Ban Appeal

Post anything related to the game here!

Ban Appeal

Postby xWeak » Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:35 am

Hello.

I played this when I was a kid and I messed up bad. My eventual ban was fair and I regret my actions.

It's been a few years since I've been banned. I want to play the game I paid for and I've already been punished long enough. This is my second appeal since I wasn't given a chance after the first one, which is understandable. I expressed myself in more details during the first appeal so please keep that in mind. I would like to be unbanned please. It's been long enough.

Thank you.
xWeak
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby syjfwbaobfwl » Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:18 am

Time doesnt changes appealing, and anyway this is the wrong forum section for this
syjfwbaobfwl
Jailor
Jailor

Postby xWeak » Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:03 am

syjfwbaobfwl wrote:Time doesnt changes appealing, and anyway this is the wrong forum section for this

Where do i post this?
xWeak
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby syjfwbaobfwl » Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:31 am

All your reports are archived, so telling you would be meaningless, its literally imposible for you to get an appeal
syjfwbaobfwl
Jailor
Jailor

Postby xWeak » Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:08 am

syjfwbaobfwl wrote:All your reports are archived, so telling you would be meaningless, its literally imposible for you to get an appeal

Then I got scammed? Why did i pay for this game when i can't even play it? What's the point for the appeal system to even exist?
xWeak
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby syjfwbaobfwl » Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:01 pm

xWeak wrote:
syjfwbaobfwl wrote:All your reports are archived, so telling you would be meaningless, its literally imposible for you to get an appeal

Then I got scammed? Why did i pay for this game when i can't even play it? What's the point for the appeal system to even exist?

You didnt get scammed, you broke the rules and got banned for it, the appeal system is in case you got UNFAIRLY banned, not to get to play again after getting banned due to 4 hate speech reports
syjfwbaobfwl
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Thebetterkiller » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:27 am

How about you buy the game again?

That way you can play again.

Big brain moves.
I am better than best
Thebetterkiller
Executioner
Executioner

Postby xWeak » Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:41 am

Thebetterkiller wrote:How about you buy the game again?

Big brain moves.

If i wanted to waste money i would. Given i didn't even get to play much when i bought it the first time whats even the point of getting it again. Either way, can someone direct me to where i can appeal?
xWeak
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Thebetterkiller » Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:42 am

xWeak wrote:

Big brain moves.

If i wanted to waste money i would. Given i didn't even get to play much when i bought it the first time whats even the point of getting it again. Either way, can someone direct me to where i can appeal?

A bird took a massive shit on my car one time, it made me want to bring out my rifle and shoot every bird I saw, but instead I decide to be mature about this and clean the excrement off. I went to O’Reilly to buy myself this adhesive remover, called Goo Gone, that is good at getting rid of bird shit stains without harming the paint. It costed me 6 bucks for a bottle. When I got home, I tried opening the bottle, but it wouldn’t budge. Turns out the cap was broken and it was impossible to open. I went back to O’Reilly and told them about the issue. They said they would replace the bottle and they did. Although I could have left right then there, I actually decided to just pay for the second bottle. I liked the store and the people working there are very friendly, decided that it was worth paying the second time around despite not being able to use the first bottle.

Buy the fucking game again and don’t be an asshole.
I am better than best
Thebetterkiller
Executioner
Executioner

Postby xWeak » Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:31 pm

Thebetterkiller wrote:
xWeak wrote:

Big brain moves.

A bird took a massive shit on my car one time, it made me want to bring out my rifle and shoot every bird I saw, but instead I decide to be mature about this and clean the excrement off. I went to O’Reilly to buy myself this adhesive remover, called Goo Gone, that is good at getting rid of bird shit stains without harming the paint. It costed me 6 bucks for a bottle. When I got home, I tried opening the bottle, but it wouldn’t budge. Turns out the cap was broken and it was impossible to open. I went back to O’Reilly and told them about the issue. They said they would replace the bottle and they did. Although I could have left right then there, I actually decided to just pay for the second bottle. I liked the store and the people working there are very friendly, decided that it was worth paying the second time around despite not being able to use the first bottle.

Buy the fucking game again and don’t be an asshole.

Idk why i have to listen to an asshole. Anyways, if you can't help and you're useless then just leave the discussion.
xWeak
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby EqsyLootz » Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:07 pm

Alrighty Hi. First and foremost if you are making an appeal I strongly recommend you go visit this link below. This is the topic for appeals but FAIR WARNING! The second you make your appeal it will be locked. Your appeal will not be granted and here's why.

[1] As of November 2020, all reports were archived due to a server transition therefore the contents of those reports are UNRECOVERABLE. This means all staff members can't view your report and can't determain whether your account was banned unfairly or not. (Spoiler alert, you weren't banned unfairly, view point #2)

[2] I went ahead and looked at the details of your reports and it appears you were suspended for Homophobia not once but TWICE for using a slur against homosexual people. Based on that alone you aren't even welcome in this community. The other two reasons you got suspended are undetermained but seeomg how you're relatively ignorant and how you're refusing to listen I'd like to believe you made the same mistake two more times.

[3] Therefore it is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE to have your account recovered. You were NOT scammed. You agreed under the terms of service when you first joined that BMG and all employees has full right to ban your account if they deem your behavior breaks the rules. In which case, you being homophobic in a rulebreak. If you wish to make a new account it's only 5$ and it'll last you a life time ASSUMING you fix up your attitude.

Hope this answers your questions. and here's the link. I really hope you won't bother posting because you'll be wasting your own time and the staff's time.

Appeal Link: https://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=40
Today is the first day I changed my signature after 2 full years. Unfortunately I have no idea what to write here.
General Salem Community Accomplishments.
~~Master Elo Ranked Player: 2.1k Elo~~
I'm also a damn Sunflower, Deal with it.
EqsyLootz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby xWeak » Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:54 am

EqsyLootz wrote:Alrighty Hi. First and foremost if you are making an appeal I strongly recommend you go visit this link below. This is the topic for appeals but FAIR WARNING! The second you make your appeal it will be locked. Your appeal will not be granted and here's why.

[1] As of November 2020, all reports were archived due to a server transition therefore the contents of those reports are UNRECOVERABLE. This means all staff members can't view your report and can't determain whether your account was banned unfairly or not. (Spoiler alert, you weren't banned unfairly, view point #2)

[2] I went ahead and looked at the details of your reports and it appears you were suspended for Homophobia not once but TWICE for using a slur against homosexual people. Based on that alone you aren't even welcome in this community. The other two reasons you got suspended are undetermained but seeomg how you're relatively ignorant and how you're refusing to listen I'd like to believe you made the same mistake two more times.

[3] Therefore it is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE to have your account recovered. You were NOT scammed. You agreed under the terms of service when you first joined that BMG and all employees has full right to ban your account if they deem your behavior breaks the rules. In which case, you being homophobic in a rulebreak. If you wish to make a new account it's only 5$ and it'll last you a life time ASSUMING you fix up your attitude.

Hope this answers your questions. and here's the link. I really hope you won't bother posting because you'll be wasting your own time and the staff's time.

Complete and utter trash of a response. Completely disregards anything i've said in my first and second appeal. Get off your high horse and get down to earth for a second. People make mistakes and i've owned it not once but twice here. You were lucky people reported me in the heat of the moment who managed to get a reaction out of me. Theres a lot more racists and degens in your game that get off scot free everyday. I just happened to be immature at the time and got triggered and used these words(which i didn't really care about at the time). You want me to pay idiots who can't read and understand what i have to say? Your game is already dead as it is due to how incompetent the people running it are. If only you took more time fixing the game this situation would have never came up. I was never getting unbanned, this was just a waste of time. Imagine trying to be a better person and then trash like you get to decide if am welcomed or not based on like 5+ yr old bullshit. Am done here you can lock this, unless you got more bullshit to say.
xWeak
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby syjfwbaobfwl » Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:42 am

So you ask a question, get your question answered, ppl explain you wont get an appeal because it doesnt works like that and you start to insult

Good thing you were banned, I dont want assholes like you being in this game
syjfwbaobfwl
Jailor
Jailor

Postby EqsyLootz » Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:53 pm

xWeak wrote:
EqsyLootz wrote:Alrighty Hi. First and foremost if you are making an appeal I strongly recommend you go visit this link below. This is the topic for appeals but FAIR WARNING! The second you make your appeal it will be locked. Your appeal will not be granted and here's why.

Complete and utter trash of a response. Completely disregards anything i've said in my first and second appeal. Get off your high horse and get down to earth for a second. People make mistakes and i've owned it not once but twice here. You were lucky people reported me in the heat of the moment who managed to get a reaction out of me. Theres a lot more racists and degens in your game that get off scot free everyday. I just happened to be immature at the time and got triggered and used these words(which i didn't really care about at the time). You want me to pay idiots who can't read and understand what i have to say? Your game is already dead as it is due to how incompetent the people running it are. If only you took more time fixing the game this situation would have never came up. I was never getting unbanned, this was just a waste of time. Imagine trying to be a better person and then trash like you get to decide if am welcomed or not based on like 5+ yr old bullshit. Am done here you can lock this, unless you got more bullshit to say.

I love how I give you a valid response to hopefully answer your question and I call you out for homophobia yet you go off on a hissy fit over this. You're hilarious.
Also I'm not a moderator of the game. What more do you want? Also discussions don't usually get locked.
But my point still stands that you're not welcome in the community. Have a nice day.
Today is the first day I changed my signature after 2 full years. Unfortunately I have no idea what to write here.
General Salem Community Accomplishments.
~~Master Elo Ranked Player: 2.1k Elo~~
I'm also a damn Sunflower, Deal with it.
EqsyLootz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby Jerme » Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:52 am

Greetings,

please note that this is not the subforum to file an appeal in, whilst you also were already pointed into the direction of where to file one instead.
I'd like to add that having paid for the game doesn't exclude you from the rules to be enforced on you, especially when now every new player pays for the game.
You did file an appeal already - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=108172 - and as you can see was this one denied, as our current guidelines are unforgiving at that point. We only allow invalid, non archived reports to be appealed, which none of yours are. Passed time does not make a report invalid, nor does the claim of regretting the issue. Your account is sentenced to a permanent ban and it will remain like that, especially because once an Appeal got denied, it means any new attempt of appealing the same reports will result in the same fate, regardless how much time between the two passed.

In addition to that, is your attitude that you displayed here pretty much improveable.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Town of Salem Discussion