What features does the community want?

Put any feedback about the game here.

Re: What features does the community want?

Postby Flavorable » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:09 am

calmwhiteguy wrote:First

Lobby votekick/report to get the daily racist bots out
second to remove flavorful for 100% censoring your steam discussion page

the dude has deleted a huge portion of feedback or reports on the discussions. someone check out the dude's account lol

also because i said flavorful is a terrible moderator it seems I've suddenly been banned for game throwing out of no where.
i dont leave games or game throw so this seems obviously retalitory.

I'll just post this here for the clarity for admins/devs:

Spoiler: Image

I put it in a spoiler, because the language in one of them is disgusting.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby calmwhiteguy » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:10 pm

That doesn't really negate the fact that for at least 40 days you have deleted at least 50% of any posts giving negative feedback or at least locking them.

At best all you do is tell everyone to post in the official forums. But for anyone to get an uncensored post in you, at minimum, have to go to a 2003 edition forum.
At that point why even have the discussions board on steam? Is it only for high praise of TOS?

Literally for 60 days straight at least you guys have allowed a spambot to rampantly spam ranked practice with heinous hate speech with literally no consequences. It takes an extra 10 minutes to start a ranked practice match every single night.
60 days later a dev FINALLY posts "we think we figured it out maybe, we'll post the patch sometime who knows"

So regardless of what I said in discussions (and I am now banned, so whatever) Flavorful is censoring your entire discussions page ruthlessly to save face and maybe that's why you guys have no idea how serious the rampant spam bot is.

It's hard not to genuinley think TOS supports racism when the bot been spamming for essentially two months nightly and is clearly one person who reads the steam discussions page/forum with the only dev post regarding it is "we'll get to it". No urgency in the slightest. Just banning individual accounts 4-6 hours after they started spamming.
calmwhiteguy
Jester
Jester

Postby orangeandblack5 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:22 pm

Keep in mind that the game also has essentially had no significant gameplay updates in over two years

It's obvious the devs are hyperfocusing on Unity (arguably too much so) so it's not like they're only not managing this quickly, it's everything outside of Unity that's slowed down significantly
Spoiler:
SwampRabbit wrote:your idea is that no town should ever be able to confirm themselves as town.

that is the dumbest idea I think I have heard.

ElderSivart wrote:I'm confused as to why BMG made a UI for Pirate and not Hypnotist.

Sarah Thorpe wrote:Role Ideas is great for masochists.
orangeandblack5
Halloween 2017 Winner
Halloween 2017 Winner

Postby calmwhiteguy » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:26 am

orangeandblack5 wrote:Keep in mind that the game also has essentially had no significant gameplay updates in over two years

It's obvious the devs are hyperfocusing on Unity (arguably too much so) so it's not like they're only not managing this quickly, it's everything outside of Unity that's slowed down significantly

Well Coven was a massive flop - it's just interesting to me they're willing to let the game start to die over a racist spambot whose only "hack" in the system is changing is the L's in his name into I
So that Blake is actually biake with a capital I.

That's this genius's major plan to disrupt an entire community. And man he's doing a great job too.
calmwhiteguy
Jester
Jester

Postby Hawkwing425 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:38 pm

I actually didn't mind Coven, though I didn't buy it because I hate spending money. Then again, because I only played Coven through the tickets that I got, I don't really have a good opinion.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby Sonicle » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:06 pm

1. New ranked list. This should take what, 5 minutes to code? Run a poll, highest voted role list works, hell even if you just replaced the guaranteed 'TS' with any, I'd welcome that change, anything to spice things up a bit. - This would allow for more claim space.

2. All match info to be saved online and downloaded automatically to client, this includes everything that was said and everyone's moves etc. - I see that this has been suggested before and someone mentioned something about file size. It's a txt document, just have the client automatically format it.

3. Revamp the report system. It's long over due.

4. I suggested a mafia buff back in late 2018 that I still think would be a good buff for the mafia without having to modify any roles:

Essentially in it's current format, when the Godfather is dead and the mafioso dies, (to my knowledge) a random mafia member will then become the next mafioso. I have lost and won too many games because mafia lost a key role - usually a consort - due to RNG in mafia promotions.

I believe mafia should be able to choose who will become the next mafioso when the mafioso/godfather is dead, this would be a good buff at when mafia are at their weakest 2, and would allow which ever role that is needed most to continue doing what they are doing.

My suggestion for this would be a button that any of the random mafia can press during the day or night which would inform the mafia of their intentions and come night time, they can discuss it. If one player presses it, they become the mafioso, if two players can't agree and they both press it? It goes back to rng, if no one presses it? It goes to rng.

This can obviously lead to in house fighting in a small number of cases but I believe for the other 95% cases, it will be a good buff without having to buff the roles individually. This could allow a consort to keep their role and rb someone or allow a bmer to keep sitting on the LO or something like that.

5. Add a ranked mode to AA and CAA. Balanced? Nope, but people tend to play much more seriously when there are points on the line. See classic vs ranked.

6. Add the NE witch to coven as a neut. This would be a fun ally for all evils and neuts, for balance and lore sake, this witch can't win with the coven. In the event of 2 witches controlling the same target, leave it to RNG, except for when the CL has the necronomicon.

7. Removed ranked classic from Coven, almost no one plays coven Ranked and even less play the classic version.

I'm not gonna lie, I don't know much about coding except from classes nearly 10 years ago, but you have a stable client that's working the majority of the playerbase, a new role list/ranked season should take, 5 10minutes to code. Boom. Much happier playerbase. Something new that isn't cosmetics.
Sonicle
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Brilliand » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:39 am

Sonicle wrote:In the event of 2 witches controlling the same target, leave it to RNG, except for when the CL has the necronomicon.

2 witches controlling the same target can already happen outside of Coven, since Witch isn't unique. No reason for the results of that to change.

The Witch's goal is "live to see the Town lose"; it would be weird if she couldn't win with Coven, which also needs the Town to lose.

Sonicle wrote:7. Removed ranked classic from Coven, almost no one plays coven Ranked and even less play the classic version.

You mean remove Coven Ranked, and also remove Coven Classic? "Coven Ranked Classic" isn't a thing.
Brilliand
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Sonicle » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:24 am

Brilliand wrote:2 witches controlling the same target can already happen outside of Coven, since Witch isn't unique. No reason for the results of that to change.

Yeah, I was just outlining specifics for a witch vs coven leader with Necro, I feel that with Necro, CL should always win over a witch.

Brilliand wrote:The Witch's goal is "live to see the Town lose"; it would be weird if she couldn't win with Coven, which also needs the Town to lose.

This is kinda based on feedback of people I've talked to in game about it (random players), a different suggestion was witch can't win with coven whilst there is a CL alive. I'm not really too fussed on how it's implemented, as long as it gets implemented. I'd say for AA, witch was my favorite role to play since I would always help NE/NK over mafia, the coven expansion gives more roles to have fun with.

Brilliand wrote:You mean remove Coven Ranked, and also remove Coven Classic? "Coven Ranked Classic" isn't a thing.

Whatever the none ranked version of coven is, coven practice? The one you need 10 rounds to play in order to play the ranked version.
Sonicle
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Brilliand » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:33 pm

Sonicle wrote:
Brilliand wrote:2 witches controlling the same target can already happen outside of Coven, since Witch isn't unique. No reason for the results of that to change.

Yeah, I was just outlining specifics for a witch vs coven leader with Necro, I feel that with Necro, CL should always win over a witch.

I feel like Necronomicon is a little bit more powerful than it should be currently, so I'd rather not give it more benefits.

Sonicle wrote:
Brilliand wrote:The Witch's goal is "live to see the Town lose"; it would be weird if she couldn't win with Coven, which also needs the Town to lose.

This is kinda based on feedback of people I've talked to in game about it (random players), a different suggestion was witch can't win with coven whilst there is a CL alive. I'm not really too fussed on how it's implemented, as long as it gets implemented. I'd say for AA, witch was my favorite role to play since I would always help NE/NK over mafia, the coven expansion gives more roles to have fun with.

This is probably why Witch doesn't exist in Coven right now. There's no good way to handle it; my preference would be to do the simple thing (don't add any special interaction, just let the goals do what they say they do).

Sonicle wrote:
Brilliand wrote:You mean remove Coven Ranked, and also remove Coven Classic? "Coven Ranked Classic" isn't a thing.

Whatever the none ranked version of coven is, coven practice? The one you need 10 rounds to play in order to play the ranked version.

Ah, Coven Ranked Practice.
Brilliand
Godfather
Godfather

Previous

Return to Feedback