Forum Survivor 4, Episode 16: Final Tribal Council!!!

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: Forum Survivor 4, Episode 16: Final Tribal Council!!!

Postby TheNightmareFox » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:11 pm

Just gonna note I did vote in f5
That was a WiFi issue
Man I can't come up with anything good to put here
TheNightmareFox
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Jabichuelas » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:22 am

Multiuniverse wrote:Why should I vote you?
Why shouldn't I vote you?
If you are in my tribe when I was eliminated, what happened?
Describe the game in 50 words.

Vote me because I'm the only option out of the three who didn't play cutthroat. I stuck to the role I was given, sheep (helping me be liked by everyone, somewhat), I made an attempt to stand out to try playing differently, and managed to secure a spot in F3 via firemaking. I want to believe this mattered, since I was predicting a F3 full of original wolves.
Challenge-wise as well, because F6 and F5 immunity were key to my own survival.

Don't vote me because, well, I just admitted to being a sheep, and every attempt at strategy was only shadowed by someone else's better plan. I'm not enough of a mastermind to deserve to be called a winner just yet. And to add, my naivety got 0ver out, and instead of pushing forward I could only feel guilt, that quickly escalated into multiple mood swings. I only get people out via mistakes, considering previous games. Can't even dare flip afterwards.

[blank, I don't know why it happened either]

An innocent game during sign up, fun during tribe challenges, then it becomes a rollercoaster. Uneventful start, haven't been to many TCs, until Sam and 0ver chose me over Tardis to stand up against [TNF/Google/Timur] after Mush and Mdb were out. Only I made it, against Timur. Then F3 happened.

(ridiculous answer > no answer)
call me Javi because it's shorter
Spoiler: Image
Jabichuelas
Lookout
Lookout

Postby GoogleFeud » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:51 am

Multiuniverse wrote:Why should I vote you?
Why shouldn't I vote you?
If you are in my tribe when I was eliminated, what happened?
Describe the game in 50 words.

hi

Vote me because I played a better strategic and social game out of the other finalists. I was allied with pretty much everyone, and all the connections I made in the game helped me get here. I survived 11 tribal councils, and in all of which I received 0 votes against me. I also had direct and indirect impact of the game, especially late game - I was the reason for your elimination (more on that later), I was also the main reason for the outcome in the last tribal council, mostly where Timur and 0ver were eliminated, but I also had indirect impact on other eliminations. If you want to learn more about those, just read this post (where the question is almost the same - and the answer is meant for someone who didn't know what happened in most of the TCs.)

--------------------------------------------

That's a good question. The only reason I can think of is cause I was the reason for your elimination.

Hidden and I were the reason for your elimination (but mostly me) - I had an alliance chat with everyone on the Wolfs tribe - except you, I waited to see if you would contact me first (and I did that to multiple people, not just you) but you didn't say anything to me until late at TC - where I made an alliance chat with you just to ask for your vote. I felt like you wouldn't be on my side with most of the votes, and I knew you are a big threat late game, so I decided to take you out while I could. Originally Hidden and Chubby were going for Timur, when I told Hidden that Timur is a good ally that usually votes with me - Hidden agreed me to vote for Multi, then we got Finn on the plan, who also agreed. We also asked Chubby and he agreed, because we told him Multi was going for him. As far as I know, you and Chubby were allied. Some people (I don't really remember who at this point) wanted to vote out Chubby. I didn't sit well with that, but I told them I will vote for chubby anyways, because I knew we had the votes. I think that's it. I have may gotten something wrong because your I don't really remember that much from the beginning of the game.

(My game? or the whole game in general? I'll just go with the latter. If I was supposed to do my game tell me)

This game was themed - WolfvsSheep. This shows that more cutthroat/aggressive/social gameplay is rewarded - 66% of the F3 are wolves. Ironically, I wouldn't consider anyone this game to be a "sheep". Everyone had a part in something - I don't think anyone just blindly followed, like a sheep does.
GoogleFeud
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby npromin1 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:21 pm

Once I read the votes, the decision is final.

The person with the most votes will be handed a $1,000,000 check.

I'll read the votes.

First vote:

Spoiler: Google.

Second vote:

Third vote:

Spoiler: Javi.

Fourth vote:

Spoiler: Nate

Fifth vote:

Spoiler: Javi

Sixth vote:

Spoiler: Nate. Tied. 2 votes Javi, 2 votes Nate, 2 votes Google.

Seventh vote:

Spoiler: Nate

Eighth vote:

Spoiler: Google. 3 votes Nate, 3 votes Google, 2 votes Javi.

Ninth vote:

Tenth and final vote, and official winner of Forum Survivor 4, Blindside Island:

Spoiler: Google. The $1,000,000 is yours!

Modrant going up in 2 minutes.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby npromin1 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:24 pm

Official Mod Rant:

Spoiler: Fuck this game. It doesn't deserve a mod rant. This game sucked so bad I'm not even gonna go to the trouble of making one. I will, however, reveal #host-notes.

I am so glad. That this game is 0ver. That I can now. To put this terrible game behind me. And move on to Forum Survivor 5: Dissolution. Heeheehee... Dissolution... An e-N-tirely new twist the likes of which you Survivor denize-N-s have never seen before.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby npromin1 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:25 pm

Mod rant is being replaced with an official Q - N - A. Spectators, dead contestants, and jury members, and anyone else can post questions in the thread and ask whatever they like.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:27 pm

do you regret not adding me to the playerlist now
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Bluedetroyer » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:28 pm

Why did Google want me out?
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Spoiler: BtM: School Trouble - Loner (Deceiver) - guesses DP8 - Chef (poisoner) win
IDDY BtM - Pesant - Pesant (me) win

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby npromin1 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:31 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:do you regret not adding me to the playerlist now

Maybe. But let's be honest would it have made the game not suck? Probably not.

Bluedetroyer wrote:Why did Google want me out?

From my perspective just because you were a sheep and everyone else was a wolf, and as a result he had closer social ties and bonds and alliances with everyone else.

I could very much be wrong though so ask him yourself.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby 0verki11 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:41 pm

how badly did I suck this game
is there a spec chat I can view
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.

0verki11
Medium
Medium

Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Postby 0verki11 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:56 pm

@javi @sam
Would of you gone FTC with me if I was still alive?
@cyphon
Were you actually planning on gunning for me or was that just rumors and them me being over paranoid?
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.

0verki11
Medium
Medium

Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Postby Jabichuelas » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:19 pm

I wish, and I once hoped for a FTC that only had original sheep players
but I've learnt that Google or TNF could've easily made me flip on you :/
Jabichuelas
Lookout
Lookout

Postby npromin1 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:04 pm

0verki11 wrote:how badly did I suck this game
is there a spec chat I can view

My honest opinioN is that you were and always have been the best player in the game- I commonly refferred to you as the wolf sheep. Because you were like a wolf on team sheep.

As for spec chat yeah that exists but idk if I care enough to open it, it's basically been dead anyway tbh, Shadow has been the only consistently active spec in the game, with Tech and Chem popping in once and a while along with Trans
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby BasicFourLife » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:27 pm

My vote reason since N is too gay to post it

BasicFourLife wrote:Hello. This is Hidden, but on forums you may know me as BasicFourLife, BFL and on discord as Hidden B, or Saviour. I possess multiple names throughout my time as a member of the forums and discords. I have been around for a long time... I've played quite a lot of games of Survivor, about 7 or so I presume. I've quit several at the beginning because I've realized that I'm just not into them, or can't keep up with them. Same with some other games, such as forum Mafia on the forums. My story of survivor begins with me joining NFM 51... my first ever forum game, and forum Mafia overall, I believe. Somewhere throughout it, I received a message from an user you may know as Salt on Discord and Nopingout, or Nopingin on forums, although the latter account is her alt which she has almost never used except to post a couple of times. She directed me to join a survivor game, Consternation Island. To join that, I subsequently had to join Discord, my first ever time hearing about it. And after the first game was over, I went on to win my second game, which I guess is pretty good. I won, and I was happy even though I did not deserve it. I started playing games, even though I never managed to win after that I kept improving. I saw legends fall and rise up, as the true gamers they are. This all leads to the second I am making this post, and to declare the winner. But before that, I would like to dedicate a couple of words to each contestant.

Javi.

I was the first person to ever truly ally you and take you from never reaching merge, all the way to F5. I saved you more times than I can imagine and I really badly wanted to help you, but I can't save you from a gunshot to the heart... I'm no Doctor... and therefore you died. But after you kept improving slightly but surely, not much, but there was some. And I can't say how proud I am of you, to find the perfect sugar daddy to take you to F3. Good job, my boy. I didn't get to know this Javi much, since I died. My death was inevitable and everyone knew that. But you didn't perish, you strived and ate the fucking bread. You succeeded in the one thing I tried my hardest to accomplish once. Back when I was still pure and innocent with a blindfold on my eyes all the time, unaware of the surroundings but not considered as a threat as I was driven by emotion too much. Way too much, it ended up being my mistake a couple times, and had other unintended effects. The dark times of Hidden were soon to follow, and they haven't ended. With that said, you are not the winner in my heart. You played too sheepish Javi. Not to mention the fact that you have so much more potential you didn't use, which I know the true Javi possesses. The biggest of them all, was the fact how you're rocking no inches down there. Not cool bro. I only vote for the biggest L takers, I don't give a shit if being sheep was your strategy all along, because in my eyes I have better choices. I'm sorry for this Javi. You are a great person, and I really like you, you've seen my underwear and that makes us homies. I would like to take a moment to wish that you manage to legitimately take the L one day. I love you bro, peace.

Nate.

Oh boy, oh boy. I've known you for a long time and I've hated you for a time too. You were always a Fine Person of the Female Variety, for the most part. But now you've mostly calmed down like me. Allying me was a good choice, since I've always been a hopeful little child towards my true allies. You used to be a committed member of my Basement, and you were never made a Moderator during the golden since I simply did not trust or like you. I was the dictator and in my complete rights to make that decision, Natey. Oh Natey... you've always been a passive aggressive player with some close obvious allies and bad luck. It was a matter of time, you made it this far. Good for you. If we had a look at this game though, I'm not exactly sure what you did, except for my elimination which you were a big part of, and saving Timuru. I haven't kept attention on what you did after my elimination, but I wanted to declare you as a winner. Especially, since the seven solid inches you are rocking, so relatable, I really like that. You played good definitely, but I do not feel you as the winner. You weren't bad, and I definitely do not mind you having a title to brag over Timuru, but of course there is one better winner. You have gotten better from your depression and heart breaks. Having a solid one down there definitely helped, I presume. Anyways, you have done but you are not the absolute L taker. I'm running out of time to write, so this will have to do.

Google.

I know you the longest of all these people in F3. I love you bro so much. We've been married, divorced, through everything. I still love you as whoever you are. You have always been the best and you have helped me so much, especially with kidnapping people and developing codes to keep them locked up. I know you have won already, but in my eyes that does not make the cut. You played the absolute best. You have definitely taken a BIG FAT L. I remember the times, all the times we spent together in that dark, smelly Basement. All of the people we raped, tortured, bukkaked and much worse. I will never forget you, 'cause of that. You coded a bot to find you clues, which was so amazing. It was fun, me and you, going after the big bad idol. You dominated me and the eliminations. It was so amazing to watch you shove that 33 inch ultra mega monster cock. Speaking of, that thing is absolutely amazing. I've watched that thing do so many things to me and others.

Your ultra mega dong made so many things happen. Remember that time when we kidnapped that boy and the girl, and forced them to breed, while you were out there with your 33 inch ultra mega monster dong. Or the time, we kept dragging that poor innocent woman into the depths of hell. I could speak so much about all the times me, you and your 33 inch ultra mega dong had fun in the Basement. Your ping pong ping ping pong definitely helped cease control as the leader of this game. It was so amazing to watch, until the last second I died. I remember the time you wore sweatpants and no underwear you had that massive bulge that was sticking out of your pants, very fucking visible. God, I loved that. I wish everyone appreciated Google's massive 33 inch mega ultra cock as much as I have so far.

We have so much history, I can't believe it. You are also a beautiful human being. I love everything about you, all the way from your scruffy face to your hairy legs. You are just too damn amazing and this is why you must win. You deserve it. No one else comes even close. With that, my vote is going to Google.

Everything said, if you skipped right to the end, I am declaring Google as the leader of the bunch. Adios to you!
RNG is never good for any strategy based game. Please learn the definition of what that means, especially if you're one of the people constantly defending it.

FM / TG: 5 - 10 - 8
BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby GoogleFeud » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:30 am

gg guys
GoogleFeud
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby TimeToReap » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:18 am

> Won’t even get to see Nate win.

Rigged game.
if you are wondering where i have gone check my website

Locking myself out of this account now *dab*
TimeToReap
Doctor
Doctor

Postby npromin1 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:21 am

TimeToReap wrote:> Won’t even get to see Nate win.

Rigged game.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby GoogleFeud » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:18 am

no
GoogleFeud
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby Jabichuelas » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:29 pm

fine, here's a question
Did I actually have a decent chance at winning that I managed to destroy by "giving up" or was my pessimism somewhat justified?

and to everyone else, is loyality and honesty a really poor excuse of an argument for F3
Jabichuelas
Lookout
Lookout

Postby dota2reporter » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:31 pm

Jabichuelas wrote:fine, here's a question
Did I actually have a decent chance at winning that I managed to destroy by "giving up" or was my pessimism somewhat justified?

and to everyone else, is loyality and honesty a really poor excuse of an argument for F3

ive used it as an argument in f3 and won, you just gotta mix it up with big plays
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Postby timurtheking » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:11 pm

Jabichuelas wrote:fine, here's a question

Yes cuz that just cements a sheep
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff

Just remembering the good times when this forum was alive :))

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Previous

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games