Share your game stories! [Post Game Stories Here]

Post anything related to the game here!

Re: Share your game stories! [Post Game Stories Here]

Postby Watt2015 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:28 am

Yeah I'm back from the dead to share a game story that happened earlier.

So I'm in Coven All Any and roll Arso- so I immediately go into this hating life. Claim surv D1 cause I needed a quick Fake Claim and yknow- why not go for the shittiest choice.

Night 1 I go to douse someone.. who is immediately killed by the Mafia. Better yet, I've got a tracker on me who watched my visit, so now I'm being sussed as Maf. Great start.
When suddenly out of nowhere, someone claims Trans and says they transed me and someone else. Of course I'm gonna roll with this cause it gets me at least 1 more night, and the Tracker who was on me got doused by visiting so I'll at least get one kill. We lynch an inno and the Trans claim says they were Exe, so GGs to them.

Night 2 rolls around and I ignite cause I don't see an out, but at least I can take someone down with me. We run into Day 3 with a pile of dead bodies that got ignited and a GA's protection.
Turned out it was a Double Arso game and the trans exe is actually my GA who saved me with the most insane claim. We pulled off the win with me igniting and the other Arso dousing (yeah, I found the other arso- I think they were also a surv claim or something idr) as well as my GA protecting me.

Bonus Story:

Rolled Vet- had the stupid idea to bait by claiming Sheriff. Somehow held onto the TI claim but this also meant I couldn't alert now cause TP's would be on me. Made up some results that wouldn't throw the town down a false path (except N1, where I luckily proved a Trapper NS) by either sticking to checking slots that were likely confirmed or recent dead scum to minimize accidental misdirection.
Trapper placed a trap on me that spared me from having to risk alerting and killing a TP, but also did save me one time as well.
Managed to win without alerting (And net an ach) and then admitted to Town I was actually a Vet with a stupid bait plan.
Favourite Quote:
Spoiler:
leeten wrote:Are you even an IC holy fuck you pandering pile of shit

You should probably click this.
Watt2015
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby cob709 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:38 pm

I got killed N1 in two ranked games in a row
:((((((((
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby cob709 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:32 pm

Gamestate was a 2(town)vs2(mafia)+1(witch, me)
I revealed myself as witch
Then mayor hung me
Mafia still won but I lost
Please change witch win-con :(
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby CyanideXz » Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:22 pm

My worst game was as a Bodyguard, game started 3 people left, first person to speak said "Jailor here, tp/lo on me!"

So, I go on them, get shot by Veteran along with every tp/ti roles in the game, the leavers were Mafia, only players left alive were a Jailor, a Vet, a Godfather and a Jester, they lynched the Jester and Jester killed the Vet

Jailor "forgot" to jail that night and Mafia killed them
CyanideXz

Re: Best/Worst game stories

Postby LatteMachiatoVanilla » Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:13 pm

Okay. SO! I was necromancer. I was doing necromancer for hire since I was alone. Hopefully I won't throw that way.

Let's skip forward a little.
D7. Ah yes, D7. There were 3 people standing.

Me, 4 (the surv), and 6 (VH turned vigi).
I was the obvious evil, and 4 was siding town, so 4 and 6 voted me up.
I tried to excuse my way out of it, denying my necromancer 4 hire stuff.
Then, 6 said the STUPIDEST thing that lost them the entire game.

Guess.

Just guess.

Have you had your time to guess yet? Or should I give you a little more?

Okay, that's enough guessing time. I should tell you.
"i'm not letting a jest win", said 6, innoing me.
Me and 4 were obviously shocked. "wtf 2 isn't jest, vote 2" said 4. 6 didn't.
I was like this. "BAHHAHHA! I WILL KILL YOU, 6!!! AND THEN ME AND 4 WILL WIN!!!!"

6 died that night, me and 4 won. I have more stories in mind, so...let me know if you want to know that.
LatteMachiatoVanilla

Postby Meredith69 » Fri May 12, 2023 12:38 pm

I had a few really fun games today.

The first one I was mafia and got away with claiming doc due to someone suggesting it. I was also framer so some of the people hanged were those I framed. Here, I ended up being the last member alive this game. I simply chose to take out my other mafia and let the confirmed medium live till I needed them dead for the win. If they had looked at my will, they would have known I was not town but I got extremely lucky in not reposting it.

Another game, I got medusa in. Here, I also claimed doc as well but I never posted my will at all. At first, I had absolutely no luck with my gazes but perhaps that helped. We kept finding other evils to kill which kept the two of us alive for a clean coven win. Neither of us died all game.
Meredith69

Postby Pixies » Tue May 30, 2023 1:13 pm

Hey yall, I had a couple of interesting games happen earlier this morning.

One was where there was one town all game, the rest were mafia, sk, arso, vamps with one exe and a few jesters. I was an arso who managed to pull a win.

Another game where I was an exe turn jester (target died night 1), and the arso/vamps died along with a jester haunt, which resulted in a survivor winning (I was also still alive lol)
Names & ToS stuff -
Spoiler: Names I like to go as - Normally food related, or something goofy like Axolotl
Favorite Games - Town Traitor, Coven TT, Coven All Any
Least Favorite Games - any games that have gamethrowers lol
Pixies
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Pixies » Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:52 pm

Alright, it's been a few days..played an interesting game just now.

Rolled Retri with a GA, great! Someone claims ret day 1, I called them out day 2 (who claims ret d1 anymore?!) and got them lynched, they were SK.

Slowly the few town that were there slowly dying, along with 5 people disconnecting...

Then it became clear (yet funny)....Ret can't use Dead Town's abilties...so I went the entire game without using anyone's abilities because the Ret cannot use the transporter, medium or the jailor's abilities, which makes the ret completely useless.
Names & ToS stuff -
Spoiler: Names I like to go as - Normally food related, or something goofy like Axolotl
Pixies
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Segaco » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:10 pm

We were 2 town - 1 coven - 1 shroud, we all knew who was who

We lynched the last coven member and the other townie and I knew we were screwed.
From whispers we exchanged thorough the entire game I knew the other townie was mayor, so if they survived the night we would win.
In a last ditch effort, before the night started, I claimed to be prosecutor and said in chat for the other townie to heal me.
Luckily that worked, the shroud attacked me and the mayor lynched them the next day :')
Segaco#3884
Segaco
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Pixies » Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:09 pm

I was just in a ranked game when someone didn't like the fact I wouldn't vote them (as they were exe turned jester).

If the exe even ATTEMPTED to lynch their target, then failed, then I would of lynched the jester, but the jester did nothing but talk trash calling me a "low elo trash" :lol: :lol:
Names & ToS stuff -
Pixies
Veteran
Veteran

Previous

Return to Town of Salem Discussion