Shouldn't give timeouts to NK roles quitting while hanging

Put any feedback about the game here.

Shouldn't give timeouts to NK roles quitting while hanging

Postby JAF1970 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:37 pm

If I quit as WW while being hanged, who am I hurting? There's nothing I'm going to tell the medium. There's no teammates.
JAF1970
Spy
Spy

Re: Shouldn't give timeouts to NK roles quitting while hangi

Postby mdntranger » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:26 pm

You're giving the town a free hang. They can all inno the leaver and then get another player on the stand. Two kills for one.

To answer your question...you're hurting the player who would've lived another night/day who instead is now on the stand because you left.
mdntranger
Witch
Witch

Postby DecDecAttack » Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:50 pm

mdntranger wrote:You're giving the town a free hang. They can all inno the leaver and then get another player on the stand. Two kills for one.

To answer your question...you're hurting the player who would've lived another night/day who instead is now on the stand because you left.

I think they mean if they leave during the lunch animation, not during trial.
DecDecAttack
Executioner
Executioner

Postby alex1234321 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:33 pm

DecDecAttack wrote:
mdntranger wrote:You're giving the town a free hang. They can all inno the leaver and then get another player on the stand. Two kills for one.

In that case it wouldn't hurt to just wait the five seconds it takes for the lynch animation.
#SaveTheTG

Tired of trying to play discord Mafia games and not getting enough people? Join Town of Morons! We now have our own bot!

Credit to PurpleSidewalk1
alex1234321
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby DecDecAttack » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:01 pm

alex1234321 wrote:
DecDecAttack wrote:

In that case it wouldn't hurt to just wait the five seconds it takes for the lynch animation.

Well yes, I'm not defending it just was pointing that out, and there is the fight scene animation.
DecDecAttack
Executioner
Executioner

Postby WildCard65 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:20 pm

If you left before the guilty/innocent vote tallies were displayed OR after being inno'd off the stand, that's gamethrowing through and through even as a solo Werewolf.
If you left AFTER being voted guilty, than it's fine as you technically already lost/died.
WildCard65
Doctor
Doctor

Return to Feedback