Banned

Post anything related to the game here!

Banned

Postby LordZewora » Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:52 am

Hey everyone, I've been trying to get my main account EmperorZewora on the forums but cannot get them logged in, the connected name apparently doesn't exist or something and since I cannot sign in on that account I cannot fight the permanent ban connected to it or anything for that matter. I've talked to mods (which went nowhere) I sent messages to the support center and haven't heard back in over a week. I got people telling me that other things are more important right now when I'm a customer to the game for about 7 years. I got banned for the reason of having an in-game name called Queen Renze, the mods literally banned me for an in-game name when it states on the forums that "accounts" that are named renze are banned. I don't get how I play for years and years have 1 strike on my account (which was a 1 day suspension when I allegedly gamethrew in a TT game when we were doing a TT hunt anyways. I claimed I was last mafia as a sheriff and got hung) it was TT hunt time anyways no need to have gotten suspended for that. and I got perma-banned about 6 days later or so because I named myself queen renze because I truly didn't even realize it was against the rules. Might I suggest you add it to a filtered list so players can't name themselves that similar to censoring the C word N word and other offenses that would get you banned/perma banned. I haven't gotten assistance from anyone higher up to get my account working on this site and it's really heartbreaking to see, The members are more focused on making their new game "Traitors Of Salem" and could care less that I'm over here looking for help so I can play with my friends again, I've been waiting now close to half a month. I have messaged 4 mods and the site admin, one mod told me to contact support in a very rude way, I message support and I've been waiting and waiting and nothing. Hope someone can help me out thanks.

- Love, Zewora.
LordZewora
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Return to Town of Salem Discussion