btm T16 Game end, Gardener won.

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

btm T16 Game end, Gardener won.

Postby Cenvil2 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:56 am

-The last player standing is the victor.
-A player’s role is not revealed when they die (of course, if their role was guessed you will know it).
-No PMs between the Players.
-Dead players cannot post, no final post, no last will.
-Actions, gifts, guesses and switches are sent to me.
-No quoting/fake quoting mod messages

Phases
-The game itself has three phases.
-Discussion is permitted and encouraged throughout all phases.

Challenge Phase
-The Challenge Phase lasts 24+24 hours, or until all players have challenged or nochallenged and all pending challenges are resolved.
-The game begins on this phase.
-Players may “/challenge” other players to dances or duels.
-Once issued, the challenged player must choose whether to “/accept” the challenge or use a “/deny” (all players begin the game with a deny).
-Players must specify whom they are accepting or denying, a bare accept or deny will blanket cover all challenges against you whether you know of them or not.
-If the challenged player does not respond by the end of the Challenge Phase, the challenge is automatically accepted.
-Each player may only challenge once per Challenge Phase (even if the challenge is denied), but can be challenged multiple times.
-If a player does not wish to challenge, they may instead “/nochallenge”. This allows the phase to end earlier. Players must still choose whether to accept or deny challenges.
-If a player does not issue a challenge in the first 24 hours, they automatically take the nochallenge actions.
-The results of the challenges will be posted at the end of the Challenge phase.
-The victors of duels and dances are determined by which player’s roles are higher on the respective list (see below), plus any interfering abilities.

Duel
Barbarian
Soldier
Man at arms
Knight
Sorcerer.
Blackmailer
Gardener
Poisoner
Pharmacist
Professor
Royal
Court Jester (random)

Dance
Royal
Blackmailer
Pharmacist
Sorcerer
Gardener
Poisoner
Professor
Soldier
Man at arms
Barbarian
Court Jester (random)

Voting Phase
-The Voting Phase lasts 48 hours, or until a 90% majority has been reached or until all players have voted.
-The Voting Phase will still occur during the first round, but no players will be voted and no execution will occur.
-Any player who lost a duel or dance during the past Challenge Phase is a valid vote target.
-The player with the most votes at the end of the phase will be executed.
-Ties are settled by RNG.
-Players may also select gifts during this phase (see below).
-For each challenge participated in (no matter if won or lost) the player earns one gift. Gifts are revealed at the end of the Voting Phase.

Gifts
Deny- grants an extra deny to deny a challenge (see Challenge Phase) (each player starts with one deny)
encore. You may consume an encore during the challenge phase to make another challenge. You cannot challenge the same person twice in a single Round.
Switch- grants an extra plate switch to swap plates (see Dinner Phase) (each player starts with one switch)
Free Guess- during the upcoming Dinner Phase, you may make a guess as to a player’s role. If you are correct, they will be executed. You may only choose one of this gift per round.
Guess Immunity- you are not a valid guess target during the next Dinner Phase.
Premium Food- you are not a valid Poison target during the Voting Phase. Can be stolen with a switch.
Gift Reserve - This gift can be redeemed at any other voting phase later in the game for a gift of your choosing.

Every gift except guess immunity are hidden.

Dinner Phase
-The Dinner Phase ends after 24 hours, or after all players have switched or noswitched.
-Each player is given a plate of food.
-You may “/switch” your plate of food with the plate of another player (in PM), consuming a plate switch (each player begins with one plate switch). PM the host if you want to use your plate switch.
-Switches are secret. (No one will get any notification about switches.) I will process the switches the same order I get them.
-At the end of the phase, each player eats the food in front of them.
-Players who eat poison food will die (excluding the Soldier).
-In addition, if you received a free guess as a gift, you must use it during the Dinner Phase. If you are correct, that player will be executed at the end of the Dinner Phase. All attempted guesses are revealed at the end of the Dinner Phase.
-If you do not have a free guess, you may still make a guess as to another player’s role as normal. However, if you are incorrect, you will be executed.

Barbarian

You are a Barbarian!
Across the land, your name is whispered in fearful corners and shouted from the peaks of mountains. Mighty conquerors seek mighty trophies, and the Palace is certainly a worthy trophy.

Three times per game, during the Dinner Phase, you may intimidate one player, preventing them from acting (challenging), however they must accept all challenges made against them. PM the Moderator to use this power.
If you intimidate a player, only intimidated player will know that they are intimidated.

Blackmailer

You are a Blackmailer!
Your hobby is certainly dirty- in that you dig up dirt. Research and preparation are the keys to success. Before you entered the Palace, you were already familiar with every tidbit and secret embedded in the past of the other players- secrets that will make them cringe in fear and do your bidding.

During the Dinner Phase, you may blackmail one player. PM the Moderator to use this power.
Blackmailed players must partake in a challenge during the Challenge Phase, or will die.
Only the blackmailed player will know that they are blackmailed.

Court Jester

You are a Court Jester!
Entertaining is your bread and butter, you live and breath laughter and lightheartedness. Capable of soothing even the loudest of mobs into a quiet peace and calmness. You will do anything to prevent death, including changing your act when it occurs.

When a player dies by non-execution your position on the duel/dance list is randomized (Credit to Blackajack for this one)
Once per game you may choose to entertain your fellow guests and force a skip of the current voting phase and preventing that the MAA Shot, Poisoner's Poison and the Current execution from taking place.
Your position at the start of the game is randomized as well.

Man-at-arms

You are a Man-at-arms!
All these poor people attempting to fool their way to riches, you have, and always has, been an excellent murderer. By detecting weakness in the group, you can spread fear with one simple line - Who done it?

Once per voting phase, you may shoot one person. (Except the first voting phase) They will not survive the shot unless they are the Soldier. If you shoot the Soldier, the Soldier will kill you instead.
You can only shoot losers of duels/dances.
Additionally, you also gain an additional shooting every time you defeat a player in a duel or dance.
The shooting is silent, meaning it does not reveal your role.
You can store 2 shots at most.
You start off with one shot.

Credit to Blackajack.

Poisoner

You are a Poisoner!
There is no better color than the pale blue of asphyxiation. Or perhaps a simple white pallor. Hmm, but the rich re- No matter. Your art is that of death, slipped unnoticed into a vein, on the rim of a cup, among familiar foods...

You may poison a player's food during the Voting Phase. If they eat it, they will die during the dinner phase. PM the Moderator to use this power.

Professor
You are a Professor!
A higher education you had, and a higher education you now teach. You are an expert in the field of social analysis. Whether it be his posture, or or his grin, or another tell that no one but you can pick up upon, all you need to determine the past, present, and true intentions of a man is to observe him carefully.

Whenever you guess a player's role, you may also submit a secondary guess to the moderator for the same player. If the secondary guess is correct, it will be displayed as your submitted guess, otherwise, your primary guess, whether correct or incorrect, will be displayed. Whenever you win a challenge, you may submit a third guess the following Dinner Phase.

Royal

You are a Royal!
The blood running through your veins is undeniably royal. An aura of command encircles and influences those who behold you. Combined with a forceful and assertive personality, you can direct others without their knowledge.

Your vote counts as two during the Voting Phase. PM the moderators to cast your second vote secretly.
Once per game, during the Voting Phase, you may force a vote. PM the Moderator to use this power.

Soldier

You are a Soldier!
You went off to war a simple peasant boy, unsure of the world. You returned not a man, but a soldier. With guns, war is hell. With magic, war is worse. Your mind was nearly shattered, and your body forever changed.

You are immune to poison.
You will kill the MAA when they shoot you.

Sorcerer

You are a Sorcerer!
Why must the magical elite linger among the unpowered civilians? No matter. Your victory is near certain, as you are obvious the the most cunning and clever person here. The other contestants must be grateful that your powers are too flashy.

Once per game, you may choose a player to magically kill. PM the Moderator to use this power.
When you use your power, you will be revealed as the Sorcerer.
You cannot use it if you are one of the losers in a voting phase.
You cannot use your power before challenge phase 2.

Gardener

You are a Gardener!
When you first saw this property, you were amazed at how big it was. Plants were your life, and the fact this palace had demolished so much plant-life perturbed you deeply. You intend to obtain and demolish this property for the sake of nature.

During the Voting Phase, you may choose one player to anonymously give a flower too. (PM the host to use this power.)
Players that have been given a flower will not be able to guess whether anyone is the Gardener for the rest of the game.

Credit to NesMettaur

Knight

You are a Knight!
Fair combat is your style, for there is true honour when blade meets blade. You find the best way to learn of someone is by your code of honour, trial by combat.

Any dance challenges you make secretly count as duels.
It will still appear to be a dance.
Blacksmith and Musician will know the difference.
Once per game, you may initiate a "Colosseum phase"
The "Colosseum phase" takes place after the current phase, if you don't die that phase.
During this phase, all players secretly vote on another player.
Players can vote for themselves.
The two highest voted players will duel each other, and the loser will be killed.
In the event of a tie, the Knight may choose the combatants.

Pharmacist

You are a Pharmacist!
Once a man with integrity. You ran a successful business, until one day the King of your nation seized your assets to prevent you from obtaining more wealth than him. You came here to wage revenge against this King, and defeat him in war. You are willing to do anything to get this castle, even harm the innocent people in this castle.

Each voting phase, you may drug somebody's food. Their position on the lists will be RNG'ed to a lower position (if possible) for the next cycle, after that it goes back to the original placement. Cannot be stopped by Premium Food,
Each voting phase, instead of drugging somebody, you may give them steroids. Their position will RNG'ed to a higher position of both lists for one phase (if possible), but they will suffer by being on the bottom of both lists for two phases (the winner will be the one who got the steroid first). After that it goes back to the original placement. Cannot be stopped by Premium Food.

Join the game with an animal mask. (video game animals are preferred, but it is optional)
Last edited by Cenvil2 on Fri May 08, 2020 9:34 am, edited 25 times in total.
Cenvil2
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Re: btm T16 SIGNUP [0/13]

Postby Cenvil2 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:57 am

reserved.

rule changes:
every gift except guess immunity is hidden.
switches happen in private.
No upper limit on GR, but it can be changed only during VP.

important role changes:
Sorcerer and MAA cannot kill first cycle. (MAA can store two shots, but can shoot only 1 bullet at time.)
Knight's colosseum phase happens directly after the phase the Knight used their ability, if they survive the phase.
CJ's starting position is randomized as well. (The CJ will know their position both at the start, and anytime it changes)
Pharmacist's steroid does not bring up to the top of the list.
Last edited by Cenvil2 on Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
Cenvil2

Postby Cenvil2 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:58 am

playerlist:

1.) NDM as Narwhal
2.)whatsuppeople as Lion
3.) Pokemonkidryan as Kangaroo
4.) tardispaten as Smiling Dragon
5.) sunfirejr as Gorilla
6.) UzayAltay as immortal Jellyfish
7.) jucktropy as Moth
8.) FirstToGetThisName as Goomba
9.) AlbanixAnubibus as Alolan Vulpix
10.) TheLastEvangelist as Crane
11.) cupcakeaj2 as Duck
12.) Chemist as Shinx

Backup.
-
-
-
Last edited by Cenvil2 on Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:43 am, edited 12 times in total.
Cenvil2

Postby NDM » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:02 am

/join The Narwhal
Spoiler: Thanks Archo and sorry for rushing you

Anyone who thinks they can debate me without evidence cannot win a debate. Anyone who just uses one quote as a point shows they are the failure, and prove the opposing side.

I suck at grammar. I admit it. Grammar is my lowest subject, compared to my math, reading, writing, science and history.
NDM
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:08 am

might join soon
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Re: btm T16 SIGNUP [1/13]

Postby Whatsuppeople » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:36 am

/Join as Lion
Alright first not april fool game. Even if the April fool game was hilarious.
Whatsuppeople

Re: btm T16 SIGNUP [2/12]

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:49 am

/Join as Kangaroo
I'm praying for professor. Have been praying for it since I started really.
My personality:
Spoiler: Image

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby tardispaten » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:52 am

/join as Smiling Dragon
I'm the alpha wolf with the howl that is worse than my bite!
A gentle, caring creature that will gladly be your companion or let you become part of the pack.

BtM: Main mask - The Wolf

Death Note Moderator

tardispaten

Postby sunfirejr » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:53 am

/join The Gorilla

Avatar and signature provided by AaronC, thanks Aaron (Slighly editied by me for a bit)

Sometimes i post
sunfirejr
Jester
Jester

Re: btm T16 SIGNUP [5/12]

Postby UzayAltay » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:53 am

In as Turritopsis dohrnii (or Immortal Jellyfish)
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Re: btm T16 SIGNUP [6/12]

Postby jucktropy » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:15 am

Last time it was rigged

In As Moth
ImageDark Wings Rise.Image

Spoiler: ImageRanked Elo 2500 Fav Town/NE Roles:
Investigator,Jester,Jailor,Transporter,VampireHunter,Witch

Fav Mafia/Coven/NK Roles:
Godfather,Blackmailer,Consort,WereWolf,Necromancer,PotionMasterImage

ImageDiscord:Scroller#4823Image

jucktropy
Halloween 2019 Winner
Halloween 2019 Winner

Re: btm T16 SIGNUP [7/12]

Postby FirstToGetThisName » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:45 am

/join as Goomba

...is this what you meant by "Video Game Animal"?
FirstToGetThisName

Re: btm T16 SIGNUP [7/12]

Postby Cenvil2 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:47 am

FirstToGetThisName wrote:/join as Goomba

...is this what you meant by "Video Game Animal"?

yes.
this is a good example.
Cenvil2

Re: btm T16 SIGNUP [8/12]

Postby AlbanixAnubibus » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:14 am

/join as Alolan Vulpix.
AlbanixAnubibus
Jester
Jester

Re: btm T16 SIGNUP [9/12]

Postby TheLastEvangelist » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:24 am

/join as Crane
TheLastEvangelist

Re: btm T16 SIGNUP [10/12]

Postby cupcakeaj2 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:26 am

/join as Duck
Spoiler: Repertoire

Mad Scientist

Prophet

Blacksmith

Anonymous

Forum Mafia Games:

ALL:

5 - 6 - 2

TOWN:

3 - 4 - 1

MAFIA:

2 - 3 - 0

OTHER:

0 - 0 - 1
cupcakeaj2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: btm T16 SIGNUP [11/12]

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:24 am

/join as Shinx
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Re: btm T16 SIGNUP [12/12]

Postby Cenvil2 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:44 am

RNGing roles and sending rolecards soon..
Everyone starts with 1 deny and 1 switch.
Cenvil2

Re: btm T16 Setup [12/12]

Postby Cenvil2 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:19 am

Every RC got sent out.
PM me if you didn't get any (and you were supposed so).

You cannot PM (or communicate other way) with other players about the game outside this thread.

CP1 starts.
(it will have an extra 24 hour because I completey skipped confirmation phase)

CP1 ends when all issued challenge is solved or after 72 hours.
Cenvil2

Re: btm T16 CP1 [12/12]

Postby NDM » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:33 am

/challenge Shinx duel
Spoiler: Thanks Archo and sorry for rushing you

Anyone who thinks they can debate me without evidence cannot win a debate. Anyone who just uses one quote as a point shows they are the failure, and prove the opposing side.

I suck at grammar. I admit it. Grammar is my lowest subject, compared to my math, reading, writing, science and history.
NDM
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:35 am

NDM wrote:/challenge Shinx duel

/accept
/challenge alolan vulpix dance
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:51 pm

/Challenge Gorilla to a Dance
I will not deny any challenge this cycle.
My personality:

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby UzayAltay » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:01 pm

/Challenge Duel Kangoroo
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:03 pm

UzayAltay wrote:/Challenge Duel Kangoroo

/Accept

Also @Cenvil if I can please can I just Auto Accept any challenge?
My personality:

PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby Whatsuppeople » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:07 pm

/Challenge Moth to dance.
I am initiating Plan Z.
Whatsuppeople

Next

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games