:57 pm

TiddyJiggle wrote:What does those reports have to do with what I’m talking about? That was so random lol - and I’ve done explained myself (even though I really didn’t have to). I’m a human and I get frustrated when throwers fuck up my plans. So yes when that mafioso threw I told his stupid ass I hope he becomes a potato. YEP he frustrated me and provoked me. Period. I stand by it. And I had a bad IGN not a username - please correct yourself. I know that was not allowed, I chose that name, but if you read the game- it was just a IGN. I played normally didn’t even troll, it was literally just a IGN. And I only chose it bc, I was drunk and listening to music when I played that game xDD - no excuse just the truth xP
- also side note: I’m an adult. I can just buy my way back if I get banned lol.

Never heard of an adult who uses xD and xP as much as you do but sounds good.
I'll end this discussion right here and now so good luck and try to follow the rules or R.I.P your account.
EqsyLootz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby TiddyJiggle » Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:15 pm

Not the xD hate!!!
the throater
TiddyJiggle
Jester
Jester

Postby Ezradekezra » Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:47 pm

this is bait right
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby Flavorable » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:19 am

If it quacks like an appeal and it walks like an appeal, it's probably an appeal.

This does not belong in this subforum. This isn't a "complain about my guilty report"-thread.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Town of Salem Discussion