When does a new season come out?

Post anything related to the game here!

When does a new season come out?

Postby Krackkon » Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:20 am

It's been over a year . . . I feel like the devs have abandoned this game for TiS, which is a game that looks so fun but I still want updates for this game : (
Krackkon
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:53 pm

Re: When does a new season come out?

Postby blackaxe3 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:52 pm

The game still seems to be getting consistent updates, but a Ranked season reset is desperately needed. I really don’t want this to go like Season 4.
My Name Picks:

Dreadful - my default pick
France - for country theme and smaller communities like Rainbow
Melon King - when someone named themself Pumpkin King
Godfather - for role theme or to just bait people
Cottan Mother - to cause confusion
User avatar
blackaxe3
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:34 am
Location: Random Town Of Salem Village

Re: When does a new season come out?

Postby gergthegog » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:08 pm

blackaxe3 wrote:The game still seems to be getting consistent updates, but a Ranked season reset is desperately needed. I really don’t want this to go like Season 4.

Agreed, we need NE/NK/ANY back in ranked. It's the only serious gamemode that's still active and is boring and predictable as hell in its current state.
gergthegog
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:42 pm

Re: When does a new season come out?

Postby Cavespider17 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:42 am

gergthegog wrote:Agreed, we need NE/NK/ANY back in ranked. It's the only serious gamemode that's still active and is boring and predictable as hell in its current state.


I do agree, ranked does need some level of uncertainty and the "underdog" faction - the issue currently in my opinion is the fact ranked is too repetitive. I get the fact that people don't neccessarily want ranked to be chaotic but currently games are pretty predictable.
User avatar
Cavespider17
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:19 am
Location: Europe

Re: When does a new season come out?

Postby syjfwbaobfwl » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:12 pm

Cavespider17 wrote:
gergthegog wrote:Agreed, we need NE/NK/ANY back in ranked. It's the only serious gamemode that's still active and is boring and predictable as hell in its current state.


I do agree, ranked does need some level of uncertainty and the "underdog" faction - the issue currently in my opinion is the fact ranked is too repetitive. I get the fact that people don't neccessarily want ranked to be chaotic but currently games are pretty predictable.


Yes but adding any back is a terrible idea, we need more NEs
syjfwbaobfwl
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Thu May 07, 2020 1:50 pm

Re: When does a new season come out?

Postby Cavespider17 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:08 pm

syjfwbaobfwl wrote:Yes but adding any back is a terrible idea, we need more NEs


Yeah Any isn't ideal. NK or NE is good - the biggest issue is the confirmed Witch and Executioner. If it was one or other i don't think it would be quite as bad but both really makes things lack any sort of uncertainty - which made things more fun.
User avatar
Cavespider17
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:19 am
Location: Europe

Re: When does a new season come out?

Postby syjfwbaobfwl » Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:16 pm

Cavespider17 wrote:
syjfwbaobfwl wrote:Yes but adding any back is a terrible idea, we need more NEs


Yeah Any isn't ideal. NK or NE is good - the biggest issue is the confirmed Witch and Executioner. If it was one or other i don't think it would be quite as bad but both really makes things lack any sort of uncertainty - which made things more fun.


Yeah I think everyone agrees on that this role list is boring, even if its more balanced
syjfwbaobfwl
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Thu May 07, 2020 1:50 pm

Re: When does a new season come out?

Postby Cavespider17 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:12 pm

syjfwbaobfwl wrote:Yeah I think everyone agrees on that this role list is boring, even if its more balanced


The underdog winning was one of the best parts of Season 4. I even remember getting +27 Elo for an Arsonist win. Those were moments that will be remembered. I can only think of maybe 1 or 2 Season 5 games so far I will remember, and those are very much underdog games.

I just hope when Season 6 does come out, if it comes out, there will be something to give players hope, excitement and that underdog story.
User avatar
Cavespider17
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:19 am
Location: Europe


Return to Town of Salem Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests