Possibly known as TodaysStory
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Re: POLL: What's your "I need this in ToS to keep playing?"

Postby Royee » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:17 pm

EqsyLootz wrote:The ranked rolelist is fine. I don't think it needs changing.

Jailor is fine as in most balanced gamemodes it's confirmed.

lol tactical mk forth place
Recent Town game - 21A
Recent Mafia game - VFM73
Recent Neutral game - 17B
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby Descender » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:18 pm

Royee wrote:
EqsyLootz wrote:The ranked rolelist is fine. I don't think it needs changing.

Jailor is fine as in most balanced gamemodes it's confirmed.

lol tactical mk forth place

i thought it was 2nd
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby PleaseReadSiege » Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:33 pm

I NEED vampire hunter to stop being able to read vamp chat. Every time I get vamp in Coven All Any I have to wonder for the first half of the game if there's a VH before attempting to say anything important.

We all seemed to agree for Spy that reading the enemy's chat isn't a good mechanic so this still being left the way it is just annoys me.
PleaseReadSiege
Investigator
Investigator

Postby alex1234321 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:58 pm

PleaseReadSiege wrote:I NEED vampire hunter to stop being able to read vamp chat. Every time I get vamp in Coven All Any I have to wonder for the first half of the game if there's a VH before attempting to say anything important.

We all seemed to agree for Spy that reading the enemy's chat isn't a good mechanic so this still being left the way it is just annoys me.

Tell that to the 82% who said Spy should still read the Maf chat.

But seriously this change should be made but isn’t my biggest priority since Vampires are completely broken.
#SaveTheTG

Tired of trying to play discord Mafia games and not getting enough people? Join Town of Morons! We now have our own bot!

Credit to PurpleSidewalk1
alex1234321
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby Descender » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:00 am

PleaseReadSiege wrote:I NEED vampire hunter to stop being able to read vamp chat. Every time I get vamp in Coven All Any I have to wonder for the first half of the game if there's a VH before attempting to say anything important.

trueee doe
it shouldnt still have chat
it was removed from spy for a reason

alex1234321 wrote:

But seriously this change should be made but isn’t my biggest priority since Vampires are completely broken.

82% of the community have poor judgement
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby PleaseReadSiege » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:51 am

alex1234321 wrote:

I'm not opposed to the idea of being able to temporarily read a faction's night chat if done as a rare event that could be earned, but the way it's done with vampire hunter is just as bad as spy so it's gotta go. Reading chat the entire game gives yet another reason why vampires are the worst faction to get in Coven All Any.
PleaseReadSiege
Investigator
Investigator

Postby alex1234321 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:41 am

PleaseReadSiege wrote:
alex1234321 wrote:

I'm not opposed to the idea of being able to temporarily read a faction's night chat if done as a rare event that could be earned, but the way it's done with vampire hunter is just as bad as spy so it's gotta go. Reading chat the entire game gives yet another reason why vampires are the worst faction to get in Coven All Any.

Talking is the most important core mechanic in the game and should never be affected in any circumstances ever.
#SaveTheTG

Tired of trying to play discord Mafia games and not getting enough people? Join Town of Morons! We now have our own bot!

Credit to PurpleSidewalk1
alex1234321
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby PublicWifi » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:09 pm

I voted on reddit.
PublicWifi

Postby syjfwbaobfwl » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:59 am

alex1234321 wrote:
PleaseReadSiege wrote:
alex1234321 wrote:

Talking is the most important core mechanic in the game and should never be affected in any circumstances ever.

same with voting, mayor doesnt belongs in ranked
syjfwbaobfwl
Jailor
Jailor

Postby dolphina » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:45 am

tactical mafia kills would be neat but not necessary

syjfwbaobfwl wrote:
alex1234321 wrote:
PleaseReadSiege wrote:
alex1234321 wrote:

two words: town power
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Ezradekezra » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:51 am

dolphina wrote:tactical mafia kills would be neat but not necessary

syjfwbaobfwl wrote:
alex1234321 wrote:
PleaseReadSiege wrote:
alex1234321 wrote:

Now when people say TP, nobody will know which alignment they're talking about!

It's already bad enough that some people refer to Trans as TP
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby dolphina » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:22 pm

Ezradekezra wrote:
dolphina wrote:tactical mafia kills would be neat but not necessary

syjfwbaobfwl wrote:
alex1234321 wrote:
PleaseReadSiege wrote:
alex1234321 wrote:

Now when people say TP, nobody will know which alignment they're talking about!

It's already bad enough that some people refer to Trans as TP

just say town prot + town power
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby williewest » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:44 am

Other - Ability to report players from the lobby, even if they are not in the corresponding game match itself. It would be a great boon for getting rid of lobby-stallers, racists, spammers, etc.
Everything in my signature is a clickable link
Spoiler: Discord: William#2527

williewest
Transporter
Transporter

Previous

Return to Town of Salem Discussion