Constant disconnecting

Bug reports for the Unity Steam Beta.

Constant disconnecting

Postby Tudor1485 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:50 am

Hello!!
I'm not usually one to complain, but now I feel I need to. I've been playing ToS for 6 years now and have never had any issues. However, within the last couple of months (MOSTLY TONIGHT) I've been experiencing random disconnects.... I could be in the middle of a game and the whole game will freeze (BUT apparently my messages still send, even though I don't see)and then suddenly I will be disconnected completely from the game. I am writing this after my 4th attempt to play a game tonight. All of which froze and disconnected me with the message "An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host". Again, I have played this for 6 years with NO problem. Suddenly a couple months ago my game was freezing, then last month I was disconnected for the first time, and NOW I can't even complete a game because I get disconnected!! I am ESPECIALLY unhappy because I have now lost TWO scrolls that I paid REAL MONEY for!!!!!! My scroll worked and then n1 my game froze and I was disconnected. I lost the scroll. Great. Great, I'm so glad I paid $25 just to have it flushed down the toilet. I don't want to stop playing this game because I love it so much, but the fact that now my money has been taken, and I can't even play a full game anymore...... It breaks my heart but is there ANYTHING you guys can do about this?!?! I want to keep playing but.... I can't... :(
Tudor1485

Return to [UNITY] Steam Beta Bug Reports