SUpick BtM: Turnabout Troubles: VP 2 (13/14)

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: SUpick BtM: Turnabout Troubles: VP 2 (13/14)

Postby tardispaten » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:50 pm

Just thought to let you guys know that I have messaged them at least to ask what is happening if they are able to me. Though with school and everything back on now, might be because they're busy and what not.

If they give me any information, I'll be sure to let you know about what's happening with the game, provided they don't make an announcement about what;s happening to the game.
I'm the alpha wolf with the howl that is worse than my bite!
A gentle, caring creature that will gladly be your companion or let you become part of the pack.

BtM: Main mask - The Wolf
Spoiler: Image

Death Note Moderator

tardispaten
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby Cenvil2 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:34 am

The thing is:
I did not heard anything from BRVR for weeks from now.
(the last thing Eye told me that she is not cohosting this game anymore)
Also I was barely on the site as well. (things happened IRL and I was not in the mood updating the game at all.)
Also this is still BRVR's game and I dont think it would be right continue without him.
Obviously I can, if everyone wants. (I have all of the notes expect favour)
Otherwise we just should stop this projekt in a whole, I think.

I will wait everyone's response from the game, what they think.
Cenvil2

Postby Blackajack » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:00 am

Has BHRV vanished from the face of the earth? You guys need any help with this?

I'm not currently running any games and I have some time to run one. We can continue this one if I can get a hand on the notes or I can make a new one in compensation?

Blackajack
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Jalandh » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:29 pm

im down either way
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:56 am

Jalandh wrote:im down either way

This ^
My personality:

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby tardispaten » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:53 am

I would want to continue, but same time would feel wrong to do so
I'm the alpha wolf with the howl that is worse than my bite!
A gentle, caring creature that will gladly be your companion or let you become part of the pack.

BtM: Main mask - The Wolf

Death Note Moderator

tardispaten

Postby Blackajack » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:55 am

tardispaten wrote:I would want to continue, but same time would feel wrong to do so

I can make a new game instead as compensation. Of course, I'd auto-in anyone here who is interested.

Blackajack
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:57 am

I’d prefer to end this game now yeah
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Blackajack » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:52 am

Send a discord message to BtM's discord channel. Might take a while for the game to start.

Anyone want to see any specific mechanics or roles? Or just classic BtM?

Blackajack
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Cenvil2 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:19 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:I’d prefer to end this game now yeah

I hereby close this game.
I will post game related notes either now or tomorrow morning.
Cenvil2

Postby UzayAltay » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:04 pm

Blackajack wrote:
tardispaten wrote:I would want to continue, but same time would feel wrong to do so

I can make a new game instead as compensation. Of course, I'd auto-in anyone here who is interested.

I am interested.
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby destawaits » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:50 pm

Blackajack wrote:I can make a new game instead as compensation. Of course, I'd auto-in anyone here who is interested.

I'd prefer this instead, yes.
Can we test some roles?

Spoiler:
destawaits
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Blackajack » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:56 am

destawaits wrote:
Blackajack wrote:I can make a new game instead as compensation. Of course, I'd auto-in anyone here who is interested.

Can we test some roles?

Sure. Any requests?

Blackajack
Jailor
Jailor

Postby destawaits » Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:10 pm

Blackajack wrote:
destawaits wrote:

Can we test some roles?

Sure. Any requests?

Pharmacist and a couple others maybe

Spoiler:
destawaits
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Cenvil2 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:03 pm

Player list:
1. Timurtheking as the Caprine (Holds The Chav role) - Pearl Fey
2. Multiuniverse as the Yeti Crab (Holds Lotta Hart role) - Shelly De Killer
3. Bluedetroyer as Dog (Holds Literally The Sun role) - Moe
4. Chemist1422 as the Eagle (Holds The Reaper role) - Phoenix Wright
5. Sunfirejr as the Gorilla (Holds the Unmasked role) - Larry Butz
6. PokemonKidRyan as the Swan (Holds the Link from Super Smash Bros role) - Miles Edgeworth
7. GrumpyGoomba as the Viper (SPANISH INQUISITION)-Mia Fey
8. Tardispaten as the Fox-bat (Holds the Dimitri role)-Ema Skye
9. TheLastEvangelist as the Leech (Holds the Block of Slime Role) - Dick Gumshoe
10. Cupcakeaj2 as the Whale (holds the Pregnant Bride role) - Maya Fey
11. RiledSpirit as the Raven (holds the Chaos role) - Manfred VonKarma
12. UzayAltay as the Turritopsis dohrnii (Holds the Unknown role) - The Judge
13. Destawaits as the Clownfish (Holds the Great Thief role) - Damon Gant
14. Jalandh as the Penguin (holds the Kratos role) - Franziska VonKarma

The Chav
A truly vile creature. You strike fear into all those who oppose you.
You hold the Marks of your Ace Attorney Character along with
Disgusting-If somebody swaps plates with you they gain this mark. Only you know of who holds this mark. If your vote on that player succeeds (Execution, Guilty, or Non Guilty) you will poison their partner’s plate.

[Terrible Presence]: While you are idle you release a presence that wards of all direct actions against you unless they are determined to kill you. A direct action is an action that they send to the hosts with you as the target intended. Redirections will go through.
[Cat Call]:You may lower your defenses in order to whistle at a player every phase. Upon seeing you their action will be blocked. They are told their action was blocked, but not why. Terrible Presence is disabled if you use this ability.

Lotta Hart
True to your name, you have a lot of heart. Though you do tend to get a little over yourself and will get caught up in the moment.
You hold the Marks of your Ace Attorney Character along with
Testimony-If you get a Non-Guilty Verdict your Ace Attorney character gains the ability to change the Non-guilty Verdict once.

[Witness]: Using your trusty camera you may photograph a player every phase. If they are murdered then you will take a photograph of their killer. It will take a cycle to develop, but when it is finished you will be given 5 players. One of them is the killer. For guesses, you will be given 5 roles that the guesser could be.

Literally the Sun
Under your watchful gaze the residents of earth can feel safe. In this terrible time they need somebody like you to hide them from the threats and to find out the truth.
You have the marks of your Ace Attorney character. Nothing else.

[Revelation]:Every phase you may send us a statement. If no actions happen that phase your statement will be posted in the next phase change. You are told if it is true or false. You cannot place a player in the same statement as a role.
[Eclipse]: Once at the end of the Dinner phase you may initiate an Eclipse. During an Eclipse everything is anonymous excluding challenges. Everything else will be done in PM. Switching, Voting, and gifts are only shown to you.

The Reaper
An embodiment of death you let out an aura of despair and darkness around you. You prey on the weak and will stalk them until the perfect time to strike presents itself. You can only take those on the verge of death though…
You only have the marks of your Ace Attorney Character.

[Haunting]:During the Voting Phase you may target a loser. They are given this message ‘You feel a haunting presence stalking you. If you perform horribly in challenges you shall die!’. If they lose more challenges then you they will die.

Unmasked
You fail to understand how those who hide behind masks and illusions are strong. You’re here to break those illusions with strength.
You start with the marks of your Ace Attorney Character along with
Untouchable-Your Ace Attorney character is revealed, but they are immune to verdicts and objections. Lose this mark instead of your character dying.

[Knowledge from Strength]: During the Dinner Phase depending on how many challenges you won you will gain guesses. For reach challenge won you will gain 1 Ace Attorney guess and half of a Private Guess. You may preserve them for two Dinner Phases only before they expire. Using an Ace Attorney guess you may guess at a player’s Ace Attorney character. If you are correct their Ace Attorney character will be killed. An incorrect guess does nothing. Using a Private Guess you may guess at a player’s role. It will be revealed in thread whether correct or incorrect. It just won’t show who the guesser was.

Chaos
You’re the reason that everything runs in order! Without chaos everything would be unbalanced. You must balance them and show them the truth!
You have the marks of your Ace Attorney character, but you can choose to remove them or not. Cuz chaos.

[True Chaos]:During the Dinner Phase you may disrupt the time flow and randomize the challenge lists for the next challenge phase. It will be revealed the positions of all roles. The positions will revert back to the next challenge phase.
[Revel in the Chaos!]: Every Voting Phase you may corrupt a player’s mind. They must make a correct guess that dinner phase or they will become insane. Insane players are eliminated from the game.

Unknown
The darkness of mystery…
You have the marks of your Ace Attorney Character. Nothing else.

[Reality is a Lie]: Nobody knows that you exist. The name you give us is what will replace this role. As such since nobody knows your role you cannot be guessed correctly. Your real positions are Above Unknown in Intimidate and Below Unknown in Investigate

Link From SuperSmash Bros
The true Hero of Hyrule shall not be intimidated by any of these strange creatures! Of course with your teammate at hand there’s no way that you guys will lose!
You have the marks of your Ace Attorney character. Nothing Else.

[Status Effects]: You are told whenever somebody uses an action on you, but not who used it. It will also tell you certain things about the effect such as what it does, how long it lasts, and if it was meant for you or not.
[Heroic Sacrifice]: Twice, you may take on all actions meant for your partner.If the action you take on was meant to kill your partner you will survive. Once you may instead redirect actions meant for your partner to a player of your choice.
{Protagonist}; You may investigate a team during the voting phase. If either of them have secretly killed you will wipe their gifts for that phase. If both of them secretly killed you will wipe both of their gifts. You may not wipe a players gifts more than once.

Pregnant Bride
Wearing a gown and holding your large bump of a stomach nobody would dare harm you! Well at least not twice!
You have the marks of your ace attorney character. Along with:
Beautiful: Your ace attorney character cannot be identified correctly.

[How Dare You!]: The first time a person participates in a duel with you they will go down randomly on both lists the next challenge phase. If they try to challenge you to another duel and you accept, the duel will be cancelled at the end of Action Phase.
[Here Comes the Bride]: Once you may initiate a Ballroom during the Challenge Phase. All challenges will instead be dances. You and your teammate will of course win all dances.

Kratos
You kill gods as easy as a human kills a wolf! No matter the size you will prevail!
You killed your ace attorney character in anger. They are revealed when you die.

[Hysterical Strength]: You escape death twice. Your role is still revealed if guessed. You have no marks and are immune to any you gain.
[Rage of a Thousand Suns]: The first time you escape death you attack the killer. You won’t know your target. Canceled if you are executed.

Block of Slime
*Plop*... *Plop*... Truly terrifying. A monster of death…
Your ace attorney character is instead given to your teammate as an extra protection in the event they would die. To compensate for this your ace attorney character is disabled.
[*Blop* Insert Awww]: Every Voting Phase you may stick to a player. They are now marked. Also you look adorable to them.
[*SLUUURP* Insert Screams of Death, Pain, and Agony!]: During the Dinner Phase you may digest all players you are stuck to. They no longer think you’re adorable, but what do you care? They’re dead.
[Hunger...]: The person at fault for the death of your Ace Attorney character is automatically stuck by you. You are not told who they are, but you can find out when you see who all dies by your ability.

The Great Thief
In the darkness of the night or the light of day nobody will be able to see you coming! Even when they’re next to the person closest to them you will hold them until your demands are met! And you cannot resist the chance to take a plate of food for yourself as well…
You have the marks of your Ace Attorney character. Nothing Else.

[Stay Away or I’ll Take You Away!]: Every Voting Phase you may target a team. At the start of the next Voting Phase if either of them target you or your teammate, you will kidnap one of them at random. Kidnapped players are counted as dead for all purposes. They cannot vote, but they will be able to do their actions and others may still do actions on them. This shows you as killing them though. While Kidnapped a player cannot receive gifts from challenges. If you
[Thanks For The Generous Donation!]: Every Dinner Phase you may steal a players food. Due to hunger they will go down on both lists by 2 for the next challenge phase. You may give the food to yourself or your partner to give yourself +2 on both lists for the next challenge phase.

Spanish Inquisition
Nobody ever suspects the Spanish Inquisition! Spoiler Alert: They probably do after the first time…
You have the marks of your Ace Attorney character. Until you torture two teams your marks are not active.

[Surprise Heretic!]: Every Action Phase you may brutally tortu-... er I mean, interrogate a person and make them confess to their heresy! This will lower their positions by 3 for the rest of the game. In their cries for he-I mean with full intention to they tell you who their Ace Attorney character is. You cannot interrogate a team more than once, meaning if you interrogate a member of team 1 you cannot interrogate the other member. When you torture somebody it is told that somebody is tortured, but not any information regarding the action.

Dmitri
“Someone must put a stop to this cycle of the strong trampling the weak.”-Dmitri

At the start of Action Phase 2 you will be told the results of people winning a challenge of the same type they have already won (Meaning if they won a dance you will see if they are going to win another dancec.)
4 times you may change the result of one of those challenges.
You can only do this to a challenge that you are participating in once.
There is no limit on how many times you may do this for your partner.

Miles Edgeworth
You are Miles Edgeworth!
You used to be a feared prosecutor with a perfect win record. After battling Phoenix Wright in court and losing you felt as if you were a failure and fled. Now you have returned and will stop at nothing to find out the truth even if it means the defendant getting a Not Guilty verdict.

During the Voting Phase you may investigate a player that has lost a challenge. You will be told of the marks that they have and if you don’t know a mark you will learn one at random that they hold. Once you may investigate a player for their Ace Attorney rolecard.
You have the marks:
Prosecutor mark: You are told if you object a Defense Attorney. If you receive a guilty verdict you will lose your badge.
Defendant of Phoenix: You were a defendant of Phoenix Wright and are unable to give him a guilty verdict. If you vote Guilty on Phoenix it will instead be a Not Guilty secretly. You don’t know if this happens.

Phoenix Wright
You are Phoenix Wright!
You are an ace attorney! You’ve never lost a case and don’t plan to any time soon. You bluff your way to get your client innocent and in the process find the true killer!

During the Voting Phase your vote counts as two when you are voting Not Guilty on a player. You have a secret objection that you may use alongside your regular objection that resets every cycle. You just have to PM it to me. This will show that you are alive though.
You will learn a secret mark if a player you voted Not Guilty gets a Not Guilty Verdict.
You have the marks:
Defense Attorney: When you object a Prosecutor you are told. If you get a guilty verdict you will lose your badge.
Well Known: The first time you would get a guilty verdict you are instead Not Guilty.

Maya Fey
You are Maya Fey!
You are the trusted sidekick of Phoenix Wright! You are always there to help him and if you are able to you summon your sister Mia Fey! Also you like hamburgers.

During the Voting Phase you may channel a player. If they die that phase or are already dead they will be revived at the start of the Dinner Phase until the end of the next Voting Phase. You may only channel each player once even if it fails or succeeds. You are unable to channel two voting phases in a row.
You have the marks:
Spirit Medium: This probably does nothing.
Defendant of Phoenix: You were a defendant of Phoenix and cannot give him a Guilty verdict. If you vote guilty on him it will instead be a Not Guilty. You are not notified of this.
Friend of Phoenix: If Phoenix ever votes Not Guilty or Guilty on you then you will learn his identity.

Pearl Fey
You are Pearl Fey!
You’re the younger cousin of Mystic Maya! You’ve been the sidekick of Phoenix multiple times and you’ve also summoned Mia for him! You don’t really know much things, but you are smart enough to do what you think is best!

During the Action Phase you may target a player. You will be told of all the marks that they have and what they do . You know that Maya Fey is (Maya Fey Player)
You have the marks:
Friend of Phoenix: You will be told when Phoenix Wright votes guilty or not guilty on you

Larry Butz
You are Larry Butz!
You’re an old friend of Phoenix Wright and one of the main reasons he became a Defense Attorney! Unfortunately you have a habit of being in the wrong place at the wrong time while being able to incriminate yourself in even the most unlikely times.

You may look every action phase for Phoenix Wright. If you find Phoenix Wright you will become immune to your next death once and no longer able to get a Guilty Verdict! This will be shown in flavor that you are Larry Butz and survived. However if you find an… Unsavory type you will instead be blocked from finding Phoenix next action phase. Unsavory types are those who have been found guilty of murder or are known to be a murderer. If you find two unsavory types in a row you will be killed.
You have the marks:
Suspicious: If you get a guilty verdict you will be sent to jail until the next voting phase. During this time you are unable to do actions, but can still be targeted by others. If you get a guilty verdict twice you will be convicted of Premediated murder and get the Death Penalty!
Friend of Phoenix: If Phoenix ever votes on you (Guilty or Not Guilty) you will learn his identity.

Manfred vonKarma
You are Manfred vonKarma!
You’re the mentor of Miles Edgeworth and father of Franziska vonKarma. The Von Karma blood is pure and only knows victory! You will stop at nothing to maintain your perfect record. Even if it means forging evidence!

Once you may plant the vonKarma mark on somebody. Once you may also rig the votes and get a player a guilty verdict. If you get a guilty verdict this way you will trigger all marks triggered by a guilty verdict twice. If a player with the vonKarma mark dies you get it back.
You have the marks:
Prosecutor: If you object a defense attorney you will be told that the player is a defense attorney.
Suspicious: If you get a guilty verdict you will be sent to jail until the next voting phase. During this time you are unable to do actions, but can still be targeted by others. If you get a guilty verdict twice you will be convicted of Premediated murder and get the Death Penalty

Mia Fey
You are Mia Fey!
You’re the mentor of Phoenix Wright and older sister of Maya Fey. You were able to defend Phoenix successfully in court. Unfortunately you met your end at the hands of Redd White… Still you’re able to affect the people in the human world.

Once you may plant the Great Defense mark on somebody. Once you may also defend a player in court and get them a Non-Guilty verdict. If you get a non-guilty verdict this way you will trigger all marks triggered by a Non-Guilty verdict twice.
You have the marks:
Defense Attorney: If you object a Prosecutor you are told that they are a prosecutor. You lose your badge if you get a Guilty verdict.

The Judge
You are the Judge!
You’re the judge of the court and your word is law! Many people take you for an old fool, but you always reach the correct verdict even if you are a bit slow.
You will be able to redeem the Overruled! Gift once every odd Voting Phase for free and you don’t follow the rules of Overruled! You may also give another player an Overruled! Gift twice during the game.
You have the mark:
Judge: You cannot be guilty and you cannot gain any marks. This mark is taken instead of you being executed.

Ema Skye
You are Ema Skye!
You were the assistant of Phoenix Wright when Maya Fey was training. Without your help, he wouldn’t have been able to solve the case. You also have a love for forensics and would love for that to be your career!

You may investigate a dead player every voting phase. You will get evidence that can help you convict a player of murder if it was a murder or no evidence at all. In order to do this you must say “/present (evidence) against (player)” If it is correct you will have two chances to guess their character. If you are correct then you will convict them of murder and get them the death penalty. You can only convict a player once but may still investigate.
You have the marks:
Investigator-You are given hints towards other player’s characters at random. You are told a random character’s card at the start of the game.
Police member-You are considered a member of the police.

Damon Gant
You are Damon Gant!
You are the Chief of the police! You’re quite the cheery guy and have a fascination for swimming! Everybody’s your friend! If not then they better hope you’re not their enemy!

You may plant suspicious evidence on a player every action phase. They will have all guilty votes against them doubled until they are convicted of a crime. You learn of all players who hold the Police Member mark and their character. Ema Skye is and Gumshoe is . You know that Ema Skye can and that Gumshoe can
You have the mark:
Chief of Police-You cannot get a guilty verdict by regular means.

Detective Gumshoe
You are Detective Gumshoe!
One of the greatest detectives there is! (Greatest not best) You will always do what it takes to ensure that the correct verdict is given during a trial. You believe you owe Miles Edgeworth some respect since he trusts you guys that you will give him correct and decisive evidence!

Twice you may investigate a player to see their character. If you find a killer you may convict them of their crime (Killers are people from the ace attorney trilogy who have been an accomplice, guiltied, or known to be a killer.). If you don’t find a killer with both investigations you may investigate a player every action phase, but only see some evidence against them. You may present evidence during the voting phase by posting “/present (evidence) against (player)” If the evidence is correct you will convict them of their crime. If it is incorrect you will be convicted of perjury and lose your badge.
You have the marks:
Well Known-The first guilty verdict on you fails.
Police member-You’re a member of the police.

Franziska vonKarma
You are Franziska vonKarma!
A prosecutor prodigy you began at the age of 13. Now you are still a prodigy and will stop at nothing to get a guilty verdict. Who cares if you had to twist the rules a little bit?

Twice during the voting phase you may forge evidence against a player. As long as 25% of the players vote guilty on them they will be given a guilty verdict. You may use your whip every voting phase to force a player’s vote (Only for verdicts).
You have the marks:
Prosecutor: You are told when you object a Defense attorney. You lose your badge if you get a guilty verdict.
Fearless: People with power do not have control of you.

Moe
You are Moe the clown!
You’re just a clown of the Berry Big Circus! Of course you’ve gotta share your jokes to the world!

You must post a joke or pun every phase. If you don’t you lose all your marks.
Your marks:
Untouchable: You’re revealed, but verdicts and objections have no effect on them. Lose this mark instead of dying.

Shelly De Killer
You are Shelly De Killer!
Not much is known about you except that you are an assassin who puts great value in trust between you and the client. You will ensure that your client is satisfied. They just have to follow the rules or they will become the target.
Every two cycles starting at the Challenge Phase you may tell me what your price is. I will post your price at the start of the Challenge Phase and I will notify you how many people are considering it. You may accept a player’s price and I will tell them you are under their contract. They may order you to kill a player at any time until your next contract once. If you don’t get a client then you must lower your price for the next phase. The price can be anything you want ranging from their role card, making them do an action for a set amount of phases, or even making them say somebody is a poopy head. You pierce character immunity.
Your marks:
Assassin:Every character action against you that deals with investigation has a 30% chance of failing.
Cenvil2

Previous

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games