No ban from leaving the game issue

Put any feedback about the game here.

No ban from leaving the game issue

Postby SearingAmbivalent » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:02 am

Once, my friend told me she delete the app or when she swipe up , it would say as she was leaving the game. This will result in a few minutes ban. However, she did not receive any ban for leaving the game. For a fact, i know that there will be consequence for leaving the game. But again, no ban or any actions taken against her. So i am assuming, more people can delete the app or swipe up to reopen the app before the game starts like when game generate or name picking. Strange.Hopefully, this issue is resolved. Otherwise, more people can just leave like that without any ban or consequences.
SearingAmbivalent

Re: No ban from leaving the game issue

Postby EqsyLootz » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:18 am

SearingAmbivalent wrote:Once, my friend told me she delete the app or when she swipe up , it would say as she was leaving the game. This will result in a few minutes ban. However, she did not receive any ban for leaving the game. For a fact, i know that there will be consequence for leaving the game. But again, no ban or any actions taken against her. So i am assuming, more people can delete the app or swipe up to reopen the app before the game starts like when game generate or name picking. Strange.Hopefully, this issue is resolved. Otherwise, more people can just leave like that without any ban or consequences.

The bans are issued as a 4 strike system. 4 Strikes and you get permanently banned. Players are given the benefit of the doubt as sometimes players can accidentally leave due to internet cutting out. Therefore bans are issued for intentional leaving where players purposefully leave with proof I.E confession.

Bans are given for leaving games and if a clear history of frequent leaving is involved your friend will soon get suspended/banned.
Today is the first day I changed my signature after 2 full years. Unfortunately I have no idea what to write here.
General Salem Community Accomplishments.
~~Master Elo Ranked Player: 2.1k Elo~~
I'm also a damn Sunflower, Deal with it.
EqsyLootz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Return to Feedback