Got game on Steam got banned once no more game

Post anything related to the game here!

Got game on Steam got banned once no more game

Postby fungise » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:17 am

I got banned for spamming multi account etc. yes my bad you can ban my account thats fine i goofed is being about a year or 8 months since then and i wan't to have a fresh start in steam i had 512 hours in that game and i enjoyed it I lost all my progress and skins but thats fine i can get new ones but I couldn't make a new account anyways I couldn't play a game I used money even got coven so now I have a game I used money on for a stupid thing i did when i just started.

I'm just kind of pist tbh to hardcore on banning an account and not being able to play the game ever again on steam.
fungise

Re: Got game on Steam got banned once no more game

Postby TheFluffyWaffleV2 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:16 pm

Only way to make an account after having your steam one banned (that I know of) is to buy one through web and buy web premium

I believe once your steam account gets banned you can't switch which account is linked to your steam. Stupid but that show it is

And yes you can play on steam after buying web OR mobile premium. So just go onto web, buy a new account through web premium, then log onto it through steam and you should be good

Unless you genuinely want steambot and the other steam exclusives then idk what to tell ya

I know this from experience. How else would I be TheFluffyWaffleV2
Retired Goop God
Spoiler:

jumpscare
TheFluffyWaffleV2
Retributionist
Retributionist

Return to Town of Salem Discussion