Banned words

Put any feedback about the game here.

Banned words

Postby sterjoke » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:57 pm

I'd personally like to help with the problem of banned words, Personally I use them in games rarely, But It strikes that some words arent banned,As example the following "Cum" "Nibber" "Bloke" I Do belive that not all words should be banned, But seeing that some are might as well sweep up the rest, I really do Love this game, But when some one Says "My cum is red" it's funny at first, then they begin to Repeat the same thing, and go about the subjest, and or Contuniously become annoying using abriviations, obviously some thing will eventually get past the filter, But it kinda ruins the mode even if they are or are not jailor,Also Keep up the great work and thank you for the bot clean up.
[flash] sterjoke
sterjoke
Jester
Jester

Re: Banned words

Postby Magnasword2 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:31 am

Hey dude we basically tested this when the filter came out, you'll find that all swear words are banned, Racial slurs and political figures who are controversial are also banned. Some sexual words are filtered out too Finally some sensitive religious words are banned. Pretty much just stay away from these touchy subjects and you should be fine.
https://www.youtube.com/user/magnasword2evo
twitch.tv/magnasword2

Youtuber,Streamer and lover of all strategy games

Names in game: Too many to count.
Magnasword2
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby abizoey » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:29 pm

"Bloke" is just british slang meaning a man, I'm really curious how you got the impression that it's an offensive word?
abizoey
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Tharok » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:27 pm

This is basically suggesting we need more censorship.
Certain words, I could see your argument as to why we should ban them, but they have already banned all of those words.
Oh, alright, cool, well you seem fun.
Firestorm wrote:"When you put a bunch of broken pieces together in the right way, suddenly they don't seem so broken anymore."

Professor Farnsworth wrote:"Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything."

Favorite Role: Transporter
Favorite Pro Wrestler: RobVanDam
Favorite Book: "The Magician's Nephew" by C.S. Lewis
Tharok
Transporter
Transporter

Return to Feedback