Visible changing roles, Forged wills and role/event list

Suggestions you have for the Trial System go here.

Visible changing roles, Forged wills and role/event list

Postby wojtekpolska » Sat May 30, 2020 5:48 am

Make roles display better - i just had a case of suspected forger forging will to be racist, but i cant see who is forger (or if there was forger in the first place) because GF died and he just changed to other role (Godfather and Godfather2, cant see what he was originally)

there should be a window where you can see who is who, what day they changed roles etc. etc.

its really important to be able to see when someone has changed.

i would recommend role list(the one you see in game)with player names next to it, and arrows saying that he changed and when.

how i would want to see this:

[name] - [role on role list] >(time) [new role] >(time) Died (cause of death)

[Gamemode: Classic/Ranked Practice/Ranked/All-Any/etc. etc. ...]
John Hathorne - (Sheriff) >(N*) Died (Mafia)
Giles Corey - (Forger) >(D*) Godfather >(D*) Died (Hanged)
John Willard - (Neutral Evil = Executioner) >(D*) Jester >(D*) Died (Hanged)
Thomas Danforth - (Random Town = Lookout)
Ann Hibbins - (Town Killing = Vigilante) >(N*) Died (Mafia)
Abigali Hobbs - (Medium) >(N1) Died (Serial Killer)

the (D*) (N*) can be replaced with these grave/tombstone icons you can see in game

ALSO i want to see if the will has been forged.
now the headline of will is:
username(IGN):
i want it to be:
username(IGN) Forged by username2(IGN2):
wojtekpolska
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Visible changing roles, Forged wills and role/event list

Postby KAKERMAN23 » Sat May 30, 2020 6:15 am

You can see if someone forged the will. If a will was forged, after the message "x has been killed." it'll say "y has forged the will." If you didn't see that message, the will wasn't forged. It should also be noted that clicking on "wills only" will remove that message.
signature

this is a certified floating candle moment

i am female now jsjsjs
KAKERMAN23
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby mdntranger » Sat May 30, 2020 6:29 pm

As a second follow-up....this is recorded in the trials as well. Report whomever is being racist in the will. The trial system shows if the will was forged and the juror/judge can then change the report to reflect the correct guilty party.

Short Response - Report the player with the racist will regardless, the trial system can clean up any mess.
mdntranger
Witch
Witch

Postby wojtekpolska » Sun May 31, 2020 9:53 am

KAKERMAN23 wrote:You can see if someone forged the will. If a will was forged, after the message "x has been killed." it'll say "y has forged the will." If you didn't see that message, the will wasn't forged. It should also be noted that clicking on "wills only" will remove that message.

and
mdntranger wrote:As a second follow-up....this is recorded in the trials as well. Report whomever is being racist in the will. The trial system shows if the will was forged and the juror/judge can then change the report to reflect the correct guilty party.

Short Response - Report the player with the racist will regardless, the trial system can clean up any mess.

thanks for clearing that for me :) but i still stand with the other part of this suggestion (clearer role-list) cuz if for example someone doesnt say anything the whole game there is no way you can find out his role (even using filters, cuz there is nothing to filter)

Both of you have a nice day ;p
wojtekpolska
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby KAKERMAN23 » Sun May 31, 2020 10:03 am

If you click on the "filters" tab, the player list and role list are synced up, so even if someone doesn't talk, looking at the filters thing will show everyone's role.
signature

this is a certified floating candle moment

i am female now jsjsjs
KAKERMAN23
Retributionist
Retributionist

Return to Trial System Suggestions