Don't you hate when this happens?

Post anything related to the game here!

Don't you hate when this happens?

Postby Midio7 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:00 pm

I just had a match where, I was Necromancer and had a Potion Master in my team. I faked being Psychic, and my results were even accurate to people's role. Some people started to get suspicious of me, but I talked my way out, and gave reasons why someone was evil (when he wasn't, because I had to push someone). In this match, there was a Plaguebearer who was found out on day 3, and town didn't fking care about him, the Jailor dead before knowing that he's Pb. First, the PM told me in night chat that he is Plaguebearer. There was a Juggernaut dead, I could have used him to kill the Plaguebearer before transforming, but he wasn't that much of a threat to me. Later in the game, we were 3 people: Me, the Pestilence who transformed just the night before and a Medium. At first I tried telling the Medium that I am clearly Psychic, he didn't believe me, thought that I am Mafia (because I used Mafia to kill some earlier nights even though they were dead), and voted me. I revealed as Necromancer, and told him that I carried the Coven and deserved the win. Guess what he answered with: "yEaH bUt PeSt WiN iS cOoL". Usually Im not mad when losing, but when this shit happens I get upset. That Pestilence only won because the town didn't care about him, and the reason I didn't kill him with the Juggernaut is because I was thinking that people will push him eventually. I got voted, and then the Pestilence kills the Medium. He even dares to say gg.

What I am trying to say is: Never give the win to someone just because they got a role, give the win to the guy who deserved the fkin win
Just a guy who plays Town Of Salem daily
Midio7
Lookout
Lookout

Re: Don't you hate when this happens?

Postby kyuss420 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:04 pm

lol you think people in AA care how well you played? You should of known that was gonna happen as soon as no one cared about PB on day 3. They always vote with their favourite role in a kingmaker situation....or the person they recognise the most....
Last edited by kyuss420 on Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby cob709 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:09 pm

you couldve claimed pestilence
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Kuter » Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:01 pm

Don't hand out cookies to people. Kill them, main reason why i kill pirate claims n1, cause f**k them. They think they're cool just because of their role, but nah, they're an hindrance to any factions in the game.

You could of killed pb early and you didn't, its on you tbh. I did the same thing to an exe in one of my game and he turned on the maf, these people don't owe u anything
Kuter
Witch
Witch

Postby Midio7 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:00 pm

Kuter wrote:Don't hand out cookies to people. Kill them, main reason why i kill pirate claims n1, cause f**k them. They think they're cool just because of their role, but nah, they're an hindrance to any factions in the game.

You could of killed pb early and you didn't, its on you tbh. I did the same thing to an exe in one of my game and he turned on the maf, these people don't owe u anything

You're kinda right, but I wasn't seeing him as a threat. I also never trust Pirate/Survivor claims and I always try to kill them if I have the ability to do it, and I hate when the town trusts them. Those roles always side with the evils.
Just a guy who plays Town Of Salem daily
Midio7
Lookout
Lookout

Postby cob709 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:34 pm

Midio7 wrote:
Kuter wrote:Don't hand out cookies to people. Kill them, main reason why i kill pirate claims n1, cause f**k them. They think they're cool just because of their role, but nah, they're an hindrance to any factions in the game.

You're kinda right, but I wasn't seeing him as a threat. I also never trust Pirate/Survivor claims and I always try to kill them if I have the ability to do it, and I hate when the town trusts them. Those roles always side with the evils.

identifying threats is important
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Scyobi » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:50 pm

You should've killed PB the moment you could, why risk losing a 1v1v1?
Knight to C3
Scyobi

Postby Emily372 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:58 am

Scyobi wrote:You should've killed PB the moment you could, why risk losing a 1v1v1?

I did exactly that in one of my Juggernaut games, and the entire lobby called me out for it because I was "breaking the purpose of the lobby."
Betraying is not the same as harassing, you know.
Serial Killer has killed the TT Jailor... and now the Town has congratulated that serial killer for no reason.
That TT Jailor has a will covered in blood, making it unreadable...
Since there is no medium, the town lost to the SK.
Emily372
Witch
Witch

Return to Town of Salem Discussion