Trial System is Corrupt

Postby GeniusWind » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:30 pm

Trial System is Corrupt

Featuring:
  1. nikipd1 - Rich White Powerful eGirl
  2. WiseNj58 (aka Milwaukee) - sexy Hot Black Man
  3. Flavorable - Corrupt and racist Forum moderator
  4. Hagg1s - Trial People's PeePee sucker and bottom-back kisser
  5. Wind - innocent, bullied ranked ToS player (also the author of this report)

This is the report of a normal and humble ranked ToS player. I am sharing with you all my recent experience with Trial people. I am just a normal ToS player who plays ranked ToS a lot and has done trial juror work in the past. I used to do 100+ reports a day at one time of categories that typical trial jurors don't like to handle before I was disillusioned about trial work, but that's beside the point. I will share my experience with you on why I think Trial system, which used to act "fair despite being slow" has blatantly and openly showed their corrupt and racist side to me.

A little less than 2 weeks ago, I had a friend of mine named Milwaukee (tall, dark and handsome) get harrassed by nikipd1 (rich, white and ugly) in a Master ELO ranked game. He was actually called a "Cotton picker" 3 times by the white girl named "niki" with his current job of being a Police Officer getting insulted. I couldn't stay sitting down on my chair upon learning this so I stood up for my good-looking Black friend and followed the Forum rules into posting this report hoping for 1 last time that Trial system will bring swift justice to the racist ugly woman: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=105602
[Highlight:
potato: so will u be m cotton pciker
potato: it gives u more money
potato: then ur current job

]

The response I got, however, was shocking. Flavorable, the forum moderator, closed by report without letting any judge or the public see it within an hour of my report. I want you all to read my linked report and the game carefully and judge on your own first. Well here is Flavorable's reply. She said the screenshots I posted are not valid and dismissed my report, twice! I then noticed that they have these vague rules to shut down common powerless players like me. Why would a forum report need in-game screenshots when I am posting the report link AND the unedited report image screenshots? Answer: To shut off victims who are angered by rich players who buy such Trial staff.

Yes, either Flavorable was bought off by nikipd or is a racist person herself. I didn't believe the news earlier when people said she's racist, but now I do. Flavorable said that getting called a "cotton picker" is not racist and she linked me to the cotton-picking machine. (Reminder: niki offered milwaukee to pick cotton and get paid better than a Police officer). I was dumbstruck at the time. No one in the trial server was supporting me in saying this report is guilty. Not the judges, the moderators, the "Trident" powerful people or anyone. A few voiced support of Flavorable's decision. Then there were few who namecalled me. I shared with them that I was bullied in middle and highschool by big and buff bullies who swear everywhere and thus I have a stigma, horror and mental fear of swear words. Upon hearing this, a group of trial jurors started typing curse words like f-word, s-word at me.

A week flies by since then. The rich, ugly White racist woman nikipd1 strikes again. This time she bought off an anonymous judge and got my friend Milwaukee suspended using loophole in the trial system. His guiltied report is for "spamming". He repeated a line 7 times total that's distributed throughout day 2. This is actually perfectly normal speed as I can see that he didn't post those lines consecutively. I am actually an expert in spamming reports because I have studied spamming rules for more than a year ever since I was suspended for spamming. The outdated rule for spamming states "5 lines in a phase", which used to mean 5 consecutive lines for spamming was argued to me by a corrupt judge to mean 5 lines in a FULL day (if there aren't any voting phase)! I argued that this is a stretch and abuse of the rules, but I was again shut off by people in the trial server. Therefore, I want everyone who has ever played ToS game to immerse in the player-experience and judge whether posting 7 lines at a slow pace (may be 2 or 3 fast lines at most) is guilty for spamming or not. Let me actually argue further of this not being guilty for spamming because the DEVELOPERS of the game actually updated the game a few months ago where players cannot post the EXACT same line twice within (around) 5 seconds.

There were a few trial lackeys, trolls and bullies led by "hagg1s" who opposed, abused and bashed me everytime I chatted in the trial server. Hagg1s was the strongest supporter of all trial staff and said Milwaukee is guilty for spamming. I was about to say he's wrong but I got intimidated by a trial juror named Gym Mike who is over 6'6 tall, buff and reminded me of my highschool bullies. Since then, I started researching all of Hagg1s' reports for 3 days, 16 hours and 30 minutes and found 2 spamming reports of Hagg1s that's closed years ago. Those reports are actually guilty for spamming from all rules as he actually posted more than 7 lines CONSECUTIVELY!! I decided to bring this up later in the trial server but I INSTANTLY got silenced by the BIG Administrator "Naru2008" herself and my 2 report links deleted.

Here are the 2 reports for all of you normal players to judge:
https://blankmediagames.com/Trial/viewR ... ?id=886706
https://blankmediagames.com/Trial/viewR ... ?id=896723

Enough is enough!! When the whole trial system is corrupt and bought off by RICH and UGLY eGirls, starting from Trial Admin Naru2008, down to judges, forum mods and lackeys, it's time for change. It's time for revolution. I, Genius HeavenGatesSender Wind, hereby solemnly swear to apply to be a Trial Judge by the power of the common players and stand before the real Honest Game Developers, to let no Black man get abused ever again on this beloved game, let no ugly eGirl get the power to bully hot and sexy black men, let no trial staff get dirty money and abuse their power; and let no evil and scary buffed trolls bully a normal scared innocent player like me.

MAKE TOWN OF SALEM GREAT AGAIN!
Dislike: Passive 50 IQ low elo trash punks, eZ

Stats: Spoiler: Legacy Season: Silver ELO (hiatus after a week from season beginning; played months during prelegacy)
Season 3: ~2700 ELO [~ 52.8%]
Season 4: 3115 ELO [28.6% to 58%(max) ~ 54.5%]

----------------Subscribe to https://youtube.com/user/Vsefotonz on Youtube---Copy and paste this rignt now!!!
GeniusWind

Re: Trial System is Corrupt

Postby Faith331 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:08 pm

Name calling is not a good look for someone trying play innocent. "Ugly" has nothing to do with it. And, if you're trying to look some poor innocent victim, you should probably not start off by insulting a bunch of people.

You also have absolutely 0 proof anyone got paid for anything. Otherwise you'd send an email to the devs, or message TurdPile instead of trying to start drama.

5+ the message does NOT need to consecutive, and I would gladly have guiltied Milwaukee's report. I probably would've voted guilty on the cotton picker report too, but as I am not a judge, I don't have any final say.

Don't bother responding to me, as I will not be paying attention to this thread, cuz I have no interest in feeding your troll. Stop making up conspiracy theories to make excuses for friends who literally broke rules.
Faith331
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Manona24 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:18 pm

Have you considered not cropping the screenshots like he said to do?
Manona24
Doctor
Doctor

Postby Manona24 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:33 pm

KatiyaKramer wrote:
Manona24 wrote:Have you considered not cropping the screenshots like he said to do?

The report STILL wouldn't have been valid on the forums, because Wind was not in that game. You need to be IN the game in order to forum report, or even comment on a report thread.

I know, but the unedited screenshots was what was specifically pointed out in that report XD
Manona24
Doctor
Doctor

Postby williewest » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:33 pm

Disregarding the victimizing nonsense in-between where you attempt to make unsightly and baseless claims based solely on your prejudiced predisposition towards anyone related to Trial, I'm going to respond to the actual substance of this post paragraph-by-paragraph.

឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵
Pretext- Disregarded
1st paragraph- Disregarded

2nd paragraph- The context provided makes no reference to the user's skin color, nationality or anything of the sort. Within regards to the rules being innocent until proven guilty, can you prove it wasn't a legitimate job offer?
Just because you perceive something a certain way doesn't make it so, and if anything says more about your own mindset than theirs. Perhaps you are the racist.

3rd paragraph- According to the rules and guidelines for forum-reporting, not only were you not supposed to be sending cropped/edited screenshots, but also aren't supposed to be submitting reports for games you weren't present in. As an aside, please note considering every screenshot was of a Trial Report, "You may use Trial Reports as reference in your post, however you cannot use Trial Reports as your basis for the report, including lobby-infractions."
No matter your personal feelings towards Flavorable, she did not make these rules for forum reports, and is only enforcing them. I understand the common mindset you and others share that we should apparently be going for your version of "justice" by disregarding the rules set out by TurdPile or BMG, but that is called "bending the rules" and is your own little brand of biased behavior you want to see from us.

4th paragraph- If no one in the community who knows how reports are handled is supporting you, maybe you are simply the odd man out.
As for your sensitivities to the "F-word" and other swears, you sure do use a lot of "F-words" in your games, as seen in your own reports, for someone who doesn't like the words. You'd have more credibility if you had some consistency.

5th paragraph- Spamming and avoiding the spam-filter 5+ times in a phase (seen as a day if not interrupted by defense phase, at which point it would be day-phase1/defense-phase/day-phase2/night) is still guilty. Typing between your intended spam or slightly altering the message to off-set the filter does not make it invalid.
Please note: Stating you're a self-identified expert does not make you an expert. I am by that definition an expert at Minesweeper, so why do I keep losing? Obviously the people behind Minesweeper are biased against me.

6th paragraph- First off, Hagg1s is not a "Trial lackey" as much as you are one. Being in the server, messing with people, and giving opinions, does not make you a Trial lackey unless you yourself are one. This is a useless callout. Many of his statements and responses were also on-topic, serious and valid. You simply dismissed him out of spite, and when you started trolling so did he because the atmosphere of the conversation(s) changed.
As for his reports: You are under the impression that being Closed Without Judgement and having a verbal warning given to you means his reports would not have been guiltied. They just weren't seen at the time and closed either on their own or because another valid report at the time was closed as guilty, which would auto-close all other open reports as Closed Without Judgement.
You were likely "silenced" by Naru2008 for breaking rule 4 of the server, which is "#4 No drama in this server and no discussions about someone's suspension or ban."
Altogether, your 6th paragraph is an unnecessary witch-hunt against a user simply because you do not like their responses to you and have decided to paint them in a light of "representing" Trial, just as you have painted others as biased and racist.

឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵
Post-word- Please re-evaluate your stance if you do not realize that disagreeing with how things are done does not mean they are being done improperly, and your personal interpretation of the rules does not reflect the rules as a whole. If you want change, get to work, prove yourself, and quit the personal attacks and attempts to libel those who oppose your stances.
Everything in my signature is a clickable link
Spoiler: Discord: William#2527

williewest
Transporter
Transporter

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:14 am

I got home 2 hours ago and ignored this because honestly this isn't worth anyone's time. Not even yours or mine but I suppose now is as good a time as any.

1.) Race has nothing to do with your claims of "Trial System being corrupt" nor does a person's gender.
2.) I'm indeed, in fact, a male and pretty sure I didn't get a sex change.
3.) Insulting people and targeting people to try to get your point of view across is a way to achieve the opposite of what you wish.
4.) If I was being 'bought' I certainly wouldn't slave away 50+ hours a week to all the fucking Karen's in the world who "want to speak to my manager" and I am, indeed, the manager for barely more than minimal wage, etc etc.
5.) I explained this to you in Discord, clear-as-can-be on many instances and you don't seem to listen. Let me explain it here like I did with you in Discord;
A.) You were not allowed to discuss the ban of Mil, like you and others were so doing, per the server rules, so I deleted yours and other people's messages.TurdPile told you all to take it to the Developers. I come home after an 11 hour shift and see you still talking about it, so I removed it and told you what TurdPile stated, as seen in this Imgur album; https://imgur.com/a/qQGpx9i
B.) You were told previously witch-hunting isn't allowed and you've been in the server long-enough to know better. You then posted, as you admit here, two links to expired reports on the user Hagg1s and start screaming these should have been Guilty. I deleted them and told you that witch-hunting isn't allowed, as seen in this screenshot;
C.) Those reports were from 3 years ago when we didn't have the "7 lines" of Spam rule. You know this, so why other than a personal grudge, you'd start ranting about 3 year old reports is beyond me. We don't flip or re-open older reports unless they're permanent-ban worthy (especially not ones from 3 years ago), so your "for all you normal players to judge" is irrelevant and useless, as no one can vote on those reports to "judge" them.
6.) This seems to be a recurring theme, and not for what you think and what you try to portray in this thread. This isn't about the Trial System being corrupt. This is about high-ranked ELO Players getting suspended (Technically correctly so) and the rest of you jumping in to criticize the system because it isn't working in your favor, and you disagree with this, so you voice your opinions in the most harassing, rule-skirting (or rule-breaking in your case, Wind. Keep an eye out for that Board Warning after my post) ways possible in the Trial System discord until I CORRECTLY shut it down for violation of Rule 4 of the server rules. If you don't like the server, you can leave. We're not forcing you to stay there, and if you keep breaking the rules, Nadeko will happily boot you out of the server like the good bot it is.
7.) Flavorable correctly closed the thread, as there was three issues;
A.) It was cropped, which violates the guidelines.
B.) You weren't in the game.
C.) Trial Reports cannot be used as the basis for your reports, per guidelines.
8.) As of this post, you will never be a Judge or anything more than a normal player for as long as this game shall continue running as long as both the game and myself continue to coexist, and I will make sure of this.

Have a pleasant day. This thread is now locked.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Town of Salem Discussion